Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1753) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4832572 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1750) (1751) (1752) (1753) (1754) (1755) (1756) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Iliyasdass(m): 6:34am On May 30, 2020
mmtukur:
The immediate past GMD of NNPC, Dr Maikanti Baru is dead. May Allah forgive his shortcomings and grant him paradise.
More details soon.

Amen...

https://mobile.twitter.com/MKKyari/status/1266595562977099777?p=v

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Iliyasdass(m): 6:34am On May 30, 2020
mmtukur:
The immediate past GMD of NNPC, Dr Maikanti Baru is dead. May Allah forgive his shortcomings and grant him paradise.
More details soon.

Ameen...

https://mobile.twitter.com/MKKyari/status/1266595562977099777?p=v
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Fremanb4(m): 7:40am On May 30, 2020
May his soul rest in peace. Sad.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:26am On May 30, 2020
My brethren how are you guys? Truly, I have prayed and prayed and prayed and prayed on this recruitment, even recently. The very big thing, bigger than this recruitment, that God used me directly to work on, and answered for me: I didn't pray like this.. Now, our prayers are needed with action.

The best thing to do now is to go to the media, social media, wherever to seek closure of the E.H cadre...We need work with prayers... If we Mount utmost pressure, they will conclude..

All glory to Jesus Christ.

Happy weekend.

18 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TheBlessedHero: 9:23am On May 30, 2020
RIP MAIKANTI BARU.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:31am On May 30, 2020
RIP Maikanti Baru

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by talk2dace(m): 2:16pm On May 30, 2020
SicParvisMagna:
Dear Fellow EH,
I know some people on this platform have been asking for everyone to move on and find a better way of utilising their energy. What I would like to say is that seeking for the closure of the EH recruitment is not just an act of desperation or a plea for help. At some point we have to all stand and hold our organisations and it’s leaders accountable for their actions. There is no sane clime in the world that a recruitment of this magnitude would be prematurely completed without the applicants getting some feedback from the recruiting organisation. I have always said it that our capacity to absolve pain in this country has become a burden more than a blessing and our leaders keep using this to our disadvantage. In conclusion, the EH component of this recruitment must be concluded and if the for any reason it cannot be, NNPC must come out with a public statement clearly stating the reasons for not doing so. We can’t just keep sitting back praying and not acting. As the saying goes “faith without works is dead”. We have to make sure our leaders are accountable to us. Please if don’t feel the urge to join any of the efforts demanding the closure of the the EH recruitment that is understandable but remember if they keep getting away with things like these we are giving them the boldness to act with more impunity in the future. Stay safe guys and let’s beat this virus together.

My Dear,

I stand with you on this one. What is leadership without accountability??

Why MUST we take the back seat all of the time in situations like this??

How would posterity judge us?? Please if there is anything we can do even if it is to draw attention, its OK then. The sneaky manner of ending the 2019/2020 employment us suspect and EHs must ask questions....

Peace! Stay safe guys!

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by aaa1234(m): 2:33pm On May 30, 2020
CircleOfWilis:
exactly why I personally hate the word retirement......
Sad! May his soul rest in perfect peace

What do you intend to do about it?

Death is an inevitable certainty, even for the wealthy and powerful.

May his soul rest in peace
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Fremanb4(m): 2:41pm On May 30, 2020

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CircleOfWilis: 5:13pm On May 30, 2020
aaa1234:

What do you intend to do about it?

Death is an inevitable certainty, even for the wealthy and powerful.

May his soul rest in peace
nothing actually....

amen!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 8:24pm On May 30, 2020
Fremanb4:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/buhari-reconstitutes-nnpc-board/%3famp=1

This forebodes further delay in the EH recruitment. New Board members will also need to review and re-approve the list too.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by cocococo: 1:36am On May 31, 2020
What killed Maikanti Baru?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by chiefmc: 1:40am On May 31, 2020
Good

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 6:42am On May 31, 2020
cocococo:

I swear, e reach to ask. The co-incidence is eerie.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by SenatorJChris: 8:20am On May 31, 2020
cocococo:
Tested positive to covid 19

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by scobyy2007: 8:14am On Jun 01, 2020
Some people are concerned.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Biaso(m): 8:50am On Jun 01, 2020
This came from the pressure we mounted, you should join the EH group on Telegram.

scobyy2007:
Some people are concerned.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 01, 2020
Thank you so much everyone for putting effort in one way or the other to see to the success and the release of the E.H APL, which will surely happen. Thanks to all those who pushed through the media or internet or social media. May God bless you beyond imagination in Jesus name. Amen. I did my best through the internet, and more through prayers by God's grace.

Enjoy the week ahead, and use it profitably in whatever you do.

God bless you in Jesus name. Amen.

16 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aremolomi: 9:22am On Jun 01, 2020
https://www.nairaland.com/5895691/coalition-calls-buhari-national-assembly#90185681

hooha:
Thank you so much everyone for putting effort in one way or the other to see to the success and the release of the E.H APL, which will surely happen. Thanks to all those who pushed through the media or internet or social media. May God bless you beyond imagination in Jesus name. Amen. I did my best through the internet, and more through prayers by God's grace.

Enjoy the week ahead, and use it profitably in whatever you do.

God bless you in Jesus name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by scobyy2007: 9:25am On Jun 01, 2020
Please share the link

Biaso:
This came from the pressure we mounted, you should join the EH group on Telegram.

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 01, 2020
Guys, lets make this viral on Twitter, Facebook, instagram etc tagging the corporation and all concerned. Help may be on the way.
https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2020/06/01/coalition-seeks-buhari-nassemblys-intervention-in-nnpcs-recruitment-exercise/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by SenatorJChris: 11:07am On Jun 01, 2020
fidebbs:
Guys, lets make this viral on Twitter, Facebook, instagram etc tagging the corporation and all concerned. Help may be on the way.
https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2020/06/01/coalition-seeks-buhari-nassemblys-intervention-in-nnpcs-recruitment-exercise/
That's good news. Let's hope the powers that be show empathy

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BMedia: 12:16pm On Jun 01, 2020
Biaso:

Any link please?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by oyin1111: 6:29pm On Jun 01, 2020
Hey Fam,

My name is Oyindamola. I started business in 2015 shortly after NYSC. I was determined to succeed and i put in so much effort. I would wake up so early, go to lagos market to buy goods.

I would carry my goods on my head( i had no car) and go from street to street to market. I made a lot of sales �but i made a lot mistakes too. I was too eager to sell out and so i sold to a lot of people on credit. I begged and cried but a lot of people still owe me till today.

In 2016, I decided to start selling on instagram. This was my way out of credit sales but it was a constant struggle. This was because people were scared to buy from small businesses or businesses that had small following. I did all manner. I ran ads and i made a few sales. I stopped business for personal reasons.

In 2019, I decided to start over again. This time, i had gathered experience. I decided to dropship for a while before getting my physical goods. I had an order in December from a customer. Immediately the customer paid me, I sent the order to my supplier. My supplier kept giving me excuses up until March 2020.

One day, I decided to call her out as she had cost me my reputation and my integrity was being questioned by the customer who had placed the order since december. She finally delivered after the call out but delivered the wrong item.

I know a lot of new and existing businesses can relate to my experience. This why i started a new company/movement called "VENDORSGUILD".

The purpose of this movement is to give visibility to new and existing businesses. I have opened an instagram page( vendors guild) and telegram group for this purpose. These are some of the benefits you stand to gain.

- Visibility and sales
-Periodic trainings and mentorship
-Verification and protection against Scam
-Annual tradefairs and lots more.

All you need to do is add my number on telegram/ whatsapp on 08164979092 and I will add you to the group
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:34am On Jun 02, 2020
Good morning,

Please my dear friends, do this:

(1) Pray more earnestly now.
(2) Be wise in replying posts.
(3) Do not click links anyhow, or do not click at all..
(4) Read open news(The one pasted openly).
(5) Be very careful at this time.
(6) If possible, mind your business on this thread.
(7) Do not talk too much on this thread, be quiet at this time. If you want to post, post and mind your business.
(cool Be careful, be careful, be careful, be careful, be careful, be careful, be careful...

God will help you in Jesus name. Amen.

All glory to Jesus Christ. Amen.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 7:23am On Jun 02, 2020
Good morning,

Please my dear friends, do this:

(1) Pray more earnestly now.
(2) Be wise in replying posts.
(3) Do not click links anyhow, or do not click at all..
(4) Read open news(The one pasted openly).
(5) Be very careful at this time.
(6) If possible, mind your business on this thread.
(7) Do not talk too much on this thread, be quiet at this time. If you want to post, post and mind your business.
(cool Be careful, be careful, be careful, be careful, be careful, be careful, be careful...

God will help you in Jesus name. Amen.

All glory to Jesus Christ. Amen.

Instead of you to just advise us to 'kukuma' off our data.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aremolomi: 11:23am On Jun 02, 2020
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Acuna91: 11:54am On Jun 02, 2020
If you have a diamond Bank master debit card, (Expired or not) pm me for a deal.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Smarty2020(f): 3:27pm On Jun 02, 2020
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by olasquare22: 3:48pm On Jun 02, 2020
Acuna91:
If you have a diamond Bank master debit card, (Expired or not) pm me for a deal.

Defunct Diamond Bank had never issued Master Card, the Bank issued only Visa card.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 02, 2020
Apostle hooha don finally japaa after his/her fake prophecies/declarations don cast grin grin grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1750) (1751) (1752) (1753) (1754) (1755) (1756) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.