Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,561 members, 7,827,095 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1766) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4841045 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1763) (1764) (1765) (1766) (1767) (1768) (1769) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 11:54am On Jul 04, 2020
What I don't understand is why NNPC delays their recruitment...

It drags until an ideal candidate gets faged out and loose all vibes....some get a better offer and eventually....

It is well.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by allthingsgood: 6:23pm On Jul 04, 2020
BenFlash:
In my own opinion, I believe the undue delay is because God is judiciously packaging something BIG for those of us that will eventually receive the APL. He is also taking time to weed out the forces that may stand against the ordinary Nigerian (without connect) getting some of these appointments.

Whatever the situation is, all glory belongs to God for He is worthy. Amen.

Na wa o
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kevlala: 6:41pm On Jul 04, 2020
This one benflash went spiritual so, this APLhas got to come out sharply and most importantly land in our hands.

BenFlash:
In my own opinion, I believe the undue delay is because God is judiciously packaging something BIG for those of us that will eventually receive the APL. He is also taking time to weed out the forces that may stand against the ordinary Nigerian (without connect) getting some of these appointments.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 8:54pm On Jul 04, 2020
Kevlala:
This one benflash went spiritual so, this APLhas got to come out sharply and most importantly land in our hands.

Lol, Don't leave me
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by cocococo: 4:15am On Jul 05, 2020
Just a hypothetical question. My EH people, if you are told to choose one of these 2 conditions, which would you pick?

1. Take 8 million naira and completely forget about working for NNPC.

2. Refuse the 8 million naira and await your fate when the list finally comes out (mind you: you are not guaranteed you will make the list).

Like I said, it’s just a hypothetical question. No one is gonna offer you any of the two options, but I wanna hear what you think. wink
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by allthingsgood: 5:15am On Jul 05, 2020
cocococo:
Just a hypothetical question. My EH people, if you are told to choose one of these 2 conditions, which would you pick?

2. Refuse the 8 million naira and await your fate when the list finally comes out (mind you: you are not guaranteed you will make the list).

Like I said, it’s just a hypothetical question. No one is gonna offer you any of the two options, but I wanna hear what you think. wink

I will take the money. Sharperly

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by T4kbaba(m): 6:54am On Jul 05, 2020
cocococo:

Option 2 is the best option for me based on expected value/utility.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Fremanb4(m): 12:05pm On Jul 05, 2020
The redeployment fit be sign of greater things to come.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Tekoa: 12:08pm On Jul 05, 2020
Fremanb4:

Abeg which redeployment?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Fremanb4(m): 12:12pm On Jul 05, 2020
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Tekoa: 12:17pm On Jul 05, 2020
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 12:53pm On Jul 05, 2020
Fremanb4:

It becomes even more interesting when such info is being communicated on a Sunday. Why can't it wait until tomorrow - a working day? Something is definitely brewing this week for EHs. My 2 cents though

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aremolomi: 1:36pm On Jul 05, 2020
Bros , there is nothing brewing and this is not the first time of communicating / or making official communique on Sunday.

Great week ahead.

BenFlash:

It becomes even more interesting when such info is being communicated on a Sunday. Why can't it wait until tomorrow - a working day? Something is definitely brewing this week for EHs. My 2 cents though
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gianluigizona(m): 1:39pm On Jul 05, 2020
BenFlash:

cheesy grin wink cheesy Ben when did you become a man of preacher of God? Know you on this street to be a fight, war, indaboski cheesy cheesy wink

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 2:23pm On Jul 05, 2020
Gianluigizona:

cheesy grin wink cheesy Ben when did you become a man of preacher of God? Know you on this street to be a fight, war, indaboski cheesy cheesy wink

Consider me to be the machine gun preacher, lol.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 2:23pm On Jul 05, 2020
Aremolomi:

Bros , there is nothing brewing and this is not the first time of communicating / or making official communique on Sunday.

Great week ahead.

Ok
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by cocococo: 2:41pm On Jul 05, 2020
allthingsgood:

I will take the money. Sharperly
Same with me o. grin

T4kbaba:

Option 2 is the best option for me based on expected value/utility.
I hear you. angry
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ezalb: 2:44pm On Jul 05, 2020
Good afternoon guys...hoping for an excellent week....fingers crossed
God is the greatest....

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by allthingsgood: 2:48pm On Jul 05, 2020
I commend y'all hopefullness

Naija peeps Sha. It's well

Pls don't stop applying for other jobs too
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by RayOB1: 3:39pm On Jul 05, 2020
Zoputa?
Hooha?

Ezalb:
God is the greatest....

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Tekoa: 4:41pm On Jul 05, 2020
RayOB1:
Zoputa?
Hooha?

Are you insinuating that Zoputa = Hooha = Ezalb?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by cocococo: 4:49pm On Jul 05, 2020
RayOB1:
Zoputa?
Hooha?

Please, from my understanding, Zoputa = Hooha ≠ Ezalb

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 5:19pm On Jul 05, 2020
Ezalb:
God is the greatest....

Blaze did you hear or smell anything from the tower or just a hunch?

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kevlala: 6:55pm On Jul 05, 2020
But news on this EH is quite scarce oh. Which way
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by anele1: 11:37pm On Jul 05, 2020
List is to be published soon.
Mechanical & Civil guys are coming first for Train 7 monitoring & control.

The list looks good. South South flooded the list.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aremolomi: 12:03am On Jul 06, 2020
Thanks Mkk.

anele1:

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Eyenkuzi: 12:55am On Jul 06, 2020
Soon again?Chi moooo

quote author=anele1 post=91422216]List is to be published soon.

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by cocococo: 1:15am On Jul 06, 2020
anele1:

I never knew Mallam Mele Kyari was in Nairaland. Thank you sir.

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by allthingsgood: 11:03am On Jul 06, 2020
anele1:

Annointing de your head this morning

Chai see sweeeet news!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by allthingsgood: 11:03am On Jul 06, 2020
cocococo:

I never knew Mallam Mele Kyari was in Nairaland. Thank you sir.

Haters
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by allthingsgood: 11:06am On Jul 06, 2020
God please let this list come out once and for all. This thread has become just too long. Lord please bless us with peace (and APL too)

I cant wait to be employed by NNPC make me sef chop small oyel money and be doing nyanga anyhow inside wuse market grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1763) (1764) (1765) (1766) (1767) (1768) (1769) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.