Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,138 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1695) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4830388 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1692) (1693) (1694) (1695) (1696) (1697) (1698) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by scobyy2007: 6:04am On Feb 21, 2020
tufreshbaba:
EH List is ready...it wont be long at all

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darella(m): 6:57am On Feb 21, 2020
Today is Friday, anything can happen EH list can be released

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larry2015: 7:17am On Feb 21, 2020
Any useful hint?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darella(m): 7:27am On Feb 21, 2020
Has GT appeared at the towers?
Have they done medicals?
When/How long is their training?
When is resumption/ posting to SBU?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chrisbillakings(m): 8:24am On Feb 21, 2020
It seems after the verbal reasoning, then they respond when they are ready. I think Telephone interview is next after the cognitive test as stated by them.

If you are yet to do the Cognitive test, then just click on the link in my signature then search for [b]BAT, you will see some screenshot of the main exam with answers selected for both Numerical and verbal.[/b]

PWC past question in [b]the link in my signatur[/b]e though for those who have been shortlisted for the exam. Wish you all goodluck
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 21, 2020
[quote author=tufreshbaba post=86826548]EH List is ready...it wont be long at all

Are you in the know or just a mere guess? There is actually no point thinking being unnecessarily positive on a public forum will yield anything. We should simply seek insider info like maluga's. Words of faith should be for personal consumptions. Even pastor hooha sef don tire!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by crowther15(m): 9:02am On Feb 21, 2020
Etr3y:

Thank you, after Monday expectation I had to dust my thoughts and move on...
Not until a pastor frd in Church this evening told me not to give up that he had a revelation I made it... Logging in the thread to read ur comment just birth a sincere desire to see d revelation come to pass...
God understand!!!
Miracle happens to those who believe

14 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NigelCundy: 9:27am On Feb 21, 2020
Is there a thread for the NNPC/TOTAL International Masters Scholarship? Please help me with the link
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Stan999: 9:34am On Feb 21, 2020
Jarus:

I seriously doubt it will be canceled. PENGASSAN will not allow that. Don't forget they don't put such in offer letters. They are all embedded in the clause that says benefits are as stipulated in NNPC's condition of service.

There is no way that N1.5m quoted will be the only pay for GTs. NNPC is an oil company, not a ministry. Anyhow, the total package is competitive with other oil companies (bar IOCs and other top upstream independents).

Please Jarus and other members of the thread, how well do you know about the PETAN Graduate Internship position such as opportunities after, renumeration and length of selection process. Cos I just got a text this morning from dragnet scheduling me for an online test. Even though I don't remember applying.
I'm sorry to derail the thread cos I know the focus here is on EH
I missed out on the GT success APLs though.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 82ndPerspective(m): 9:36am On Feb 21, 2020
darella:

No disrespect brother, but are you hoping and wishing or is there a source backing to this? Because in the words of the person who spoke to the HR person I'm talking about, he said "that EH aspect of the recruitment hasn't progressed beyond the interview stage"

More sources would be appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by wrrw: 9:43am On Feb 21, 2020
darella:

Pls try to read comments of those whose claims are not far from what is happening to the EH cadre.

If you are opportune to see the timeline scheduled for different activities of the corporation, you will understand better.

Loaded89:

Let's exercise patience. They just concluded the GTs, as mentioned earlier, internal realignment is on-going especially at the managerial positions. When they are through, they will revisit and review the EH list.
Infact there was an unofficial retreat on Sat/today, this issue was discussed. The important thing as of today is that EH is not cancelled, and will be concluded by God grace.

Loaded89:

There are vacancies but the issue is mainly at the managerial cadre, once the vacancies are filled now, the people in SS1 will find it very difficult to cross over to M level. From SS5 to SS2 no problem, there is room for promotion and ascension, that's why they want to make sure everything is well sorted out.
That's what we heard!!!!!

Aremolomi:
Not so anymore .
That was the initial plan . Internal realignment first before considering the EH list .
Let all EH just hope for the best .

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by scholarships365: 9:50am On Feb 21, 2020
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Biaso(m): 9:52am On Feb 21, 2020
Not to dispute your source though. But EH hasn't progressed beyond the Interview stage? I find that hard to believe. Let's just hope for the best..

82ndPerspective:

No disrespect brother, but are you hoping and wishing or is there a source backing to this? Because in the words of the person who spoke to the HR person I'm talking about, he said "that EH aspect of the recruitment hasn't progressed beyond the interview stage"

More sources would be appreciated.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 21, 2020
Any news for EH?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Moyeeen: 10:39am On Feb 21, 2020
Www.careers.total.com
NigelCundy:
Is there a thread for the NNPC/TOTAL International Masters Scholarship? Please help me with the link

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by opylog(m): 11:01am On Feb 21, 2020
balher:
NLNG....LOADING which is far more better than nnpc... keep praying for it in advance

How far balher! Sent you a mail. check your mail box please.

opylog08@yahoo.com.
would like to connect with u.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chavens: 11:19am On Feb 21, 2020
opylog:

How far balher! Sent you a mail. check your mail box please.

opylog08@yahoo.com.
would like to connect with u.

When is the NLNG coming up?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 21, 2020
The release of the EH list will shock you....The EH information may be more hidden..But it may be released in an unexpected manner. Maybe next week...You can't say.

After all alot of rumours were going on before suddenly appointment letters dropped on the court day..... And since no more court case against this recruitment, anything can happen.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 21, 2020
A time for everything!!

A time of rumours, rumours, expectations, postponement, soon, court case. Today, the GTs have received theres

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Psyco119(m): 12:04pm On Feb 21, 2020
freedomest:
The release of the EH list will shock you....The EH information may be more hidden..But it may be released in an unexpected manner. Maybe next week...You can't say.

After all alot of rumours were going on before suddenly appointment letters dropped on the court day..... And since no more court case against this recruitment, anything can happen.

Guy pls abt EH stuff are you hearing from your source ne or Just a guess ?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by opylog(m): 12:22pm On Feb 21, 2020
Chavens:

When is the NLNG coming up?

Don't know yet.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by screenshot: 1:32pm On Feb 21, 2020
Etr3y:

I have moved on..
My analysis still stands,
The mails sent is not up to 1050
I don't HV source just base on my analysis...
God knows best!
The issue/argument that NNPC has not sent all mails to the successful applicants cannot be true, but if the argument was based on all mails was sent but not everybody received it , that might be true. For those that applied for customs or are applying for INEC, would understand what i am about to say about yahoomail. Most times emails sent massively might not deliver to people using yahoomail or may take time to delivery,reasons i don't know. This account for why people who applied to customs using yahoomail didn't get the CBT test invite, if not for the link to check for custom CBT, most people wouldn't know that they were shortlisted. Same thing with INEC registration, if u use a yahoomail , u will not receive any mail from INEC, But the Website administrator for INEC was quick to notice it and now put the clause that only Gmail should be used.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by crowther15(m): 1:52pm On Feb 21, 2020
NigelCundy:
I'm looking for one too
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ralphcinidom(m): 2:34pm On Feb 21, 2020
My friends from other Department have theirs, but my Dept., no one has gotten. I was told that we needed to apply to the Academic Secretary before it could be produced (which could take 3 months).
I didn't mention this, another panelist (an ABU Alumnus) defended me when I was quizzed on the certificate issue, he told the other members that at times it takes long for the certificates to be produced, citing his as an example.
To answer your question, it looks like I'm the only one from my set (Departmental level) that got it.[/quote]

Go to the school and tell them the reason why you need it ASAP. They will surely attend to you. Stop generalizing it. It could only cost you some few amount of money.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by allthingsgood: 2:51pm On Feb 21, 2020
tufreshbaba:
EH List is ready...it wont be long at all

Please which sauce did u get this from? is this credible
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by allthingsgood: 2:55pm On Feb 21, 2020
darella:

pls na stop giving us bp
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by DarkShades: 3:08pm On Feb 21, 2020
freedomest:

Mr. Brace for Impact!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by sammily(m): 4:11pm On Feb 21, 2020
darella:
Has GT appeared at the towers? All GT are to resume on the resumption date at the towers which should be on the AP

Have they done medicals? Medicals, security screening etc will be done during orientation if they are going by previous recruitment process

When/How long is their training? Training is usually after orientation, duration depends on qualification, by last recruitment; Engrs/Tech - 8 months in Warri, Admin/Office - few weeks (can't remember now)

When is resumption/ posting to SBU? Posting to respective SBU/HQ is usually after training by last recruitment but previous recruitments has had posting done before training because training was in batches has the training venue couldn't take all at once

Hope that answers ur question

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by adeadio1: 4:22pm On Feb 21, 2020
Please has anybody in Lagos received his/her letter?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by favouredpikin: 4:40pm On Feb 21, 2020
Please has anybody received APL in Imo STATE
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by wilsonlexis: 4:58pm On Feb 21, 2020
Please has anyone got APL from Anambra state?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1692) (1693) (1694) (1695) (1696) (1697) (1698) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.