Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,026 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1560) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4825421 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1557) (1558) (1559) (1560) (1561) (1562) (1563) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Taciturnity: 10:31am On Feb 05, 2020
Teaser4:
na so bro, I go dey listen to aka Jehovah... It is well my brother.
mine is so good by okey..

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hafeezsemzy: 10:33am On Feb 05, 2020
You believe or not in God doesn't change anything.
There are people who believe the earth is flat till today.
But the result of your disbelief will not be under your control.
I don't even wish to convince those who claim they are intelligent while disbelieving in the numerous evidence of God around us.

Why all the monkeys have not evolutionalized to humans should bother them but they choose what fits their narrative ignoring all the numerous evidence.

Mitocyan:

I disbelieve both and it has already been established that this meaning as given by this dictionary and some other dictionaries has lost the original meaning due to the influence of early Christian in the build up of dictionaries. You can check this link for more clarification of this point
https://www.atheists.org/activism/resources/about-atheism/ and better still hop into that thread for religious discussions so we don't derail this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by johnchima007(m): 10:37am On Feb 05, 2020
Thanks boss...

moogoogaipan:
Chima, pay your rent, you ain't losing anything.
Apl show, the rent money is inconsequential.
Apl no show, the rent money is consequential.

I myself just finished applying for two diff study abroad, paid application fees CAD 110 & €100..

IF Apl show for me, those money are inconsequential,if he nor show, they are consequently cos we move with or without Apl.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 05, 2020
NNPC hopefuls wetin dey marinate Our APL never still show?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:41am On Feb 05, 2020
NosaJBourne:
Abeg, who sabi design abi programme data base that can handle several accounting functions for school administration? sad sad sad urgent request pls
over here sir
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hafeezsemzy: 10:42am On Feb 05, 2020
Well, I don't think I can advise you though but In life as you think of what if the positive happens make plans for what if the negative happens.
I know one always hate to be told what if NNPC calls and one is not called. But that's a reality.

If you pay your rent by Friday and NNPC calls you, you lose nothing.
Don't allow NNPC tire your life. I know how terrible it can be when I tired my life to them between June and August last year.

johnchima007:
My rent expired in January, I was about renewing before I saw a post made here by one oga I respect so much. I have since told my landlord to exercise patience till this Friday, but to be sincere I don't know what NNPC is doing. After greeting my landlord these days he will always remind me "na this Friday oo"....... For my mind, I don enter one chance. What if nothing comes from NNPC till Friday? What if after I renew the rent and NNPC calls? My head just dey hot these days. Nnpc we need closure ooooo...

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hafeezsemzy: 10:46am On Feb 05, 2020
Personally as much as I have wanted closure since July last year I have long drawn myself out of the next week loop. It is an endless waste of one's life on something beyond your control.
Whenever NNPC is ready and God says my success in life is with them then it will come and I will go with them.
Simple! C'est la vie!

inrainbows:
don't mind them. they wud believe their soul and mind came from nothing. big smh. Thank God for drawing me out of all those nonsense and from potential eternal torment.

Pls oh. our APL. Seems this week is going oh. And we can't get any news again from Jarus. chai. So no more show?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by scobyy2007: 10:47am On Feb 05, 2020
It's a win-win situation. If you pay and finally get the job, you wouldn't mind forfeiting the rent and if it goes the other way..you are still ok
johnchima007:
My rent expired in January, I was about renewing before I saw a post made here by one oga I respect so much. I have since told my landlord to exercise patience till this Friday, but to be sincere I don't know what NNPC is doing. After greeting my landlord these days he will always remind me "na this Friday oo"....... For my mind, I don enter one chance. What if nothing comes from NNPC till Friday? What if after I renew the rent and NNPC calls? My head just dey hot these days. Nnpc we need closure ooooo...

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ozoebuka1(m): 10:55am On Feb 05, 2020
I know this maybe out of point but please pardon me... My instagram account has issues, i can't like nor comment for over 2 weeks now, i don't know the cause, please if you have had such issue in the time past please be kind enough to assist me.

I pray apl drops today though and maybe i be among the successful ones, Amen.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 05, 2020
Oscarlash:

How can I be of service, sir.
Bumweng:

over here sir

BenklinsJones:

u gat one here.......

I want to learn... or how can I learn? Can I send you a PM?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 11:03am On Feb 05, 2020
NosaJBourne:

Oh... I thought you were the one. grin why didn't you complain he is derailing the thread? But you were the one who instigated the religious debate, abi no be you?
@bolded
Another assumption there. Try to go back and read. Meanwhile, why are you so fixated on me? Are you crushing? cheesy
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 11:05am On Feb 05, 2020
souljar:

I go hammer on top this ten ten naira .. the whole country is coming to watch the release of APL
Choi... Make me too join you o. Na money matter dey joy my belle.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 05, 2020
hafeezsemzy:
You believe or not in God doesn't change anything.
There are people who believe the earth is flat till today.
But the result of your disbelief will not be under your control.
I don't even wish to convince those who claim they are intelligent while disbelieving in the numerous evidence of God around us.

Why all the monkeys have not evolutionalized to humans should bother them but they choose what fits their narrative ignoring all the numerous evidence.

I was telling someone to go to their created thread for the debates, and it seemed I was misfiring... and here you are still commenting about an issue that has been overflogged.

And someone will say I'm being petty angry una no feel fine.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 05, 2020
bobowaja:

@bolded
Another assumption there. Try to go back and read. Meanwhile, why are you so fixated on me? Are you crushing? cheesy

No o.. You are not the one who instigated the debate, it's your ghost that instigated it. undecided
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 11:27am On Feb 05, 2020
johnchima007:
My rent expired in January, I was about renewing before I saw a post made here by one oga I respect so much. I have since told my landlord to exercise patience till this Friday, but to be sincere I don't know what NNPC is doing.
After greeting my landlord these days he will always remind me "na this Friday oo"....... For my mind, I don enter one chance. What if nothing comes from NNPC till Friday? What if after I renew the rent and NNPC calls? My head just dey hot these days. Nnpc we need closure ooooo...
Same situation as mine and the money is much (that money go buy some suits and shirts if nnpc call me).

My only saving grace is that my landlord doesn't live in same compound and the house agent is not giving me hard time (but I know they will call by weekend).

Modified:
The agent just called me to get assurance for weekend. Which kin wahala be this sef? angry

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BESTinYORUBA: 11:39am On Feb 05, 2020
ozoebuka1:
I know this maybe out of point but please pardon me... My instagram account has issues, i can't like nor comment for over 2 weeks now, i don't know the cause, please if you have had such issue in the time past please be kind enough to assist me.

I pray apl drops today though and maybe i be among the successful ones, Amen.
Which network are u browsing with?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 11:44am On Feb 05, 2020
moogoogaipan:
Chima, pay your rent, you ain't losing anything.
Apl show, the rent money is inconsequential.
Apl no show, the rent money is consequential.

I myself just finished applying for two diff study abroad, paid application fees CAD 110 & €100..

IF Apl show for me, those money are inconsequential,if he nor show, they are consequently cos we move with or without Apl.
This makes sense. cool

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Dshiloh: 11:50am On Feb 05, 2020
inrainbows:
yh. I know it is sorry . but I just need to do it. I was like them b4. I don't mind it being deleted as long as they have seen it. I put it on their thread too.

But you do realize that there are other religions on this thread, who for the sake of sanity would not like to engage in this religious bigotry that is making rounds today.

If you keep shoving your religion in their faces, may be forced to bite back.

Believe what you want, put your post and append a line of reasonable prayer, nobody will mind.

Don’t preach here, it wont be bought.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1557) (1558) (1559) (1560) (1561) (1562) (1563) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.