Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,723 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1778) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4834440 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1775) (1776) (1777) (1778) (1779) (1780) (1781) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nyzin007: 9:04pm On Aug 10, 2020
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 9:10pm On Aug 10, 2020
Nyzin007:

Further maths!!!

You can say that again.

We shall laugh last.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Fash20: 9:24pm On Aug 10, 2020
NigelCundy:
Hey guys, I thought I should come back to share my story for those who'll come here in the future.

Some months ago, I was among the hopefuls waiting for the almighty APL. I literally centered the whole of my existence around something so uncertain... do I regret? I'm not even sure because the experience I gathered from this thread pushed me for what's to come.

When the APL came, my name and that of my 3 friends from OAU who'd attended the interview were all missing. The difference was they all had good jobs at the time, but I was at home bantering on twitter and nairaland hoping luck will shine on me. After people started getting mails, my depression started setting in, I was grieving the APL that never came! I was sad, tired, and ready to give in to terrible thoughts. After 48 hours, I picked myself up and said F**U**C**K** it. I withdrew from everything and went back to the learning I was doing in tech before the obsession with nairaland and APL.

Five months later, I made my first million from a project I secured...from a client in the UK. Worthy to note that this was my first paid project. Then, last night, I got a remote job with a company in the UK where I'll be earning what I couldn't have imagined I would some six months ago.

So, I woke up this morning remembering that period when it was like my life had come to an end over an uncertain thing...an APL. I decided it'll be criminal not to share my story and I hope someone finds this experience of mine valuable and move on in life....even while you're waiting.

Thanks to everyone that made those months of waiting interesting: the associations for their banter and oga Jarus for his constant help.

Stay Safe!!!!!

Congrats

pls what advice can you give to those of us still hustling and hoping for a good job.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 11, 2020
Just keep making money, just keep making more money, just keep working diligently in your office, just keep doing your own business with your whole heart, just keep spreading your net all round...Surely, you have a fish already in your net, it is the NNPC APL. You have gotten it already, and it will be handed over to you shortly in Jesus name. Amen

18 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 8:07am On Aug 12, 2020
Nobody saw the February 14 suprise coming...the closest information to that date was given 2 weeks before.

We should expect notifications any time too. However, the difference lies in the fact that there were multiple information which suggested that the process was alive.

There is a draught of information here at this time, this may suggest a pause in the process; there is no way something will be happening in the towers without "our radar" picking up signals.

Can we reach out to our sources? I will do same on Friday.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aremolomi: 8:58am On Aug 12, 2020
I agree with u .

Originakalokalo:

Nobody saw the February 14 suprise coming...the closest information to that date was given 2 weeks before.

We should expect notifications any time too. However, the difference lies in the fact that there were multiple information which suggested that the process was alive.

There is a draught of information here at this time, this may suggest a pause in the process; there is no way something will be happening in the towers without "our radar" picking up signals.

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ezalb: 6:53pm On Aug 12, 2020
Well until this exams are written and the successful staffs fills the available positions and frees up space I really don't think anything will be done regarding the EH category....the idea of the realignment is for internal positions available be filled by staffs and there are 2 categories
1. The ones preparing for the management promotion exams before
2. The just promoted SS1s that have the relevant qualifications who were asked to apply
Originakalokalo:

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 7:07pm On Aug 12, 2020
Ezalb:
Well until this exams are written and the successful staffs fills the available positions and frees up space I really don't think anything will be done regarding the EH category....the idea of the realignment is for internal positions available be filled by staffs and there are 2 categories
2. The just promoted SS1s that have the relevant qualifications who were asked to apply

Yes. You're making a lot of sense.

However, three persons on this thread, including Cavalier mentioned that the list was ready and from their summations, the release was imminent.....that was in June though.

Someone like Cavalier has no reason to lie, he even gave a week for the release of the list, going by a highly credible source according to him...

These are confusing really.

I intend to see my source on Friday......how long shall we wait?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Eyenkuzi: 8:25pm On Aug 12, 2020
The MPE/IOR is not the reason for the delay.We are hoping this is the last phase of Covid-19 restrictions expiring 6th Sept, we should expect that int'l flights and all civil servants resume then EH will be released.Except they will just send success mails first.

This is what I was told by a staff

Let's all call our sources and get more info

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 12, 2020
Originakalokalo:

Yes. You're making a lot of sense.

However, three persons on this thread, including Cavalier mentioned that the list was ready and from their summations, the release was imminent.....that was in June though.

Someone like Cavalier has no reason to lie, he even gave a week for the release of the list, going by a highly credible source according to him...

These are confusing really.

I intend to see my source on Friday......how long shall we wait?

Nothing is gonna happen until the MPE/IOR is concluded. Why is the EH component delayed till now? It isn't for the fun of it. The need to address internal agitations is the new court case!
GT list was ready for months before its release because of the court case. So why is it difficult for people to believe that the ongoing restructuring is what has stalled the release?
GMD said 'soon' in 'September and it took 6 months for GT notifications to happen. As soon as possible doesn't really connote the shortest time but the shortest time possible which can be any time!
Lets get busy and await our 'February 14' which can be anytime after the internal issues are done with.
No sources, please. Just trying to put my brain to work.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 8:49pm On Aug 12, 2020
fidebbs:

Nothing is gonna happen until the MPE/IOR is concluded. Why is the EH component delayed till now? It isn't for the fun of it. The need to address internal agitations is the new court case!
GT list was ready for months before its release because of the court case. So why is it difficult for people to believe that the ongoing restructuring is what has stalled the release?
GMD said 'soon' in 'September and it took 6 months for GT notifications to happen. As soon as possible doesn't really connote the shortest time but the shortest time possible which can be any time!
Lets get busy and await our 'February 14' which can be anytime after the internal issues are done with.
No sources, please. Just trying to put my brain to work.

Okay then.

BTW,

The "soon" word was used by the GMD in November......

The question now is, where did Cavalier got his information from?

Somehow, I trust what he posted. The alignment is taking longer than necessary....

Time will tell.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 11:52am On Aug 13, 2020
I had to move seeing my source forward; I was worried about the drag and it has been a long time since I saw him.

According to him, the process is very much alive and will be concluded.

In his words, " When they are ready, it will be released and everyone will see it. It is not something that can be hidden. Just relax"

He is a man of few words. He is a highly credible source.

We wait.

13 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by DarkShades: 2:04pm On Aug 13, 2020
Originakalokalo:

I had to move seeing my source forward; I was worried about the drag and it has been a long time since I saw him.

According to him, the process is very much alive and will be concluded.

In his words, " When they are ready, it will be released and everyone will see it. It is not something that can be hidden. Just relax"

He is a man of few words. He is a highly credible source.

We wait.

Nice one. Thanks for that. We don dey tell you to relax since nah. Where we are coming from is now farther than where we are headed by the special Grace of God.

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Tekoa: 5:55pm On Aug 13, 2020
In my opinion the "soon" is looking like real soon. We wait.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nyzin007: 7:09pm On Aug 13, 2020
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darella(m): 8:53am On Aug 14, 2020
Today Friday 14th August perfect day for APL release

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mydas4ever: 10:30am On Aug 14, 2020
darella:

It is well, we are waiting
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 11:54am On Aug 14, 2020
darella:

This would have been great. However, no one picked any positive information regarding a go-ahead from the towers in the last 4weeks.

Nevertheless, anything is possible.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 9:36am On Aug 15, 2020
Eyenkuzi:
The MPE/IOR is not the reason for the delay.We are hoping this is the last phase of Covid-19 restrictions expiring 6th Sept, we should expect that int'l flights and all civil servants resume then EH will be released.Except they will just send success mails first.

This is what I was told by a staff

Let's all call our sources and get more info

I am just seeing this.

You may not be far from the truth; owing to the fact that some successful* candidates are trapped abroad.

This should be the last phase of the lockdown restrictions.

Schools (Primary and Secondary) are resuming in September and first term 2020/2021 session will commence on October 12th to 18th December according to a communique I saw.

If Secondary and primary Schools should resume, I believe civil servants at all levels will go back to work.

We hope for the best in the coming days.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by MI6: 8:27pm On Aug 15, 2020
Oga “paternity”! How far?

zoputa:
Let me be plain as a human being. Personally I know a pattern, the pattern happened before interview dates was released. The pattern scarcely happens, but the pattern is very likely to happen in related way on Monday next week, except it is shifted till Tuesday. I I am not God, only God knows best, but that pattern has worked. That is the pattern I am watching. Anyway, God knows the best. I speak based on my personal observation, so take it easy with me.... God knows best

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by cocococo: 1:23pm On Aug 17, 2020
MI6:

Oga “paternity”! How far?
What kind of person quotes a comment that happened over 1 month ago? So many weirdos here.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 1:50pm On Aug 17, 2020
A complete silence for months from the EH may not be good.

Yes we are aware that the process will be completed.... Dropping a word or two on Twitter will go a long way to let them know that we are here.

Once in a while, this is needed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Eyenkuzi: 7:13pm On Aug 17, 2020
Int'l flights will resume next week Saturday 29th August 2020 so almost most definitely partial lockdown will expire Sept 6th and all civil servants will go back to work.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Atira: 9:33pm On Aug 17, 2020
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 18, 2020
Jesus is your Alpha and Omega. He proved his Alpha to you in the screening, aptitude test, interview, and He has shown you He is Omega already. It is just left for NNPC to release to you the fruits of His Omega power..God is strongly aware of this recruitment...Just in a moment, you will collect your NNPC appointment letters in Jesus name. Amen...

14 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukeg: 12:34pm On Aug 18, 2020
Amennnnnnnn
zoputa:
Jesus is your Alpha and Omega. He proved his Alpha to you in the screening, aptitude test, interview, and He has shown you He is Omega already. It is just left for NNPC to release to you the fruits of His Omega power..God is strongly aware of this recruitment...Just in a moment, you will collect your NNPC appointment letters in Jesus name. Amen...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 19, 2020
Please any update on the test?
Ezalb:
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Eyenkuzi: 10:19pm On Aug 19, 2020
The MPE (mock) exam was today and by end of week/mon-tue next, we should have dates for the combined exams MPE/IOR

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 19, 2020
Thanks boss!
Eyenkuzi:
The MPE (mock) exam was today and by end of week/mon-tue next, we should have dates for the combined exams MPE/IOR
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by DarkShades: 11:31pm On Aug 19, 2020
Eyenkuzi:

Very good. But don't forget, there will still be interview after the exams.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 6:11am On Aug 20, 2020
DarkShades:

Very good. But don't forget, there will still be interview after the exams.

Yeah.

The Examination, Result, Interview and Final Promotion list.

The timeline between these remains unknown.

If the promotion exercise is the cause of the delay, then we have some more waiting to do.

I pray it isn't.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tips2018: 10:20am On Aug 20, 2020
You can get the cources in the official websites or any carrier websites. Also read: coin master spins

(1) (2) (3) ... (1775) (1776) (1777) (1778) (1779) (1780) (1781) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.