Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (165) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4832219 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 10, 2019
zeenaman:

Thank you. I have benefited from your words regardless of the language.

You needed something to ginger an anger in you. That I did

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by kzeefresh: 4:43pm On Jun 10, 2019
cool
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Emzenoz(m): 5:49pm On Jun 10, 2019
badassdude:

Thank you very much for this reply...

I studied mathematics, which subsidiary will best fit my field of study and why is it relevant there?
NPDC.... Most of the guys in tresuery unit at NPDC studied industrial maths or pure maths.... I guess because of the figures and mathematical relevance in the unit and u should prepare yourself in MS Excel in anticipation

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Emzenoz(m): 5:52pm On Jun 10, 2019
Brainniest:
Is course of study also a criterion for GT?
What chances does an agric economics graduate have?
Was agric eco listed in the advertisement ? If it was then your course is needed there
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by iammiracle1(m): 5:56pm On Jun 10, 2019
Emzenoz:

NPDC

What of a Civil Engineer and a doctor?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Donsacramento: 6:10pm On Jun 10, 2019
Please I studied Social Works under social sciences. Social Works is not part of the courses listed in the advert but sociology (where Social work came out from) was listed there.
Social Works is the practical aspect of sociology.
Do you think I stand a chance?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 10, 2019
datascience:

Sometimes we need to speak harshly to ignite a passion in us. It was done intentionally to remove every self doubt in him. Just as you would REBUKE SATAN TO FLEE, I was speaking to that voice of doubt.

You don't need to understand everything
Naso
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by oglinkz: 7:03pm On Jun 10, 2019
Donsacramento:
Please I studied Social Works under social sciences. Social Works is not part of the courses listed in the advert but sociology (where Social work came out from) was listed there.
Social Works is the practical aspect of sociology.
Do you think I stand a chance?
yes
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by irumole1975: 7:15pm On Jun 10, 2019
People are still disturbing themselves over this NNPC stuffs. The job they've already shared. Even jarus know this, but he's not telling you anything. Continue ehhhn, the lord is ur strenght o
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 10, 2019
irumole1975:
People are still disturbing themselves over this NNPC stuffs. The job they've already shared. Even jarus know this, but he's not telling you anything. Continue ehhhn, the lord is ur strenght o

Shift go one side oga.
There is merit list

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 7:25pm On Jun 10, 2019
irumole1975:
I pity you. I pity you. I pity you.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Oladotun189(m): 7:56pm On Jun 10, 2019
I just feel everyone should stop worrying.
It's a waste of time. If you're meant to work with NNPC, you won't just be called for interview only, you will also get the appointment letter which is the main thing everyone wants. So let God have his way

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CircleOfWilis: 8:03pm On Jun 10, 2019
irumole1975:
amen
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rutim: 8:12pm On Jun 10, 2019
Please what is APL?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by abiye27: 8:12pm On Jun 10, 2019
Brainniest:
Is course of study also a criterion for GT?
What chances does an agric economics graduate have?

Agricultural economics is social sciences and social sciences was listed
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Julbu(m): 8:14pm On Jun 10, 2019
My people, any update?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by jackals(f): 8:15pm On Jun 10, 2019
irumole1975:

You're too pessimistic. In fact, was it not you that posted here sometimes back, about how you were better than everyone else and at the same time nnpc never shortlist you for test?

Be humble. All these things you're doing can't help u

11 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Black11: 8:25pm On Jun 10, 2019
Guys stop panicking, and those who said they have already allocated slots I think you should keep the information to yourselves, people have said same and it didn't stop others from believing.
Lastly panicking don't increase your chances... Chill and enjoy yourselves, if the job is yours you'd definitely get it.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by JonCina(m): 8:29pm On Jun 10, 2019
badassdude:
@jarus

This question is actually funny, is it necessary one wears a suit for the interview, someone like me, I look awkward in it and I prefer wearing my native dress(a northerner).

I don't know if wearing a suit is compulsory but I know that during the interview of 2011 or thereabout, I saw many Northerners wearing native. Don't ask me if they got the job because I don't know: but I feel some of them got the job.

The confidence they exuded in the native made me believe something /someone was behind such confidence .
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 10, 2019
Rutim:
Please what is APL?
shocked
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukeg: 8:33pm On Jun 10, 2019
Sempumping:

shocked undecided Application Personnel Letter ...eshiii

You guys should be hopeful.

Lol grin,
APL -- Appointment letter

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Blessedmo: 8:36pm On Jun 10, 2019
[quote author=wudeama post=79196072]I heard the process will be very fast, I think this week or next we should start getting invitation for interview... Have a good new week guys... smiley[/quote

A staff said and i quote " the GMD is taking this recruitment process very seriously and the next stage- interviews, would commence soon.....

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by wudeama(m): 8:59pm On Jun 10, 2019
Guy's from the info I've gotten a lot of people will get this job based on merit, don't let anyone make you loss hope...keep the faith. cool

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Macgyver1: 9:16pm On Jun 10, 2019
When I'm bored, I just come in here to read comments and laugh.

Yes it is true that slots have been allocated, people were also recommended, but it doesn't mean that their won't be merit list.

People here will testify in the nearest future!!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Greatken007(m): 9:41pm On Jun 10, 2019
Stop speaking like a garage boy. At this age you can't coordinate yourself,why?
irumole1975:
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 10, 2019
I just dey Observe
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Greatken007(m): 9:45pm On Jun 10, 2019
Native is part of the dress code but it must go with a native cap.
JonCina:

I don't know if wearing a suit is compulsory but I know that during the interview of 2011 or thereabout, I saw many Northerners wearing native. Don't ask me if they got the job because I don't know: but I feel some of them got the job.

The confidence they exuded in the native made me believe something /someone was behind such confidence .

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gentlelad: 10:05pm On Jun 10, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NekkyCee(f): 10:26pm On Jun 10, 2019
Amen brotherly
Macgyver1:
When I'm bored, I just come in here to read comments and laugh.

Yes it is true that slots have been allocated, people were also recommended, but it doesn't mean that their won't be merit list.

People here will testify in the nearest future!!!

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Macgyver1: 10:34pm On Jun 10, 2019
NekkyCee:
Amen brotherly

Udo sisterly.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Jarus(m): 10:37pm On Jun 10, 2019
irumole1975:

Pls don't bring my name into this kind of lowly talk.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.