Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1545) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4829699 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1542) (1543) (1544) (1545) (1546) (1547) (1548) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by moogoogaipan: 12:06pm On Feb 03, 2020
People should not threaten us with Fake News too...
and for clout sake, you somehow ignore the fact, that, i had deleted the post and subsequently postulated, that, he's forgiven. At, that, you yourself was complicit of your defense intention, where you said "Last Warning" But then anything for clout.

I know i am DOGnifying you with my response, to be humane, I won't again.

Namaste!!!
Lordlight20109:

Why would you go to the extent of threatening someone here? If you have a whatever you think you have, keep it to yourself. People have more than what you think you have, but they don't go about threatening people with it

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 12:07pm On Feb 03, 2020
Iyajelili:

My crush!! Mi wo e lonkan
I can only imagine iyajelili and teaser4 for same house. Any intruder wey come that house by mistake go hear am. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 12:11pm On Feb 03, 2020
bobowaja:

I can only imagine iyajelili and teaser4 for same house. Any intruder wey come that house by mistake go hear am. cheesy
lol bro....you no like me, you wan make babajelili break my head lol.

good afternoon... hows your side bro
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 12:11pm On Feb 03, 2020
Lordlight20109:

You better stop. You did nothing wrong. Those guys feel they own this thread, but they don't. Everyone here is entitled to his or her opinion and you don't owe anyone any apology for what you post here. Don't ever beg anyone here for forgiveness anymore. Your last warning
This one need amotekun. Epe alone can't solve this case. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 12:17pm On Feb 03, 2020
Teaser4:
lol bro....you no like me, you wan make babajelili break my head lol.

good afternoon... hows your side bro
Shoot your shots bro. She is into you. It takes a lot of balls for a lady to open up to a crush on public forum. cool

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Iyajelili(f): 12:23pm On Feb 03, 2020
bobowaja:

Fery fery bad combination

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 03, 2020
Lordlight20109:

He is begging you and you are feeling like what? a demi-god? what nonsense. Listen, all these your curse or whatever you think you can do, better keep it in pocket, because next time you will threaten someone here again with that rubbish, you will get the proper curse you deserve. Who the f**k do you think you are?

Round 1, fight!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Powersurge: 12:26pm On Feb 03, 2020
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 03, 2020
Lordlight20109:

You better stop. You did nothing wrong. Those guys feel they own this thread, but they don't. Everyone here is entitled to his or her opinion and you don't owe anyone any apology for what you post here. Don't ever beg anyone here for forgiveness anymore. Your last warning

Don't feel you are entitled to display foolishness by coming here to post false info to cause pandemonium. If you come here to post false news to hurt people's feelings deliberately, no one will curse you, you're cursed already.

12 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeNeRaToRBoi: 12:27pm On Feb 03, 2020
Seriously, that kind plan for the moniker ehn... Mention and get ban (Platinum Plan grin grin grin

Mitocyan:

Hahaha. This one pass curse oo

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 03, 2020
GeNeRaToRBoi:
so i got three days ban for mentioning someone moniker......., Welldone Ki.........Ki......

same here grin

My guess is: the dude behind that moniker somehow initiated the antispam BOT to give the ban.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 03, 2020
bobowaja:

This one need amotekun. Epe alone can't solve this case. cheesy

Lol.. na to tie a milestone around his neck, take him to third mainland bridge, and throw him down to swim out of the water...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Lordlight20109: 12:36pm On Feb 03, 2020
NosaJBourne:

Don't feel you are entitled to display foolishness by coming here to post false info to cause pandemonium. If you come here to post false news to hurt people's feelings deliberately, no one will curse you, you're cursed already.

The curse already is fully displayed in you. Check yourself. Look at yourself in the mirror and you will that you have no hope again. Cursed fellow
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 03, 2020
Lordlight20109:

The curse already is fully displayed in you. Check yourself. Look at yourself in the mirror and you will that you have no hope again. Cursed fellow

The curse causeless shall not come...

Your stupidity is very glaring

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Lordlight20109: 12:38pm On Feb 03, 2020
moogoogaipan:
People should not threaten us with Fake News too...
and for clout sake, you somehow ignore the fact, that, i had deleted the post and subsequently postulated, that, he's forgiven. At, that, you yourself was complicit of your defense intention, where you said "Last Warning" But then anything for clout.

I know i am DOGnifying you with my response, to be humane, I won't again.

Namaste!!!

Better
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Lordlight20109: 12:42pm On Feb 03, 2020
NosaJBourne:

The curse causeless shall not come...

Your stupidity is very glaring

If only you can foresee the unseen. You will know that you are already useless. Cursed fellow
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 12:50pm On Feb 03, 2020
Iyajelili:

Fery fery bad combination
cheesy cheesy
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 12:51pm On Feb 03, 2020
NosaJBourne:

Lol.. na to tie a milestone around his neck, take him to third mainland bridge, and throw him down to swim out of the water...
grin
We should ignore him. Na troll him be.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukeg: 12:58pm On Feb 03, 2020
Lordlight20109:

If only you can foresee the unseen. You will know that you are already useless. Cursed fellow
You re already constituting nuisance on this thread even worse than those posting fake news/Apl

12 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Lordlight20109: 1:05pm On Feb 03, 2020
bobowaja:

grin
We should ignore him. Na troll him be.

Better
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Lordlight20109: 1:07pm On Feb 03, 2020
Chukeg:

You re already constituting nuisance on this thread even worse than those posting fake news/Apl

Don't come out openly and make assertions. You should have known the root before the cause.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 1:18pm On Feb 03, 2020
In Francis odega's voice :

What's your problem mehnnnnnnn... I had nearly believed that at this stage of our lives.. We would have outgrown some petty things..
Wats the point arguing over some meaningless things that won't edify us whereas we should be hosting some crusade for apl quick release cheesy
In my pastor's voice: this year... Let something new happen in ya life! grin
Shock your compound people for once..

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 03, 2020
make una dey there dey talk. some of us dey here for update on apl ne oo.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by poeticjustice(m): 1:35pm On Feb 03, 2020
You sound so basic just like any other mendacious troglodyte

dalhjana:
Sharrap joor. Then who is in control. Shey dem de remote yu from village abi

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 2:03pm On Feb 03, 2020
One day, one troublesome moniker to deal with.

The thought of say to get APL no sure sef, just weak me.

I don taya.

12 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by PrettySandra(f): 2:14pm On Feb 03, 2020

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 2:14pm On Feb 03, 2020
bobowaja:

Shoot your shots bro. She is into you. It takes a lot of balls for a lady to open up to a crush on public forum. cool
On a faceless forum, it takes a lot of nothing actually. grin

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 03, 2020
PrettySandra:
https://www.financialwatchngr.com/2020/02/03/latest-news-on-2019-nnpc-graduate-trainee-experience-hire/amp/

I'm guessing this reporter is on this thread.

This looks more like a complain, bitter complain, lwkmd..thats not reporting cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 2:33pm On Feb 03, 2020
souljar:

On a faceless forum, it takes a lot of nothing actually. grin
Although you are right .... But at times it is not really faceless as you think.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by PrettySandra(f): 2:45pm On Feb 03, 2020
Lmao. The person combined all the sauces from here both positive and negative. A report without proofreading. NNPC sef go fear.

Swargu:

This looks more like a complain, bitter complain, lwkmd..thats not reporting cheesy cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 03, 2020
PrettySandra:
Lmao. The person combined all the sauces from here both positive and negative. A report without proofreading. NNPC sef go fear.

I tell you, i was even laughing wheni was reading it, it was like the person was report NNPC to a bigger entity. cheesy
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by PreshelD(f): 3:23pm On Feb 03, 2020
PrettySandra:
https://www.financialwatchngr.com/2020/02/03/latest-news-on-2019-nnpc-graduate-trainee-experience-hire/amp/

I'm guessing this reporter is on this thread.

No mind am...awon sources from Abuja. Mtcheww

(1) (2) (3) ... (1542) (1543) (1544) (1545) (1546) (1547) (1548) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.