Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1612) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4828712 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1609) (1610) (1611) (1612) (1613) (1614) (1615) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mayormusa(m): 5:30pm On Feb 11, 2020
moogoogaipan:
I was banned, rightfully so.

Apologies to all those I've had altercations with here.

henceforth, i bid to ignore all trolls.

We move till APL lands...

All th best to us i pray..

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by PreshelD(f): 5:32pm On Feb 11, 2020
mvem:
so what did your source tell you ? undecided

When the time is right, APL will be released...

Please don't ask me when will it be o...me, I dunno
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 11, 2020
scobyy2007:
Someone I know updated me this afternoon. Below is what I was told;

1. The lists have been ready two months ago
2. The selection was reasonably on merit
3. Calls will start rolling out hopefully next week.

Thank you

LMAO...

The goal post of NNPC APL is now like one of the most unstable natural occurring elements named Francium

shocked shocked

CircleofWIlls, oya coman restart the countdown clock... grin

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hafeezsemzy: 5:35pm On Feb 11, 2020
It's now I feel like asking you.
When will it be? grin

PreshelD:

When the time is right, APL will be released...

Please don't ask me when will it be o...me, I dunno
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by PreshelD(f): 5:43pm On Feb 11, 2020
hafeezsemzy:
It's now I feel like asking you.
When will it be? grin

Sincerely, only God knows that one.

We just have to wait (and improve ourselves in the process, as per soft and hard skills). We will still stroll in here once in a while, interact and have fun. Because fixing our minds on specific dates has really been heartbreaking.

Las las, na to keep hope alive and hustle too...

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by daima: 5:51pm On Feb 11, 2020
Alhaji jarus!!! Enu gbe ooo.. Any vacancy in youtlr organisation Local man is tired.

Jarus:

I don't dwell on all these matters. I pray normally, my parents pray for me, and the few people I help within my means pray for me.

I don't believe there is somebody somewhere scheming spiritually to stop my progress. If there is (which I seriously doubt), I don't believe the person can harm me spiritually. I only pray for God's favour and blessing not wasting energy casting some enemies (I have a dislike for Nigerian attitude of attributing everything to some usually imaginary enemies).

As a practising Muslim (and an Alhaji), I try to live my life normally knowing that nothing happens to a man except what God has decreed to him.

That's my philosophy to life, not just in the workplace. If I worked in NNPC, it would not have been different. And to be honest, I think fetishness/spiritual attack is the least of things you can accuse northerners (who dominate NNPC) of. Instead, you should spend more time improving your political skills! That will be more helpful (to your career in NNPC) than wasting your time on imaginary spiritual attack.

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 5:53pm On Feb 11, 2020
TomDickandHarry:

Those peeps get issues with AOLMAW... Das my conclusion
The coming of apl will solve all these. Abusing their moderating powers.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 5:54pm On Feb 11, 2020
NosaJBourne:

You can just imagine... angry angry
Abi na. The matter dey somehow.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Patientnnpctaff: 6:21pm On Feb 11, 2020
Jarus:

I don't dwell on all these matters. I pray normally, my parents pray for me, and the few people I help within my means pray for me.

I don't believe there is somebody somewhere scheming spiritually to stop my progress. If there is (which I seriously doubt), I don't believe the person can harm me spiritually. I only pray for God's favour and blessing not wasting energy casting some enemies (I have a dislike for Nigerian attitude of attributing everything to some usually imaginary enemies).

As a practising Muslim (and an Alhaji), I try to live my life normally knowing that nothing happens to a man except what God has decreed to him.

That's my philosophy to life, not just in the workplace. If I worked in NNPC, it would not have been different. And to be honest, I think fetishness/spiritual attack is the least of things you can accuse northerners (who dominate NNPC) of. Instead, you should spend more time improving your political skills! That will be more helpful (to your career in NNPC) than wasting your time on imaginary spiritual attack.

JARUS TANK U VERY MUCH FOR UR ANSWER, I ASK THIS QUESTION N IT SEEMS SOME PEOPLE HERE ARE BLIND TO THE WORLD OF SPIRITUAL POWER..
THERE WAS A MAN IN MY LOCAL THAT SLUMPS AND DIED, A MONTH AFTER HE GOT A JOB, ANOTHER ONE WAS WORKING IN ABJ, HE BUILD HOUSE AT HOME, THE DAY HE PLAN ON COMING HOME TO SEE THE HOUSE, HE SLUMPS N DIED IN THE BATHROOM..
AM NOT SAYING IT TO SCARE ANYONE, BUT AS A HUMAN BEING DON'T BE NATURAL, U SHOULD HAVE A POWER OF GOD OR POWER OF THE DEVIL, HAVE A CONNECTION WITH THE SPIRITUAL..
TANKZ

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 11, 2020
Jarus:

100% TRUE.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by k2039: 6:29pm On Feb 11, 2020
Patientnnpctaff:

JARUS TANK U VERY MUCH FOR UR ANSWER, I ASK THIS QUESTION N IT SEEMS SOME PEOPLE HERE ARE BLIND TO THE WORLD OF SPIRITUAL POWER..
THERE WAS A MAN IN MY LOCAL THAT SLUMPS AND DIED, A MONTH AFTER HE GOT A JOB, ANOTHER ONE WAS WORKING IN ABJ, HE BUILD HOUSE AT HOME, THE DAY HE PLAN ON COMING HOME TO SEE THE HOUSE, HE SLUMPS N DIED IN THE BATHROOM..
AM NOT SAYING IT TO SCARE ANYONE, BUT AS A HUMAN BEING DON'T BE NATURAL, U SHOULD HAVE A POWER OF GOD OR POWER OF THE DEVIL, HAVE A CONNECTION WITH THE SPIRITUAL..
TANKZ

Insofar as I agree that there are spiritual forces, the cases you mentioned could just be due to high blood pressure or low sugar count.

It's imperative that people go for regular medical check-ups.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 6:37pm On Feb 11, 2020
Patientnnpctaff:

TANKZ
This is 21st century bro. That spirituality should help you with getting apl first before fighting your perceived office enemies.

Africans and religions sha.

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 6:39pm On Feb 11, 2020
So we are now operating on next week theory ba?

How many theories don dey this thread alone? Make una list am for fun cheesy
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rahl444: 6:40pm On Feb 11, 2020
Patientnnpctaff:

TANKZ
Your matter tie gele o! grin...You are more concerned about the "event" after receiving APL...But you are not bothered about the "event" holding back/delaying the APL you not even certain of getting...

Abeg where did we wrong you?

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 6:42pm On Feb 11, 2020
bobowaja:

i swear the thing weak me. I don call my uncle tire, he talk say ..... you get that kind talk..the old man say dey confuse and know no wetin he go tell me...tomorrow na Wednesday, if nothing drops..na next week thing be that. dem go sha close am one day...even na 10 ppl dem wan employ make dem conclude this process...

how's your side bro

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 11, 2020
Patientnnpctaff:

TANKZ

This your grammar alone is enough to make someone slump...

You never fit use your spiritual power get APL. Find spiritual power to fight your village people first not to hinder you to get APL grin Don't you think they are already working on your APL?

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 11, 2020
bobowaja:

This is 21st century bro. That spirituality should help you with getting apl first before fighting your perceived office enemies.

Rahl444:
Your matter tie gele o! grin...You are more concerned about the "event" after receiving APL...But you are not bothered about the "event" holding back/delaying the APL you not even certain of getting...

Abeg where did we wrong you?

Local man don see enough for this thread.. Lol... ANother set dey one side dey plan apartment to rent... Even Pst hooha never get enough mind to plan for the "after event"

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 6:50pm On Feb 11, 2020
WHAT'S UP GUYS. HOW IS THE WAITING? grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Lemeoo: 6:52pm On Feb 11, 2020
scobyy2007:
Someone I know updated me this afternoon. Below is what I was told;

1. The lists have been ready two months ago
2. The selection was reasonably on merit
3. Calls will start rolling out hopefully next week.

Thank you
See guy we are tired of next weeks, we no wan hear again... That thing should come any week it wants, please people with predictions should please keep it to themselves... Thank you!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 11, 2020
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
WHAT'S UP GUYS. HOW IS THE WAITING? grin grin
funny moniker grin grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Femdav(m): 6:56pm On Feb 11, 2020
You still went ahead to read another meaning to his answer.
Don’t be deceived, ignorance most times is feigned as Spiritual.
You don’t even need to pray for APL if you are quite intelligent and the applicants are not so many, you will surely get it.
If your father himself is GMD NNPC, you might not even worry talkless of pray.b
You don’t have to agree but i hope you get it to understand some day

Patientnnpctaff:

TANKZ

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Resveratrol: 7:05pm On Feb 11, 2020
Anybody seen this N.e.p.o.t.i.s.m.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukeg: 7:20pm On Feb 11, 2020
BenFlash:

You guys should give honour to whom honour is due, my Next Week theory is ageless, estb. since Sept. 13, perhaps I need to patent it to discourage copyright infringements
Also include ABT and 1% theory to your project
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 7:22pm On Feb 11, 2020
Teaser4:
i swear the thing weak me. I don call my uncle tire, he talk say ..... you get that kind talk..the old man say dey confuse and know no wetin he go tell me...tomorrow na Wednesday, if nothing drops..na next week thing be that. dem go sha close am one day...even na 10 ppl dem wan employ make dem conclude this process...

how's your side bro
I dey loyal bro. This apl go meet us well.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 7:25pm On Feb 11, 2020
bobowaja:
I dey loyal bro. This apl go meet us well.
I hail brother... Amen oh
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by RayOB1: 7:25pm On Feb 11, 2020
I had my internship in the Office of Accountant General, Garki a long while ago...

Becoming a director in that place is like a death sentence. They drop dead like flies within months....
Jarus:

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 7:26pm On Feb 11, 2020
NosaJBourne:

Local man don see enough for this thread.. Lol... ANother set dey one side dey plan apartment to rent... Even Pst hooha never get enough mind to plan for the "after event"
Na those ones funny pass.
Lol... Let them build their castles in the air.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by femokleen(m): 7:27pm On Feb 11, 2020
Ladyjane5657:

It's very true bruh

When i came for the interview, I stayed with ma aunt @ Garki. I nearly fainted When she told me she pays 1.5 mil for a 2 bedroom flat that was not even wide enough to contain my luggage and I!
And I was thinking of Renting an apartment in Garki too when Apl shows...hehehe
Change of plans tho... I am now in search of "Abuja Ajegunle" ... I don't tink I like Garki anymore cheesy

Not too worry ma'am, chill to get the APL first. I pray it's a goal. Once that's dusted, I could accommodate a few peeps in Apo during documentation.
Let's wait till NNPC responds.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by RayOB1: 7:28pm On Feb 11, 2020
See this one....
Go to Jamaica or Sri Lanka or Trinidad or Paraguay and let dem do better voodoo for u....

Yenyenyenyenyenyen.... Africa and juju wetin

Bcoz u spent 2 years on instagram u now feel theres no jazz again
bobowaja:

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukeg: 7:34pm On Feb 11, 2020
bobowaja:

1% theory
Access Bank Theory
Most frequent Access to portal theory
Next week theory

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Macgyver1: 7:35pm On Feb 11, 2020

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1609) (1610) (1611) (1612) (1613) (1614) (1615) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.