Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,394 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1821) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4826904 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1818) (1819) (1820) (1821) (1822) (1823) (1824) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Psyco119(m): 1:24pm On Feb 07, 2021
How I wish GTs are also here with us ,Am happy for you guys that were employed but more infos could have been flowing everywhere compare to what we are having now .
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by vas2net(m): 1:26pm On Feb 07, 2021
Psyco119:
How I wish GTs are also here with us ,Am happy for you guys that were employed but more infos could have been flowing everywhere compare to what we are having now .
Pele Dear
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by danielcca: 11:16pm On Feb 07, 2021
June

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Digitallysigned: 6:15am On Feb 08, 2021
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 08, 2021
danielcca:
June
June? Notifications or resumption? Do not be too economical with info because you are mentioning June for the second time without any details. Pls do not be afraid of any backlash as it is not palatable but we really do not have choices so spill what u heard. Thanks
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kilowaggz: 12:14pm On Feb 08, 2021
I think it's only fair that if you are not willing to fully give details of your info..please don't share it...some people will just drop one or two hints and disappear and expect people to start asking and pleading for more insight..we know no one owes anyone anything, but still, since you have chosen to share it,then do it well...we will always be grateful for every info we get here. We know how difficult it is to come by..
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by yungmin: 1:07pm On Feb 08, 2021
una body dey hot for this place.....o grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BonjourATous: 2:04pm On Feb 08, 2021
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by blackpanda: 4:11pm On Feb 08, 2021
danielcca:
June

July
August
September
October
November
December shocked grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BonjourATous: 4:56pm On Feb 08, 2021
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 08, 2021
BonjourATous:
Can this be true? It was tweeted with confidence.

That's their business....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kilowaggz: 5:57pm On Feb 08, 2021
Lol....this country shaaa...so nnpc cannot even come out and say something..them just ghost us like say we no exist from the start...cancelled or not...we should at least be informed..not just hearsay..nawa o...Nigeria my country..
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 6:47pm On Feb 08, 2021
It is not cancelled.

This is from a reliable source.

We will continue to remind ourselves and encourage ourselves until the letters come.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 8:52pm On Feb 08, 2021
That post was in December....

It is not true.

My source should be in the know... All he asks of me is to be patient.

Trust this source guys. Rather, let's continue to pray for its release.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Hkana: 10:52pm On Feb 08, 2021
https://dailytrust.com/nnpc-records-n13-43bn-in-trading-surplus

I saw that on the front page. Any implications?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by vas2net(m): 11:05pm On Feb 08, 2021
Hkana:
https://dailytrust.com/nnpc-records-n13-43bn-in-trading-surplus

I saw that on the front page. Any implications?
Baba go sleep. What will be will be

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Digitallysigned: 8:28am On Feb 09, 2021
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ezalb: 1:22pm On Feb 09, 2021
well, i really do not know if it played out eventually, but yes some union members were against the EH cadre sighting their obvious but childish grievances that someone who didnt go through the ranks cannot come and top the ones who started from scratch...i was speaking to one of the union vice chairman in a subsidiary and he said and i quote " the EHs in the past killed the system" i regretted that day trying to get any info from him
NB this discussion was even before the GTs got their employment when they were already claimimg the EHs have been cancelled...
BonjourATous:
Can this be true? It was tweeted with confidence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by yungmin: 1:38pm On Feb 09, 2021
Ezalb:
well, i really do not know if it played out eventually, but yes some union members were against the EH cadre sighting their obvious but childish grievances that someone who didnt go through the ranks cannot come and top the ones who started from scratch...i was speaking to one of the union vice chairman in a subsidiary and he said and i quote " the EHs in the past killed the system" i regretted that day trying to get any info from him
NB this discussion was even before the GTs got their employment when they were already claimimg the EHs have been cancelled...

Whatever their grievances were only held water to the extent that the management had to conduct internal promotional exams for those in-house and more so, there were no restrictions for the contract staff from participating in the recruitment. These guys just want this job on a platter of gold. It doesn't matter whether they qualify or not. These unions are major part of our problems in different sectors of this country.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kilowaggz: 1:50pm On Feb 09, 2021
I spoke with someone in house a few minutes ago and he said that the recruitment was still active, I don't really know what to make of it because he seems to not want to fully give details, but he said I should relax, it was still processing....I just needed to talk to someone I believe should be in the know..but with all these news and stories about cancellation, I really don't know...some inhouse may not even know the true nature of the situation...but well...I have asked who I can...we move..

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BonjourATous: 5:43pm On Feb 09, 2021
The PIB is likely going to b signed into law in April. I believe this recruitment has to b concluded b4 then, becos it is going to complicate things. If the recruitment isn't concluded this month, believing any positive news is going to b difficult.

The negative news about this EH recruitment, is truly on a whole different level than that of the GT. I can't compare...the GMD obviously doesn't want to say anything about it...he avoided it in their last town hall meeting...he is ignoring our cry for feedback.

They recruited some people in June, we almost didn't know abt it...it was one of the GTs that said he heard from a friend and another confirmed it...and this was a day after...we didn't even believe at first.

I pray it will b concluded positively, this month

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by blackpanda: 4:36am On Feb 10, 2021
Kilowaggz:
I spoke with someone in house a few minutes ago and he said that the recruitment was still active, I don't really know what to make of it because he seems to not want to fully give details, but he said I should relax, it was still processing....I just needed to talk to someone I believe should be in the know..but with all these news and stories about cancellation, I really don't know...some inhouse may not even know the true nature of the situation...but well...I have asked who I can...we move..

He's lieing
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 5:52am On Feb 10, 2021
blackpanda:

He's lieing

Keep up the pressure guys.

Our voices are louder than we think.

Do not be discouraged by comments like this....The aim is to discourage you

Let's keep tweeting and demanding.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kilowaggz: 6:20am On Feb 10, 2021
blackpanda:

He's lieing
nigga..you know for a while now you have been hammering on this same thing, so tell me, where did you get your info, when was it..give me something to at least know that you are saying fact...because your coming here to sing every time makes you seem like a lost child looking for attention..
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Beekay123: 1:52pm On Feb 10, 2021
NNPC Board Meeting ongoing now in Lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 10, 2021
Beekay123:
NNPC group or NAPIMS? Ask again don allah
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by blackpanda: 2:20pm On Feb 10, 2021
Kilowaggz:
nigga..you know for a while now you have been hammering on this same thing, so tell me, where did you get your info, when was it..give me something to at least know that you are saying fact...because your coming here to sing every time makes you seem like a lost child looking for attention..

I know it's paining u but it's the truth ok.
And btw I have as much right to post here as u do. My post must not be only good news but reality!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by blackpanda: 2:20pm On Feb 10, 2021
Originakalokalo:

Keep up the pressure guys.

Our voices are louder than we think.

Do not be discouraged by comments like this....The aim is to discourage you

Let's keep tweeting and demanding.

Sigh....
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 3:06pm On Feb 10, 2021
Beekay123:

Thank you for the information.

we hope that the recruitment will be discussed and finalized.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aryafucksfinaly(f): 3:36pm On Feb 10, 2021
BonjourATous:
The PIB is likely going to b signed into law in April. I believe this recruitment has to b concluded b4 then, becos it is going to complicate things. If the recruitment isn't concluded this month, believing any positive news is going to b difficult.

The negative news about this EH recruitment, is truly on a whole different level than that of the GT. I can't compare...the GMD obviously doesn't want to say anything about it...he avoided it in their last town hall meeting...he is ignoring our cry for feedback.

They recruited some people in June, we almost didn't know abt it...it was one of the GTs that said he heard from a friend and another confirmed it...and this was a day after...we didn't even believe at first.

I pray it will b concluded positively, this month

They didn't conduct a new recruitment for the GTs that were taken in June. They only picked best performing candidates from their reserve pool to make up for the candidates that rejected the offer.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BonjourATous: 5:05pm On Feb 10, 2021
Aryafucksfinaly:

They didn't conduct a new recruitment for the GTs that were taken in June. They only picked best performing candidates from their reserve pool to make up for the candidates that rejected the offer.

I know...you misunderstood me...the point I was trying to make is that something can happen and most of us wouldn't b aware of it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1818) (1819) (1820) (1821) (1822) (1823) (1824) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.