Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1822) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4833533 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1819) (1820) (1821) (1822) (1823) (1824) (1825) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aryafucksfinaly(f): 5:34pm On Feb 10, 2021
BonjourATous:

I know...you misunderstood me...the point I was trying to make is that something can happen and most of us wouldn't b aware of it.

You have a point there. A very valid point.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by lilodez: 5:56pm On Feb 10, 2021
Beekay123:
NNPC Board Meeting ongoing now in Lagos.
Please update us on this, this is Very important.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kilowaggz: 9:36pm On Feb 10, 2021
Anyhow this plays out..I believe if there is going to be any recruitment whatsoever, as long as they are taking people o,I must be among them..my ultimate connect cannot fit to fail me...this wait can never be in vain...the delay can only frustrate us..it will not break us..

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 7:37pm On Feb 11, 2021
. Nigeria Custom Service is set to release the list tomorrow....

They responded to the yearnings of the people...With the outcry on Tweeter, NNPC is doing yanga..

See it here...

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3929920137128916&id=610942622360034&sfnsn=mo
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by PeacenLove2: 7:41pm On Feb 11, 2021
Originakalokalo:

. Nigeria Custom Service is set to release the list tomorrow....

They responded to the yearnings of the people...With the outcry on Tweeter, NNPC is doing yanga..

See it here...

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3929920137128916&id=610942622360034&sfnsn=mo

Ehen, be like say Mallam no send sha. Broken bottle fear nobody. grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Psyco119(m): 9:13pm On Feb 11, 2021
PeacenLove2:

Ehen, be like say Mallam no send sha. Broken bottle fear nobody. grin

Just leave am ,His oga is aware and we don't know what action he will take .

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by vyke2008: 10:50pm On Feb 11, 2021
Which Oga? That man na Oga himself oooo !

Psyco119:

Just leave am ,His oga is aware and we don't know what action he will take .
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by T4kbaba(m): 12:53pm On Feb 12, 2021
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by samsino: 12:55pm On Feb 12, 2021
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Fremanb4(m): 3:48pm On Feb 12, 2021
We are in 2021 for a 2019 recruitment. I believe that once they fail to get back to us soon, those positions earlier advertised would have become stale and the recruitment useless. Imagine we interviewed for a 9yr, or 6yr position which is now automatically 11yrs n 8yrs job experience for the same job position for those still working. Na wao, COVID or not, this is really bad for these guys to keep us in the dark, as if we went through the process just for show.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kilowaggz: 4:32pm On Feb 12, 2021
I just wonder, if they could continue all these time without contacting us and they are still not even moved..what assurances do we have...they seem to be comfortably moving on without us..even with all the noise...they remain unshaken...comot motivational or inspirational talk....I really fear for this process..
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 8:43pm On Feb 12, 2021
Kilowaggz:
I just wonder, if they could continue all these time without contacting us and they are still not even moved..what assurances do we have...they seem to be comfortably moving on without us..even with all the noise...they remain unshaken...comot motivational or inspirational talk....I really fear for this process..

It is well.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 12, 2021
Move on and enjoy till APL drops... I will not apply to NNPC next time, so I wait and do other things of life ..If it is cancelled, beautiful, if it is sustained, beautiful.... We don't need to beg them again, they can suit themselves if they wish, as we make good progress in life.....

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 8:42am On Feb 13, 2021
zoputa:
Move on and enjoy till APL drops... I will not apply to NNPC next time, so I wait and do other things of life ..If it is cancelled, beautiful, if it is sustained, beautiful.... We don't need to beg them again, they can suit themselves if they wish, as we make good progress in life.....

There is an ongoing pressure on Tweeter.

Do not be discouraged. Tweet.

...they see the tweets and it gets to them.

For two days now, nnpc and mkk have not tweeted...we respond to their tweets with our demands. They probably think we "spam" their tweets with our reply..

We should continue to call them out until justice is done.

Tweet and retweet tweets. Don't like a tweet. Rather, retweet the tweets.

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by stanleychukwu(m): 1:54pm On Feb 13, 2021
Please link me to your ultimate connect na... Help a brother please
Kilowaggz:
Anyhow this plays out..I believe if there is going to be any recruitment whatsoever, as long as they are taking people o,I must be among them..my ultimate connect cannot fit to fail me...this wait can never be in vain...the delay can only frustrate us..it will not break us..
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by meetgaya: 2:09pm On Feb 13, 2021
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 4:55pm On Feb 14, 2021
Well done guys.

Let's keep tweeting.

I feel there will be a response from NNPC on the recruitment shortly...

They have been away from twitter for days now....

The response can take any form...

Let's keep praying, hoping and tweeting.

It is well.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by electof: 9:39am On Feb 15, 2021
" I didn't apply, my bro didn't apply nnpc too! He only got appointment letter August last year.
Yeah the connect is still alive. Everything has been fine for him so far. I'm only asking if there will be any screening on the long run to check people's class of degree since a particular class of degree was specified as minimum requirement during applications"

According to this, the guy has second class lower without MSc.

Integrity and tape are everywhere. Yet, someone got the job in August.

This guy should just release the EH list and stop the TAPE shouts.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kilowaggz: 11:24am On Feb 15, 2021
electof:
" I didn't apply, my bro didn't apply nnpc too! He only got appointment letter August last year.
Yeah the connect is still alive. Everything has been fine for him so far. I'm only asking if there will be any screening on the long run to check people's class of degree since a particular class of degree was specified as minimum requirement during applications"

According to this, the guy has second class lower without MSc.

Integrity and tape are everywhere. Yet, someone got the job in August.

This guy should just release the EH list and stop the TAPE shouts.
you should know by now that the tape talk is just for the media..nothing concern government agencies with any tape...tape ko plaster niii...someone I got in touch with said the recruitment sure die and it was going to happen soon...but this soon don day plenty shaa...I just shine teeth tell am thank you sir..I'm trying my hands everywhere to get as much info as I can...I suggest everyone should do the same..the first quarter of 2021 is half way gone...we shouldn't just tweet..also inquire from those you feel can enlighten you more...

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 5:36pm On Feb 15, 2021
Kilowaggz:
you should know by now that the tape talk is just for the media..nothing concern government agencies with any tape...tape ko plaster niii...someone I got in touch with said the recruitment sure die and it was going to happen soon...but this soon don day plenty shaa...I just shine teeth tell am thank you sir..I'm trying my hands everywhere to get as much info as I can...I suggest everyone should do the same..the first quarter of 2021 is half way gone...we shouldn't just tweet..also inquire from those you feel can enlighten you more...

I get your gist. However, I will have loved to get information from my source but he is not someone I can call.

I have to go to him and that will be at the end of March.

He/she is the only one I have.

Well done @ kilowaggs. Let others help us as well.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 8:15pm On Feb 15, 2021
Oil price today is the highest in 13 months.

The price of oil now is higher than when the GTs got notification...

No more excuses.

Mkk should do the needful.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Beekay123: 4:25pm On Feb 16, 2021
NNPC EH REMAINS VALID ACCORDING TO A TOP MANAGEMENT OFFICER.

THOUGH SOME OF THE EH POSITIONS HAVE BEEN FILLED VIA DECEMBER, 2020 INTERNAL ARRANGEMENT, AND THERE EXIST NEW VACANCIES AS A RESULT OF RECENT STAFF RETIREMENT.

NOTE: ISSUE OF CANCELLATION IS DEAD AND BURIED.

LET US BE PATIENT AND LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM THE GROUP HR SOON.

RELIABLE SOURCE

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by RayOB1: 5:10pm On Feb 16, 2021
Aye, tis d season of sources again it would seem.

Please keep 'em coming lads
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 5:20pm On Feb 16, 2021
Beekay123:

THOUGH SOME OF THE EH POSITIONS HAVE BEEN FILLED VIA DECEMBER, 2020 INTERNAL ARRANGEMENT, AND THERE EXIST NEW VACANCIES AS A RESULT OF RECENT STAFF RETIREMENT.

RELIABLE SOURCE

Thank you for this.

I know that our comments get to them... The publicity affects their public image.

They will surely respond.

We wait.

We tweet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kilowaggz: 6:28pm On Feb 16, 2021
Beekay123:

RELIABLE SOURCE
very very good..more of this...let's keep reaching out..thanks for the update
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 7:25pm On Feb 16, 2021
The sudden surge of updates and confirmations is healthy...

Something is happening sooner than we think....

I have always known that the recruitment is alive....even when the cancellation news was prevailing.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 8:33pm On Feb 16, 2021
Where is sir Flowwolf09?

Any updates on the approval?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:18pm On Feb 17, 2021
Anyway, am moving forward positively, but will check to see updates.. God is doing great things.... For those who will get the APL, congratulations in advance... You will not face such delays again in Jesus name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 2:55pm On Feb 17, 2021
zoputa:
Anyway, am moving forward positively, but will check to see updates.. God is doing great things.... For those who will get the APL, congratulations in advance... You will not face such delays again in Jesus name. Amen.

My pastor, does this mean you already know your status?

or you are just giving up?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kilowaggz: 3:00pm On Feb 17, 2021
Originakalokalo:

lolll....status bawo..
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 3:55pm On Feb 17, 2021
Kilowaggz:
lolll....status bawo..

the statement is open ended. If you look at it closely, it depicts that as well.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 17, 2021
Originakalokalo:

Relax!! I will get the APL. I don't need to blow trumpets....

(1) (2) (3) ... (1819) (1820) (1821) (1822) (1823) (1824) (1825) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.