Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,039 members, 7,810,848 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1762) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4825911 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1759) (1760) (1761) (1762) (1763) (1764) (1765) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by jlomz: 2:21pm On Jun 20, 2020
NeekyBerry:
Lol I am a living testimony!!! Got a call confirming my identity, then notification of application status email shortly after, 2 days ago. I don't care what happened, all that matters is it worked in my favor and I'm in! See how I was heartbroken on 14th February cry not any more grin
All the best y'all. Ciao.
I would have loved to check something before oooooooO, like your State of Origin.
Congratulations ma'am you're highly favoured, blessed are you among plenty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ElasticStone(m): 5:33pm On Jun 20, 2020
NeekyBerry:
Lol I am a living testimony!!! Got a call confirming my identity, then notification of application status email shortly after, 2 days ago. I don't care what happened, all that matters is it worked in my favor and I'm in! See how I was heartbroken on 14th February cry not any more grin

Congrats. This is the kind of positive vibes we need
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ElasticStone(m): 5:35pm On Jun 20, 2020
Teccowills:
Oga wake up now... Haba.
Na over Sabi dey do you so o.
Stop discrediting legit info.

Haba mana.

Dont mind all these deekheads and their negativity.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ritzborn123: 10:28pm On Jun 20, 2020
NeekyBerry:

Congratulations
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by sagio09: 10:52pm On Jun 20, 2020
NON INTEREST LOAN

All GTs, EHs, salary earners or business people can subscribe to our non interest loan financing.
Details below.

TAJBANK
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by sagio09: 10:53pm On Jun 20, 2020
LOAN (NON - INTEREST) : If u need loan of any amount, contact me( loan for house, Car, business, import and export or services)
- weGIVE

INVEST : If u want to invest your money with us and be paid a monthly return and collect ur complete money whenever you need it, contact me.
- weINVEST

- REFERRALS: If u refer us for business (loan or Investment), we reward you handsomely.
-weGIFT

Email: GiveInvestGift@gmail.com
Or phone number 09027700821 (call or whatsapp)

- COURTESY : TAJBANK
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by wristbangle: 6:39am On Jun 21, 2020
NeekyBerry:

Congrats cool
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Tekoa: 7:08am On Jun 21, 2020
Proffessorr is here. Any news from you? I trust your source above all others. Precision.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Loveprick: 9:27am On Jun 21, 2020
Tekoa:
Proffessorr is here. Any news from you? I trust your source above all others. Precision.

Pls, stop begging your Proffessorr cos he has refused to share his classified information. He said APL was moved to May but it came out in February. Stop making people feel like small god.Thank you all the brave people that willingly shared information whether it came to past or not. Happy Father's day. Cheers.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Tekoa: 10:08am On Jun 21, 2020
Thank you, Loveprick. What I really need is apl. We've been patient and continue to wait. Hopefully, next week shall be decisive.

Loveprick:

Pls, stop begging your Proffessorr cos he has refused to share his classified information. He said APL was moved to May but it came out in February. Stop making people feel like small god.Thank you all the the brave people that willingly shared information whether it came to past or not. Happy Father's day. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Engr1111: 10:23am On Jun 21, 2020
Congratulations!
NeekyBerry:

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Deustchemann(m): 12:01pm On Jun 22, 2020
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Fremanb4(m): 2:15pm On Jun 22, 2020

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teepy0392(f): 4:07pm On Jun 22, 2020
Fremanb4:
So quiet here o, this will make a good read; https://thestreetjournal.org/2020/06/promotion-structure-of-nigerias-foremost-oil-company/
Nice read..bt do stuffs like this happen in its brother agencies like dpr, pef,ptdf nd even itf?
Bkus this seems good and wld stimulate the minds of workers not to settle for less
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by DarkShades: 5:09pm On Jun 22, 2020
Fremanb4:
So quiet here o, this will make a good read; https://thestreetjournal.org/2020/06/promotion-structure-of-nigerias-foremost-oil-company/

I actually thought the author of that piece was going to be objective, apparently it is just the ramblings of a pained staff. He should ask himself how world class companies carryout their promotions. The Chief Officer's course needs to be scrapped because it has created a real bottleneck for career progression of staff.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Joeboy88: 6:40am On Jun 23, 2020
Using the Chief Officers Course as a criteria for promotion from Senior Staff,1( SS1) to Management staff,(M6 )is a good one because promotion from SS1 to M6 is a very huge position that requires a competent hand to manage the affairs of NNPC. Some staffs that are fortunate to enter the system through connection but are not competent and the ones that entered and became un-serious with their jobs, rather than attending courses and building up themselves career-wise they keep dodging and just after the fat pay will enjoy promotion until they get to that stage, then sitting and passing the exams becomes a problem. In the last one they wrote, the management were so angry that they retired so many because they couldn't believe the bad scores those ones got.They failed. Assuming there is no system of Chief Officers Course exams and those staffs were promoted to M6 which involves handling challenging and sensitive task in NNPC, they will end up crumbling the organization because they will have nothing to offer for the growth and development of the organization.There are some staffs that dodge seminars/courses arrange for career growth for them because it's not oversee courses while most of the old staffs in the system right now can't even use their laptop to work effectively.Ordinary results of analyses in the system that can be prepared and send through mail to an Oga, he'll want you to bring it as hard copy cos he can't operate a computer and he won't want to learn because he is just interested in making and enjoying money. Left for me, every promotion in the system is suppose to be exam based so that anybody that didn't pass should remain in their position and those that passed will be promoted to the next level. With that, many staffs will sit up.

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 7:02am On Jun 23, 2020
If there will be"any fire" this week, there should be some smoke by now....

This is almost 2 weeks since Cavalier's info on the closure of the process...

An information like that from someone with such antecedents should not have more than 2 weeks error margin....

What's going on......?

Anything new?

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by flowwolf09: 10:12am On Jun 23, 2020
Originakalokalo:

An information like that from someone with such antecedents should not have more than 2 weeks error margin....

What's going on......?

Anything new?

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2020/06/01/coalition-seeks-buhari-nassemblys-intervention-in-nnpcs-recruitment-exercise/
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 10:48am On Jun 23, 2020
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Eyenkuzi: 10:56am On Jun 23, 2020
This article was published June 1st,the two weeks has since elapsed and no action from the group
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 11:01am On Jun 23, 2020
Eyenkuzi:
This article was published June 1st,the two weeks has since elapsed and no action from the group

I was about typing this.

This altimatum elapsed on 19th of June.

It doesn't carry much weight i guess.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by DarkShades: 11:11am On Jun 23, 2020
Originakalokalo:

What's going on......?

Anything new?

Bros, i don't think anything will happen until August/September. The promotion exercise for SS1 & SS2 staff will start in July. It is after that one that they will decide which of the EH positions they require and then get back to us. My prayer is they find away to do it concurrently so we don't have to wait till they finish.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 23, 2020
DarkShades:

Bros, i don't think anything will happen until August/September. The promotion exercise for SS1 & SS2 staff will start in July. It is after that one that they will decide which of the EH positions they require and then get back to us. My prayer is they find away to do it concurrently so we don't have to wait till they finish.
No no no no no. You are very wrong! It will come out soon.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 11:20am On Jun 23, 2020
DarkShades:

You write with so much certainty.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by DarkShades: 11:21am On Jun 23, 2020
zoputa:
No no no no no. You are very wrong! It will come out soon.

Nothing will make me happier than for the wait to be over bros. But unfortunately, it is what it is.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by DarkShades: 11:26am On Jun 23, 2020
Originakalokalo:

You write with so much certainty.

Just sharing the information at my disposal and of course in life, only death is certain. Any other thing is subject to change.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 23, 2020
DarkShades:

Nothing will make me happier than for the wait to be over bros. But unfortunately, it is what it is.
Fortunately you are just so wrong about it.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by SolChem: 11:51am On Jun 23, 2020
zoputa:

You seem so confident of your convictions, care to share more?

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 12:10pm On Jun 23, 2020
DarkShades:

Just sharing the information at my disposal and of course in life, only death is certain. Any other thing is subject to change.

Ok bro.

Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Tekoa: 1:55pm On Jun 23, 2020
zoputa:

I choose to believe you, whatever info you've got that's giving you this energy. May it happen soon. This week is still young.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by DarkShades: 2:34pm On Jun 23, 2020
zoputa:

Ok sir. We will be glad if you Tell us what you know

(1) (2) (3) ... (1759) (1760) (1761) (1762) (1763) (1764) (1765) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.