Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1610) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4844226 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1607) (1608) (1609) (1610) (1611) (1612) (1613) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:31am On Feb 11, 2020
Attah11:
Everyone will get the apl, remember the GMD once said that the NLNG train 7 will employ 40,000 applicants and 40,000 applicants were invited for oral interview. Just be calm and remain hopeful. God bless us all.

Everyone will get APL? LMAO

He whom the gods want to kill, they first make mad!

shocked shocked

18 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teminijesu13: 11:40am On Feb 11, 2020
MuhMubRaj:

Repentant members of the inhumane boko haram sects were released into thin air yesterday, Like oxygen from a maligna tree.
"Repentant". Please.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tufreshbaba: 11:43am On Feb 11, 2020
u guys see how peoples minds are?
because of this fake rumour of GT's list is completed, they are now clamouring that only the GT list be called leaving behind the EH
U forget that we are in this together
work never come una don dey marginalize

PEOPLE AND PAROCHIAL INTEREST

CircleOfWilis:
count down to April 2020,
local woman is tired o.. lol

Amen to APL

11 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 11, 2020
This place is dry today o. No update from any source today? It's really funny, but I think all those sources and predictions have been helping to keep our hopes alive cheesy grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 11, 2020
tufreshbaba:
because of this fake rumour of GT's list is completed, they are now clamouring that only the GT list be called leaving behind the EH

Na who you follow come this life?

Make everybody bear im papa name.

Chebi the other day, people were agitating for calling nNPC out on twitter, some so called mature EHs were saying GTs are jobless.

Oga, focus on your job o

36 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:09pm On Feb 11, 2020
Hercules22 be forming omniscience....source of all sources...the validator of sources grin

My own grouse with this Hercules22, is that, unlike Hercules the Roman god and hero who was famous for incredible strength, courage, and intelligence, this one is a complete opposite of those attributes. More annoying is the fact that he is fighting tooth and nail to make everyone believe otherwise... angry grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Voice234: 12:18pm On Feb 11, 2020
Attah11:
Everyone will get the apl, remember the GMD once said that the NLNG train 7 will employ 40,000 applicants and 40,000 applicants were invited for oral interview. Just be calm and remain hopeful. God bless us all.

NLNG is ran independently of NNPC, Shell Gas B. v technically operates the facility (few people will understand this) and NLNG has its own board and it’s recruitment process is independent of any input or influence from NNPC. Not only are you wrong but the 40,000 direct and indirect job opportunities the train 7 project will provide will not be filled by this or any NNPC future recruitment.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by adamx23(m): 12:19pm On Feb 11, 2020
Guys, the more we wait, the more the recruitment loses credibility. Buhari's daughter was just made a GM in one the Nnpc subsidiaries, and we're still here coz our name Na patience..
We better organize ourselves, and seek for a conclusion through all viable means. We're here fighting and throwing banters while the juicy parts of the national cake is being shared among the elites.

16 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Hercules22: 12:25pm On Feb 11, 2020
NosaJBourne:
Hercules22 be forming omniscience....source of all sources...the validator of sources grin

My own grouse with this Hercules22, is that, unlike Hercules the Roman god and hero who was famous for incredible strength, courage, and intelligence, this one is a complete opposite of those attributes. More annoying is the fact that he is fighting tooth and nail to make everyone believe otherwise... angry grin

You have a mind of your own to believe what you see here. If eventually I get everyone to believe me, it won’t affect my bank account balance. Let’s remain focused and avoid distraction.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Obasi001(m): 12:28pm On Feb 11, 2020
Shadon007:
8mill kee , atleast 500mil
That's outrageous!
I'll rather manage a self contained apartment for a little while than pay anything close to that amount to a wicked landlord grin grin.
3 to 4 years is enough to set up a decent duplex cool

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Qaribullahi(m): 12:30pm On Feb 11, 2020
Buhari daughter was made deputy manager of PPPRA

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 11, 2020
Obasi001:

That's outrageous!
I'll rather manage a self contained apartment for a little while than pay anything close to that amount to a wicked landlord grin grin.
3 to 4 years is enough to set up a decent duplex cool

Wait first, wait first... Is this an example of hallucination that the CEO of MUB Ltd talked about? Lol... shocked shocked

Na type of house weh una go rent be una concern for now? Where is that blabbermouth called yungmin? oya come and tell us the type of apartment you will like to get...

Una no feel fine. Pst Hooha is busying kabashing on a mountain, with dry fasting, una dey here dey shocked shocked

Make una try take una meds... hallucinogen would be just perfect to treat this kind of predicament grin grin

una no feel fine sad
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TomDickandHarry: 12:42pm On Feb 11, 2020
NosaJBourne:

Na who you follow come this life?

Make everybody bear im papa name.

Chebi the other day, people were agitating for calling nNPC out on twitter, some so called mature EHs were saying GTs are jobless.

Oga, focus on your job o
Abi na... I was going to say we were never in this together, people got awareness of the recruitment at different times, suffered passport issues mostly on their own, did CBT on their own, transported to Abj majorly on their own, interviewed individually, tweeted tweets on their own, liked their own tweets by themselves, what else? If one wants solidarity I only feel he shudnt be sounding as if it's his entitlement at this point. cc: Tufreshbaba.
As a GT I still feel it's a noble thing to stand as one, and that's if there's reasonable hope of achieving the desired result without collateral damage.
Anyway, it's still unverified whether the EH cancellation/internal recruitment isn't a gimmick.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 11, 2020
TomDickandHarry:

Abi na... I was going to say we were never in this together, people got awareness of the recruitment at different times, suffered passport issues mostly on their own, did CBT on their own, transported to Abj majorly on their own, interviewed individually, tweeted tweets on their own, liked their own tweets by themselves, what else? If one wants solidarity I only feel he shudnt be sounding as if it's his entitlement at this point. cc: Tufreshbaba.
As a GT I still feel it's a noble thing to stand as one, and that's if there's reasonable hope of achieving the desired result without collateral damage.
Anyway, it's still unverified whether the EH cancellation/internal recruitment isn't a gimmick.

Just like the info was tagged "rumour", so it is until concrete evidence surfaces to buttress it as a fact.

On a lighter note, so, some EHs can still fidget? Lol... I thought they were immune against such.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by emusbyz(m): 1:15pm On Feb 11, 2020
Ladyjane5657:
The way every one ..i mean every acclaimed sauce here keeps consenting to this popular opinion that Apl has been typed/ printed/ photocopied/scanned / about to be dispatched is becoming amusingly amusing.. Makes one wonder: since every damn source is/almost validating the info, DAFUQ is the damn Apl? !!!!!!!!

Like Benin pipo don hijack am for air? ( beloved Beninians, na joke o cheesy)
Or some prince of Persia?
Or u guys heard some UPS and dem DHL delivery trucks catching fire anywhere? grin

I tell u.. This is a rare case of SAUCES feeding off other SAUCES!
Laughable!
Something be telling me to change these people's names from : Harry potter and the sorcerers stone to APL and Naira land sorcerers ..cheesy

Bottom line... Y'all soured sauces should shut the **** up. Let Apl come in piece..

You are the best and true source of them all.
False hopes every week. APL might just be farther than what these sources are claiming.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 1:20pm On Feb 11, 2020
gbadekunle:
You don't like White House instead? grin grin grin

Loms! cheesy lemme be managing Aso for now
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 1:21pm On Feb 11, 2020
emusbyz:

You are the best and true source of them all.
False hopes every week. APL might just be farther than what these sources are claiming.

As in eh... Truth is , only God knows when Apl is coming.

I even have a feeling that the GMD himself doesn't know grin

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by monlawal(m): 1:22pm On Feb 11, 2020
Guys who would be my flatmate? Let's join hands and rent apartment in one bad ass neighbourhood. Be close to the powers that be and fast track our growth.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by yungmin: 1:29pm On Feb 11, 2020
NosaJBourne:

Wait first, wait first... Is this an example of hallucination that the CEO of MUB Ltd talked about? Lol... shocked shocked

Na type of house weh una go rent be una concern for now? Where is that blabbermouth called yungmin? oya come and tell us the type of apartment you will like to get...

Una no feel fine. Pst Hooha is busying kabashing on a mountain, with dry fasting, una dey here dey shocked shocked

Make una try take una meds... hallucinogen would be just perfect to treat this kind of predicament grin grin

una no feel fine sad

This one is just excited. Smh

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 11, 2020
when I said my source at the towers said there is nothing going on you guys thought I was joking. let's keep going together

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mvem(m): 1:43pm On Feb 11, 2020
Bumweng:
when I said my source at the towers said there is nothing going on you guys thought I was joking. let's keep going together
your source said... their source said...we don't know anyone here but we should trust your source. So what is your source saying now ?

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by PreshelD(f): 1:51pm On Feb 11, 2020
mvem:
your source said... their source said...we don't anyone here but we should trust your source. So what is your source saying now ?

So many sources...

Biko those of us that have only God as our source, gather here for a selfie...

35 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CircleOfWilis: 2:06pm On Feb 11, 2020
tufreshbaba:

but I am EH sir...

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mitocyan: 2:16pm On Feb 11, 2020
monlawal:
Guys who would be my flatmate? Let's join hands and rent apartment in one bad ass neighbourhood. Be close to the powers that be and fast track our growth.
Never rent an apartment with someone when u can afford to stay on your own especially someone you've not known for long. Speaking from experience. You might say, "but I stayed in a room with room mates back in uni or each room would be ensuite". Still whenever you can afford it, it is better to stay alone.

25 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TeddyX(m): 2:19pm On Feb 11, 2020

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mvem(m): 2:20pm On Feb 11, 2020
PreshelD:

So many sources...

Biko those of us that have only God as our source, gather here for a selfie...
so what did your source tell you ? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 11, 2020
mvem:
your source said... their source said...we don't know anyone here but we should trust your source. So what is your source saying now ?

no update about apl
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by saxha: 2:52pm On Feb 11, 2020
Napolitano 2012, Danwani20, Panalyst. How far?

11 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by habeebomar0909(m): 3:23pm On Feb 11, 2020
All our sources have failed and continue to fail one after the other, I think the best thing is to keep mute and stop spreading unreliable or unconfirmed information, let's stick to prayers and hope,...abeg no vex ooo guys.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mujadilo: 3:32pm On Feb 11, 2020
Ladyjane5657:

As in eh... Truth is , only God knows when Apl is coming.

I even have a feeling that the GMD himself doesn't know grin

You deserve two STARS!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1607) (1608) (1609) (1610) (1611) (1612) (1613) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.