Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (164) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4836552 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by damtan(m): 9:02am On Jun 10, 2019
All our informant on this platform, it's new week ooo. Make una start to dey call your connects!!!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mvem(m): 9:28am On Jun 10, 2019
damtan:
All our informant on this platform, it's new week ooo. Make una start to dey call your connects!!!
i don't know why many worry about something they don't have control over. Many are tensed for what?.... I think everything is just patience. They call for interview and you are invited then fine if not then you focus on something else

19 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 9:32am On Jun 10, 2019
Good morning
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 9:32am On Jun 10, 2019
mvem:
i don't know why many worry about something they don't have control over. Many are tensed for what?.... I think everything is just patience. They call for interview and you are invited then fine if not then you focus on something else
Gbam
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by EmmyteeTosin(m): 9:41am On Jun 10, 2019
Amen and for me too ��
Swargu:
Dear lord, I need this job for a change, I know you will work it out somehow.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Burchester: 9:43am On Jun 10, 2019
Nobody knows when interviews invite will be sent. All are rumors
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by kecy19(m): 10:13am On Jun 10, 2019
You nah go dey here tire, recruitment that will take 2-3 years before it ends. My advice find something doing and forget about NNPC for now.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by badassdude: 10:26am On Jun 10, 2019
@jarus

This question is actually funny, is it necessary one wears a suit for the interview, someone like me, I look awkward in it and I prefer wearing my native dress(a northerner).
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by zeenaman: 10:28am On Jun 10, 2019
I'm sorry for digressing a bit please, I got an invite from Leadway Assurance as an insurance advisor. Does anyone have a word for me? What is it like working with them in that capacity? Going for the interview is not convenient, but I will attend if the reward is justifiable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:49am On Jun 10, 2019
zeenaman:
I'm sorry for digressing a bit please, I got an invite from Leadway Assurance as an insurance advisor. Does anyone have a word for me? What is it like working with them in that capacity? Going for the interview is not convenient, but I will attend if the reward is justifiable

If your father is rich, don't go.
If you need experience, then the reward is justifiable. Leadway should be able to pay you above 100k. If you have a party lifestyle, then don't go wait for NNPC whose money can help fit your lifestyle.

Lastly, if you are in your comfort zone and don't see a need don't go.

What is the moral of all I have said? STOP ASKING SUCH LOW QUESTION WHEN YOU APPLIED FOR THE JOB, YOU SAW A NEED.

12 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by zeenaman: 10:55am On Jun 10, 2019
datascience:

If you need experience, then the reward is justifiable. Leadway should be able to pay you above 100k. If you have a party lifestyle, then don't go wait for NNPC whose money can help fit your lifestyle.

What is the moral of all I have said? STOP ASKING SUCH LOW QUESTION WHEN YOU APPLIED FOR THE JOB, YOU SAW A NEED.
Thank you. I have benefited from your words regardless of the language.

12 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 1samm: 11:13am On Jun 10, 2019
datascience:

Good advice!!..but was that tone necessary!!?!!..the condescending tone doesnt make you superior it just makes you sound arrogant nd disrespectful!!

17 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Jarus(m): 11:53am On Jun 10, 2019
badassdude:
@jarus

This question is actually funny, is it necessary one wears a suit for the interview, someone like me, I look awkward in it and I prefer wearing my native dress(a northerner).

From the discussions in the 2012 thread, northerners wore native dresses, so I will say it is in order.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nettra: 11:55am On Jun 10, 2019
GOD!...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Emzenoz(m): 11:55am On Jun 10, 2019
datascience:

the position is that of a sales person, more like a marketer thing, and the guy that said they can pay you 100k don't have any idea about Leadway Assurance. and their way of doing things. They pay you per number of persons you bring, just like a percentage percentage stuff.... If you can bring about 50 persons a month, then you can earn up to 100k a month. NOTE, they deal on life policies and can be difficult to convince people to take the policy . I hope this helps you decide know what to do

11 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Blessedmo: 12:20pm On Jun 10, 2019
Burchester:
Nobody knows when interviews invite will be sent. All are rumors

Exactly! Let's all face our lives and wait for interview invite, whenever it comes!!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bujebudanu1(m): 12:44pm On Jun 10, 2019
[[s]quote author=kecy19 post=79187516]You nah go dey here tire, recruitment that will take 2-3 years before it ends. My advice find something doing and forget about NNPC for now.[/quote][/s]

Trash

This recruitment should be over before August

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 12:54pm On Jun 10, 2019
bujebudanu1:
[[s]quote author=kecy19 post=79187516]You nah go dey here tire, recruitment that will take 2-3 years before it ends. My advice find something doing and forget about NNPC for now.[/s]

Trash

This recruitment should be over before August

Master how sure??
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 10, 2019
[quote author=bujebudanu1 post=79191945][[s]quote author=kecy19 post=79187516]You nah go dey here tire, recruitment that will take 2-3 years before it ends. My advice find something doing and forget about NNPC for now.[/s]

Trash

This recruitment should be over before August[/quoteokay

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Emzenoz(m): 2:55pm On Jun 10, 2019
Sempumping:

August is too far sef

shocked
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Emzenoz(m): 3:00pm On Jun 10, 2019
Sempumping:

August is too far sef
Please I would like us not to give Infos out of assumptions but facts, even if the source isn't stated. Many people on this forum are here because they want to get reliable updates about the ongoing Nnpc recruitment....

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by KODACK: 3:01pm On Jun 10, 2019
Silverkc:
That we don't talk doesn't mean we don't read those post. It will be foolish rejoicing that I gave nnpc assignment and at the end your name will not be found. The truth is that some people will pass the exam but will not get invite for interview and some will fail the exam and will get invite for the interview. What matters now is prayer. Not praising urself or apportioning 98% to urself. 9am people are busy fasting and praying ok.

Ribs cracking response
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by wudeama(m): 3:01pm On Jun 10, 2019
I heard the process will be very fast, I think this week or next we should start getting invitation for interview... Have a good new week guys... smiley

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by henrolevra: 3:15pm On Jun 10, 2019
On thursday
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by RealisticJ: 3:17pm On Jun 10, 2019
henrolevra:
On thursday

The Oracle has spoken
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Iliyasdass(m): 3:28pm On Jun 10, 2019
RealisticJ:

The Oracle has spoken
grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Qaribullahi(m): 3:37pm On Jun 10, 2019
henrolevra:
On thursday
Which Tuesday

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by badassdude: 3:54pm On Jun 10, 2019
Jarus:

From the discussions in the 2012 thread, northerners wore native dresses, so I will say it is in order.

Thank you very much for this reply...

I studied mathematics, which subsidiary will best fit my field of study and why is it relevant there?

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Brainniest(m): 4:05pm On Jun 10, 2019
Is course of study also a criterion for GT?
What chances does an agric economics graduate have?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 10, 2019
1samm:
Good advice!!..but was that tone necessary!!?!!..the condescending tone doesnt make you superior it just makes you sound arrogant nd disrespectful!!

Sometimes we need to speak harshly to ignite a passion in us. It was done intentionally to remove every self doubt in him. Just as you would REBUKE SATAN TO FLEE, I was speaking to that voice of doubt.

You don't need to understand everything

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.