Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1693) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4835372 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1690) (1691) (1692) (1693) (1694) (1695) (1696) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 20, 2020
TeddyX:

Yeah, I believe most have moved on.

shocked you are still here ? How do you even have courage to still comment on the thread.

Naysayer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Miky91: 12:42pm On Feb 20, 2020
Which ever way EH will be concluded soon. Wish us all the best

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TeddyX(m): 12:47pm On Feb 20, 2020
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by DarkShades: 1:16pm On Feb 20, 2020
If the statement by the GMD "we will conclude the recruitment exercise soon" meant almost 100 days, how long do u think the new statement by GMD "The experienced hire component of the recruitment will be addressed in due course" connotes?

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bulespephilo(m): 1:23pm On Feb 20, 2020
TeddyX:
NNPC didn’t contact 1050 successful candidates on Friday. More will receive notifications. Stay tuned!

True. I received a call from someone in NNPC who told me same 3 days back.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Psyco119(m): 1:23pm On Feb 20, 2020
DarkShades:
If the statement by the GMD "we will conclude the recruitment exercise soon" meant almost 100 days, how long do u think the new statement by GMD "The experienced hire component of the recruitment will be addressed in due course" connotes?

As for GMD's soon which didnt last on Twitter because NNPC deleted it shows you that something is wrong which Everybody knows it now which is court case .But now no any court case holding anything .Am hoping it will come soon .

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 20, 2020
bulespephilo:

Are you sure this is not Teddyx second account?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Loveprick: 1:50pm On Feb 20, 2020
DarkShades:

Soon was affected by the court case.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Amex2018: 1:51pm On Feb 20, 2020
[quote author=souljar post=86805192]
Honestly I wish I knew, Benue peeps haven't received theirs, and I don't think there was an official communication regarding the means. Since I'm still skeptical of the system, I'd rather deliver my letter myself.
See this delay in delivering the letters right? For we that would likely receive it late, it is better to avoid this delay, March 27 isn't so far. You either pay to a reputable firm for speed delivery or you go urself.

Hello Bro,
Did you graduate as a civil engineer, and if you don't mind, which part of Benue are you from?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bulespephilo(m): 1:54pm On Feb 20, 2020
freedomest:
Are you sure this is not Teddyx second account?

Lol.
Time reveals truth. Let's just continue doing whatever we're engaged in and allow time play it's part.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by casapraco123: 1:55pm On Feb 20, 2020
Patientnnpctaff:

Goodmorning Mr Jarus, there have an argument in the Successful GT group chat, in regards to Upfront, that it has been canceled, how true is it Sir...

Your upfront will be about 1.8m
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by lalivah: 1:59pm On Feb 20, 2020
bulespephilo:

So is there any new list or na lie?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Starwisben: 2:02pm On Feb 20, 2020
TeddyX:
NNPC didn’t contact 1050 successful candidates on Friday. More will receive notifications. Stay tuned!
Seriously, I just got information that the 1050 GT has not been contacted.
Note: Please don't put your mind on it.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by favouredpikin: 2:11pm On Feb 20, 2020
please what is the modus operandi for the APL. I just received a call from someone in NNPC requesting for my name, GT code and postal address.
Please guys i just need to be sure
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 2:34pm On Feb 20, 2020
TeddyX:

This is the kind of news that makes ma mum shout " odikwa egwu o"!

Oga carry this your news to Ekeonuwa Market .. We no wan buy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bulespephilo(m): 2:34pm On Feb 20, 2020
favouredpikin:
please what is the modus operandi for the APL. I just received a call from someone in NNPC requesting for my name, GT code and postal address.
Please guys i just need to be sure

Send it to them. You have nothing to lose at this point. If they make any unusual request then you'd know next step to take.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 20, 2020
Soulwinner95:
Hello bro

I sent a mail to you on nairaland.

Pls I also need some assistance on securing a scholarship on a chemistry related course.

Pls can you kindly reply me with your email so I could properly discuss with you.

Honestly the assistance you can get from anyone with regards to this is quite limited,

You'll have to research for opportunities matching your desired course and destination for example, this could be quite tiring and rigorous, but you need to do it.

Check out the career and education section of nairaland, it's quite rich with information.

Someone also cited momentswithbren on Twitter, follow her and go through her timeline, it's also very rich with valuable information.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Oddy16: 2:52pm On Feb 20, 2020
fabulousLady:
Good evening everyone,
Please is there anyone here who can mentor me on how to apply for abroad scholarships? Especially US and Canada. It will help my 'moving on'

Thanks.

Follow this thread and ask questions
https://www.nairaland.com/5233208/general-usa-student-visa-enquiries-part/390

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TeddyX(m): 3:06pm On Feb 20, 2020

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TeddyX(m): 3:14pm On Feb 20, 2020
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 3:41pm On Feb 20, 2020
bulespephilo:

Send it to them. You have nothing to lose at this point. If they make any unusual request then you'd know next step to take.

@favouredpikin, NNPC cannot be requesting for an info they already have. If this rumour making the rounds is anything to go by, then you definitely have something to lose.

Fraudsters prey on people's desire to cut corners. Be wise
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by xfire: 3:56pm On Feb 20, 2020
Jarus:

Bro, I was never keen at this NNPC thing. Even by my earning at the time I applied, it would still be a pay cut for me.

And now, the gap between what I applied for and my current position has become even wider. So I’m never gonna take the offer if it comes, except God forbid, I lose my job.

That’s what I meant.

On a 2nd thought, did you apply for deputy manager role or a lower position?

If you did apply for a deputy managerial role, did you consider the prospect of climbing up managerial laddera by becoming a manager, GM, etc NNPC managers (including GMs and GGMs) earn a crazy amount of money very few in the industry can dream about, with very mouthwatering pension package. That would mean you must be currently earning very well in a desirable position to decline a deputy managerial role in NNPC.

If you applied for a lower position, then I think you took the right decision to back out.

Xfire

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 20, 2020
xfire:

On a 2nd thought, did you apply for deputy manager role or a lower position?

If you did apply for a deputy managerial role, did you consider the prospect of climbing up managerial laddera by becoming a manager, GM, etc NNPC managers (including GMs and GGMs) earn a crazy amount of money very few in the industry can dream about, with very mouthwatering pension package. That would mean you must be currently earning very well in a desirable position to decline a deputy managerial role in NNPC.

If you applied for a lower position, then I think you took the right decision to back out.

Xfire

A deputy manager applicant must have 18 years experience. Jarus doesn't have up to that.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 20, 2020
Good afternoon Mr Jarus and Mr xfire. After my interview, one of the panelists on noticing that I was still using my Statement of Result, instead of Original Certificate advised that I get it in case I got the job. I got the Success Mail but my Certificate is still not ready, a friend helped me confirm in school (A.B.U Zaria). Meanwhile, I stay in Calabar.
Pls, will the Statement of Result be accepted when I go for documentation, with the assurance that I will make it available once it's ready?
Your response will help calm my nerves, please.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Amanda4life: 4:25pm On Feb 20, 2020
The site.please
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Jarus(m): 4:56pm On Feb 20, 2020
olaidefat:

A deputy manager applicant must have 18 years experience. Jarus doesn't have up to that.

Gbam

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 20, 2020
olaidefat:

Anyway, Jarus has great potential of becoming a big manager or even CEO.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by anataala: 5:04pm On Feb 20, 2020
Thank you for the encouragement. In sha Allah soon the good news is coming.
Miky91:
Which ever way EH will be concluded soon. Wish us all the best

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by sacx: 5:09pm On Feb 20, 2020
olaidefat:

Some people have cram Jarus' life history for head cheesy. Jarus baba

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1690) (1691) (1692) (1693) (1694) (1695) (1696) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.