Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,450 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1740) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4830191 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1737) (1738) (1739) (1740) (1741) (1742) (1743) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by siina(m): 2:00pm On Apr 21, 2020
Remember the feeling you get when something amazing is on its way?

The Earn-From-Home (EFH) Scheme is here. It's our exclusive referral reward programme where you get paid for each person you invite to join the ALAT Trybe.

Your ABC steps to earn cash are:

Get economically active people to use your referral code to open ALAT accounts

Get them to upgrade their ALAT accounts by uploading a picture of their government issued ID

Get paid N1,000 per account
Hi! Join me on ALAT with this referral code JADSNY and you could make some money too. Click: http://alat.ng

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by T4kbaba(m): 10:38pm On Apr 21, 2020
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:05pm On Apr 21, 2020
A Prayer Of Faith Against Covid-19

Kindly join your faith in Christ with mine as we declare;

Neither you nor any member of your family will be captured by the evil Covid-19 in the Name of Jesus Christ, Amen!!!

Wherever we dwell and walk upon is called Goshen, the Blood of Jesus Christ speaks for us against the wiles of this virus.

This locust released from the bottomless pit by its king, Abaddon and fanned by the embers of the 2 false beasts empowered by the Dragon will not see us!!!

Its deadly sting as a scorpion's is rendered powerless by the Blood of the Lamb!!!

With long life has the Lord satisfied us and granted us His salvation. His joy is our strength and His peace is our shield.

This noisome pestilence is trodden down, its confidence is withdrawn as the King of Glory has shown up!!!

Halleluyah!!!!!!!

Our cry for mercy and healing has been heard and answered. Jehovah Rapha is at work. This pandemic shall know decline and a total fading away!
The stranger has submitted, his jaws are broken and his horn is dashed to pieces! Enough of this plague!!! Surely, there is an end and we end the virus now!!!

You that old serpent who think you can overtake the world, we say NO to you for the earth is the Lord's and the fullness thereof!!!
Where were you when our God created the heavens and the earth? Where were you when the Lord made Adam? Where were you when the Lord planted the glorious Garden, east of Eden? Where you the owner of that river with four heads; Pison, Gihon, Hiddekel and Euphrates? Where were you when the Lord caused deep sleep upon Adam, made Eve out of his ribs and gave him as wife? Where you at the burning bush when our God encountered Moses? Could you withstand the deliverance of Israel from Egypt? Where were you on the glorious night our King and Saviour, Jesus Christ was born into the world? Could you stop His teachings and miracles? Shame on you!!! You wickedly thought that killing Him was to take out your rival but your dumb head and blindness never made you realize that it was an orchestrated plan by God to save the world.

We declare Christ's salvation now over Africa! We declare Christ's salvation now over Antarctica!! We declare Christ's salvation now over Australia!!! We declare Christ's salvation now over Asia!!!! We declare Christ's salvation now over Europe!!!!! We declare Christ's salvation now over North America!!!!!! We declare Christ's salvation now over South America!!!!!!! This is a total package and it ends the torture of the devil! We will no longer hide! We have overcome fear by the spirit of power, love and a sound mind. The Healer is our Maker, Boss, Father and Friend.

Satan, get lost!!!!!!! You are a loser and a failure! Your strategies to unleash your control has failed this time! Your virus is expired and is dried up by the fire of our God in the Name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

The earth shall experience healing, peace and prosperity. The double digits of growth that shall sweep through nations will come to us and our families!!!

For the Healthcare Workers world over, you have done your part, now receive the reward that will shake the foundations of the earth!!! It is recorded for you as good works and your lineage will reap the Divine benefits.

To our deceased loved ones, we love you but God Who allowed it so loves you more, we are consoled in Christ Jesus.

To those still sick and held bound by this virus, we infuse the Blood of Jesus Christ into you right now, because the life of the flesh is in the blood, we declare that the Life of Christ Jesus has come into you right now! We celebrate your healing and we give glory to God Almighty!!! Leave those beds, chairs and be free from every infirmity in the Name of Jesus Christ, Amen!!!

The fire of God is so much in my bones as I write now and I declare to you and your entire family receive this pure fire of salvation, healing, revival, protection, preservation, prosperity and love in the Almighty Name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:39pm On Apr 21, 2020
Who was released from the bottomless pit? Bros carry time oo
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by allthingsgood: 7:50am On Apr 22, 2020
EH will resume next year

Dont ask me how i know

Shallom.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 22, 2020
allthingsgood:
EH will resume next year

Dont ask me how i know

Shallom.
Sorry, you came very late. E.H APL is coming out soon in Jesus name. Amen.

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Smarty2020(f): 9:17am On Apr 22, 2020
hooha:
AMEN!

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by allthingsgood: 9:29am On Apr 22, 2020
hooha:

Did you see me talk about APL
Mtscheeeew
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 22, 2020
allthingsgood:

Did you see me talk about APL Mtscheeeew
E.H are also resuming on time in Jesus name. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 22, 2020
Health emergency volunteers wanted!

Wage: 10,000 per day

Required Qualifications/Skills:

* Physical fitness
* HND / B.Sc in any discipline
* Must have fair verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
* Excellent and positive attitude
* Ability to multitask

Click the link below to apply

https://sites.google.com/view/volunteertoday/home

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by allthingsgood: 10:41am On Apr 22, 2020
hooha:
E.H are also resuming on time in Jesus name. Amen.

sTOP PLAYING WITH THE LORDS Name

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by T4kbaba(m): 10:55am On Apr 22, 2020
allthingsgood:
When I told people that this recruitment has been cancelled many called me names allthingsbad etc. No problem. Gullibly and foolishly I might add, they prefer to follow scammers that only gist them tales by moonlight. Guess una eyes don open now!

No recruitment in 2020 till further notice. The early u assimilate this the better for u. Lol

But out of boredom I love here just to read the latest lies grin cheesy
Since you have changed your mind that it not cancelled, when should we expect APL, even if we are to resume next year?

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aremolomi: 11:07am On Apr 22, 2020
Maluga , how ur side , any update from you.

maluga:

You have my respect bro.

You words are quite encouraging and a factor of emulation. You speak well bro
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aremolomi: 11:08am On Apr 22, 2020
Nice!

feyijeunso:

E.H recruitment is not suspended. The remaining days of April still valid for hopefuls. Resumption is likely July from overheard discussion.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by allthingsgood: 11:23am On Apr 22, 2020
T4kbaba:

Since you have changed your mind that it not cancelled, when should we expect APL, even if we are to resume next year?

I guess u have nothing more to do with your time other than quote me
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Miky91: 1:09pm On Apr 22, 2020
I think he needs clarification from you.

allthingsgood:

I guess u have nothing more to do with your time other than quote me

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by allthingsgood: 1:31pm On Apr 22, 2020
Miky91:
I think he needs clarification from you.

shouldnt you be in isolation
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Miky91: 1:56pm On Apr 22, 2020
Lol

quote author=allthingsgood post=88728012]

shouldnt you be in isolation[/quote]
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darella(m): 6:38pm On Apr 22, 2020
Any news about the GT online/virtual on-boarding?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Bbdtj(m): 9:07pm On Apr 22, 2020
Insha Allah.
Psyco119:

Good news to hear this .But we pray this COVD-19 end soon and crude oil crashing wahala . During this Holy month of Ramadan we are going to fast and pray hard for this to be over soon .

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by favouredpikin: 4:39am On Apr 23, 2020
darella:
Any news about
the GT online/virtual on-boarding?
Be patient guy didn't you receive the mail.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by SenatorJChris: 3:10pm On Apr 23, 2020
With each passing day, my hope disintegrates. Nobody knows tomorrow but the future of the industry is not looking good at the moment. Over 60% of drilling crew are now facing redundancy. Oil giants like chevron, shell, conoil have all shut down drilling operations. Mobil is about to join.
https://www.ripplesnigeria.com/nigeria-may-stop-oil-production-if-price-crash-persists-nnpc/

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 23, 2020
SenatorJChris:
With each passing day, my hope disintegrates. Nobody knows tomorrow but the future of the industry is not looking good at the moment. Over 60% of drilling crew are now facing redundancy. Oil giants like chevron, shell, conoil have all shut down drilling operations. Mobil is about to join.
https://www.ripplesnigeria.com/nigeria-may-stop-oil-production-if-price-crash-persists-nnpc/
There is no problem at all. Relax, it is well!!

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Biaso(m): 10:44pm On Apr 23, 2020
It's as a result of the pandemic. When things pick up, demand will increase and the prices will gradually pick up. It makes sense that drilling operations shutdown, cause you can't keep producing without selling.

SenatorJChris:

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 11:12pm On Apr 23, 2020
Oh! Coming in today to meet this kinda sad / uncertain moment (especially from the Eh) creates some level of sadness in me..
And the fact that oil Price right now is a mess makes things worse..

Guys.. I just came to encourage u Pipo to be strong in this period of wait... I promise u , u will be fine.
I miss this thread I swear .. cry

12 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Miky91: 6:44am On Apr 24, 2020
This isnt the first time oil price is crashing.. it's a worldwide problem. And I believe the vaccine would be out soon. To be able to control the pandemic, so business can commence.

quote author=Biaso post=88783668]It's as a result of the pandemic. When things pick up, demand will increase and the prices will gradually pick up. It makes sense that drilling operations shutdown, cause you can't keep producing without selling.

[/quote]
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by SenatorJChris: 8:07am On Apr 24, 2020
Biaso:
It's as a result of the pandemic. When things pick up, demand will increase and the prices will gradually pick up. It makes sense that drilling operations shutdown, cause you can't keep producing without selling.

Yeah I understand. But the question is when will this pandemic end and things will start picking up? Nobody knows the answer. The vaccine is still in the works and will take some time to be out (maybe mid next year). That's the major concern.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 24, 2020
SenatorJChris:

Yeah I understand. But the question is when will this pandemic end and things will start picking up? Nobody knows the answer. The vaccine is still in the works and will take some time to be out (maybe mid next year). That's the major concern.
Leave the pandemic issue. People will get jobs even in pandemic. Countries won't end their lives because of pandemic. GTs are resuming virtually even in the pandemic. E.H will be given appointment letters even in the pandemic. The pandemic will end.

Glory to God Almighty.

17 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by SenatorJChris: 11:19am On Apr 24, 2020
hooha:
Leave the pandemic issue. People will get jobs even in pandemic. Countries won't end their lives because of pandemic. GTs are resuming virtually even in the pandemic. E.H will be given appointment letters even in the pandemic. The pandemic will end.

Glory to God Almighty.
I wish I have your kind of faith. Can I borrow from you? smiley

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by jaiye4love: 3:05pm On Apr 24, 2020
You are right. Because myself as a case study.
It's even now that employers both locally and internationally are responding back at my job application to give me virtual job until pandemic is over and I will be onborded normally.so I believe this nnpc EH is likely to be as he has said
hooha:

Glory to God Almighty.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by brooksthen(m): 3:46pm On Apr 24, 2020
Thanks for the info, Nigerians are continually grumbling of no job opportunity, however, I won't accuse them in light of the fact that our government has destroyed the framework yet that shouldn't make you quit trying. continue applying and do some side hustling pending when you will get a significant achievement.... you may want to check this out if interested...
Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment 2020
http://recruitmentsnotice.com/nigeria-immigration-service-recruitment-2020/

(1) (2) (3) ... (1737) (1738) (1739) (1740) (1741) (1742) (1743) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.