Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,340 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1777) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4848482 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1774) (1775) (1776) (1777) (1778) (1779) (1780) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ezalb: 10:33am On Aug 08, 2020
Good morning everyone,I trust our day is going on well...just a quick information I got this morning...I called my senior friend who is a staff to just say hello,after pleasantries and me wanting to drop the call,he said nothing yet from that side oo,I didn't even ask him he now said the only thing now is that most of them on SS1 have been told to come and write exams for promotion and they have submitted their applications and relevant documents,I asked 2 questions

1. Any date for the exams?
Ans: No
2. No more chief officers course?
Ans: they cancelled it..(probably for now)

This means that both the ones that have been attending the chief officers course and the recently promoted guys to SS1 are going to write the exams...

Implications: as many that passes will move up,so there would be corresponding movement across paving way for EHs..so the realignment is ongoing legit..we just have to be more prayerful,hopeful,and patient....God bless you all...have a wonderful weekend

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nyzin007: 11:30am On Aug 08, 2020
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 11:53am On Aug 08, 2020
Ezalb:
Good morning everyone,I trust our day is going on well...just a quick information I got this morning...I called my senior friend who is a staff to just say hello,after pleasantries and me wanting to drop the call,he said nothing yet from that side oo,I didn't even ask him he now said the only thing now is that most of them on SS1 have been told to come and write exams for promotion and they have submitted their applications and relevant documents,I asked 2 questions

1. Any date for the exams?
Ans: No
2. No more chief officers course?
Ans: they cancelled it..(probably for now)

This means that both the ones that have been attending the chief officers course and the recently promoted guys to SS1 are going to write the exams...

Implications: as many that passes will move up,so there would be corresponding movement across paving way for EHs..so the realignment is ongoing legit..we just have to be more prayerful,hopeful,and patient....God bless you all...have a wonderful weekend

Thanks for the information.

God bless you.

I think human resources involves projections of staff strength over a certain period of time considering retirement, promotions, resignations and other stuff.

Before recruitment is done, I believe that the number of vacant positions should be determined (based on projections or otherwise.)

18 months and we are still "here"

Tired*

It seems like this EH component of the recruitment is being kept somewhere far away from the table of approval...

The wait seems endless.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ezalb: 12:14pm On Aug 08, 2020
Do you have an alternative to waitingif you don't then keep your hope alive and wait...peace
Nyzin007:

After 6months, and counting since the GT was released, NOTHING YET...
To be Frank, we are not sure that EH will be concluded b4 the end of the year. The month of May came and went, July the same, now we are hoping by September... Hope it ends by Sept, becos my fear is after October, we will start hearing things like, they are done for the year...

How do they expect us to know abt the internal alignment? All I know is, they are taking a long time

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ezalb: 12:14pm On Aug 08, 2020
Well...we wait...
Originakalokalo:

Thanks for the information.

God bless you.

I think human resources involves projections of staff strength over a certain period of time considering retirement, promotions, resignations and other stuff.

Before recruitment is done, I believe that the number of vacant positions should be determined (based on projections or otherwise.)

18 months and we are still "here"

Tired*

It seems like this EH component of the recruitment is being kept somewhere far away from the table of approval...

The wait seems endless.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 08, 2020
Appointments for E.H is not horizontal as the GTs...All GTs are in equal level of employment, but all EH will not be in equal level of employment, so alignments and adjustments may be highly needed to fix the diverse positions for EH.. So even if the list has been ready along time, there may be or should be the proper creation or clean up of your office space as an E.H, so that your coming in will not be clumsy, and your assignment can be easily delivered.........Can you remember the day the GTs got their APL? it was unexpected...That of EH may be the most noiseless alert..... August is still pregnant, never give up, Jesus is still in the boat. God will give you your NNPC APL in Jesus name. Amen. All glory to Jesus Christ.

Happy weekend.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 1:13pm On Aug 08, 2020
There is a maximum number of staff each cadre that can take.

If 200 staff are writing promotion exams into M6, the corporation knows the number to be promoted...they can project the number to be promoted from SS2 into SS1 cadre, and the number of EH to fill the space remaining in SS1.

The same projection applies to other cadres. This is not difficult to do as notifications can be sent to EH without compromising promotion exercises that are ongoing...

I stand to be corrected.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nyzin007: 1:17pm On Aug 08, 2020
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nyzin007: 2:02pm On Aug 08, 2020
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 2:54pm On Aug 08, 2020
Nyzin007:

Don't think too much about all these things, remember you once said that they have a robust HR department. They are more coordinated and organized than we give them credit for. On Feb. 14, their legal, HR, ICT, Twitter account handler teams and the GMD were well coordinated.

Was that sarcasm or is it just me overthinking it?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nyzin007: 3:19pm On Aug 08, 2020
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nyzin007: 3:24pm On Aug 08, 2020
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by allthingsgood: 5:47pm On Aug 08, 2020
jurrell:
Well,since its been very quiet here, I just received word from an inside source that the EH list has been prepared and approved and would be uploaded to their system very soon. He refused to disclose exactly when the apl would be sent out though..but he confirmed its been approved..

Story
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 08, 2020
allthingsgood:

Story
How? Please if you don't have useful info just dey your dey. It's this attitude that is keeping those with useful updates from sharing with us.

I remember when a certain Napolitano2012 shared in NOVEMBER that HR had been given the go ahead to proceed with the GT list....many assumed APL would come out the next week.....of course it took 3 months cos of NNPC's own timing. It could be the same thing who knows?

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by allthingsgood: 6:28pm On Aug 08, 2020
oracle121086:
How? Please if you don't have useful info just dey your dey. It's this attitude that is keeping those with useful updates from sharing with us.

Mark my words; no resumption this year!
But eh will still come out
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nyzin007: 6:34pm On Aug 08, 2020
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 08, 2020
allthingsgood:

Mark my words; no resumption this year!
But eh will still come out
No wahala, it's not by force to resume this year.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Psyco119(m): 8:11pm On Aug 08, 2020
oracle121086:
Yes ohhhhhh .Let's Notification come now and resumption even if its going to be 4th MAY 2021 i don't care .

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 08, 2020
Nyzin007:
It still baffles me, why the people(EH), that give us good info in the past, just suddenly stopped, and it happened about the same time(March). 'EH conclusion' should be, what matters the most to them. Missing them!
Some have deactivated their accounts.....Napolitano2012, Jarus, ......
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 08, 2020
flowwolf09:

Web hosting companies are usually paid a yearly fee to host your .com, .net, sites etc. This may mean 2 things. Upgrade/maintenance or expiry of payment/non renewal.

When it's the 1st reason, it would be back. The 2nd reason could mean the site is no longer needed or things have become interesting.
I sent you a message.......still no reply
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Psyco119(m): 10:51pm On Aug 08, 2020
oracle121086:
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by uzoexcel(m): 2:54pm On Aug 09, 2020
This us beautiful.

more of this is needed.
congrats br!!!!

NigelCundy:
Hey guys, I thought I should come back to share my story for those who'll come here in the future.

Some months ago, I was among the hopefuls waiting for the almighty APL. I literally centered the whole of my existence around something so uncertain... do I regret? I'm not even sure because the experience I gathered from this thread pushed me for what's to come.

When the APL came, my name and that of my 3 friends from OAU who'd attended the interview were all missing. The difference was they all had good jobs at the time, but I was at home bantering on twitter and nairaland hoping luck will shine on me. After people started getting mails, my depression started setting in, I was grieving the APL that never came! I was sad, tired, and ready to give in to terrible thoughts. After 48 hours, I picked myself up and said F**U**C**K** it. I withdrew from everything and went back to the learning I was doing in tech before the obsession with nairaland and APL.

Five months later, I made my first million from a project I secured...from a client in the UK. Worthy to note that this was my first paid project. Then, last night, I got a remote job with a company in the UK where I'll be earning what I couldn't have imagined I would some six months ago.

So, I woke up this morning remembering that period when it was like my life had come to an end over an uncertain thing...an APL. I decided it'll be criminal not to share my story and I hope someone finds this experience of mine valuable and move on in life....even while you're waiting.

Thanks to everyone that made those months of waiting interesting: the associations for their banter and oga Jarus for his constant help.

Stay Safe!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by vyke2008: 10:09pm On Aug 09, 2020
Would you mind to share with us the kind of skills you acquired that gave you the jobs and projects.... Others might also benefit from your experience! Aluta continua!!

We are waiting...

NigelCundy:
Hey guys, I thought I should come back to share my story for those who'll come here in the future.

Some months ago, I was among the hopefuls waiting for the almighty APL. I literally centered the whole of my existence around something so uncertain... do I regret? I'm not even sure because the experience I gathered from this thread pushed me for what's to come.

When the APL came, my name and that of my 3 friends from OAU who'd attended the interview were all missing. The difference was they all had good jobs at the time, but I was at home bantering on twitter and nairaland hoping luck will shine on me. After people started getting mails, my depression started setting in, I was grieving the APL that never came! I was sad, tired, and ready to give in to terrible thoughts. After 48 hours, I picked myself up and said F**U**C**K** it. I withdrew from everything and went back to the learning I was doing in tech before the obsession with nairaland and APL.

Five months later, I made my first million from a project I secured...from a client in the UK. Worthy to note that this was my first paid project. Then, last night, I got a remote job with a company in the UK where I'll be earning what I couldn't have imagined I would some six months ago.

So, I woke up this morning remembering that period when it was like my life had come to an end over an uncertain thing...an APL. I decided it'll be criminal not to share my story and I hope someone finds this experience of mine valuable and move on in life....even while you're waiting.

Thanks to everyone that made those months of waiting interesting: the associations for their banter and oga Jarus for his constant help.

Stay Safe!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darella82(m): 6:23am On Aug 10, 2020
happy new week grin

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NigelCundy: 11:01am On Aug 10, 2020
I acquired skills in tech and there are tons of fields that one could explore. I wouldn't want to say exactly the field I chose so it doesn't influence someone and they end up not getting what they expected. For instance, you can explore coding, design, data and see which of these fields align with your skills and interests.
Develop by taking courses on learning platforms like coursera, IBM, Udacity etc, watch YouTube videos (highly recommended), and most importantly work on personal projects to develop your portfolio.

Once you have a portfolio, even if it's one project, make sure people know what you do. Don't be ashamed of your work or be intimidated by others who have started before you, there's always someone who will be willing to take a chance on you, but they have to know you first. So, hype yourself everywhere on social media while you're developing yourself.

Good luck.

vyke2008:
Would you mind to share with us the kind of skills you acquired that gave you the jobs and projects.... Others might also benefit from your experience! Aluta continua!!

We are waiting...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Psyco119(m): 11:35am On Aug 10, 2020
Oga proffesor I sight you ,Any story .
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nyzin007: 12:09pm On Aug 10, 2020

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aremolomi: 12:52pm On Aug 10, 2020
Any info !!!

darella82:
happy new week grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 1:26pm On Aug 10, 2020
Soon = 4 months for the GTs

As soon as possible = 2 or 3 months for the EHs.

There is hope guys.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by vyke2008: 1:26pm On Aug 10, 2020
This is good. I know one or two persons would benefit from this. Thanks a million. More grace!

NigelCundy:
I acquired skills in tech and there are tons of fields that one could explore. I wouldn't want to say exactly the field I chose so it doesn't influence someone and they end up not getting what they expected. For instance, you can explore coding, design, data and see which of these fields align with your skills and interests.
Develop by taking courses on learning platforms like coursera, IBM, Udacity etc, watch YouTube videos (highly recommended), and most importantly work on personal projects to develop your portfolio.

Once you have a portfolio, even if it's one project, make sure people know what you do. Don't be ashamed of your work or be intimidated by others who have started before you, there's always someone who will be willing to take a chance on you, but they have to know you first. So, hype yourself everywhere on social media while you're developing yourself.

Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TeddyX(m): 4:26pm On Aug 10, 2020
Ya all should face your current jobs and wait for a feed back from NNPC.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1774) (1775) (1776) (1777) (1778) (1779) (1780) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.