Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,579 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1806) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4825231 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1803) (1804) (1805) (1806) (1807) (1808) (1809) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kilowaggz: 2:13pm On Dec 03, 2020
Edondo2018:

Lol you sabi where I dey work, a no dey brag but I pass you. If anyone have money to buy, go ahead and buy. Don't mind some talkative who thing you will follow wait. It will shock you that when others are still waiting til Dec 2021 & nothing will come out of it, those who buy will get their letter in max 8 weeks. Be talking like you don't know the country we are in. Continue to wait and pray o while slot have been sold and spaces for the masses are given out already.
listen, mr Edondo2018 or whoever you are, I will say this again, and it will be the last time I will respond to you over this issue, however high your connect is,be it from the presidency or below, if you buy anything with regards this nnpc job placement,as long as it regards this particular recruitment, I speak categorically...bros..whoever you are..you go wait....

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Edondo2018: 3:48pm On Dec 03, 2020
Kilowaggz:
listen, mr Edondo2018 or whoever you are, I will say this again, and it will be the last time I will respond to you over this issue, however high your connect is,be it from the presidency or below, if you buy anything with regards this nnpc job placement,as long as it regards this particular recruitment, I speak categorically...bros..whoever you are..you go wait....

It's Time wasting to speak with someone with little or no knowledge of something and yet isn't ready to learn. Mr waiter, continue to wait till Dec 2021. You go old
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 03, 2020
Edondo2018:

Big mouth, did I come here and ask anyone to pay to me. You are obviously very frustrated and u have no where to pour your frustration except here. However i won't stand so low to exchange words with a shallow minded guy with you. Na that frustration Wey you dey carry uppadan go kill you and Na that hungry lion go chop your dead body.
Lol, you have been noticed. In the name of Jesus Christ I return every negative word and curse you sent to me 7 times. You are a cursed fellow until you apologise and take back those words you so foolishly typed. This is the last time I reply you.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Edondo2018: 4:57pm On Dec 03, 2020
episio2:
Lol, you have been noticed. In the name of Jesus Christ I return every negative word and curse you sent to me 7 times. You are a cursed fellow until you apologise and take back those words you so foolishly typed. This is the last time I reply you.

I didn't cause you. You started the negative words first. I threw it back @ you and you cannot handle it.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kilowaggz: 5:12pm On Dec 03, 2020
All of una never start!....please, beautiful people in the house...the week has run out...yet another one...does anyone have any new information...please share...pay no mind to nay sayers..
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Tekoa: 5:13pm On Dec 03, 2020
War has erupted in this place. Guys, everyone is truly frustrated waiting for this job. We should be less emotional about it. Go about your daily activities and come here later to see if any info favourable is available. Ignore things that can inflame the thread.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Eyenkuzi: 9:27pm On Dec 03, 2020
True.No matter who you are or who you know,you MUST wait.EH will be called at the same time which is only known by the GMD.All pleas;twitter,etal are been ignored.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:25am On Dec 04, 2020
Eyenkuzi:
True.No matter who you are or who you know,you MUST wait.EH will be called at the same time which is only known by the GMD.All pleas;twitter,etal are been ignored.
Word

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NEZON(m): 6:50am On Dec 04, 2020
is well,is well
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kilowaggz: 11:46am On Dec 04, 2020
My people...I am tired....
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 04, 2020
Kilowaggz:
My people...I am tired....
My brother, we are all tired.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Psyco119(m): 2:17pm On Dec 04, 2020
Na still dsame info ,After MPE/IOR results release /concluded .
I am also very tired my people .........pushing one thing for Almost 2 years Tired/Frustrated.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 04, 2020
Relax, you shall be jubilant like those celebrating jubilee... You are praying and am seriously praying, and even if you doubt me to stupor, my prayers still has great kilogram in the realm of the spirit by the grace of Jesus Christ...

God will take glory and give you this APL in Jesus name. Amen

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nyzin007: 5:27pm On Dec 04, 2020
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by blackpanda: 8:23am On Dec 05, 2020
Nyzin007:
It's obvious that you doubt yourself...the first week of Dec. is coming to an end. Monday is valid smiley

Meaning wot
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ritzborn123: 12:13pm On Dec 05, 2020
zoputa:
Relax, you shall be jubilant like those celebrating jubilee... You are praying and am seriously praying, and even if you doubt me to stupor, my prayers still has great kilogram in the realm of the spirit by the grace of Jesus Christ...

God will take glory and give you this APL in Jesus name. Amen

Amen
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by danielcca: 2:23pm On Dec 06, 2020
Till July 2021 guys. That's the truth. Just shared a classified info.
Even d GMD is not aware it will be on July. But one thing he's committed to, is making sure that the process is not Hijacked.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 2:34pm On Dec 06, 2020
danielcca:
Even d GMD is not aware it will be on July. But one thing he's committed to, is making sure that the process is not Hijacked.

Lol.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 06, 2020
danielcca:
Dan Dan! grin grin

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Tekoa: 3:04pm On Dec 06, 2020
danielcca:

GMD isn't aware, so who made the decision as against July?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by PeacenLove2: 3:43pm On Dec 06, 2020
Tekoa:

GMD isn't aware, so who made the decision as against July?

cheesy NNPC, you see yourself? grin

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 06, 2020
GMD and December 2020 are now good friends...

We hope APL is released this month..

You will get your APL in Jesus name. Amen

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kilowaggz: 6:20am On Dec 07, 2020
(
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by flowwolf09: 2:36pm On Dec 07, 2020
Kilowaggz:
I choose not to believe this,first you said GMD isn't aware,then you said he making sure it's not hijacked..so who is giving the order if not him...men..this info get comma o

Sign of maturity is to have a healthy dose of skepticism for opinions. Deal in facts and believabilities. Those who have sufficient knowledge and expertise on a topic. As it were, only the NNPC management has the correct info or program of events for any recruitment. All the rest na hearsay.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 07, 2020
Kilowaggz:
I choose not to believe this,first you said GMD isn't aware,then you said he making sure it's not hijacked..so who is giving the order if not him...men..this info get comma o
He said his info is [/b]classified[b] o grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kilowaggz: 4:30pm On Dec 07, 2020
flowwolf09:

Sign of maturity is to have a healthy dose of skepticism for opinions. Deal in facts and believabilities. Those who have sufficient knowledge and expertise on a topic. As it were, only the NNPC management has the correct info or program of events for any recruitment. All the rest na hearsay.
like I said I choose not to believe..others may do otherwise...I may not know the exact time of notification but for someone to tell me the GMD doesn't know...oga..nawa o...so theres someone in nnpc with higher authority than MKK that has classified information that even the GMD doesn't know about..bros think am na..even if you want give us story...make the story straight small..
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nyzin007: 7:46pm On Dec 07, 2020
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kilowaggz: 9:58pm On Dec 07, 2020
Nyzin007:
According to Ezalb, IOR and MPE will be done and dusted this week. smiley
I'm literally sick of hearing all these mpe/ior, gts resumption, lockdown, covid restriction, flight restrictions all of it..this entire process is getting more annoying by the day..let them just come out with their full chest and say its been cancelled...nobody go beat them...

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nyzin007: 10:42pm On Dec 07, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kilowaggz: 7:27am On Dec 08, 2020
Nyzin007:

Yes, it is tiring...even worse without any info...but based on my observation I believe the final list has been ready since Sept. abt the time some GTs said that the recruitment has been cancelled and joeboy88, kachii77 and feyijeunso posts implied that the recruitment was almost over...but I'm worried about the nature of the list and I was also worried when weoai, who is aware of the MPE/IOR thingy advised that we move on and also hinted that it was not the end, just before the MPE/IOR interview commenced. Probably what is delaying the release of the list is the MPE/IOR(court case).

Whatever the case is, it would b good to know that the MPE/IOR is done and dusted. I pray that it will b easy for us to recognize when it's over so that we don't have to waste our time.
for me,I feel they have exhausted all their excuses, they have played all their cards.even the MPE/IOR that has been their underlying excuse,by now, the available positions to be filled I believe would have been sorted..so you see that even that excuse doesn't cut it..there's no concrete reason for the delay..and dem boys at the towers aren't saying nothing...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TruthisOut: 9:05am On Dec 08, 2020
TruthisOut:
A friend of mine that works in NNPC towers confirmed the cancellation too. I ran into him on my interview date. Never knew he works there.

He told me this when the GT list was released and the reason behind the cancellation which I can't say here.. I refused to believe him then but every day, week, month that passes by give credence to his assertion.

This is frustrating to say the least. Once again, Nigeria did not disappoint.

God bless the Federal Republic.

Guys move on already. It is painful but it is what it is. If they will release they will.

Making excuses for NNPC incompetence will do no one any good. Channel your � energy into something else.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1803) (1804) (1805) (1806) (1807) (1808) (1809) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.