Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1563) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4832900 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1560) (1561) (1562) (1563) (1564) (1565) (1566) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 3:08pm On Feb 05, 2020
For those saying after court, what if they postponed till June again or the outcome says they should cancel and start afresh, what will happen?

Sempumping
klassd

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rexmy(m): 3:34pm On Feb 05, 2020
johnchima007:
My rent expired in January, I was about renewing before I saw a post made here by one oga I respect so much. I have since told my landlord to exercise patience till this Friday, but to be sincere I don't know what NNPC is doing. After greeting my landlord these days he will always remind me "na this Friday oo"....... For my mind, I don enter one chance. What if nothing comes from NNPC till Friday? What if after I renew the rent and NNPC calls? My head just dey hot these days. Nnpc we need closure ooooo...
Bro, I will advise you settle your landlord because that man definitely has a plan for that money and his joy lies in it. I was in a similar issue but had to settle up to give me a clear mind and prevent me from hindering someone else's blessing. When NNPC APL comes, you can move for a refund or possibly get someone to occupy the apartment.
One day, this wait will be over and we will be among the successful ones by God's grace.
Good luck bro!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 3:37pm On Feb 05, 2020
joobseekar:
For those saying after court, what if they postponed till June again or the outcome says they should cancel and start afresh, what will happen?

Sempumping
klassd
we will smile na and reapply
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 3:43pm On Feb 05, 2020
GMD shall release this list or we throw our support to AMOTEKUN

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 3:45pm On Feb 05, 2020
darado:
we will smile na and reapply
Chai! Presidential list, help us beg Mr. President/Min. of Petroleum nau. grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 05, 2020
johnchima007:
My rent expired in January, I was about renewing before I saw a post made here by one oga I respect so much. I have since told my landlord to exercise patience till this Friday, but to be sincere I don't know what NNPC is doing. After greeting my landlord these days he will always remind me "na this Friday oo"....... For my mind, I don enter one chance. What if nothing comes from NNPC till Friday? What if after I renew the rent and NNPC calls? My head just dey hot these days. Nnpc we need closure ooooo...

Pay your rent, when the APL comes and you are successful. Someone can rent and pay you reasonable amount....that's not a problem at all

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 05, 2020
joobseekar:

Sempumping
klassd

Lol...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nuttybynature(m): 4:27pm On Feb 05, 2020
joobseekar:

Sempumping
klassd

I already decided not to say anything or make any comment in relation to the court matter since peeps here doesn't appreciate indepth search for information even at one's integrity and pride's detriment.

Anyways, I have this to say. TEASER4 and the rest can curse as much as they like, I'm not perturbed.

1. The law (any lawyer in the house can prove me wrong) is that judgement must be given within 90 days after parties adopt their processes and Feb 14 seems to be the rough estimate of 90 days since the last adjournment which as the news had it (and as I posted here even before the news was published) that parties adopted their respective processes in November 28, 2019 and the Court adjourned to Feb 14, 2020 for judgement/ruling (you may apply for CTC of records of proceedings of that day to confirm). Thus, if there will be any adjournment at all, it will be at the instance of the court for various reasons best known to it and the adjournment cannot exceed 28 February 2020.

2. What NNPC did was to direct their plans towards 14th February 2020 or a later not exceeding February 2020 since they are more comfortable with Hon Justice Okon Abang handling the case. Since Justice Abang was transferred back to Abuja from Asaba, NNPC has enjoyed 100% success rates in matters handled by him. It is widely known that Justice Abang is a judge that favours the government. So NNPC decided not to even contact the lawyer that sue them or his contacts and would love to have the matter decided by Justice Abang.

3. The initial plan before the first Judge (the present CJ) that was hearing the matter gave that order to maintain status quo was to just drag the case on and release the APL Midway through the matter so that the matter can be an academic exercise. They were however held back by the order of the Court to maintain status quo. They had release the thing and end the Project Eagle since late last year or earlier this year but they knew the implication of form 48 and 49 and thus, they decided not to give the lawyer who only wants to generate publicity the privilege and rights to rant on media.

4. A friend who works in the legal Dept of NNPC says that they are very optimistic that the decision would go the Corporation way and the matter will be decided based on the preliminary objection without any need to go to the merit of the action and even if the court decide to hear the merit, NNPC will surely win and the APL will drop almost immediately. S/He told me this since December last year and repeated same just last week.

P.S. I feel like getting this info out. I wanted to keep this to myself just like I kept other info but I guess someone needs this so as to have his/her eggs evenly shared and not have it all thrown in one basket. For those that doesn't want to hear anything about the court case or thinks it has been settled, make the right calls to either the court, the corporation or the lawyer and you will know the true state of the matter.

Apologies for the long turenchi. smiley

Sayonara!

39 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 05, 2020
All this guys writing long epistle are trying ooo
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 4:35pm On Feb 05, 2020
@Nuttybynature, well calculated timing
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by successful100: 4:37pm On Feb 05, 2020
Dozylala90:
Good afternoon and Happy Sunday fellas,
I'm not one of the hopefuls but I remain a member of the AOLMAW grin .... I somehow spoke to certain individuals in the know concerning this recruitment exercise, and I'm glad to affirm to you that the end is upon us. I was able to get the date on the APL, so I think Jarus predictions may as well have been deduced from that.
Brace for impact guys, unless they want to go through the rigours of reprinting APLs for the mere sake of being unpredictable, Friday 7th of February is the latest they can hold on to.
PS: Don't ever grow bigger than our association... Congrats in advance!

This speaks volumes. So what this means is by the end of this week everything should be ready. It means APL Is a go. 7th February is a go go. So by Next week monday Pple should be confirming their APL. This is the third and confirmed source after Jaru. Friday is on my mind. There is power if we stand together. United we stand and divided we fall. God please do your wonderful work in our lives. Amen

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nuttybynature(m): 4:46pm On Feb 05, 2020
muhamm3d:

Clowns said the case doesn't matter. Shebi you have the apl now. Call your parents you have a new job. Clowns. We are the haters and yet positivists can't give you APL. Reality una no like you prefer to live in a fantasy. Jumanji sef dey tire. Kilode!

Oga mi sir!

Mohamm3d the Chairman, MD and CEO of MIB

I stan grin grin

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1560) (1561) (1562) (1563) (1564) (1565) (1566) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.