Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,537 members, 7,837,067 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1696) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4849324 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1693) (1694) (1695) (1696) (1697) (1698) (1699) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by fabulousLady(f): 4:58pm On Feb 21, 2020
Ralphcinidom:

[12/12/2019, 2:54 PM] Raphael: https:///4zGgK1Qrakc4uvyrN4xS1p
[12/12/2019, 2:54 PM] Raphael: https:///EbshGOBjka91JgyjRM3aTZ
[12/12/2019, 2:55 PM] Raphael: https:///5GuRdcx6wuR2DpuG3WkQXs

What's this all about?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 21, 2020
Chai.....despite having the certs, MSC, work experience & even ICT skills. This fefol actually excluded me from the APl. The interview itself was awesome, answered at least 70-80% of questions thrown at me.

Could it be because I refused to return king Ayam his extra transport fare? grin , I actually planned to give him face to face, too bad, I wasn't called.

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by fabulousLady(f): 5:04pm On Feb 21, 2020
screenshot:

The issue/argument that NNPC has not sent all mails to the successful applicants cannot be true, but if the argument was based on all mails was sent but not everybody received it , that might be true. For those that applied for customs or are applying for INEC, would understand what i am about to say about yahoomail. Most times emails sent massively might not deliver to people using yahoomail or may take time to delivery,reasons i don't know. This account for why people who applied to customs using yahoomail didn't get the CBT test invite, if not for the link to check for custom CBT, most people wouldn't know that they were shortlisted. Same thing with INEC registration, if u use a yahoomail , u will not receive any mail from INEC, But the Website administrator for INEC was quick to notice it and now put the clause that only Gmail should be used.
Even if one couldn't get an email he/she would have received a text. No more apl is coming.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukeg: 5:05pm On Feb 21, 2020
SpecialAgent:
Chai.....despite having the certs, MSC, work experience & even ICT skills. This fefol actually excluded me from the APl. The interview itself was awesome, answered at least 70-80% of questions thrown at me.

Could it be because I refused to return king Ayam his extra transport fare? grin , I actually planned to give him face to face, too bad, I wasn't called.
Some that returned didn't get either, some that didn't return got it self.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 21, 2020
Jarus:

You still have to produce the certificate anyhow at some point.

I don’t think you will be denied documentation because of this. They know they will do their own independent verification of all certificates for everybody before confirmation.

Thank you Sir Jarus.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 21, 2020
Chukeg:

Some that returned didn't get either, some that didn't return got it self.

So then, na just the usual 9ja things, unless they did not consider any social scientist from d core north eastern states. Well, wish who got it the best on their career paths. But am keeping d extra alert
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 6:09pm On Feb 21, 2020
SpecialAgent:

Loms grin grin
@bolded
Yes! They realized you weren't " Integrity-ful " cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Iliyasdass(m): 6:09pm On Feb 21, 2020
SpecialAgent:

it is well bro....

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 21, 2020
Ladyjane5657:

Loms grin grin
@bolded
Yes! They realized you weren't " Integrity-ful " cheesy

well, it's not like they gave those with the full integrity sef...

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 21, 2020
Iliyasdass:

it is well bro....

Thanks abokina, already used to disappointments when it comes to the Nigerian government.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kevlala: 8:40pm On Feb 21, 2020
The thread is now a shadow of itself
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mustaphatk: 8:51pm On Feb 21, 2020
SpecialAgent:

I answered every question I was asked. And I got the letter
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 21, 2020
Kevlala:
The thread is now a shadow of itself
When E.H is concluded, this thread will be more shadower of it's self
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 21, 2020
Mustaphatk:

I answered every question I was asked. And I got the letter

So did I, though I won't say I did it 100%. I also made sure I convinced them, technical, situational, safety, all of that. But I did not get it.
Perhaps could I have being too handsome, I must say I looked really dashing on that day and ooze confidence.

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Uncle123: 9:23pm On Feb 21, 2020
fabulousLady:
Good evening everyone,
Please is there anyone here who can mentor me on how to apply for abroad scholarships? Especially US and Canada. It will help my 'moving on'

Thanks.

https://www.nairaland.com/2824928/how-secure-scholarship-admission-canadian
This will really help you.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by PREFED: 9:58pm On Feb 21, 2020
It's one week after court case closure.

EH why the silence? EH spoke for GTs and are silent about theirs.

Time to storm Nnpc and GMD with questions directly.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ennish2(f): 10:48pm On Feb 21, 2020
SpecialAgent:
grin grin
Don't beat yourself up bro. Personally, I think the corporation did string we social scientists along. I doubt if they had substantial vacancies for our field.
Of the 7 courses grouped in the social science category (during application), only a coupla Economics graduates said they got mail. And Economics sef has strong finance affiliation.
I commend the process though. It was fairly transparent. I know acquaintances without any "connect" who got the offer. Kudos to NNPC on that.

I deeply pray we all smile big very soon.
: wink

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by anataala: 6:27am On Feb 22, 2020
Let us be patient
PREFED:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Licht: 7:14am On Feb 22, 2020
The phrase "Federal Character" means merit has been sacrificed already! Hence you can never claim that the any process that is subject to federal character is on merit, because federal character implies that some people who are less performing, say, from the educationally less developed States, will find their way in, above candidates who totally flawed them from the educationally advanced states.

How do you deny a candidate from the south-south who scored 80% and allow a candidate from the north-east who scored 40%, and still have the audacity to say such a process was on merit? No! It's not. We've already used federal character to sacrifice merit in order to favour some folks. Ditto for why cut-off mark for entry into the Federal Government Colleges varies. A candidate from Zamfara State will have a cut-off mark of 23% & a candidate from Ogun State will have a cut-off mark of 85%, and you call that process merit-based? So, such a process lacks merit from the beginning once federal character principles apply.

Ask candidates that went for interview at the Towers and they will tell you for a fact that you hardly hear names from the geographical "upper" regions of the country when names were being called in the amphitheater. It was claimed that some powerful folks were not happy with that & decided to "adjust" the process to aid more people from those "upper" regions of the country to come in. For a process that started speedily to now take nine months between conclusion of interviews to issuance of APLs....

Lastly, note the use of the phrase "National Spread" which the NNPC used in its communique, it showed a desperation to validate the process. They've turned it to a game of luck.

27 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Tekoa: 7:22am On Feb 22, 2020
PREFED:

EH guys are too quiet.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by T4kbaba(m): 7:39am On Feb 22, 2020
Tekoa:

EH guys are too quiet.
It seems EH here are not many.See how the thread has been deserted since GTs have notified. Let EH rekindle the momentums and always use every possible means to communicate with NNPC to conclude EH component of the exercise. Good luck to us because getting NNPC job is a luck and mercy from the High one.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NoHatred: 7:58am On Feb 22, 2020
T4kbaba:

It seems EH here are not many.See how the thread has been deserted since GTs have notified. Let EH rekindle the momentums and always use every possible means to communicate with NNPC to conclude EH component of the exercise. Good luck to us because getting NNPC job is a luck and mercy from the High one.
There are EHs here. It's just that many are indifferent or don't want to be seen as desperate for the job. So make all of us dey lock up make Nnpc do wetin them like. If they decide to call EHs or not we move.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by jaiye4love: 8:00am On Feb 22, 2020
How true is the news that the EH components will be released by March 29? @Jarus and co. Can give any information as regards to this?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by T4kbaba(m): 8:26am On Feb 22, 2020
jaiye4love:
How true is the news that the EH components will be released by March 29? @Jarus and co. Can give any information as regards to this?

Where did you get the news? I don't think NNPC will fix a date to release the list since they are not WAEC or JAMB.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by dchem(m): 8:30am On Feb 22, 2020
If a condition is stated at the beginning, and it's abided to at the end of the process it is considered fair. If the process already says we will employ from 36 states plus FCT then merit will be considered at state level. We may not like federal character but if genuinely implemented it can help a nation to bond. I believe most people tout this recruitment as fair maybe because many "sourceless" people got it. Cheers man we will practice the real merit someday.
Licht:
The phrase "Federal Character" means merit has been sacrificed already! Hence you can never claim that the any process that is subject to federal character is on merit, because federal character implies that some people who are less performing, say, from the educationally less developed States, will find their way in, above candidates who totally flawed them from the educationally advanced states.

How do you deny a candidate from the south-south who scored 80% and allow a candidate from the north-east who scored 40%, and still have the audacity to say such a process was on merit? No! It's not. We've already used federal character to sacrifice merit in order to favour some folks. Ditto for why cut-off mark for entry into the Federal Government Colleges varies. A candidate from Zamfara State will have a cut-off mark of 23% & a candidate from Ogun State will have a cut-off mark of 85%, and you call that process merit-based? So, such a process lacks merit from the beginning once federal character principles apply.

Ask candidates that went for interview at the Towers and they will tell you for a fact that you hardly hear names from the geographical "upper" regions of the country when names were being called in the amphitheater. It was claimed that some powerful folks were not happy with that & decided to "adjust" the process to aid more people from those "upper" regions of the country to come in. For a process that started speedily to now take nine months between conclusion of interviews to issuance of APLs....

Lastly, note the use of the phrase "National Spread" which the NNPC used in its communique, it showed a desperation to validate the process. They've turned it to a game of luck.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 22, 2020
T4kbaba:

Where did you get the news? I don't think NNPC will fix a date to release the list since they are not WAEC or JAMB.
I think they can only pin a date of release, when the list has been approved. The list was compiled same time with that of GTs. After review upon review only GT got approval. With internal realignment and voluntary retirement going on, the vacancies may likely decrease or increase, which will subject the list to another review. When the review is completed, the list will be presented and HR will seek for approval.
EH excercise requires alot of intricacy, it is on multiple levels and positions advertised are close to 30, if not more, unlike GTs.
There is alot of pressure/interest both within and outside. Subsidiaries like NPDC Nd IDSL are claiming to have competent contract staff, the contract staff are clamouring for consideration.
In the coming months, the corporation intends to enhance the package of the contract staff.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by PREFED: 8:59am On Feb 22, 2020
Its not the time to be quiet. EH deserves answers from GMD.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by PREFED: 9:04am On Feb 22, 2020
Some Guys keep mentioning contract staffs, where they not there when the advert for EH came out?

People that brought GT news have they gone on herbernation or what?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CircleOfWilis: 9:25am On Feb 22, 2020
NoHatred:
There are EHs here. It's just that many are indifferent or don't want to be seen as desperate for the job. So make all of us dey lock up make Nnpc do wetin them like. If they decide to call EHs or not we move.
I am EH and I am desperate... Desperation won't get me the job but I want it completed even if the resumption is next year I no go mind.

Amen to APL

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 4gunners(m): 9:29am On Feb 22, 2020
Licht:

I understand you perfectly, but this seems to be the best way to go about it without any rancour. We hope Nigeria will get to that stage where recruitment of this nature will be totally merit based. FYI, the idea of spread is not peculiar to Nigeria. Even western countries that we so much rever, also consider inclusiveness.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by scobyy2007: 9:38am On Feb 22, 2020
grin Hahahahahaha...LMAO!!!

CircleOfWilis:
I am EH and I am desperate... Desperation won't get me the job but I want it completed even if the resumption is next year I no go mind.

Amen to APL

(1) (2) (3) ... (1693) (1694) (1695) (1696) (1697) (1698) (1699) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.