Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (163) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4835550 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by QuotaSystem: 11:45am On Jun 09, 2019
ideynl1:

Mr Quota, so you dey follow this thread also?

Chai!

Indeed wink

The news I've been receiving regarding merit chances are quite encouraging. If you know someone however, do not fail to give them a print out of your profile from the portal.

Cheers.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by damtan(m): 11:45am On Jun 09, 2019
bujebudanu1:

You will get as a gt
ExxonMobil upfront is #8m for a start
OMG.....and that figure is for a start!!! Chai.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 09, 2019
Macgyver1:

It does. 4M
The Dreamer, Please when likely is the interview date?

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by yunusaboto(m): 12:52pm On Jun 09, 2019
GUYS, what about medical screen? that i having typude and am scare.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Jarus(m): 1:56pm On Jun 09, 2019
simplebb:

This is quite serious.

I have had two appointment letters and both contained explicitly most, if not all of what was stated up there.

That's the expected standard as posted up there.
But then this is Nigeria, where deviation from the norm is the modus operandi.

You will get one very soon. Keep up the hope.

Private sector employment letters contain all salary information (salary and all allowances), it doesn't work like that in government companies - at least in DPR and NNPC that I know of. Upfront is housing allowance + other allowances (generally termed fringe benefits in the letter).

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Jarus(m): 1:58pm On Jun 09, 2019
yunusaboto:

What's typhude? Do you mean typhoid?

Typhoid is a non-issue. You wont be disqualified for typhoid.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by RealisticJ: 2:00pm On Jun 09, 2019
yunusaboto:

The typhoid self might disappear b4 medicals, so just chill....Once I get notification of appointment from them I'll do my own medical b4 theirs to avoid stories that touch

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Macgyver1: 2:05pm On Jun 09, 2019
Saimeritus:

The Dreamer, Please when likely is the interview date?

Lol we should here from them, this month, if nothing changes. I haven't dreamt anything grin

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Macgyver1: 2:09pm On Jun 09, 2019
yunusaboto:

Bros don't worry about medicals, just collect ur APL first. If you know how this FG guys operate you will be shocked.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by RealisticJ: 2:11pm On Jun 09, 2019
Macgyver1:

Bros don't worry about medicals, just collect ur APL first. If you know how this FG guys operate you will be shocked.

It's too early to start reasoning medical self

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Macgyver1: 2:17pm On Jun 09, 2019
RealisticJ:

It's too early to start reasoning medical self

I agree
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 2:26pm On Jun 09, 2019
I feel we will get invites for interview from 20th. Against last week in June or 1st week in July. Medicals might be carried out in July and prospective employees might resume in Second week of August. This is just a hypothesis .

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NekkyCee(f): 2:33pm On Jun 09, 2019
Nah not really. Other Science graduates wrote too
myettiallah:

Ok..
Dats for law/acctnts ..
cool
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Macgyver1: 2:35pm On Jun 09, 2019
Gbyms:
I feel we will get invites for interview from 20th. Against last week in June or 1st week in July. Medicals might be carried out in July and prospective employees might resume in Second week of August. This is just a hypothesis .

Prospective employees will receive their appointment letters and even resume b4 medicals... cool

& You are right, resumption should be in August, if it all goes as planned.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by QuotaSystem: 2:50pm On Jun 09, 2019
Jarus:

Upfront is housing allowance + other allowances (generally termed fringe benefits in the letter)

Exactly.

QuotaSystem:

mos4phy post=79148096:
Why is there no upfront people have been speaking of in this letter? Is the upfront claim wrong?

I believe that's what they meant by "fringe benefits to be paid annually".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by SenatorJChris: 7:07pm On Jun 09, 2019
Gbyms:
Interviews usually last for over a month. Sometimes two months from the date invites were sent, so you should consider that in your hypothesis. To be candid, the dates you suggested, especially those of interview and resumption, are non - feasible and unrealistic. Except, of course, things are done entirely differently in order to fast-track the process.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 7:46pm On Jun 09, 2019
SenatorJChris:

Interviews usually last for over a month. Sometimes two months from the date invites were sent, so you should consider that in your hypothesis. To be candid, the dates you suggested, especially those of interview and resumption, are non - feasible and unrealistic. Except, of course, things are done entirely differently in order to fast-track the process.
When you say ‘interviews’ I see you are swimming in the fallacy of hasty generalization. How many interviews have you been to or seen. Sigh! You are not worthy to put scrutiny on my hypothesis.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 1samm: 8:02pm On Jun 09, 2019
Gbyms:

When you say ‘interviews’ I see you are swimming in the fallacy of hasty generalization. How many interviews have you been to or seen. Sigh! You are not worthy to put scrutiny on my hypothesis.
grin BEHOLD D GRANDFATHER OF INTERVIEWS grin

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by damtan(m): 8:33pm On Jun 09, 2019
Gbyms:

FUTARIAN??

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Jarus(m): 8:49pm On Jun 09, 2019
Gbyms:

The guy is making more sense than you. If you're familiar with recruitment processes, you will know he is right.

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 09, 2019
Macgyver1:

Prospective employees will receive their appointment letters and even resume b4 medicals... cool

& You are right, resumption should be in August, if it all goes as planned.

Hmmmmm, this is scary
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by dammybrain(m): 9:19pm On Jun 09, 2019
damtan:

FUTARIAN??

We Dey here oooo
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Emzenoz(m): 10:04pm On Jun 09, 2019
dammybrain:

We Dey here oooo

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by qizick: 10:23pm On Jun 09, 2019
God please change my status

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 09, 2019
qizick:
God please change my status
Ameen
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 10:35pm On Jun 09, 2019
inside life...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bujebudanu1(m): 10:41pm On Jun 09, 2019
[[s]quote author=SenatorJChris post=79171638]
usually last for over a month. Sometimes two months from the date invites were sent, so you should consider that in your hypothesis. To be candid, the dates you suggested, especially those of interview and resumption, are non - feasible and unrealistic. Except, of course, things are done entirely differently in order to fast-track the process. [/quote][/s]
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jun 09, 2019
Dear lord, I need this job for a change, I know you will work it out somehow.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Topccy007z: 8:38am On Jun 10, 2019
Let the watch continue

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.