Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1803) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4834462 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1800) (1801) (1802) (1803) (1804) (1805) (1806) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by WalkingLegend: 12:28pm On Nov 23, 2020
Apt description of yourself. Get Help

Kilowaggz:
you sound bitter, you sound upset, you sound angry....are you okay?..are you well?..is everything okay at home?..do you need a happy hug?....please take things easy, nothing in this life is worth that much energy.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kilowaggz: 12:59pm On Nov 23, 2020
WalkingLegend:
Apt description of yourself. Get Help

me I no get your time, you day find person wen go follow you mince words and display stupidity..not today bro...I'm eagerly waiting for good positive news...the stated salary structure, be it above or below 200k...at least they are gainfully employed and have a sense of stability..that's all I need..

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 23, 2020
Kilowaggz:
you sound bitter, you sound upset, you sound angry....are you okay?..are you well?..is everything okay at home?..do you need a happy hug?....please take things easy, nothing in this life is worth that much energy.

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NoHopeForMe: 3:40pm On Nov 23, 2020
Kilowaggz:

Once in a while, the bitter ones show themselves.
Reminds me of the days of olajohn36.

Any new info guys? All my sauces have gone incommunicado

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by DarkShades: 4:22pm On Nov 23, 2020
NoHopeForMe:

Once in a while, the bitter ones show themselves.
Reminds me of the days of olajohn36.

Any new info guys? All my sauces have gone incommunicado

Eyya, consider changing your moniker!

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 7:35pm On Nov 23, 2020
"Anyone of you here can become anything in this Company. You can aspire to the highest position in this great Corporation. This company is an equal opportunity employer."

--GMD @MKKyari welcoming #NNPC's newly recruited Graduate Trainees as they physically report for work today https:///xjK15apsBc
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Topzylaw: 9:55pm On Nov 23, 2020
GMD didn't utter a word about EH today while welcoming the GTs upon their physical resumption. No reply to thousands of tweets. Whither EH component? We meuve?!
Originakalokalo:
"Anyone of you here can become anything in this Company. You can aspire to the highest position in this great Corporation. This company is an equal opportunity employer."

--GMD @MKKyari welcoming #NNPC's newly recruited Graduate Trainees as they physically report for work today https:///xjK15apsBc
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by yungmin: 10:10pm On Nov 23, 2020
Kilowaggz:

What has he said to warrant this your reply? You are overreacting pls
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 7:09am On Nov 24, 2020
Topzylaw:
GMD didn't utter a word about EH today while welcoming the GTs upon their physical resumption. No reply to thousands of tweets. Whither EH component? We meuve?!

We wait.

After this year, I move.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by PeacenLove2: 8:01am On Nov 24, 2020
Anything is possible in this country but let's still give @Mkyari the benefit of the doubt. Maybe ... just maybe he is one of the few good ones we have in this country. It's not looking good but it's not over until it is over.

Several circumstances already discussed in this thread could be reasons for the delay but let's just still wait and see. Good luck to us all. Have a blissful season.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by cocococo: 8:03am On Nov 24, 2020
https://twitter.com/nnpcgroup/status/1330920079844921344?s=21

Tweet of NNPC welcoming new GTs. You can keep the heat on by commenting about the EH.

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NoHopeForMe: 3:42pm On Nov 24, 2020
cocococo:
https://twitter.com/nnpcgroup/status/1330920079844921344?s=21

Tweet of NNPC welcoming new GTs. You can keep the heat on by commenting about the EH.

Tweeted.

Pls let all hands be on deck on this

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by M333(m): 10:28pm On Nov 25, 2020
It's well.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kilowaggz: 1:23pm On Nov 26, 2020
4 days till the end of the month, and the beginning of the last month of the year, father lord, we come before you, show us favour..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 26, 2020
Kilowaggz:
4 days till the end of the month, and the beginning of the last month of the year, father lord, we come before you, show us favour..
Amin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 26, 2020
No PIB, no further investments in oil, gas — GMD NNPC

By Tordue Salem – Abuja

The Group Managing Director, Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation, NNPC, Mr Mele Katrina, has warned that without the passage into law of the Petroleum Industry Bill, 2020, there would not be further foreign investments in the oil and gas industry.

The GMD boss gave the warning on Thursday at a 2021 budget defence session before the Joint Committee on Petroleum Upstream, Petroleum Downstream, and Gas Resources.

“Without the passage of PIB, no one will invest in this country(Oil and Gas Industry), again”, he said.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/11/no-pib-no-further-investments-in-oil-gas-gmd-nnpc/
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by SenatorJChris: 5:28pm On Nov 26, 2020
episio2:
No PIB, no further investments in oil, gas — GMD NNPC

By Tordue Salem – Abuja

The Group Managing Director, Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation, NNPC, Mr Mele Katrina, has warned that without the passage into law of the Petroleum Industry Bill, 2020, there would not be further foreign investments in the oil and gas industry.

The GMD boss gave the warning on Thursday at a 2021 budget defence session before the Joint Committee on Petroleum Upstream, Petroleum Downstream, and Gas Resources.

“Without the passage of PIB, no one will invest in this country(Oil and Gas Industry), again”, he said.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/11/no-pib-no-further-investments-in-oil-gas-gmd-nnpc/
Melee Katrina

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kilowaggz: 5:35pm On Nov 26, 2020
SenatorJChris:

Melee Katrina
grin grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 26, 2020
SenatorJChris:

Melee Katrina
Walahi I'm just noticing it grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 26, 2020

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 26, 2020
Just one more stroke and you will be on the mountain top...You cannot miss that target because the price you paid was exorbitant...The target is the target, you will never miss the spot...See yourself seeing your email box, see yourself scrolling, see yourself seeing that NNPC email, see yourself opening the email, boooooom!! See congratulations!!! You will surely dazzle the world in Jesus name. Amen.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 26, 2020
zoputa:
Just one more stroke and you will be on the mountain top...You cannot miss that target because the price you paid was exorbitant...The target is the target, you will never miss the spot...See yourself seeing your email box, see yourself scrolling, see yourself seeing that NNPC email, see yourself opening the email, boooooom!! See congratulations!!! You will surely dazzle the world in Jesus name. Amen.
Amen!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kilowaggz: 11:08pm On Nov 26, 2020
zoputa:
amen
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 27, 2020
vyke2008:
The @Enyenkuzi you're thanking leaked a classified info from another group here without permission of the group he lifted it from. That's why we reported it and the mods pulled it and all related info down!!!!!

How far nau?

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 4:24pm On Nov 27, 2020
episio2:
How far nau?

cheesy
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kilowaggz: 4:38pm On Nov 27, 2020
episio2:
How far nau?
my brother, I day follow ask am too o...HOW FAR?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ezalb: 7:25pm On Nov 27, 2020
Good evening all..I trust you guys are okay...even if it seems the twitter acct handlers are deliberately ignoring the bombardments,we know they are seeing it...that said..my senior friends wife spoke with me today and said where they are about 60 GTs are already doing documentations and when she asked one of the HR ogas about the EH because she had me in mind,he said surely they would visit that aspect after the GTs have been settled, I had to ask her to be double sure if she mentioned EH to him and she was affirmative..she went on to give her own speculation of January/Feb..I thanked her.so I think we should observe and see what comes out from this IOR and MPE guys as I heard theirs will be done and dusted in 2 weeks...we hope,we move.... blessings guys...

13 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Fremanb4(m): 7:45pm On Nov 27, 2020
@Ezalb you have been very generous with your information on the recruitment. I thank you for that, unlike most. Anyway, I pray you get the APL as well. Thanks again.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 7:47pm On Nov 27, 2020
Ezalb:
Good evening all..I trust you guys are okay...even if it seems the twitter acct handlers are deliberately ignoring the bombardments,we know they are seeing it...that said..my senior friends wife spoke with me today and said where they are about 60 GTs are already doing documentations and when she asked one of the HR ogas about the EH because she had me in mind,he said surely they would visit that aspect after the GTs have been settled, I had to ask her to be double sure if she mentioned EH to him and she was affirmative..she went on to give her own speculation of January/Feb..I thanked her.so I think we should observe and see what comes out from this IOR and MPE guys as I heard theirs will be done and dusted in 2 weeks...we hope,we move.... blessings guys...

Thanks for sharing.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 7:49pm On Nov 27, 2020
Ezalb:

600 or 60?

Thanks again.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ezalb: 8:13pm On Nov 27, 2020
Thanks bro...I pray and hope you get it too..
Fremanb4:
@Ezalb you have been very generous with your information on the recruitment. I thank you for that, unlike most. Anyway, I pray you get the APL as well. Thanks again.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ezalb: 8:15pm On Nov 27, 2020
As at the time we spoke 60 were doing documentations and orientation...
Originakalokalo:

600 or 60?

Thanks again.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1800) (1801) (1802) (1803) (1804) (1805) (1806) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.