Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,958 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1752) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4836928 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1749) (1750) (1751) (1752) (1753) (1754) (1755) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Psyco119(m): 6:07pm On May 26, 2020
Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///L25SLpQjTioG2wVMTFr7qX

Try d link EHs .
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by T4kbaba(m): 6:10pm On May 26, 2020
Psyco119:

Try d link EHs .
The link is not responding.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Psyco119(m): 6:23pm On May 26, 2020
T4kbaba:

The link is not responding.

I also notice now .maybe someone can help us to create .
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by T4kbaba(m): 7:02pm On May 26, 2020
https:///Dn4siJKjHyfK6MWOnEOj8J

We can join the group via the above link
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by titigafar(m): 8:01pm On May 26, 2020
Not going

T4kbaba:
https:///Dn4siJKjHyfK6MWOnEOj8J

We can join the group via the above link
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Biaso(m): 8:18pm On May 26, 2020
https:///GNSYzDSqwxn4QNcGJuZabH

Kindly follow this link, for EH whatsapp group
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by weoai(m): 9:08pm On May 26, 2020
You speak wisely like the Experience person that you are.

Twitter is not anonymous also.

We can only watch and pray.

God be for us all... it shall end in praise

yungmin:

Guys, try to understand our peculiar situation as EH. A lot of us have jobs we are doing and wouldn't risk it fighting for the one we are not even sure of yet. Our employers, colleagues and bosses are also on these social media platforms. I for one, my employer works closely with NNPC. I cannot dare to stick out my neck openly hustling for NNPC job. Na coded things we still dey do until it materializes.

However, like someone mentioned before, the deliberate silence by NNPC may be strategic and possibly for the good of the recruitment exercise and for us in general. I would just say we should give them the benefit of doubt. We cannot behave like the GTs in the way they troll NNPC on social media for obvious reasons. Basically, I'm saying that we shouldn't act in a way that would endanger our jobs just in the quest of chasing another one which we aren't sure of yet. Good morning

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by PREFED: 9:50pm On May 26, 2020
EastWest Logo
Home News FG Replies Nigerians, Gives Reasons Why President Buhari Appointed 20 Northerners Out...
NEWSPOLITICS
FG Replies Nigerians, Gives Reasons Why President Buhari Appointed 20 Northerners Out Of The 23 Top Management Positions In NNPC- Says They Are Our Best Brains
By Anita Ogona - May 26, 2020 41 0

The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) says its appointments always adhere to the principle of merit, transparency, accountability and placement of square pegs in square holes.

Kennie Obateru, NNPC spokesman said this in a statement Sunday says The corporation in March disengaged some of its staff and appointed new top management officials.

This triggered criticism from Nigerians, Niger Delta leaders and groups.

But the corporation is insisting that federal character was also a factor in the progression of the newly appointees.

23 Management Positions Appointments Under Buhari in NNPC By Region.

1) Group Managing Director (GMD), Mele Kyari.
2) CFO Finance & Accounts, Umar Ajiya.
3) CFO, Gas and Power, Yusuf Usman.
4) CFO, Corporate Services, Farouk Garba Sa’id.
5) CFO, Refining & Petrochem, Mustapha Yakubu.
6) Corporate Secretary/Legal Adviser Hadiza Coomassie.
7) GGM, Int,l Energy Relations, IER, Omar Ibrahim.
8] GGM, Renewable Energy, Kallamu Abdullahi.
9) GGM, Governance Risk & Compliance, Ibrahim Birma.
10) GGM, NAPIMS, Bala Wunti.
11) MD, NNPC Shipping, Inuwa Waya.
12) MD, Pipelines and Product Marketing, PPMC, Musa Lawan.
13) MD, Nigeria Petroleum Development Company, Mansur Sambo.
14) MD, Duke Oil/NNPC Trading Coy, Lawal Sade.
15) MD, PH Refining Company, Malami Shehu.
16) MD, Warri Refining and Petrochemical Company, Muhammed Abah.
17) MD, Nigeria Gas Marketing Coy, Abdulkadir Ahmed.
18) MD, Nigeria Gas and Power Investment Company Limited, Salihu Jamari;
19) MD, NNPC Medical Services, Mohammed Zango.
20) Director, Dept of Petroleum Resources, DPR, Sarki Auwalu.

21-23) One Chief Operating Officer position each for South West, South South and the South East.

Breakdown of Nigeria’s Crude Oil Producing zones.
1. Akwa Ibom 504,000 bpd- 31.4%
2. Delta 346,000 bpd – 21.56%
3. Rivers 344,000 bpd- 21.43%
4. Bayelsa 290,000 bpd- 18.07%
5. Edo 33,000 bpd – 2.06%
6. Ondo 60,000 bpd – 3.74%
7. Imo 17,000 bpd – 1.06%
8. Abia 11,000 bpd – 0.68%
9. Northern zones = 0%

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by PREFED: 9:53pm On May 26, 2020
What kind of human being is buhari? How can they say Northerners are the best minds in NNPC? Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Sonia201919: 10:00pm On May 26, 2020
Psyco119:

Try d link EHs .

The link isn't responding
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Sonia201919: 10:01pm On May 26, 2020
PREFED:
What kind of human being is buhari? How can they say Northerners are the best minds in NNPC? Hmmm

It's so crazy o

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Sonia201919: 10:03pm On May 26, 2020
All the links are not going through
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by DarkShades: 10:23pm On May 26, 2020
Bros did you take your time to read the response by NNPC?
PREFED:
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tayowiseone: 10:48am On May 27, 2020
No WhatsApp link you paste here will ever go through. It's a deliberate configuration by the owners of this site. Same with some specific sites that nairaland sees as a competitor. You might just have to think of an alternative way to link up your numbers.

Sonia201919:
All the links are not going through
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Eyenkuzi: 11:27am On May 27, 2020
Let the WhatsApp admin drop his number.We can reach out to him so the group can be created.
They know that once we have the WhatsApp group the traffic here will subside

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by T4kbaba(m): 12:56pm On May 27, 2020
Eyenkuzi:
Let the WhatsApp admin drop his number.We can reach out to him so the group can be created.
They know that once we have the WhatsApp group the traffic here will subside

shocked

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by DarkShades: 10:42pm On May 27, 2020
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/business-news/394867-dpr-paid-%E2%82%A68-billion-salary-upfront-in-january.html
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by lilodez: 11:53am On May 28, 2020
Pastor Hooha, greetings are we still on track as declared ? Please keep us updated.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Oxone(m): 2:40pm On May 28, 2020
Here's my Sure 2cent on the EH recruitment exercise.....It has definitely not been cancelled and will be surely completed but i cant say when for certain.

Here's the reason i'm certain aside from working with these people daily. NNPC GTs starts at SS6 and currently, SS5 is vacant, the people in SS4 will be moving to SS3 (Supervisor cadre) next year and all of this is because the last recruitment was in 2012. It's almost impossible to leave those levels vacant as it creates a vaccum that creates all kind of problems that nobody wants.

The GTs certainly have no exprience right now and the current SS4 won't be expected to keep doing the work of mid level staff next year when they become supervisors. The GTs won't be experienced enough to fill in those shoes either and there are just somethings they wont let contract staff hadle so you see the connundrum they've found themselves in. Hopefully this Covid19 mess will be sorted soon so that the EH recruitment exercise will be done with but it hasn't been cancelled and there's no plan to.

Cheers

12 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by vyke2008: 2:56pm On May 28, 2020
OK o

Oxone:
Here's my Sure 2cent on the EH recruitment exercise.....It has definitely not been cancelled and will be surely completed but i cant say when for certain.

Here's the reason i'm certain aside from working with these people daily. NNPC GTs starts at SS6 and currently, SS5 is vacant, the people in SS4 will be moving to SS3 (Supervisor cadre) next year and all of this is because the last recruitment was in 2012. It's almost impossible to leave those levels vacant as it creates a vaccum that creates all kind of problems that nobody wants.

The GTs certainly have no exprience right now and the current SS4 won't be expected to keep doing the work of mid level staff next year when they become supervisors. The GTs won't be experienced enough to fill in those shoes either and there are just somethings they wont let contract staff hadle so you see the connundrum they've found themselves in. Hopefully this Covid19 mess will be sorted soon so that the EH recruitment exercise will be done with but it hasn't been cancelled and there's no plan to.

Cheers
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by allthingsgood: 2:56pm On May 28, 2020
PREFED:

abeg dont come pour sand inside our garri o. just shift biko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by PREFED: 4:48pm On May 28, 2020
Shut your trap.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by DarkShades: 5:09pm On May 28, 2020
allthingsgood:

abeg dont come pour sand inside our garri o. just shift biko

No mind the guy, instead of him to look at issues holistically and from both sides before jumping to conclusions. In this era of fake news, not all is what is seems.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by weoai(m): 9:40pm On May 29, 2020
What exactly is the purpose of this watsapp group?

And what is the integrity of those administering it?

I just need clarification
vyke2008:
Go and join the EH WhatsApp group and make the contributions there also:

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by cocococo: 9:55pm On May 29, 2020
Oxone:

Cheers
Of course, they can will still take in more people, but will it be open or secret? From all indications, it looks like they want to bring in people through the backdoor to fill in the vacant slots? If as an EH, you want to live anxiety-free, take your mind off this recruitment. NNPC has specifically said the 2019-2020 recruitment has been concluded. Why do you think they would release GT list and, for unexplained reasons, delay EH list? These guys want to take people in secretly, that is if they haven’t already started the intake.

*Edited. Sheybe May has ended. If any EH applicant is still banking on NNPC EH list come June or July, then that person needs to be counseled, because it looks more like such a person does not see value in themselves, and they feel they can’t amount to anything without NNPC. A word of advice: move on, and be more productive in whatever you are doing right now.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by feyiman: 10:33pm On May 29, 2020
EH and Critiquing... It seems to come with the Adjective 'Experience' . Let's Chill a Lil and watch the Matters arise. I wish y'all #BLESSEDTIDINGS2NDHALF2020
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mydas4ever: 11:47pm On May 29, 2020
yungmin:

Guys, try to understand our peculiar situation as EH. A lot of us have jobs we are doing and wouldn't risk it fighting for the one we are not even sure of yet. Our employers, colleagues and bosses are also on these social media platforms. I for one, my employer works closely with NNPC. I cannot dare to stick out my neck openly hustling for NNPC job. Na coded things we still dey do until it materializes.

However, like someone mentioned before, the deliberate silence by NNPC may be strategic and possibly for the good of the recruitment exercise and for us in general. I would just say we should give them the benefit of doubt. We cannot behave like the GTs in the way they troll NNPC on social media for obvious reasons. Basically, I'm saying that we shouldn't act in a way that would endanger our jobs just in the quest of chasing another one which we aren't sure of yet. Good morning

Oga, open another Twitter account and politely state your point

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by SicParvisMagna: 11:51pm On May 29, 2020
Dear Fellow EH,
I know some people on this platform have been asking for everyone to move on and find a better way of utilising their energy. What I would like to say is that seeking for the closure of the EH recruitment is not just an act of desperation or a plea for help. At some point we have to all stand and hold our organisations and it’s leaders accountable for their actions. There is no sane clime in the world that a recruitment of this magnitude would be prematurely completed without the applicants getting some feedback from the recruiting organisation. I have always said it that our capacity to absolve pain in this country has become a burden more than a blessing and our leaders keep using this to our disadvantage. In conclusion, the EH component of this recruitment must be concluded and if the for any reason it cannot be, NNPC must come out with a public statement clearly stating the reasons for not doing so. We can’t just keep sitting back praying and not acting. As the saying goes “faith without works is dead”. We have to make sure our leaders are accountable to us. Please if don’t feel the urge to join any of the efforts demanding the closure of the the EH recruitment that is understandable but remember if they keep getting away with things like these we are giving them the boldness to act with more impunity in the future. Stay safe guys and let’s beat this virus together.

13 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by cocococo: 3:11am On May 30, 2020
SicParvisMagna:
Dear Fellow EH,
I know some people on this platform have been asking for everyone to move on and find a better way of utilising their energy. What I would like to say is that seeking for the closure of the EH recruitment is not just an act of desperation or a plea for help. At some point we have to all stand and hold our organisations and it’s leaders accountable for their actions. There is no sane clime in the world that a recruitment of this magnitude would be prematurely completed without the applicants getting some feedback from the recruiting organisation.

Is Nigeria a sane clime before? Or you think youths trying desperately to leave this country is because they just like abroad? I’m not saying we shouldn’t ask questions on Twitter o, mind you. But we have not held the government and politicians for more serious issues like herdsmen killings, insecurities, poor healthcare or other issues, and you think it is from NNPC EH recruitment that we will start? Nigeria has a deep fundamental issue that requires more serious intervention than just querying NNPC on Twitter. No be today our wahala start.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mmtukur: 6:05am On May 30, 2020
The immediate past GMD of NNPC, Dr Maikanti Baru is dead. May Allah forgive his shortcomings and grant him paradise.
More details soon.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CircleOfWilis: 6:14am On May 30, 2020
mmtukur:
The immediate past GMD of NNPC, Dr Maikanti Baru is dead. May Allah forgive his shortcomings and grant him paradise.
More details soon.
exactly why I personally hate the word retirement......
Sad! May his soul rest in perfect peace

(1) (2) (3) ... (1749) (1750) (1751) (1752) (1753) (1754) (1755) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.