Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1743) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4826586 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1740) (1741) (1742) (1743) (1744) (1745) (1746) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Miky91: 12:04pm On May 01, 2020
Right now they are looking inward.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by onye07: 1:33pm On May 01, 2020
See attached

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Miky91: 1:54pm On May 01, 2020
[You are right.... no more recruitment for EH.... its unfortunate that we were not young enough to compete with the GTs..... move on guys.. everything has been concluded

quote author=1947Victor post=89055408]Like I said some time ago here, I know two EH persons who were given APL, they have concluded their documentation too. More EH recruitment will go on but on a per need and per influence basis. Let's think of other productive things to do. I missed this one but hopefully something good comes up. Stay positive and take your mind off this recruitment while doing something else.
It is well[/quote]
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 82ndPerspective(m): 2:27pm On May 01, 2020
onye07:
See attached

This particular item (No.7) on their tweeter handle is where the inquiry needs to be channelled to. I have added mine, please do same.

Its already building up there.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Biaso(m): 2:28pm On May 01, 2020
If EH is cancelled, they will announce it.

Miky91:
[You are right.... no more recruitment for EH.... its unfortunate that we were not young enough to compete with the GTs..... move on guys.. everything has been concluded

quote author=1947Victor post=89055408]Like I said some time ago here, I know two EH persons who were given APL, they have concluded their documentation too. More EH recruitment will go on but on a per need and per influence basis. Let's think of other productive things to do. I missed this one but hopefully something good comes up. Stay positive and take your mind off this recruitment while doing something else.
It is well

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Miky91: 2:46pm On May 01, 2020
[I pray so ..... other recruitment have been done and neglected like this and nothing happened... cheer

quote author=Biaso post=89065412]If EH is cancelled, they will announce it.

[/quote]
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by T4kbaba(m): 3:13pm On May 01, 2020
Jarus:

I seriously doubt it will be canceled. PENGASSAN will not allow that. Don't forget they don't put such in offer letters. They are all embedded in the clause that says benefits are as stipulated in NNPC's condition of service.

There is no way that N1.5m quoted will be the only pay for GTs. NNPC is an oil company, not a ministry. Anyhow, the total package is competitive with other oil companies (bar IOCs and other top upstream independents).

How are you doing Jarus? Please, we need your input at this critical time to confirm the status of EHs in line with paragraph 7 of just released NNPC Memo from your source. What we need is just status not even time to resume. Thank you.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by yungmin: 3:27pm On May 01, 2020
Soreruby:
That statement refers to the completion of the GT component. This is just pure GRAMMAR.

Kindly refer to the first paragraph of the GMD's statement when the GT got their notifications on Feb 14.

He also stated that the EH component will be addressed in due course.

EH, keep your fingers crossed.

Lol, they have now addressed the EH component. And the conclusion seems to be a cancellation. It is sad though, but I expected little from them

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by SenatorJChris: 3:29pm On May 01, 2020
82ndPerspective:

This particular item (No.7) on their tweeter handle is where the inquiry needs to be channelled to. I have added mine, please do same.

Its already building up there.
For me, the writer posted a statement that is generic with no specific mention of neither GT or Eh. It could be an oversight or a deliberate attempt to further confuse applicants inorder to feel their reactions. Personally, I think the latter may be correct. They fail to be specific on two issues that are most important to the public.
We all know the number of GT is 1050 but they didn't mention that, rather they said over 1000 which means anything that is more than 1000.
The statement about bringing the recruitment to conclusion is vague and that seems to be deliberate, especially when that entire communication was about GTs virtual resumption.

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by SenatorJChris: 3:35pm On May 01, 2020
yungmin:

Lol, they have now addressed the EH component. And the conclusion seems to be a cancellation. It is sad though, but I expected little from them
Kindly refer us to where EH was quoted to be cancelled. Or are you the Nnpc spokesman?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by yungmin: 3:38pm On May 01, 2020
SenatorJChris:

Kindly refer us to where EH was quoted to be cancelled. Or are you the Nnpc spokesman?

2019/2020 recruitment exercise has ended. What further explanation do you need?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Loveprick: 3:56pm On May 01, 2020
yungmin:

2019/2020 recruitment exercise has ended. What further explanation do you need?

I believe that should be an oversight or wrong choice of statement. I may be right or wrong. EH issue is yet to be addressed and I can't see any statement stating that EH recruitment process has been cancelled. We need to ask them to clarify that statement through their official handle. Stay safe.
Cheers.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Tekoa: 4:09pm On May 01, 2020
We are simply prisoners of hope at this rate.

Either they clarify EH status or we remain prisoners of hope.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by enoks(m): 4:11pm On May 01, 2020
Spoke with a friend in NPDC, he said he will speak with someone in HR and confirm. He just called back and said EH is not cancelled that the ambiguity with that tweet must be from the handler. That EH is an integral part of the recruitment. So, fingers crossed while we continue waiting.

22 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 01, 2020
Do not conclude anything or take any statement on E.H until after next week Friday.....
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Biaso(m): 4:18pm On May 01, 2020
Bro, what's the significance of Next week Friday?

hooha:
Do not conclude anything or take any statement on E.H until after next week Friday.....

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Miky91: 4:38pm On May 01, 2020
From their body language there is no plan for the EH.....
Dont beat around the Bush guys..its either you take it and move on or you fight for a logical conclusion....

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Psyco119(m): 4:57pm On May 01, 2020
Miky91:
Dont beat around the Bush guys..its either you take it and move on or you fight for a logical conclusion....

The other guy told us his source .Pls sir stop saying something tru guess work you maybe right or wrong sha ......if you heard from a source you can talk .

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by T4kbaba(m): 4:57pm On May 01, 2020
Miky91:

You discussed it with GMD right?

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Tekoa: 5:04pm On May 01, 2020
It shall end in praise.

enoks:
Spoke with a friend in NPDC, he said he will speak with someone in HR and confirm. He just called back and said EH is not cancelled that the ambiguity with that tweet must be from the handler. That EH is an integral part of the recruitment. So, fingers crossed while we continue waiting.

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Miky91: 5:20pm On May 01, 2020
[The only solution is to keep demanding for the conclusion of the EH process.

quote author=Psyco119 post=89070832]

The other guy told us his source .Pls sir stop saying something tru guess work you maybe right or wrong sha ......if you heard from a source you can talk .[/quote]

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by SenatorJChris: 5:52pm On May 01, 2020
enoks:
Thanks bro. Covid -19 and low oil prices still remains a challenge for now
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GoalGetterGurl: 6:06pm On May 01, 2020
Please do EH still have access to the portal? Please how do you login. I have forgotten. I heard we should keep checking our portal ooooo. Pls help me with the link to get there it don tey person don dey calculate plenty other things. Thx oo
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larry2015: 6:10pm On May 01, 2020
enoks:

may God help us

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by addiephilips(m): 6:38pm On May 01, 2020
https://careers.nnpcgroup.com/login.php

GoalGetterGurl:
Please do EH still have access to the portal? Please how do you login. I have forgotten. I heard we should keep checking our portal ooooo. Pls help me with the link to get there it don tey person don dey calculate plenty other things. Thx oo

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by warit: 7:23pm On May 01, 2020
I think more EH guys should log on to the NNPC twitter handle and ask questions on paragraph 7.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GoalGetterGurl: 7:34pm On May 01, 2020
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by yungmin: 7:54pm On May 01, 2020
addiephilips:
https://careers.nnpcgroup.com/login.php

One can still login. Mine still shows invitation for oral interview

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by jaiye4love: 8:19pm On May 01, 2020
Pls can you share with us the source of your information that EH should be checking portals?
GoalGetterGurl:
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 01, 2020
Cheer up! Be excited!! Believe in the Lord your God. God will go and make the crooked places straight.. He will break in pieces the iron bars and cut in sunder the gates of brass....

Expect divine closure for the E.H and the release of the APL.

Not by power nor by might, but by the Spirit of God.

It is well in Jesus name. Amen

Goodnight and happy weekend...

14 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by MrCork17: 10:23pm On May 01, 2020
jasmine2013:

Another unnecessary post! You're doing great!

Darling please can u accept 1000 naira cash for kiss, hug, romance, warm kiss,extra hug and to mate wit u please. I pay up front. Please
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mydas4ever: 2:10am On May 02, 2020
warit:
I think more EH guys should log on to the NNPC twitter handle and ask questions on paragraph 7.

I agree with this, I hope people will act now

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1740) (1741) (1742) (1743) (1744) (1745) (1746) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.