Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,707 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1557) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4835397 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1554) (1555) (1556) (1557) (1558) (1559) (1560) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hafeezsemzy: 7:46am On Feb 05, 2020
Let's go see that thread you created again and respond in appropriately
NuissancePolice:

It appears you're having some hallucinations of some sort. I made a comment in peace, and you erroneously made a vacuous comment that was clearly, expressly and unequivocally spelt out in the third paragraph of the comment you quoted. Probably as a result of poor acumen to comprehend.

You are just desperate, impatient and hungry for power like Atiku. I would suggest that you run along now and find something to make yourself useful.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Lordlight20109: 7:47am On Feb 05, 2020
NuissancePolice:

The point is, evrry right thinking person would know that that was a typographical error. Those errors are not easily corrected if one does not have the autocorrect function on their device enabled. The fact that you are the only person to notice it shows how immature and pedantic you are. You are likely someone who has never tasted power but plagued with an unhealthy quest for one. Sadly, people like that end up in more misery and frustrations.

Tell the he-goat. God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:47am On Feb 05, 2020
NuissancePolice:

It appears you're having some hallucinations of some sort. I made a comment in peace, and you erroneously made a vacuous comment that was clearly, expressly and unequivocally spelt out in the third paragraph of the comment you quoted. Probably as a result of poor acumen to comprehend.

You are just desperate, impatient and hungry for power like Atiku. I would suggest that you run along now and find something to make yourself useful.

Why you dey insult me because I highlight your "typographical error"? Lol... Oya, sorry. No vex.

Odaboo

Your last statement sounds puerile tho grin Are you crying already?

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rahl444: 7:48am On Feb 05, 2020
More importantly plz,abeg make una leave this religion matter for now.make person fit hear when APL drop....una done talk well since yesterday. Today na Wednesday. Make we listen well ...APL dey come...

Meanwhile that Babe below na still pastor be that ,abi na .. ..I reserve my comments.lemme focus on APL grin grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Dshiloh: 7:49am On Feb 05, 2020
Naso me self tire, when i got that response.

The whole process don tire me self.

Shebi Kyari dhe US, who will now approve the list abi na untill him come back?

Fredkio:

Another meeting again .. I don tire kpatakpata for this list embarassed..
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:50am On Feb 05, 2020
Lordlight20109:

Tell the he-goat. God bless you

"God bless you" coming out from the mouth of someone whose mouth is anointed with curses? Lol... More funny is the fact that it is directed towards someone who doesn't believe in "God"...

Maddd grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 7:51am On Feb 05, 2020
NosaJBourne:

You can just see how you have hastily formed a conclusion.

Where were you when I commented against Hooha's overreaching postss that are becoming unpalatable? You suddenly forgot. Religious debate don cloud your sense of objective judgement.

Don't be petty.
Ain't you the one that said some people will turn into manure? You were also commenting and encouraging posts that suit your stand.

I dont think I jumped into a hasty conclusion. But if I did, kindly forgive. Morning to you.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mitocyan: 7:52am On Feb 05, 2020
Well as a Nigerian doing a fully funded PhD abroad after your masters in Nigeria might not be entirely a waste especially in a field like Computer Sceince or even Engineering because after the PhD you can always get jobs in tech firms abroad. Which is an Avenue to move to greener pastures. Also masters is not a waste because it boost ones point in getting Canada Permanent residency. If you are sure you can get this and have no interest in ending up in the academia, then acquiring a PhD becomes a personal thing. I think there some international jobs like OPEC, UN, World Bank and so on that also have a masters in their requirement. If you also have passion to work there.

You might also argue that Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg have no Bachelors degree let alone PhD or masters but since you haven't gotten to their heights yet I see no reason why you shouldn't consider getting them as a stepping stone. In fact, the most successful person(in terms of money) from my class today dropped out in year three and has currently founded his company that is doing well. So I understand this line of thought.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Fredkio: 7:52am On Feb 05, 2020
Dshiloh:
Naso me self tire, when i got that response.

The whole process don tire me self.

Shebi Kyari dhe US, who will now approve the list abi na untill him come back?

Thats true o. Las las na to hope for surprise.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 7:55am On Feb 05, 2020
hafeezsemzy:
So what is your point?
You were petty about a spelling mistake while making your own spelling mistake.
You are asking someone to take his religious argument to another thread while supporting another religious comment.

Sorry to tell your sir, your recent posts are highly contradictory and hypocritical.

Exactly how I see it. I guess he is getting emotional about the whole palava. Emotions and logics can't operate simultaneously.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Donas11(m): 7:55am On Feb 05, 2020
**Stop Derailing the thread***

37 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Eggovic: 7:56am On Feb 05, 2020
Sempumping:
Nothing is happening today tongue ,don't get anxious expecting it" ,refresh your mail 100x sad
A lot is/has already started happening today

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:56am On Feb 05, 2020
hafeezsemzy:
So what is your point?
You were petty about a spelling mistake while making your own spelling mistake.
You are asking someone to take his religious argument to another thread while supporting another religious comment.

Sorry to tell your sir, your recent posts are highly contradictory and hypocritical.

Lol... go and read my post again. No be me write "understoond" na... I simply bolded it to reply him... I guess you too were not clever enough to decipher...

You have been wailing recently. I like the way Hooha dey always annoy you every morning grin grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:58am On Feb 05, 2020
NosaJBourne:

Why you dey insult me because I highlight your "typographical error"? Lol... Oya, sorry. No vex.

Odaboo

Your last statement sounds puerile tho grin Are you crying already?

The bolded is the most impressive word I've seen you ever to use. Shows remarkable progress in the midst of all the pigeon english, yoruba and other grammatical jabberwocky that makes up a significant portion of all your comments.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Dshiloh: 7:58am On Feb 05, 2020
Please share what you know that is happening in relation to the APL release.

Thank you
Eggovic:

A lot is has already started happening today

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Donas11(m): 7:58am On Feb 05, 2020
Na only for religion and yeye audio PHd talk una get power,NNPC don hold APL Ransome for almost a year, una never do anything about am..

Na too come find out,who is more holier than though...

Today is the Almighty Wednesday, may APL locate us all.

Amen!!!

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 8:01am On Feb 05, 2020
NuissancePolice:

The bolded is the most impressive word I've seen you ever to use. Shows remarkable progress in the midst of all the pigeon english, yoruba and other grammatical jabberwocky that makes up a significant portion of all your comments.
You are also getting emotional about this. Let it go brother. We can only disagree on this things not fight.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:01am On Feb 05, 2020
bobowaja:

Exactly how I see it. I guess he is getting emotional about the whole palava. Emotions are logics can't operate simultaneously.

Lol... I am not that stupid to have spelt "understoond" as "understood".

And you still think I am the one getting emotional or you?

Oya, Prof of logic... kindly tell me why someone would mistakenly spell a word wrongly and still went ahead to highlight it by making it bold. shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hafeezsemzy: 8:02am On Feb 05, 2020
Hoha doesn't annoy me. He just shows his character as a religious bigot without tolerance. He is no different from one who flaunts his race in front of a ln audience of mixed races. I won't care less. The fact that I reply his behaviour and reply your hypocrisy doesn't have any thing on me.
I call out a spade for what it is.

Meanwhile, I can see you are really in denial. Go back to your post this time borrow a phone with clear resolution and read through it carefully.

NosaJBourne:

Lol... go and read my post again. No be me write "understoond" na... I simply bolded it to reply him... I guess you too were not clever enough to decipher...

You have been wailing recently. I like the way Hooha dey always annoy you every morning grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:04am On Feb 05, 2020
NuissancePolice:

which one be pigeon English again tori olorun...

I am tayad... grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:05am On Feb 05, 2020
bobowaja:

You are also getting emotional about this. Let it go brother. We can only disagree on this things not fight.

That's your opinion.

Sometimes, it is necesary to apportion measures to people as their actions demand.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 8:05am On Feb 05, 2020
NosaJBourne:

Lol... I am not that stupid to have spelt "understood" as "understoond".

Oya, Prof of logic... kindly tell me why someone would mistakenly spell a word wrongly and still went ahead to highlight it by making it bold. shocked shocked

It is okay brother.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 05, 2020
hafeezsemzy:
Hoha doesn't annoy me. He just shows his character as a religious bigot without tolerance. He is no different from one who flaunts his race in front of a ln audience of mixed races. I won't care less. The fact that I reply his behaviour and reply your hypocrisy doesn't have any thing on me.
I call out a spade for what it is.

Meanwhile, I can see you are really in denial. Go back to your post this time borrow a phone with clear resolution and read through it carefully.

Assumption is the lowest form of wisdom.

You can only call a spade a spade only when you know the difference between a spade and a shovel.

It is obvious you can't decipher the dichotomy between a spade and a shovel.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 05, 2020
Donas11:
Na only for religion and yeye audio PHd talk una get power,NNPC don hold APL Ransome for almost a year, una never do anything about am..

Na too come find out,who is more holier than though...

Today is the Almighty Wednesday, may APL locate us all.

Amen!!!

If APL refuse to come today, you should goan kidnap Hooha grin grin

See the person condemning religious talks and he still went ahead praying and saying AMEN...

Madd people everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 8:11am On Feb 05, 2020
Any update from either genuine and fake sources?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 05, 2020
NuissancePolice:

That's your opinion.

Sometimes, it is necesary to apportion measures to people as their actions demand.

This one is irredeemable

grin grin

still made the same mistake again

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 8:13am On Feb 05, 2020
Testimony na Wednesdays.
Lets be checking our portal every 5 minutes.
Thank you Ladies and Gentlemen
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hafeezsemzy: 8:14am On Feb 05, 2020
I have to run along now. You can have the last argument so you can have the day feeling good about yourself. Doo...I wish you a hooha everyday ; cool
Bye
NosaJBourne:

Assumption is the lowest form of wisdom.

You can only call a spade a spade only when you know the difference between a spade and a shovel.

It is obvious you can't decipher the dichotomy between a spade and a shovel.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:14am On Feb 05, 2020
Everyone just quiet....The noise is too much....
We are here for NNPC and not religious or personal career arguments..

Its enough!!!

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 8:15am On Feb 05, 2020
@NuissancePolice kindly ignore NosaJBourne. It is obvious he is petty. We don't have to drag this thread unnecessarily on matters that doesn't relate to nnpc apl. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:16am On Feb 05, 2020
NosaJBourne:

Lol... I am not that stupid to have spelt "understood" as "understoond".

The reason is simple. It is because it was initially an error indeed. undecided
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:18am On Feb 05, 2020
bobowaja:
@NuissancePolice kindly ignore NosaJBourne. It is obvious he is petty. We don't have to drag this thread unnecessarily on matters that doesn't relate to nnpc apl. Thanks

I agree. No probs

(1) (2) (3) ... (1554) (1555) (1556) (1557) (1558) (1559) (1560) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.