Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1556) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4834777 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1553) (1554) (1555) (1556) (1557) (1558) (1559) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by scobyy2007: 6:34am On Feb 05, 2020
NuissancePolice:

Most PhDs are generally very useless and mostly acquired for social status - nothing wrong with his though. I was offered an opportunity for full PhD scholarship earlier this year but I turned it down because the area did not interest me and it would not have really solved a problem.

I will only go for a PhD if in my daily interactions, I become curious to know more about a concept that could really make a scientific impact or if sponsored to do so based on a need. Definately not for the sake of acquiring it or prestige.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:58am On Feb 05, 2020
hooha:
Pre-Good Bye Voice:

It is a brand new day with brand new expectations. Just see the way God has been working out things for you by divine love and mercy; despite your weaknesses, faults and sins. And why? because in Psalm 103:10, which says "He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities". God wants to give you your APL. But please join me to pray now that God forgives our faults and sins, and give us grace to stand strong in Jesus name. Amen. If you pray this, you are forgiven.

There is a grace flowing now, this grace is backed by God with the scripture, Isaiah 52:3 which says "For thus saith the Lord, ye have sold yourselves for nought, and ye shall be redeemed without money". God is redeeming people for free, for things of the past standing against them. These includes all curses, spells, evil covenants, limitations and etc. Please key into this as Jesus Christ does the deliverance with divine evidences as proof of your being free indeed.

In Jesus precious name I pray. Amen. Lord Jesus, I thank you for your free redemptive power that kills sin, breaks curses, spells, delays, evil covenants and limitations. By the supreme power in the blood of Jesus Christ, I break every curse, spell, evil covenants on your people, and i destroy every delay and limitations on them in Jesus name. Amen. Precious Jesus, please deliver your people from every root, foundation and generational problems in Jesus name. Amen. Merciful Jesus, give them divine speed, blessings, favour, stability, greatness, wisdom and good success in Jesus name. Amen.

You are free indeed to fly high in your career.

I will not frequent as before, but I want you to be encouraged as your will see divine proof and realistic miracles/deliverance.

I give all the glory to Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ did everything, and I am truly aware He promised to do things for you people.

Please see only Jesus Christ. Go to your church and glorify God there.

God bless you.

Oya, wailers should start wailing... Lol
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by monlawal(m): 7:00am On Feb 05, 2020
Why waste money on a Ph.D when I can get honorary doctorate when I become GMD

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:03am On Feb 05, 2020
Eggovic:

At least you believe everyone dies

No o.. they don't die... they are simply recycled as manure for mother earth to support continuity of life grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Dshiloh: 7:07am On Feb 05, 2020
hooha:
Pre-Good Bye Voice:

It is a brand new day with brand new expectations. Just see the way God has been working out things for you by divine love and mercy; despite your weaknesses, faults and sins. And why? because in Psalm 103:10, which says "He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities". God wants to give you your APL. But please join me to pray now that God forgives our faults and sins, and give us grace to stand strong in Jesus name. Amen. If you pray this, you are forgiven.

There is a grace flowing now, this grace is backed by God with the scripture, Isaiah 52:3 which says "For thus saith the Lord, ye have sold yourselves for nought, and ye shall be redeemed without money". God is redeeming people for free, for things of the past standing against them. These includes all curses, spells, evil covenants, limitations and etc. Please key into this as Jesus Christ does the deliverance with divine evidences as proof of your being free indeed.

In Jesus precious name I pray. Amen. Lord Jesus, I thank you for your free redemptive power that kills sin, breaks curses, spells, delays, evil covenants and limitations. By the supreme power in the blood of Jesus Christ, I break every curse, spell, evil covenants on your people, and i destroy every delay and limitations on them in Jesus name. Amen. Precious Jesus, please deliver your people from every root, foundation and generational problems in Jesus name. Amen. Merciful Jesus, give them divine speed, blessings, favour, stability, greatness, wisdom and good success in Jesus name. Amen.

I will not frequent as before, but I want you to be encouraged as your will see divine proof and realistic miracles/deliverance.

I give all the glory to Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ did everything, and I am truly aware He promised to do things for you people.

God bless you.

So you had time to type all of this in a forum shared by a mixed religion. And expect not a pushback.

This will continue to be the problem of our society.

This your prayer now has no impact on APL that has been prepared or not. Que sera sera.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:07am On Feb 05, 2020
inrainbows:
Pls @hooha, @geniusola and other christians, abeg nobody should join them in that thread or discussion oh. Hold to your faith oh. That thread will not serve any edifying purpose. I don't think they would change their mind no matter what. me I have seen more than enough to know that a God exists. all those thier talk cannot shake me. I'ts only their eternity i pity

Waiting for my APL today. Phone set

First time in history that I'd ever read something meaningful, commendable and positive from you smiley So, you get sense like this... come chop kiss kiss kiss

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:09am On Feb 05, 2020
NuissancePolice:

1. I am not trying to shove my beliefs down anyone's throat. I am surprised that no attempt was made to answer any of the 10 issues of focus.

2. Funny enough, none of the guys I invited to that thread attempted to answer the issues raised with all the sincerity I could muster. If I had posted those 10 issues here, GeniusOla and his team would have been swift to answer them because of the pool of metastable hopefuls here to issue likes to his comments. This suggests that their earlier comments here was inspired by their quest to chase clout. There are times when silence is not golden.

3. let's take every religion inspired comment to the thread I posted to keep this thread clean. If you want to reply this particular comment, pls quote it on that thread. Here's the thread again. Thanks.

https://www.nairaland.com/5669521/why-there-no-single-objective#86382455

Please, go to your religious debate thread and let us have peace here.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:12am On Feb 05, 2020
NosaJBourne:

You're just being unecessary hastely. Did you really read and understoond the 3rd point in the comment you quoted?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:12am On Feb 05, 2020
yup

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:16am On Feb 05, 2020

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:21am On Feb 05, 2020
NuissancePolice:

You're just being unecessary hastely. Did you really read and understoond the 3rd point in the comment you quoted?

Just like you hastily typed "unecessary" as "unnecessary" shocked shocked

Take all religious debates to your created thread. Is that understoond?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Dshiloh: 7:22am On Feb 05, 2020
Lol, Why do you think so?

I am asking to confirm a feedback i have on an approval meeting.

Sempumping:
Nothing is happening today tongue ,don't get anxious expecting it" ,refresh your mail 100x sad

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by DarkShades: 7:23am On Feb 05, 2020
Sempumping:
Nothing is happening today tongue ,don't get anxious expecting it" ,refresh your mail 100x sad

I dey suspect u madam.

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:25am On Feb 05, 2020
NosaJBourne:

Look who is being petty about spellings. Maybe you should take your own advice and spell correctly first

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by come3(m): 7:25am On Feb 05, 2020
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:28am On Feb 05, 2020
NuissancePolice:

Look who is being petty about spellings. Maybe you should take your own advice and spell correctly first

You just made a fool of yourself grin grin grin is it not your handwriting ni? See below

NuissancePolice:

LOL... help yourself

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rahl444: 7:29am On Feb 05, 2020
souljar:

And I brought more seats today... N10 per seat please, if you want to reserve seats, pay N5 upfront grin
Sure Sir!
Today na Today.Just dust those chairs well shaa winkI will pay for the seat once dem they release the APL. cheesy cheesy..I promise.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:30am On Feb 05, 2020

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rahl444: 7:30am On Feb 05, 2020
tejiri4:

Which one is the God of APL again na cheesy cheesy
Baba that's the real God o grin.May it fall on us .Amen

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:33am On Feb 05, 2020
NosaJBourne:

You just made a fool of yourself grin grin grin is it not your handwriting ni? See below

LOL... help yourself

The point is, evrry right thinking person would know that that was a typographical error. Those errors are not easily corrected if one does not have the autocorrect function on their device enabled. The fact that you are the only person to notice it shows how immature and pedantic you are. You are likely someone who has never tasted power but plagued with an unhealthy quest for one. Sadly, people like that end up in more misery and frustrations.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 7:35am On Feb 05, 2020
NosaJBourne:

You don't have to be petty bro. Good morning

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hafeezsemzy: 7:39am On Feb 05, 2020
I just have to tell you that this is not a church. Things like this have broken the fragile unity we have in the country.
Create your thread and invite all your Christian brother as much as you like.
Call me a wailer all you like.

hooha:
Pre-Good Bye Voice:

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 7:39am On Feb 05, 2020
souljar:

And I brought more seats today... N10 per seat please, if you want to reserve seats, pay N5 upfront grin

Hahahaha, i was about asking for you. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Eggovic: 7:39am On Feb 05, 2020
NosaJBourne:

No o.. they don't die... they are simply recycled as manure for mother earth to support continuity of life grin grin
haha
Funny you

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 7:39am On Feb 05, 2020
NosaJBourne:

But you guys can love hooha post and commend your religious disciples on an open forum. Why can't you practice the tolerance you wanted?

Left for me, I tolerate everyone and you might find it hard to pin my loyalty to any faction (either religious or not)

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:40am On Feb 05, 2020
NuissancePolice:

The point is, evrry right thinking person would know that that was a typographical error. Those errors are not easily corrected if one does not have the autocorrect function on their device enabled. The fact that you are the only person to notice it shows how immature and pedantic you are. You are likely someone who has never tasted power but plagued with an unhealthy quest for one. Sadly, people like that end up in more misery and frustrations.

The point is, remove the log in your eyes first...

bobowaja:

You don't have to be petty bro. Good morning

You're talking about someone being petty, I think you should refer to his last comment. Direct your advice to him
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rahl444: 7:42am On Feb 05, 2020
Sempumping:
Ahhh! Sempumping done start o.Someone should hold that" Manlady's" mouth o.You want to spoil our fun/mood today.

1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 7:43am On Feb 05, 2020
Rahl444:
Sure Sir!
Today na Today.Just dust those chairs well shaa winkI will pay for the seat once dem they release the APL. cheesy cheesy..I promise.
Lol. Me I am paying upfront. There are a lot of N5 and N10 inside N4m cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:43am On Feb 05, 2020
bobowaja:

But you guys can love hooha post and commend your religious disciples on an open forum. Why can't you practice the tolerance you wanted?

Left for me, I tolerate everyone and you might find it hard to pin my loyalty to any faction (either religious or not)

You can just see how you have hastily formed a conclusion.

Where were you when I commented against Hooha's overreaching postss that are becoming unpalatable? You suddenly forgot. Religious debate don cloud your sense of objective judgement.

Don't be petty.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:45am On Feb 05, 2020
NosaJBourne:

[s]
The point is, remove the log in your eyes first...[/s]

You're talking about someone being petty, I think you should refer to his last comment. Direct your advice to him

It appears you're having some hallucinations of some sort. I made a comment in peace, and you erroneously made a vacuous comment that was clearly, expressly and unequivocally addressed in the third paragraph of the comment you quoted. Probably as a result of poor acumen to comprehend.

You are just desperate, impatient and hungry for power like Atiku. I would suggest that you run along now and find something to make yourself useful.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Fredkio: 7:45am On Feb 05, 2020
Dshiloh:
Lol, Why do you think so?

I am asking to confirm a feedback i have on an approval meeting.

Another meeting again .. I don tire kpatakpata for this list embarassed..

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hafeezsemzy: 7:45am On Feb 05, 2020
So what is your point?
You were petty about a spelling mistake while making your own spelling mistake.
You are asking someone to take his religious argument to another thread while supporting another religious comment.

Sorry to tell your sir, your recent posts are highly contradictory and hypocritical.

NosaJBourne:

The point is, remove the log in your eyes first...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1553) (1554) (1555) (1556) (1557) (1558) (1559) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.