Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1543) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4829804 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1540) (1541) (1542) (1543) (1544) (1545) (1546) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by PreshelD(f): 6:47am On Feb 03, 2020
bobowaja:

@bolded
Aunty Marlian.... Nnpc dey check for drugs o. No go fail medicals after u don get apl cheesy cheesy

No way o...my village people no strong reach like that embarassed embarassed
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by PreshelD(f): 6:50am On Feb 03, 2020
olasunky15:

would like to place an order for 1000 copies. kindly send your azza.

Sincerely, the book will make great sales "Hassles of an APL hopeful"

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Donas11(m): 7:16am On Feb 03, 2020
Am so sure that this week is APL's week...

Congratulations to everyone.

23 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by olasunky15(m): 7:18am On Feb 03, 2020
GeniusOla:
Oya we want to close the thread for tonight o, you people should go and sleep, teaser4 abeg where the padlock dey? grin thread opens 5am tomorrow morning, #For AOLMAW. If you are chatting from U.S.A, though you are 6 hours behind, we are sorry, for security reasons, we have placed a temporary ban on the padlock from here, thank you. *teaser4 hands me the padlock* me *thank you boss* *closes gate* *hands over security of building to amotekun grin
Me:- *phew! What a day! *walks away*

At this critical moment of APL release, operation Amotekun in conjunction with epe is needed to secure this thread against future alien invasion. sir moogooogaipan, sir Teaser4, as you pleases for procession.

Naysayers.... beware oo.... you re warned.

awon omo ale jatijati.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 7:29am On Feb 03, 2020
oh God today na monday...moya gbe body mi..make I no go over sleep.

good morning friends...
its another week oh...

13 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 7:30am On Feb 03, 2020
olasunky15:

At this critical moment of APL release, operation Amotekun in conjunction with epe is needed to secure this thread against future alien invasion. sir moogooogaipan, sir Teaser4, as you pleases for procession.
lol bro... we dey here for em...

Good morning bro
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 7:37am On Feb 03, 2020
I woke up feeling positive about this APL thingy. Our morning has come. Good morning!!!

11 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ozoebuka1(m): 7:46am On Feb 03, 2020
Even cocococo wey no believe say apl go come march sef don dey the thread already... Smh

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 8:01am On Feb 03, 2020
PreshelD:

No way o...my village people no strong reach like that embarassed embarassed
Hahahahah cheesy
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:04am On Feb 03, 2020
Best of luck guys..
I remembered when a man said on TV "remain blessing" instead of remain blessed.
Remain blessed guys!!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 8:29am On Feb 03, 2020
Sorry for the late delivery... All of you standing coman pick one one chair...

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Iyajelili(f): 8:33am On Feb 03, 2020
Teaser4:
oh God today na monday...moya gbe body mi..make I no go over sleep.

good morning friends...

its another week oh...
My crush!! Mi wo e lonkan

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by opylog(m): 8:35am On Feb 03, 2020
Am sitted already. Am keeping a chair for someone at my side. We die here!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mvem(m): 8:46am On Feb 03, 2020
If no email notification for APL then we can't be expecting it on a Monday morning through Courier...That is if NNPC won't send email notification

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by KelBee: 8:48am On Feb 03, 2020
Make una rest and allow this APL to come in peace....
No give yourself unnecessary headache...

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:57am On Feb 03, 2020
Just got a notification and I saw "N", rushed to read only to see "Netflix"

Nnpc better not toil with my feelings oh....... They should send APL jàre.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by moogoogaipan: 9:04am On Feb 03, 2020
pulled down the post already... you're forgiven nìyẹn mean... Just find a day to take your bathe with few síbi of salt and do few iwure for yourself... Y salt? think am, salt dey improve THINGS life and he nor dey spoil or u don here where em talk say Salt spoil ri?, ayé wà onibaje oooo.... ordinarily, you shouldn't go through that process, but na inside stomach curse i give you, cos U vex me gan that yesterday, a friend kept refreshing a mail like everyseconds unto your lie... wetin...
just do normal next time...

Happy APL week, to most of us, may we have more reasons to glorify the most high...

Hopefuls, do know, that, if APL fail to land this week, some naysayers will be here to mock those that have dropped info like Jarus Danwani et al. , I am assuring you, in assurance to em, that, èpè wà nlẹ bí iyepe...

If it fail this week, we go again the next, the next, something like that, hope is the last thing to die in human beings.
isyourboy:

Please forgive me. That's all I seek

22 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 03, 2020
sleuthhound:
lmao....I like the way you're beginning to show your frustration recently. Seems the chickens are finally coming home to roost...

So, you are finally short of words that you have to copy my reply to you on the other thread and post it here? grin grin grin You will have sense by force laslas

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 03, 2020
Xzbit91:
Someone is lurking in the shadows, waiting to pounce if this information fails to materialise grin cheesy grin

moogoogaipan would be his guest of honour... grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 03, 2020
isyourboy:

Please forgive me. That's all I seek

LMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 03, 2020
Let's not put too much energy this week oooh...I suggest we be call with things. The calmness will create a good atmosphere.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:21am On Feb 03, 2020
ozoebuka1:
Even cocococo wey no believe say apl go come march sef don dey the thread already... Smh

You dey mind that coconut head? Lol

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 03, 2020
I hate emails with "N" in them

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by sleuthhound: 9:23am On Feb 03, 2020
NosaJBourne:

So, you are finally short of words that you have to copy my reply to you on the other thread and post it here? grin grin grin You will have sense by force laslas
yawn!!! next
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 03, 2020
This has to be the most complete thread on nairaland ah swear. Prophet dey, Babalawo dey join.
If u do anyhow u see anyhow.

Good morning AOLMAW. Great times are coming.
Shalom

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 9:30am On Feb 03, 2020
Donas11:
Am so sure that this week is APL's week...

Congratulations to everyone.
Before they come quote you abi
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 9:37am On Feb 03, 2020
Iyajelili:

My crush!! Mi wo e lonkan
lol ma'am. I hope babajelili won't come for my head like this, na so so mouth I get oh I no sabi fight hehe. Same here ma'am(You're my crush too)... jarrow don accuse me say I dey zone. nothing like that ma'am
. Good morning ma'am, I hope you have a wonderful day. may apl fall on us "in souljar's voice"

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Lordlight20109: 9:43am On Feb 03, 2020
moogoogaipan:
pulled down the post already... you're forgiven nìyẹn mean... Just find a day to take your bathe with few síbi of salt and do few iwure for yourself... Y salt? think am, salt dey improve THINGS life and he nor dey spoil or u don here where em talk say Salt spoil ri?, ayé wà onibaje oooo.... ordinarily, you shouldn't go through that process, but na inside stomach curse i give you, cos U vex me gan that yesterday, a friend kept refreshing a mail like everyseconds unto your lie... wetin...
just do normal next time...

Happy APL week, to most of us, may we have more reasons to glorify the most high...

Hopefuls, do know, that, if APL fail to land this week, some naysayers will be here to mock those that have dropped info like Jarus Danwani et al. , I am assuring you, in assurance to em, that, èpè wà nlẹ bí iyepe...

If it fail this week, we go again the next, the next, something like that, hope is the last thing to die in human beings.

He is begging you and you are feeling like what? a demi-god? what nonsense. Listen, all these your curse or whatever you think you can do, better keep it in pocket, because next time you will threaten someone here again with that rubbish, you will get the proper curse you deserve. Who the f**k do you think you are?

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ukodo1123: 9:45am On Feb 03, 2020
What I saw in my dream d day I got invite for interview repeat itself last night
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:46am On Feb 03, 2020
Teaser4:
lol... Good morning sis

Person call u crush, u quickly call am Sis.
Bro which kind zoning be dat na?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 9:47am On Feb 03, 2020
Jarrow:

lol bro, no be like that na.... I no wan make babajelili break my head ni o...i gotta play safe

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 9:49am On Feb 03, 2020
Jarrow:

Make e call am crush back? Which principle is that? grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1540) (1541) (1542) (1543) (1544) (1545) (1546) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.