Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1825) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4832348 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1822) (1823) (1824) (1825) (1826) (1827) (1828) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 5:25pm On Mar 09, 2021
As for me, I am looking forward to 12th, 19th or 26th of March.

Some organizations use Friday to officially conclude recruitments or promotions.

This is done to douse the resultant tension over the weekend before the coming week .

Besides, NNPC has history with Fridays....

If these dates pass (God forbid) without any tangible conclusions, then I will just forget about everything.

We pray it ends as expected.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 09, 2021
Just be patient! What you have started will see good light. You better wait for this because trying another NNPC recruitment may be more tiring and faithless. This is my first try and it's my last also; and it will end in dances. You have stayed long in this mountain, you will soon be directed to your NNPC offices in Jesus name. Amen

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 10, 2021
Take chilled coke and hot meat pie for lunch..... Keep working in your offices, another office is waiting for you to March into it in this month of March. Good bless you in Jesus name. Amen

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darella(m): 4:43am On Mar 11, 2021
zoputa:
Just be patient! What you have started will see good light. You better wait for this because trying another NNPC recruitment may be more tiring and faithless. This is my first try and it's my last also; and it will end in dances. You have stayed long in this mountain, you will soon be directed to your NNPC offices in Jesus name. Amen
Amen bro
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 11, 2021
Take your breakfast....
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kilowaggz: 10:11am On Mar 11, 2021
Second week almost down...it seems like there's more tension now than the last few months..anyways..we pray for the best..anyone with any new update, please feel free to share..
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 11, 2021
Kilowaggz:
Second week almost down...it seems like there's more tension now than the last few months..anyways..we pray for the best..anyone with any new update, please feel free to share..
I don't really have tension as at now, I just need this recruitment completed.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by electof: 12:45pm On Mar 11, 2021
zoputa:
Take your breakfast....

grin

take your bath, eat your breakfast and wait for the APL.

lol

NNPC should just answer us on time....

before........ grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 11, 2021
Good evening.

Good news: The APL release will be "greatly confirmed" tomorrow morning and will be released this March. May your name be there in Jesus name. Amen.

Bye
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 9:27pm On Mar 11, 2021
zoputa:
Good evening.

Good news: The APL release will be "greatly confirmed" tomorrow morning and will be released this March. May your name be there in Jesus name. Amen.

Bye

"Greatly confirmed Spiritually?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by vas2net(m): 9:38pm On Mar 11, 2021
zoputa:
Good evening.

Bye

You are becoming a joke

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 11, 2021
vas2net:

You are becoming a joke
By morning, everything about the recruitment will be set. You use ordinary eyes and feelings, I understand mysteries and knowledge by the grace of my Lord Jesus Christ. If it doesn't drop by March, doubt me to stupor.... It is dropping by March.

This is the last mile, and it is loaded with divine information to end your waiting.... God has helped me with divine information to end your waiting... Doubt me if you wish, you are forgiven....

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gamepacs: 10:58pm On Mar 11, 2021
zoputa:
By morning, everything about the recruitment will be set. You use ordinary eyes and feelings, I understand mysteries and knowledge by the grace of my Lord Jesus Christ. If it doesn't drop by March, doubt me to stupor.... It is dropping by March.

This is the last mile, and it is loaded with divine information to end your waiting.... God has helped me with divine information to end your waiting... Doubt me if you wish, you are forgiven....

Chai ��� end shall never wonder
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TAjob: 4:25am On Mar 12, 2021
Maintenance Technicians and Engineers needed in a Palm Kernel Oil Mill in Emene Industrial Layout, Enugu.
Roles: Maintenance of Oil Expellers, Filter Presses, Conveyors and Dryers.
Requirements: OND/HND/BEng/Bsc in Engineering or Physical Sciences
Salary: N40,000

Email tajobenugu@gmail.com with your CV
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by vas2net(m): 7:12am On Mar 12, 2021
zoputa:

Get lost!. And Stop using the name of the Lord in vain.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 12, 2021
vas2net:

Get lost!. And Stop using the name of the Lord in vain.
It is done already... Get ready for the APL in few days to weeks time in March. Jesus is Lord!

Good morning!!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BonjourATous: 8:21am On Mar 12, 2021
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by blackpanda: 12:34pm On Mar 12, 2021
I laugh in swedish grin

Let me be reading comments while munching on my hot popcorn grin cheesy
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by lilodez: 4:48pm On Mar 12, 2021
Zoputa has another pattern. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 4:58pm On Mar 12, 2021
Now that 12th is gone, 19th and 26th remain.

Let's hope for the best.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kilowaggz: 5:07pm On Mar 12, 2021
NNPC no serious I swear, this is the height of "I don't care" attitude..well, 2 weeks to the end of 1st quarter, let's see how this plays out...

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 12, 2021
You guys will be shocked very soon... You believe your source, they tell you when, you get excited; later, you get depressed because even you feel the atmosphere got closed again... Were you not excited of recent when they said it is March? suddenly, everywhere became stiff again even without a bad news from your source.

There will be another blasting, and the blasting will open gates...It's not a playing ground. It has started, and it is in March, and it is only God that will do it.

I tell you, it is this March.... Believe me or doubt me, just get your APL in Jesus name. Amen

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BonjourATous: 6:30pm On Mar 12, 2021
Someone has already told us, APL will b released this month with 99.1% certainty. Pls relax, let the APL come in peace. All the glory belongs to God!

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by vas2net(m): 8:18pm On Mar 12, 2021
zoputa:
You guys will be shocked very soon... You believe your source, they tell you when, you get excited; later, you get depressed because even you feel the atmosphere got closed again... Were you not excited of recent when they said it is March? suddenly, everywhere became stiff again even without a bad news from your source.

There will be another blasting, and the blasting will open gates...It's not a playing ground. It has started, and it is in March, and it is only God that will do it.

I tell you, it is this March.... Believe me or doubt me, just get your APL in Jesus name. Amen
STFU

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 12, 2021
BonjourATous:
Someone has already told us, APL will b released this month with 99.1% certainty. Pls relax, let the APL come in peace. All the glory belongs to God!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by DarkShades: 9:14pm On Mar 12, 2021
We were enjoying the relative peace and quiet until this busy body decided to show up with his usual style of flogging a dead horse. At least before if u were notified of a new post on this thread it was something sensible.

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BonjourATous: 9:25pm On Mar 12, 2021
fidebbs:

I am afraid for you oo! Hooha, Zoputa what next come 31/3?

Why are you afraid for me? I think you quoted the wrong post
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by blackpanda: 10:35pm On Mar 12, 2021
Kilowaggz:
NNPC no serious I swear, this is the height of "I don't care" attitude..well, 2 weeks to the end of 1st quarter, let's see how this plays out...

grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 13, 2021
zoputa:

Another failed prophecy loading? I wish otherwise.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1822) (1823) (1824) (1825) (1826) (1827) (1828) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.