Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1699) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4829257 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1696) (1697) (1698) (1699) (1700) (1701) (1702) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by villainnotmoobb: 10:56pm On Feb 22, 2020
After a long day, I came here to receive fresh air and you people are arguing about Federal Character....leemau. If you like, argue from today to tomorrow. if APL no reach you, e no reach you grin grin All the people that got the APL did well. If you no get, goan sidown! grin grin I'm currently sitting on my seat! cheesy cheesy

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by scobyy2007: 11:10pm On Feb 22, 2020
boscom:
Let EH on this platform signify. Like if you are EH. We need to come together now

EH

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by cocococo: 12:40am On Feb 23, 2020
saxha:
Those people that are supporting the notion that Northerners are brilliant the same way if not better than their southern counterparts are missing something, and here is it.
1.You're probably basing your argument from the Southerners that study in the North. Well, like I said, MOST, NOT ALL, of these southerners struggled or will struggle among their southern counterparts when assessed on the same level.
2. There's no way you can compare Northerners with privilege like Sons and daughters of Elites to average southerners, the northerners will always win the contest.
3. I served in the North, in SS2 the top two students were girls. One a Benue girl who had her primary and junior secondary school in Ekiti, and the 2nd one a Kaduna girl, who had her previous education in Lagos, they both joined in SS1. Also in SS2 at that time, the top student is a Yoruba boy.
4. Yes some northerners can be more brillinant than some southerners who studied in the south, but most of these guys struggled to graduate, or attended schools which their standard are really lower, like ABC state/private polytechnic, XYZ state/private college of education affiliated to LMN university. I believe you get the drift.
5. Spoken English is not really a measure of brilliancy. For the fact that northern elites can speak good English is not enough. Even in the south, there are some categories of students that can speak "Queen's English" but to write good essay or solve simple arithmetic? Mba!
All in all, I believe it's more of exposure and willingness of individual that determine the level of brilliancy. Yet, at an average, the southerners are more exposed than the northerners and it's a major factor when it comes to brilliancy.
And No, Northerners are different from northerners. I mean Benue, Plateau, Kogi are not the same as Yobe, Gombe and Jigawa. cheesy cheesy
Which kind argument be this one? This thread has become a wasteland. No gist to talk about again. How art the mighty NNPC Nairaland thread fallen! Now I kinda wish the APL was not released! wink grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 12:46am On Feb 23, 2020
villainnotmoobb:
After a long day, I came here to receive fresh air and you people are arguing about Federal Character....leemau. If you like, argue from today to tomorrow. if APL no reach you, e no reach you grin grin All the people that got the APL did well. If you no get, goan sidown! grin grin I'm currently sitting on my seat! cheesy cheesy

Hahahahahahahaahahaaaahhahahahaahaahhahahahahahahahaahahahaaahhahahaahahahaaahhaha grin grin this ya comment don off me

Shift for me jare! We no get Apl be say we no get Apl! grin grin

Invariably we no sabi anything! North na south gbakwa oku ! grin

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by deezeeblancos: 1:30am On Feb 23, 2020
Please, have those for Experience Hire being invited for their aptitude test?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by deezeeblancos: 1:35am On Feb 23, 2020
scobyy2007:

EH

EH
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by lilodez: 1:38am On Feb 23, 2020
EH
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by cocococo: 2:52am On Feb 23, 2020
deezeeblancos:
Please, have those for Experience Hire being invited for their aptitude test?
I don’t think so o. It’s only GT. We are still waiting for the invite.

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 82ndPerspective(m): 3:08am On Feb 23, 2020
We are so going adrift from the substance.

We should agree on a timeline to start making our presence felt: @NNPCGroup and @MKKyari.

Let's pick a date and commence.

Lest I forget, I got further confirmation that the EH category is yet to be worked on. Please those who have real sources should confirm. This is not good news at all. Let's not assume, please reach out to your sources to corroborate or debunk.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darella(m): 5:10am On Feb 23, 2020
[quote author=scobyy2007 post=86876951]
EH[the/quote]
EH
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by vyke2008: 5:37am On Feb 23, 2020
I once said 2 weeks from the date of release of the GT's list. By this we would have respected 'in due cause' as stated by the MKK.

82ndPerspective:
We are so going adrift from the

substance.

We should agree on a timeline to start making our presence felt: @NNPCGroup and @MKKyari.

Lest I forget, I got further confirmation that the EH category is yet to be worked on. Please those who have real sources should confirm. This is not good news at all. Let's not assume, please reach out to your sources to corroborate or debunk.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:50am On Feb 23, 2020
82ndPerspective:

I wish I could like this more than once. I suggest end of march. People should reach out to their sources to ascertain whether EH progressed beyond the interview stage or not. We need closure too oooo!

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ORACULUM(m): 8:36am On Feb 23, 2020
Don't you see all of them in NASS? Abegi
Dmamasboy:
A lot of southerners don’t have northern exposure. I studied with a lot of them and the first thing they say to me when I tell them I’m from the north is `I didn’t know that there are hausa people like you’. Just like the western world think of Africa as a jungle with it’s people wearing animal skin and hunting, so do the southerners think of the northerners as village people or cattle rearers living in their huts. Like I said "lack of exposure".
There was a time when the northerners weren’t interested in western education. That time is long gone. When you speak of Emir Sanusi’s speech, be rest assured it’s not directed to anybody from the north who applied for NNPC recruitment with their first class and second class uppers. It is directed at the northerners who don’t put enough effort and still expect to get something. And if you ask me, that is not just particular to the north. I don’t know the exact census but I’d think the population of the north is almost the population of south south, south east and south west combined. That means that it’s obvious we’ll have a large number of undereducated people who’d expect more than what they worked for or deserved. Emir Sanusi is from the north and his concern is for the north.
True there are some states with more number of well educated people but that doesn’t mean that the best from the state with the less well educated people won’t be more than the best from the state with the highest number of well educated people. Those Zamfara and Kebbi people you see as illiterates will shock you
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 82ndPerspective(m): 9:00am On Feb 23, 2020
fidebbs:

I wish I could like this more than once. I suggest end of march. People should reach out to their sources to ascertain whether EH progressed beyond the interview stage or not. We need closure too oooo!

I agree, immediately the month ends. We commence

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GoalGetterGurl: 9:02am On Feb 23, 2020
SpecialAgent:

Bros, am a core northerner woh, am like the very defination of Hausa/fulani, But I still did not get the APL. They are lots of smart guys/ladies in the upper region. especially since they are able to knock me out despite my arsenal. I did my absolute best, and I wholeheartedly accept the result. God saw it, NNPC is not the best for me at the moment. So I accept, Alhamdulillah alla kulli hal.

May Almighty Allah guide us to the right path. This guy is in his house just typing what he doesn’t know. I am also a northerner, not boasting but I know how many degrees and quality years of experience I have. So are many many friends and family I know. You would be shocked when you see several northerners with 2 or 3 masters degree and Researchers! You know in every work place, there’s always one or two blazers? I see northerners taking up these roles these days. Please let’s stop the emotional blackmail, remember the Northern community have a large number! As in very large compared to the other regions. We Dey born plenty children ��� and out of 10 children, trust me you would get 1 competent one or even more from just one family.

Let’s try to be one Nigeria!!!

EH, we wait patiently! I spoke with a friend at the R & D of NNPC yesterday and confirmed EH hasn’t been cancelled because there’s a lot of work load on them so cancellation is a NO NO NO cos ders room! It is well

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Psyco119(m): 9:03am On Feb 23, 2020
Let's forget about North/south dichotomy pls ,During CBT FCC was not used that's why the men was separated from the boys .So now people like oga jarus panalyst etc should pls help us with info .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Cochukwu: 9:40am On Feb 23, 2020
So you guys are still here? SMH
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Licht: 10:07am On Feb 23, 2020
No be anger o.

I am EH, but it's important we discuss these issues once in a while.
No matter how we continue to shy away from it, it continues to divide us further & further.

The fact that we benefit from an unjust system doesn't mean we shouldn't say the truth. We can benefit today but what of posterity.

I am quite sure generations of Nigerians who lived in the sixties, seventies, eighties wouldn't have predicted an evil like the boko haram insurgency, but see where injustice has led us.

darado:
Master na the APL anger u wan drop on the North grin
No b them deny u job ooooo. Abeg mylord.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Blessedmo: 10:25am On Feb 23, 2020
Well, the info i got yesterday is quite different. EH is in process and may be out sooner than we think.

I am an EH... and i hope soon is soon enough.

82ndPerspective:

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Blessedmo: 10:29am On Feb 23, 2020
Huh?

cocococo:

I don’t think so o. It’s only GT. We are still waiting for the invite.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Blessedmo: 11:16am On Feb 23, 2020
EH
boscom:
Let EH on this platform signify. Like if you are EH. We need to come together now
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by villainnotmoobb: 11:21am On Feb 23, 2020
Ladyjane5657:

Hahahahahahahaahahaaaahhahahahaahaahhahahahahahahahaahahahaaahhahahaahahahaaahhaha grin grin this ya comment don off me

Shift for me jare! We no get Apl be say we no get Apl! grin grin

Invariably we no sabi anything! North na south gbakwa oku ! grin
Ladyjaneeee, Mother of LOMS grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NoHatred: 11:27am On Feb 23, 2020
82ndPerspective:

Let's give them till the end of this Month.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by PREFED: 12:12pm On Feb 23, 2020
1st of March EH protest starts.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mlayidi: 12:22pm On Feb 23, 2020
PREFED:
How can your protest against your employer? Bad idea

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 12:46pm On Feb 23, 2020
villainnotmoobb:

Ladyjaneeee, Mother of LOMS grin grin

grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CircleOfWilis: 12:52pm On Feb 23, 2020
Ladyjane5657:

grin cheesy
dey pray for me o madam LOMs, may this EH APL favor me, cos I swear if I miss am roasted fish no go fit console me , na to just jump into the lagoon, God forbid.... grin

amen to APL...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Greatken007(m): 1:30pm On Feb 23, 2020
Biko on what ground do you want to stage a protest... Why not reserve your energy and wait to see how things unfold.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Lexon777: 1:47pm On Feb 23, 2020
[/color][color=#006600]
dustydee:

It should not be a problem as long as your result is genuine because they will verify your certificates/result. In my set, some poeple were sacked after they were found to have used fake result. For one of them that I kept seeing after he was fired, he was a pitiable sight to behold because he looked a shadow of himself. So nothing to worry about.
Please can I send you an email ...I want to make some enquires
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 23, 2020
PREFED:
We won't call it protest, but a kind reminder. The reminder should be polite on NNPC Twitter handle and GMD'S Twitter handle. It should be very polite and respectful.

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mojounited(m): 2:05pm On Feb 23, 2020
PREFED:

No protests please, more like subtle reminders on NNPC and MD's twitter pages. We need to apply decorum and ensure diplomacy...

I am EH and I, with many other EH hopefuls, need closure with regards to this recruitment exercise.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mojounited(m): 2:06pm On Feb 23, 2020
freedomest:
We won't call it protest, but a kind reminder. The reminder should be polite on NNPC Twitter handle and GMD'S Twitter handle. It should be very polite and respectful.

This is apt and I subscribe to this message.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1696) (1697) (1698) (1699) (1700) (1701) (1702) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.