Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,788 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1554) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4825439 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1551) (1552) (1553) (1554) (1555) (1556) (1557) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 8:15pm On Feb 04, 2020
bobowaja:

You see. Humans are one of the most brilliant in the animal kingdom, although we have some flaws. Among this numerous glitches in human, is hope and faith in the supernatural.

You see this is not just an African thing. Even the Europeans experienced dark ages for hundreds of years (you can read that up). The only deciding factor to determine if one would have enormous faith or not is inversely proportional to exposure to science, technology & development (the more a society is developed and exposed to science and information the lesser his needs to believe).

The western world is a developed one that is why you see them with most atheists, agnostics, deist among other irreligious factions. They have lesser reasons to believe and pray for what they need because they already have most basic things to survive.

Imagine an environment where the unemployment rate is low, where there is students loans and numerous scholarship & grants. Imagine a society where there is electricity all round the year. Imagine where there is potable water and good roads. Don't you think they will have lesser reasons to pray and hope for what they already have?

Nothing works here and you won't blame people for hoping because that is the only thing that will keep them going. Many could have slipped into depression and consequently committed suicide if they know that their hopes are hopeless.

Enough said

Good point, however it is what we have reduced Christianity into, the Ethiopean eunuch who was in charge of all the treasury of the candace queen of ethiopia at that time, still needed a philip's explanation of scriptures. It is a big error to reduce Christianity to getting things. Jesus' birth in itself is a lesson, born in a manger, son of a carpenter, his goal wasn't to overthrow the jewish government at that time, the rich and noble was in his audience but he never gave them preference, he came solely for the problem of sin ( this has singular application to the rich or poor, elite or ignorant, civilised or uncivilized). If you like, live in atlanta Georgia for 40 years, you won't outgrow sin, you won't outgrow the supernatural. After the draugth peter caught, jesus told him "follow me" (theres something more important than catching fishes i want to show you), catching men! (the sin problem). Christainity is "man focused" not "things focused" (you don't need, love, patience, gentleness, temperance, meekness for things but men). God's will for you is not to become the Richest man alive(an atheist can become that) but that you grow selfless enough to lay down your life for the salvation of another (the sin problem). Its good to have money and the good things of life, but it shouldn't be priority, "the things of earth stood next to him, like a candle to the sun" (hillsong). Don't reduce Christianity to solely getting things men can get by alternatives. Its far far beyond... I will stop here. (Forgive my long post)

76 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by jasmine2013(f): 8:22pm On Feb 04, 2020
GeniusOla:

Good point, however it is what we have reduced Christianity into, the Ethiopean eunuch who was in charge of all the treasury of the candace queen of ethiopia at that time, still needed a philip's explanation of scriptures. It is a big error to reduce Christianity to getting things. Jesus' birth in itself is a lesson, born in a manger, son of a carpenter, his goal wasn't to overthrow the jewish government at that time, the rich and noble was in his audience but he never gave them preference, he came solely for the problem of sin ( this has singular application to the rich or poor, elite or ignorant, civilised or uncivilized). If you like, live in atlanta Georgia for 40 years, you won't outgrow sin, you won't outgrow the supernatural. After the draugth peter caught, jesus told him "follow me" (theres something more important than catching fishes i want to show you), catching men! (the sin problem). Christainity is "man focused" not "things focused" (you don't need, love, patience, gentleness, temperance, meekness for things but men). God's will for you is not to become the Richest man alive(an atheist can become that) but that you grow selfless enough to lay down your life for the salvation of another (the sin problem). Its good to have money and the good things of life, but it shouldn't be priority, "the things of earth stood next to him, like a candle to the sun" (hillsong). Don't reduce Christianity to solely getting things men can get by alternatives. Its far far beyond...

I wish I can like this post a million times. I logged in to 'like' this post.
Good evening everyone.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by AJCA: 8:28pm On Feb 04, 2020
GeniusOla:

Good point, however it is what we have reduced Christianity into, the Ethiopean eunuch who was in charge of all the treasury of the candace queen of ethiopia at that time, still needed a philip's explanation of scriptures. It is a big error to reduce Christianity to getting things. Jesus' birth in itself is a lesson, born in a manger, son of a carpenter, his goal wasn't to overthrow the jewish government at that time, the rich and noble was in his audience but he never gave them preference, he came solely for the problem of sin ( this has singular application to the rich or poor, elite or ignorant, civilised or uncivilized). If you like, live in atlanta Georgia for 40 years, you won't outgrow sin, you won't outgrow the supernatural. After the draugth peter caught, jesus told him "follow me" (theres something more important than catching fishes i want to show you), catching men! (the sin problem). Christainity is "man focused" not "things focused" (you don't need, love, patience, gentleness, temperance, meekness for things but men). God's will for you is not to become the Richest man alive(an atheist can become that) but that you grow selfless enough to lay down your life for the salvation of another (the sin problem). Its good to have money and the good things of life, but it shouldn't be priority, "the things of earth stood next to him, like a candle to the sun" (hillsong). Don't reduce Christianity to solely getting things men can get by alternatives. Its far far beyond... I will stop here. (Forgive my long post)

I knew my crush on you wasn't in vain.
Exegesis of the Gospel ( forgiveness of sins)
I hail Sir. We need to connect. How do people do it here self?
Please we need to connect abeg.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 04, 2020
NuissancePolice:
Just look at the number of likes for this post with no usefull info. Nothing but undiluted crap.

I now understand why pastors cash in big time in Nigeria.

Na to open church if NNPC fvck up oh. One just needs to know how to gather and package hope and give to people in exchange for offerings and tithe cheesy

Sometimes just be quiet....I saw the post too but I think people should like what they want.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by moogoogaipan: 8:31pm On Feb 04, 2020
Personally, I felt real men of God shouldn't have anything to do with the riches of this world...
They should be an ascetic... hedonism shouldn't be in their dictionary...
What shaped my Opinion was the book "The Biography of a Yogi" by Yogananda Paramahansa
GeniusOla:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 8:31pm On Feb 04, 2020
GeniusOla:

(Forgive my long post)

I believe you're part of the many reasons bobowaja wrote his epistle. cheesy cheesy
NuissancePolice, this is your job, come and do the needful.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 04, 2020
lamaliciou:
That is how I'm made to read more than 20 pages of updates only to find nothing but curse and burnt sauces. We really need help in Nigeria angry cry

You need help too....Have you read 20 pages of a leadership book since the year started??

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by iRepLF: 8:35pm On Feb 04, 2020
I love this

Good point, however it is what we have reduced Christianity into, the Ethiopean eunuch who was in charge of all the treasury of the candace queen of ethiopia at that time, still needed a philip's explanation of scriptures. It is a big error to reduce Christianity to getting things. Jesus' birth in itself is a lesson, born in a manger, son of a carpenter, his goal wasn't to overthrow the jewish government at that time, the rich and noble was in his audience but he never gave them preference, he came solely for the problem of sin ( this has singular application to the rich or poor, elite or ignorant, civilised or uncivilized). If you like, live in atlanta Georgia for 40 years, you won't outgrow sin, you won't outgrow the supernatural. After the draugth peter caught, jesus told him "follow me" (theres something more important than catching fishes i want to show you), catching men! (the sin problem). Christainity is "man focused" not "things focused" (you don't need, love, patience, gentleness, temperance, meekness for things but men). God's will for you is not to become the Richest man alive(an atheist can become that) but that you grow selfless enough to lay down your life for the salvation of another (the sin problem). Its good to have money and the good things of life, but it shouldn't be priority, "the things of earth stood next to him, like a candle to the sun" (hillsong). Don't reduce Christianity to solely getting things men can get by alternatives. Its far far beyond... I will stop here. (Forgive my long post)[/quote]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 8:36pm On Feb 04, 2020
GeniusOla:

A lot of people are Jarus' fans here, but you see this boy right here? He is a gem.

I am officially a fan of yours and I pray for you today, you will excel, everything you touch shall become gold. Please keep doing what you are doing. God bless you

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Haltek: 8:38pm On Feb 04, 2020
NuissancePolice:

There is no "curse" worse than being inspired by lies. Well, believe what you want if it makes you happy. I was just amazed at how very educated people still think there is a supernatural entity who will hook them up with APL.

We are all educated, and the truth is some of us have not stopped believing that a supernatural Entity (God) can hook us up with APL.

We understand that our intellectual capacity has its limit. We know things don't just happen for us because we are educated, hence, our dependence on the Supreme.

We believe that the things written in scriptures aren't just stories; if they happened before, they can happen again. We believe in creative miracles. Even if our names aren't on the printed letters yet, we still choose not to limit God's ability.

Conclusively, being educated doesn't substitute for our dependence on God.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hafeezsemzy: 8:41pm On Feb 04, 2020
He can post useful information or keep quiet. The opposite of irrelevant is not more irrelevance.

Iyajelili:

Have should have cursed NNPC and applicants abi?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Grupo(m): 8:41pm On Feb 04, 2020
NuissancePolice:

You are supposed to stand by me. I joined #teamGrupos on loan 2 days ago.

Hahaha. I don't follow the thread closely.

Welcome to the club anyways!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hafeezsemzy: 8:44pm On Feb 04, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin
You just want to be pinched to know that your are alive.
Let me be your fake source tonight.
For you only "APP will come when it will come"
angry

darado:
Any update from either genuine and fake sources?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Melbee(f): 8:45pm On Feb 04, 2020
Okay, it's official! I'm a fan shocked

GeniusOla:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Haltek: 8:47pm On Feb 04, 2020
GeniusOla:

This is beautiful. Thanks, GeniusOla.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hafeezsemzy: 8:49pm On Feb 04, 2020
Very few amongst us as Nigerians dispute the importance of prayers and God factor in our lives.
I personally never feel any of my life accomplishments is possible without God in my life.

What I find disgusting is a continuous post of irrelevance in the thread all to attract likes in the name of prayer.
God knows those who seek Him and continuous nuisance here don't make one more godly.

Haltek:

We are all educated, and the truth is some of us have not stopped believing that a supernatural Entity (God) can hook us up with APL.

We understand that our intellectual capacity has its limit. We know things don't just happen for us because we are educated, hence, our dependence on the Supreme.

We believe that the things written in scriptures aren't just stories; if they happened before, they can happen again. We believe in creative miracles. Even if our names aren't on the printed letters yet, we still choose not to limit God's ability.

Conclusively, being educated doesn't substitute for our dependence on God.

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 04, 2020
GeniusOla:

You have spoken well... God bless you bro

Job 32:7 to 9

I said, Days should speak, and multitude of years should teach wisdom.
But there is a spirit in man: and the inspiration of the Almighty giveth them understanding.
Great men are not always wise: neither do the aged understand judgment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hafeezsemzy: 8:59pm On Feb 04, 2020
This is the core issue I have with some prayer post here. The so called prayer warriors have turned God's purpose for one's life to how much material things you can achieve. And the gullible Africans are hooked on it because of poverty and greed.

GeniusOla:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Powersurge: 9:09pm On Feb 04, 2020
NuissancePolice:
Just look at the number of likes for this post with no usefull info. Nothing but undiluted crap.

I now understand why pastors cash in big time in Nigeria.

Na to open church if NNPC fvck up oh. One just needs to know how to gather and package hope and give to people in exchange for offerings and tithe cheesy

For starter, I never liked (clicking like) any of the guys posts.

However, knowledge is infinitesimal. What can be known from what is known is in itself infinitesimal. The knowledge behind the so called info you are waiting for is itself infinitesimal. Man cannot know beyond what his brain can handle.

You can only talk at the level of that which you know. Which in itself is insignificant, vis-a-vis the knowledge in the galaxy of galaxies.

For you to call something crap, it means you know everything about it, which is not possible, considering the fact that you only using less than 15% of your brain. It is like saying people should not use hospital because we have fake doctors.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 04, 2020
joobseekar:

I believe you're part of the many reasons bobowaja wrote his epistle. cheesy cheesy

To be honest I don't want to turn this thread into a religious debate else we will wake up and see so many empty spaces of deleted comments by the moderators.

Things like this would be throroughly trashed in the religion section.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 9:13pm On Feb 04, 2020
GeniusOla:

I don't want you to see this as a Christian vs Muslim vs Atheist thingy.

Neither do I want you to see it that I am against hope. Hope in itself is not bad. Human race used fire, hope and fear to conquer the animal world (fear of potential hazards give rise to the need for safety).

Hope helped the human race in no small measure. It helped to make our lives better, we construct several types of leaderships to suit our societies. We built planes, modern houses, hospitals, ships, energy stations, electric rails etc for our conveniences. All these came out from imagining (Hope) then we acted on it to make our lives better. Hope is good if actions are taken on it to bring it to fruition.

Hope can be feed in two distinct ways; positively and negatively.

What I am against is the negative feeding of hopes. Most religions houses these days only feeds on the inefficiencies of the government to provide basic things for her citizens and they fleeced their followers of their scarce resources by selling them hope. Imagine I am a US, Canadian or UK citizen, do you think I will hope and pray for a Visa to visit any third world countries? Don't you think the things I would pray for will reduce if I have access to most things that would make my life convenient?

To cut this short so that I won't turn it into a very long post. Hope itself is not bad, as human race used it to survive the harshest of conditions and also used it to developed our world. What I don't like is negatively feeding people hope by selling them an hopeless hope in the name of religion.

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 04, 2020
GeniusOla:

This looks very interesting. I will create a thread outside this one to respond to this.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by emmabowin(m): 9:20pm On Feb 04, 2020
So many philosophers on the thread tonight. I think I will have to come in briefly. I love the direction this thread is heading

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 9:22pm On Feb 04, 2020
Powersurge:

For starter, I never liked (clicking like) any of the guys posts.

However, knowledge is infinitesimal. What can be known from what is known is in itself infinitesimal. The knowledge behind the so called info you are waiting for is itself infinitesimal. Man cannot know beyond what his brain can handle.

You can only talk at the level of that which you know. Which in itself is insignificant, vis-a-vis the knowledge in the galaxy of galaxies.

For you to call something crap, it means you know everything about it, which is not possible, considering the fact that you only using less than 15% of your brain. It is like saying people should not use hospital because we have fake doctors.
@bolded is not true.
Humans use all part of their brains. Maybe you can convince me by dropping link from a verified source that had done a thorough research on your claims. The mind is only limited to the limit you place on it (Especially the imaginative part of the brain).

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 9:24pm On Feb 04, 2020
joobseekar:

Even you, presidential list?!
jobseekar nnpc is in need of prayers at worship centres
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 9:30pm On Feb 04, 2020
darado:
jobseekar nnpc is in need of prayers at worship centres

Lol, we get plenty prayer warriors for here.
Na good paying job I seek, not worshipping center. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 9:35pm On Feb 04, 2020
joobseekar:

cheesy cheesy
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Andre92(m): 9:41pm On Feb 04, 2020
GeniusOla:

This is one of the best post I have read on this thread. Thank you GeniusOla. Apl fall on u.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by dalhjana: 9:45pm On Feb 04, 2020
joobseekar:

Lol, we get plenty prayer warriors for here. Na good paying job I seek, not worshipping center. cheesy cheesy
I tire. Africans/Nigerians and their religion mentality.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 04, 2020
make una calm this religion matter down.
africans.

apl wey we dey wait for oo...

now religion don take over.

mtchewww
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mitocyan: 9:51pm On Feb 04, 2020
Speaking of religion, as intellectuals, we should always be open to re-examine our long held believes no matter how attached we feel to them. We should always be sceptical.

The fact that a book tells you a person existed at so-so time and did so-so thing does not mean you should believe it. Test this things in the light of modern knowledge and historical events to be sure. Not just for the sake of "feeling spiritual". This people could have had ulterior motives before pushing it down the throats of our forefathers.

For the records. I'm not affiliated to any religion whatsoever. I freed myself from it after I reexamine my believes. I looked like I would never be able to do without it at the start but now, I'm glad I freed myself.

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by JB01(m): 9:57pm On Feb 04, 2020
Mitocyan:
Speaking of religion, as intellectuals, we should always be open to re-examine our long held believes no matter how attached we feel to them. We should always be sceptical.

The fact that a book tells you a person existed at so-so time and did so-so thing does not mean you should believe it. Test this things in the light of modern knowledge and historical events to be sure. Not just for the sake of "feeling spiritual". This people could have had ulterior motives before pushing it down the throats of our forefathers.

For the records. I'm not affiliated to any religion whatsoever. I freed myself from it after I reexamine my believes. I looked like I would never be able to do without it at the start but now, I'm glad I freed myself.

So 'what' do you believe in?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1551) (1552) (1553) (1554) (1555) (1556) (1557) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 446
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.