Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,667 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (160) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4833463 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 07, 2019
You are wise bro

hakku:
hahahaha "what you sow you reap" is not wisdom but bull.shit that saying only works in a perfect world and this world ain't damn near perfect. A new born baby being abandoned to die in a gutter tell me, what did the baby sow to reap such or does the saying only apply to adults. Let me tell you something, this life is not govern by any rules. Good things happen to bad people and bad things happen to good people. This world is not black or white. Some things appear black but are actually white and vice versa. So don't tell me you understand how the world works because nobody has ever been able to crack that.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by damtan(m): 9:25pm On Jun 07, 2019
bujebudanu1:

See this one sad
Pardon
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by damtan(m): 9:25pm On Jun 07, 2019
bujebudanu1:

See this one sad
Pardon
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nickae: 9:31pm On Jun 07, 2019
Something got me thinking; whilst it is easy to apply the so-called quota system in GT, how is it applicable to EH which have diverse disciplines.
Take for instance, if the cutoff for Law in Abia is 40/60 and they need 3 people for the next stage but end up with only 1 person meeting the mark...

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by dogtails(m): 9:37pm On Jun 07, 2019
For those of you who wrote nnpc test last week guess what!!! People have resumed already even before the test was written...My friend who happens to be a girl resumes two weeks back courtesy of slot she got,no exam,no interview,no nothing..As she told me,I just removed my mind from nnpc and I advise y’all to do same

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Oladotun189(m): 9:41pm On Jun 07, 2019
dogtails:
For those of you who wrote nnpc test last week guess what!!! People have resumed already even before the test was written...My friend who happens to be a girl resumes two weeks back courtesy of slot she got,no exam,no interview,no nothing..As she told me,I just removed my mind from nnpc and I advise y’all to do same
Ok

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by deewhydoski(m): 9:42pm On Jun 07, 2019
dogtails:
There will always be a merit, it might be two or three candidates in each states. Merit dey

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Iliyasdass(m): 9:48pm On Jun 07, 2019
dogtails:

smh

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 07, 2019
dogtails:
You want to give some people heart and liver attack ko ?
Continue

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ginalex(f): 10:05pm On Jun 07, 2019
dogtails:
k

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 10:08pm On Jun 07, 2019
dogtails:
Noted.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Macgyver1: 10:25pm On Jun 07, 2019
dogtails:

Sharrap you disgusting liar. Even my cousin that has genuine slot is yet to resume work, she is also going through this process for formality sakes.

20 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by wanochieli(m): 10:25pm On Jun 07, 2019
dogtails:
Lol...bros people resume everyday in NNPC, CBN, NSE, NIMASA, DPR etc.... its a normal thing in Nigeria if u are connected to d top. dem plenty

This recruitment thing is different process altogether, its a way of giving opportunities to average Nigerians who don't have button to press or whose connection isn't strong enough to get them in bypassing all the protocol.

At the end of this process, possibly 70% average Nigerians will get in on merit and possibly 30% will push small button and get in, evident through 2011/2012 recruitment threads here on nairaland

So pls don't quench people's hope oh....instead let's make friends here o...u dunno who amongst us will get in and grow to become GMD tomorrow, then the person will be a big connection for most persons... Shikenna.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 07, 2019
dogtails:

Lies, even those highly connected sat for the test, though they have been assured of interview irrespective of their test results.

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ofurufu(m): 11:29pm On Jun 07, 2019
dogtails:

Doomsday prophet.

No one has said NNPC has not recruited since the last open recruitment in 2012. 2 or 3 people resume job in NNPC every month.

That does not have anything to do with this general recruitment.

People like you said same thing in the 2011/2012 recruitment thread. Go to the end of the thread nd see people that got jobs from that general recruitment.

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by teekrackz(m): 11:47pm On Jun 07, 2019
bujebudanu1:

To make matters worse. See the places wey u dey call

Na small children u wan carry go der

Guy I just dey laff wen I see weytin him list...like na children's day party sturv

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rheba: 11:56pm On Jun 07, 2019
smiley well, what I’ll urge all of us here is to be highly optimistic....think about an energy of watts of positivity flowing through? It will definitely get lit up!

Just think of yourselves individually as God’s special one, casually walking through to your dad’s palace (the towers) to get a congratulatory messages.

Think for a moment why you were fortunate to be one of the many few that scaled through to this stage. kiss

Don’t give up on God at this point. Hold onto the promises he’s given you. A land flowing with milk and honey.

Be like Joshua and Caleb in the midst of the many who saw those giants (sides talks) as obstacles, but refused to be bothered. cool

Think about this again...be optimistic and stay positive...� congratulations to all in advance. wink

17 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Alanwa(m): 12:17am On Jun 08, 2019
nice one. True talk
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:26am On Jun 08, 2019
nwafresh:

Please can you share the dragnet questions.. Please. Thanks

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hv8sknun3ziw24i/dragnetgsequestions_shopygfx_upload.zip

Saw that, for those asking for agip pq

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Bodylicious: 1:03am On Jun 08, 2019
Am just hoping and praying that this 2019 NNPC recruitment will not last up to 1 year like I saw that of 2011. For those of us that have something doing good for us and for those who don't have just keep trying to get one before NNPC calls for interview and issue letter. And as for the person who said people have resumed work, we don't care at all. They should go and help us clean our offices because we would join then when the time is right.

Please once the invites starts coming in and you are not shortlisted for the interview pls just take it as a stepping stone because greater things will come your way...Do not kill yourself...

And for those of you saying that 75% is the cutoff, please keep quite..You have no idea how they would select for the interview...Don't carry fake news..You don't know the kind of pressure those in charge are going through.

Be positive and let us keep waiting.......

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Patosky4U: 3:56am On Jun 08, 2019
my spirit is telling me that, guy prepare for interview because it will be 5days notice only.

my people make una chill, we must work with this nnpc this year ooooo.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Greatken007(m): 4:49am On Jun 08, 2019
No one has resumed any work anywhere,the GMD doesn't have any power to even give such appointment, if it is a contract job or support service then i will agree with you but i know for sure all contract job in KRPC and WRPC will be expiring this June.No doubt people will be taking through recommendation but with the same process,list and resumption date. 2011 recruitment became inconclusive due to political interest that is why i wish this process come to reasonable conclusion before the political climate become balance,for now every politician is distracted with the happenings in the National assembly, after Tuesday they will start lobbying for various committees,in fact this same list is expected to pass through one of the committees for approval or so. cry
dogtails:

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ofurufu(m): 6:54am On Jun 08, 2019
Greatken007:
No one has resumed any work anywhere,the GMD doesn't have any power to even give such appointment, if it is a contract job or support service then i will agree with you but i know for sure all contract job in KRPC and WRPC will be expiring this June.No doubt people will be taking through recommendation but with the same process,list and resumption date. 2011 recruitment became inconclusive due to political interest that is why i wish this process come to reasonable conclusion before the political climate become balance,for now every politician is distracted with the happenings in the National assembly, after Tuesday they will start lobbying for various committees,in fact this same list is expected to pass through one of the committees for approval or so. cry

2011 recruitment was concluded. It was 2014 that was abandoned.

And pls GMD has power to give appointment o. Permanent job.

Are you telling me NNPC has not recruited permanent staff since 2012? Impossible.

One or two persons get in almost every month

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Jumoke941: 7:42am On Jun 08, 2019
Someone should pls explain the meaning of support staff to me, are they contract staffs and not like permanent staffs. pls explain I applied for customs too and the support staff of thing is not clear to me. Thanks
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:57am On Jun 08, 2019
dogtails:

Sometimes just shut up. You must not talk always

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Greatken007(m): 8:07am On Jun 08, 2019
I won't be tempted to go further on this... Just know not some persons who have been working in NNPC for years are not under permanent payroll and this recruitment will also involve such persons but theirs will be basically on conversion consideration.
ofurufu:

2011 recruitment was concluded. It was 2014 that was abandoned.

And pls GMD has power to give appointment o. Permanent job.

Are you telling me NNPC has not recruited permaneent staff since 2012? Impossible.

One or two persons get in almost every month
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Jumoke941: 8:20am On Jun 08, 2019
Someone should pls explain the meaning of support staff to me, are they contract staffs and not like permanent staffs. pls explain I applied for customs too and the support staff of thing is not clear to me. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NoHatred: 8:30am On Jun 08, 2019
Jumoke941:

A support staff is higher than a contract staff but Lower than a contract staff.

Considering the fact that in the 2011 recruitment successful guys were contacted in a months' time (the test being paper based), don't you guys think they will contact us in less than that time? Please those with useful info and if possible that Joseph the dreamer (though I feel he is an insider and not a dreamer) should give us hint on when to expect success mails. That's all I am interested in right now.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Jumoke941: 8:50am On Jun 08, 2019
NoHatred:
A support staff is higher than a contract staff but Lower than a contract staff.

Considering the fact that in the 2011 recruitment successful guys were contacted in a months' time (the test being paper based), don't you guys think they will contact us in less than that time? Please those with useful info and if possible that Joseph the dreamer (though I feel he is an insider and not a dreamer) should give us hint on when to expect success mails. That's all I am interested in right now.
higher than a contract staff and lower that a contract staff. I'm confused bro

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 9:00am On Jun 08, 2019
Greatken007:

I am telling you bro, this new national assembly eh. Let them not come and disturb the process, after all the last session were given slots. I believe the new ones will still request
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NoHatred: 9:18am On Jun 08, 2019
Jumoke941:
higher than a contract staff and lower that a contract staff. I'm confused bro
Oh sorry. I meant higher than a contract staff but Lower than a permanent staff.

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.