Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,538 members, 7,816,311 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1775) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4830552 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1772) (1773) (1774) (1775) (1776) (1777) (1778) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:24am On Jul 28, 2020
DarkShades:

Exactly what i have been saying since. This their internal realignment is holding back the process. You are right, september/october is what we should be looking forward to.
Makes a lot of sense. Anyhow, we wait cool
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nyzin007: 3:38pm On Jul 28, 2020
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aremolomi: 1:38am On Jul 29, 2020
The recruitment platform is back . You can log in now .

Aremolomi:

Bros that is the info I got . It was meant to have been shut down since after the interview. It has no correlation with APL at all .

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by cocococo: 5:16am On Jul 29, 2020
Aremolomi:
The recruitment platform is back . You can log in now .
Correct! cheesy
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Eyenkuzi: 9:11am On Jul 29, 2020
Cavalier, greetings.Any news?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 6:31pm On Jul 29, 2020
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 6:31pm On Jul 29, 2020
We can press pause to suspend hoping till next week.

Enjoy the rest of the week guys.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 30, 2020
August 2020 has amazing amazements and living miracles.....Every month is pregnant, pregnant with its beauty... There is an appointed time for certain glories. August has some glorious appointments. I pray the 8th month becomes our time of rest on every side....I pray that the time to leave this thread becomes closer than we think. I pray that we leave this thread with our NNPC APL in Jesus name. Amen.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aremolomi: 3:24pm On Jul 30, 2020
Amen ���

zoputa:
August 2020 has amazing amazements and living miracles.....Every month is pregnant, pregnant with its beauty... There is an appointed time for certain glories. August has some glorious appointments. I pray the 8th month becomes our time of rest on every side....I pray that the time to leave this thread becomes closer than we think. I pray that we leave this thread with our NNPC APL in Jesus name. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 30, 2020
zoputa:

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nyzin007: 10:46am On Aug 01, 2020

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 01, 2020
August 2020 is not a playing ground, it is a glorious month.. This month came with a new dialect, and it's going to change your accent for you to share great testimonies....."Your rentage on this thread is overdue, and you are soon to be moved to the office"... God is going to give you the office, the office of your choice after the handing of the NNPC APL to you. You will receive your NNPC APL in Jesus precious name. Amen.

All glory to Jesus Christ.

Happy New Month!!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by cocococo: 5:03pm On Aug 01, 2020
zoputa:
August 2020 is not a playing ground, it is a glorious month.. This month came with a new dialect, and it's going to change your accent for you to share great testimonies....."Your rentage on this thread is overdue, and you are soon to be moved to the office"... God is going to give you the office, the office of your choice after the handing of the NNPC APL to you. You will receive your NNPC APL in Jesus precious name. Amen.

Happy New Month!!
In one page, you are putting this picture two times. Who do you this thing, guy? Well, happy new month to you too.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 01, 2020
zoputa:

Happy New Month!!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukeg: 10:28pm On Aug 01, 2020
Amen
zoputa:

Happy New Month!!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Remix10(m): 10:57pm On Aug 01, 2020
Amen
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 02, 2020
We can ask questions on the EH recruitment

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:27am On Aug 03, 2020
Where is panalyst?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CircleOfWilis: 6:14am On Aug 03, 2020
Good morning,
small, small August don dey go too without show.
For me this recruitment don end in tears.
Lets begin to pray for better opportunities.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Tekoa: 7:16am On Aug 03, 2020
For me this recruitment shall end in big laughter.

CircleOfWilis:
Good morning,

12 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 7:23am On Aug 03, 2020
CircleOfWilis:
Good morning,

You're giving up too soon.

Something good will happen, we just don't know when.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 8:49am On Aug 03, 2020
olaidefat:
Where is panalyst?

... and Cavalier?

..... and Jarus?

.... and Professor ?

.....and YOU WHO HAS AN INFO that can lift the spirit of men....

I will rather give hope to a common man than keep silent.....if YOU have an information, speak out now.

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 9:05am On Aug 03, 2020
Originakalokalo:

... and Cavalier?

..... and Jarus?

.... and Professor ?

.....and YOU WHO HAS AN INFO that can lift the spirit of men....

I will rather give hope to a common man than keep silent.....if YOU have an information, speak out now.

God bless you.

We don't want lies ooo.

cheesy

Lift our spirits with a genuine info....don't be silent.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aremolomi: 9:33am On Aug 03, 2020
It will end in praise for me .

CircleOfWilis:
Good morning,

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 03, 2020
Aremolomi:
It will end in praise for me .

Any news from the grapevine?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 03, 2020
Success emails! Success emails! Success emails!!. Shey you like that exclammation? you will get it. And when your own drops by God's infinite mercy, even after you have made so much noise, cursed, complained, insulted, doubted, sabotaged, lied, mocked, criticized; God will still mercifully give it to you because of His great mercy and compassion for you.
Ha! You think you will eat much when your success email drops for you? you will go into "fasting" because the joy of it may even quench your appetite for food..... I wish you NNPC APL in Jesus precious name. Amen.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 03, 2020
zoputa:
Success emails! Success emails! Success emails!!. Shey you like that exclammation? you will get it. And when your own drops by God's infinite mercy, even after you have made so much noise, cursed, complained, insulted, doubted, sabotaged, lied, mocked, criticized; God will still mercifully give it to you because of His great mercy and compassion for you.
Ha! You think you will eat much when your success email drops for you? you will go into "fasting" because the joy of it may even quench your appetite for food..... I wish you NNPC APL in Jesus precious name. Amen.

1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by wrrw: 6:00pm On Aug 03, 2020
CircleOfWilis:
Good morning,

Are you in doubt after hearing directly from the GMD that the EH candidates will be gotten back to as soon as possible?
Relax and get busy with other activities pending when the APL is out. Internal realignment is still ongoing especially for the Senior Cadre. Pls no questions.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 6:58pm On Aug 03, 2020
wrrw:

Are you in doubt after hearing directly from the GMD that the EH candidates will be gotten back to as soon as possible?
Relax and get busy with other activities pending when the APL is out. Internal realignment is still ongoing especially for the Senior Cadre. Pls no questions.

Thank you.

From your previous posts, you mentioned that the internal alignment started sometime in March.

Does the exercise take this long? You said no questions....

I am only thinking aloud...

Thank you again for speaking up.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nyzin007: 7:11pm On Aug 03, 2020

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 7:23pm On Aug 03, 2020
Nyzin007:
Internal alignment is the new COURT CASE but without a date for hearing

Lol.

Something like that.

Cavalier's info contradicts the alignment thing.....but from the delay, it seems the alignment theory holds more water....

We wait.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1772) (1773) (1774) (1775) (1776) (1777) (1778) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.