Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1741) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4830042 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1738) (1739) (1740) (1741) (1742) (1743) (1744) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Bigdadson: 5:17pm On Apr 24, 2020
Some EH just finished their online documentation through backdoor. I know some people will never agree, but if u have a close contact at the towers.....
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 24, 2020
Bigdadson:
Some EH just finished their online documentation through backdoor. I know some people will never agree, but if u have a close contact at the towers.....
This was the kind of news we were hearing before GT list was later publicly released. We had rumours upon rumours, then GT was released.... Please forget rumours, E.H will be released publicly. The GMD is a wise man

14 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by siina(m): 6:38pm On Apr 24, 2020
hooha:
This was the kind of news we were hearing before GT list was later publicly released. We had rumours upon rumours, then GT was released.... Please forget rumours, E.H will be released publicly. The GMD is a wise man
online documentation, very funny grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 24, 2020
Bigdadson:

That is a good news. GTs will start theirs next month.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 25, 2020
Bigdadson:
grin burnt dodo
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 25, 2020
With God, all things are possible...

Happy weekend!!

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ZBUGZY: 12:52am On Apr 26, 2020
In Nigeria anything can happen. I'm not surprised. Make they just release genuine successful EH list.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by cocococo: 6:02am On Apr 26, 2020
Bigdadson:
God wee punish you for this one you just said so.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by SanThiago: 4:31pm On Apr 27, 2020
cool
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 1947Victor: 4:50pm On Apr 27, 2020
cocococo:

God wee punish you for this one you just said so.

Stop acting frustrated. If you don't believe his story just pass it up. Nigerians.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 28, 2020
May God take control in Jesus name. Amen.

To be real, I assume or feel that the E.H APL may be released this week or next week. I am not prophesying..Its just assumption/feeling.

May God be glorified in Jesus name. Amen

15 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 28, 2020
Amen!!!!!!!

hooha:

To be real, I assume or feel that the E.H APL may be released this week or next week. I am not prophesying..Its just assumption/feeling.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Fremanb4(m): 9:03am On Apr 29, 2020
What happened to those fellas with authentic info, were they only GTs? We need info on EH...

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ritzborn123: 9:48am On Apr 29, 2020
Amen.

hooha:

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Empresskrista(f): 9:49am On Apr 29, 2020
Hello, just wanted to inform you that you can get MTN data at a cheaper rate..Contact me on Whatsapp via 08119944287.
I also sell airtime for all networks and I can help you subscribe your GoTv, DSTV and Startimes.
If you're interested in starting off this same business as a side job, contact me as well.
It's a good day to make good and legit money �MTN DATA For Sale
N500 - 1Gb instead of 700Mb
N1000 - 2Gb instead of 1.5gb
N2000 - 5Gb instead of 4.5gb
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by carter009(m): 6:22pm On Apr 30, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mateyphumzie: 6:24pm On Apr 30, 2020
EH Apl shall be released soon .We hopefuls on this platform shall rejoice for it shall be a testimony to the glory of God and shame of the devil.We that put our trust in God shall never be disappointed. God is turning the recruitment process for our favour IJN.

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 82ndPerspective(m): 6:47pm On Apr 30, 2020

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by kieskies(m): 7:02pm On Apr 30, 2020
What does this mean ?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Sonia201919: 7:08pm On Apr 30, 2020
Please has EH been cancelled?from the settlement they just released 30mins ago
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 30, 2020
Sonia201919:
Please has EH been cancelled?from the settlement they just released 30mins ago

Settlement Kwa?

It appears there is no hope for EH due to the migration of Refinery staff to other subsidiaries.

God help EH ooo!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Sonia201919: 7:10pm On Apr 30, 2020
Please does anyone have idea on what will happen to EH?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Sonia201919: 7:10pm On Apr 30, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:

Settlement Kwa?

Statement I meant
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by weoai(m): 7:18pm On Apr 30, 2020
This resumption is not confirmed.

Ask the true sources.

IkpuNnegiEwu44:

Settlement Kwa?

It appears there is no hope for EH due to the migration of Refinery staff to other subsidiaries.

God help EH ooo!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 30, 2020
weoai:

Ask the true sources.

Check this link below. They are to assume duty virtually. Ie online pending the easing out of Covid 19

https://thenationonlineng.net/newly-recruited-nnpc-graduates-assume-virtual-duty-on-monday/

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Sonia201919: 7:37pm On Apr 30, 2020
weoai:

Ask the true sources.

The issue is not GT resumption,the issue is the press statement that 2019/2020 recruitment has been concluded.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Tekoa: 7:37pm On Apr 30, 2020
"The assumption of duty of the graduate trainees marks the successful completion of the 2019/2020 recruitment exercise."

The statement above calls for concern for the EH people. Serious concern.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 7:39pm On Apr 30, 2020
Going by this post, is there hope for EH? I doubt.

Press Release:

Newly Recruited NNPC Graduate Trainees Assume Duty on Monday

More than 1,000 graduate trainees recently recruited by the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) are to assume duty Monday 4 May, 2020, a release by the corporation’s Group General Manager, Group Public Affairs Division, Dr. Kennie Obateru, has stated.

The trainees are to assume duty first, virtually while the corporation monitors the COVID -19 situation and the Federal Government’s directives to determine a date of physical assumption of duty.

The release said the option of virtual assumption of duty was necessitated by the need to comply with extant protocol on social distancing and reduced number of people in workplace, among other measures that have been introduced by government as a result of the pandemic.

The NNPC spokesman said the trainees had completed online documentation, and will commence virtual onboarding on Monday.

The release said the Group Managing Director of the corporation, Mallam Mele Kyari, was excited about the assumption of duty of the graduate trainees, saying they are part of the succession plan to assure the future of NNPC.

Mallam Kyari congratulated the successful graduate trainees being brought onboard the NNPC system, adding that much was expected of them.

The assumption of duty of the graduate trainees marks the successful completion of the 2019/2020 recruitment exercise.

The release stated that in pursuance of excellence, NNPC as an equal opportunity employer with business interests across the Oil & Gas Industry value chain, will continue to recruit the best hands in order to buoy its operations nationwide.

Dr. Kennie Obateru
Group General Manager
Group Public Affairs Division
Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation
NNPC Towers
Abuja.
30th April, 2020.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Edicoco(f): 7:57pm On Apr 30, 2020
Quite sad and confusing I must say.
darado:
Going by this post, is there hope for EH? I doubt.

Press Release:

Newly Recruited NNPC Graduate Trainees Assume Duty on Monday

More than 1,000 graduate trainees recently recruited by the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) are to assume duty Monday 4 May, 2020, a release by the corporation’s Group General Manager, Group Public Affairs Division, Dr. Kennie Obateru, has stated.

The trainees are to assume duty first, virtually while the corporation monitors the COVID -19 situation and the Federal Government’s directives to determine a date of physical assumption of duty.

The release said the option of virtual assumption of duty was necessitated by the need to comply with extant protocol on social distancing and reduced number of people in workplace, among other measures that have been introduced by government as a result of the pandemic.

The NNPC spokesman said the trainees had completed online documentation, and will commence virtual onboarding on Monday.

The release said the Group Managing Director of the corporation, Mallam Mele Kyari, was excited about the assumption of duty of the graduate trainees, saying they are part of the succession plan to assure the future of NNPC.

Mallam Kyari congratulated the successful graduate trainees being brought onboard the NNPC system, adding that much was expected of them.

The assumption of duty of the graduate trainees marks the successful completion of the 2019/2020 recruitment exercise.

The release stated that in pursuance of excellence, NNPC as an equal opportunity employer with business interests across the Oil & Gas Industry value chain, will continue to recruit the best hands in order to buoy its operations nationwide.

Dr. Kennie Obateru
Group General Manager
Group Public Affairs Division
Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation
NNPC Towers
Abuja.
30th April, 2020.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by jaiye4love: 7:58pm On Apr 30, 2020
EH, let's be hopeful. Since they said the resumption of GT in Monday marks the end of the recruitment, then EH still have tommorow and saturday.I feel something good happening

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1738) (1739) (1740) (1741) (1742) (1743) (1744) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.