Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1826) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4833332 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1823) (1824) (1825) (1826) (1827) (1828) (1829) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 13, 2021
Happy weekend good people..

Get your dancing shoes for March.

God bless you in Jesus name. Amen.

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by MI6: 8:04pm On Mar 13, 2021
Supported.
vas2net:

STFU
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 8:55pm On Mar 13, 2021
"NNPC deviated from continuing the recruitment exercise due to the economic impact of the COVID-19. It is unrealistic for them to conclude the experienced hired recruitment because the oil industry was badly-hit during and after the lockdown with the Nigerian economy in a recession."

This is a response from swift reporters on Tweeter.

Some guy on Tweeter responded to them...the response makes a lot of sense.

This swift reporters has been singing the praises of NNPC on Tweeter lately.

Let's call them out and demand for an official feedback from NNPC.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by vas2net(m): 9:46pm On Mar 13, 2021
fidebbs:

Another failed prophecy loading? I wish otherwise.
That zoputa guy is just being stupid. Always calling the name of God in vain just to get likes. No sane person should pay attention to him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 13, 2021
vas2net:

That zoputa guy is just being stupid. Always calling the name of God in vain just to get likes. No sane person should pay attention to him.
Hope you've had a nice dinner. If you haven't, get something good to eat. God is going to do something great this March. Get your dancing shoes ready for you shall dance like David danced. Happy weekend to everyone!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by vas2net(m): 10:40pm On Mar 13, 2021
zoputa:
Hope you've had a nice dinner. If you haven't, get something good to eat. God is going to do something great this March. Get your dancing shoes ready for you shall dance like David danced. Happy weekend to everyone!!
Ode

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 13, 2021
vas2net:

Ode
Getting APL is better than getting LIKES on this thread. So if what you are fighting for is LIKES, you should redirect your energy to prayers... Anyway, if I offended you, sorry....

APL is dropping by March.

All glory to Jesus Christ!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by cocococo: 3:23am On Mar 14, 2021
zoputa:
You guys will be shocked very soon... You believe your source, they tell you when, you get excited; later, you get depressed because even you feel the atmosphere got closed again... Were you not excited of recent when they said it is March? suddenly, everywhere became stiff again even without a bad news from your source.

There will be another blasting, and the blasting will open gates...It's not a playing ground. It has started, and it is in March, and it is only God that will do it.

I tell you, it is this March.... Believe me or doubt me, just get your APL in Jesus name. Amen

Kai! People don abuse and bastardize Jesus name tire for this thread! wink Jesus sef don tire for you grin. Still surprised people are still hoping for the EH list! Until the advert of the next recruitment, that’s when most people’s eyes will clear. My only consolation is that I did not return the extra double tfare them Farouk and Anyam gave to me that time grin. Na that one for pain me pass. This country don dabaru finish. No hope again for this generation o. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by blackpanda: 5:57am On Mar 14, 2021
Originakalokalo:
"NNPC deviated from continuing the recruitment exercise due to the economic impact of the COVID-19. It is unrealistic for them to conclude the experienced hired recruitment because the oil industry was badly-hit during and after the lockdown with the Nigerian economy in a recession."

It's beginning to sink in small small grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 6:07am On Mar 14, 2021
Insults should not be seen on this thread as we are "professionals"

Professionally, if you don't agree with anyone, you either try to convince the fellow or allow things to slide.

It is a huge disappointment seeing the way insults are used on a thread of the Experience Hires.

Please, let's cease and desist from this.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 6:22am On Mar 14, 2021
Originakalokalo:

It has just been discovered that the statement from tweeter by swift reporters was lifted from a newspaper publication.

The newspaper reported this as coming from "a source within the government"

This is not the official stand of NNPC.

Let continue to demand for response and official feedback.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kilowaggz: 8:10am On Mar 14, 2021
blackpanda:

It's beginning to sink in small small grin
its so sad to see how eager you are for this process to fail..right now its not even about us accepting anything or moving on..its just how bitter you are..someone just sits and is aroused by negativity..well..YOU ARE NOTHING..YOU ARE NOBODY...GOD HAS THE FINAL SAY..AND HE WILL SHAME YOU PUBLICLY SO THE WORLD WILL LAUGH AT YOU..SHAMEE

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Miky91: 10:44am On Mar 14, 2021
Dont worry yourself he's a looser.

quote author=Kilowaggz post=99869855]its so sad to see how eager you are for this process to fail..right now its not even about us accepting anything or moving on..its just how bitter you are..someone just sits and is aroused by negativity..well..YOU ARE NOTHING..YOU ARE NOBODY...GOD HAS THE FINAL SAY..AND HE WILL SHAME YOU PUBLICLY SO THE WORLD WILL LAUGH AT YOU..SHAMEE[/quote]
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by blackpanda: 12:45pm On Mar 14, 2021
Miky91:
Dont worry yourself he's a looser.

quote author=Kilowaggz post=99869855]its so sad to see how eager you are for this process to fail..right now its not even about us accepting anything or moving on..its just how bitter you are..someone just sits and is aroused by negativity..well..YOU ARE NOTHING..YOU ARE NOBODY...GOD HAS THE FINAL SAY..AND HE WILL SHAME YOU PUBLICLY SO THE WORLD WILL LAUGH AT YOU..SHAMEE

Rather you are the loser here
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BonjourATous: 1:02pm On Mar 14, 2021
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 14, 2021
Happy Sunday... Hope church was awesome...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 14, 2021
Br
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by blackpanda: 6:13pm On Mar 14, 2021
fidebbs:
Breaking: Update on EH 2019 Recruitment

The Group managing Director of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC),Mallam Mele Kyari said the corporation would not be able to complete the experienced Hire part of the 2019 Recruitment.
This was disclosed by the Group managing Director of NNPC, Mallam Mele Kyari during a courtesy call on him on Friday 12th March,2020 at the NNPC Towers,abuja by Dr.M.K(One of his bosom friends).
He explained to his friend that, the corporation couldn't close out EH 2019 due to inadequate funds to pay the experienced Hire professionals if employed.
He expressed dismay over the inability of NNPC to complete the process, that he was integral part of Baru-led management that initiated the process two years ago.
Now,

Deductions from the Gmd's disclosure:
1) The experienced Hire part of the 2019 will not be considered, that's the bitter truth as disclosed by the GMD
2)The GMD blamed the inability of the corporation to conclude the EH 2019 on lack of funds to pay the professionals as NNPC is badly affected by covid-19

Key questions on my Mind

1) The whole recruitment process of 2019 was captured in the 2019 budget,why is the GMD saying he doesn't have adequate funds to pay EH professionals?
2) When the GMD was taking over from his predecessor in July 2019,he promised to consolidate on Baru's various reform processes initiated within the period as he was an integral part of Baru-led management.Why not close out EH 2019?

Note: Dr.MK, the GMD'S friend is the CEO of the company where I work,so I do follow him to the towers

Ok o. Something I told y'all since last year lol. I hope some people that have been calling me names will now be dignified to apologize.

Tbh the reason I come here is just for amusement grin. Some have just been dragging others along month by month deceiving them. But they said am the enemy. Smh
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kilowaggz: 6:59pm On Mar 14, 2021
blackpanda:

Ok o. Something I told y'all since last year lol. I hope some people that have been calling me names will now be dignified to apologize.

Tbh the reason I come here is just for amusement grin. Some have just been dragging others along month by month deceiving them. But they said am the enemy. Smh
I hope you are happy now...at least you can now rest...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 7:02pm On Mar 14, 2021
fidebbs:
Breaking: Update on EH 2019 Recruitment

The Group managing Director of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC),Mallam Mele Kyari said the corporation would not be able to complete the experienced Hire part of the 2019 Recruitment.
This was disclosed by the Group managing Director of NNPC, Mallam Mele Kyari during a courtesy call on him on Friday 12th March,2020 at the NNPC Towers,abuja by Dr.M.K(One of his bosom friends).
He explained to his friend that, the corporation couldn't close out EH 2019 due to inadequate funds to pay the experienced Hire professionals if employed.
He expressed dismay over the inability of NNPC to complete the process, that he was integral part of Baru-led management that initiated the process two years ago.
Now,

Deductions from the Gmd's disclosure:
1) The experienced Hire part of the 2019 will not be considered, that's the bitter truth as disclosed by the GMD
2)The GMD blamed the inability of the corporation to conclude the EH 2019 on lack of funds to pay the professionals as NNPC is badly affected by covid-19

Key questions on my Mind

1) The whole recruitment process of 2019 was captured in the 2019 budget,why is the GMD saying he doesn't have adequate funds to pay EH professionals?
2) When the GMD was taking over from his predecessor in July 2019,he promised to consolidate on Baru's various reform processes initiated within the period as he was an integral part of Baru-led management.Why not close out EH 2019?

Note: Dr.MK, the GMD'S friend is the CEO of the company where I work,so I do follow him to the towers

That NNPC does not have funds to pay the EHs is incredible..

The following may be the case:

1. The GMD is lying.

2. The GMD is not serious about the recruitment.

3. The GMD wants to save money at the detriment of the recruitment.

4. The Story is not true.

Whatever the case, I am personally counting down to March 31 after which I will put all this behind me.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 7:10pm On Mar 14, 2021
NCDMB has funds to continue their recruitment while NNPC doesn't have money.

Unseriousness peaks at the Corporation.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Yasir101: 7:30pm On Mar 14, 2021
Nilnilsef:
I just thought to pass by and Invigorate or do i say cheer you guys.
My source(After confirming from his HR contact who is not willing to disclose too much) is still very positive that Experienced hire will soon be contacted.
The Corporation needs your Expertise. With pressure from the NNPC unions, Some Contract staff may be employed as well but this will not change the initial number targeted for EH. He could not however categorically confirm the reason for the delays.
By next month or so, there will be Advertisement for recruitment of lower cadre; SSCE and OND.

Wishing Everyone best of Luck.
how true is this OND recruitment pls is it true they are going to recruit OND's this year
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Fremanb4(m): 7:45pm On Mar 14, 2021
They are scared of their jobs, they don't want to recruit those they feel will take their place and force them to retire. That's why it's convenient for them to recruit trainees. Meanwhile, most of them have only few years to go. I won't be surprised if they recruit again next year or even decide to recruit ONDs.. grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 8:02pm On Mar 14, 2021
Fremanb4:
They are scared of their jobs, they don't want to recruit those they feel will take their place and force them to retire. That's why it's convenient for them to recruit trainees. Meanwhile, most of them have only few years to go. I won't be surprised if they recruit again next year or even decide to recruit ONDs.. grin

Covid-19 is just an excuse.

The oil price as at 14th February 2020, when the GTs got notifications, was $57.

Today, it is $69.

Nigeria has been out of recession since.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kilowaggz: 8:21pm On Mar 14, 2021
Fremanb4:
OND holders cannot perform experience hire roles and with the internal realignment complete and the number of retired staff, I believe there are too many positions that need to be filled, unless they have resolved to replace us with the contract staffs..I believe something is definitely going to happen inhouse...and if so,why not come out publicly and state it, everyone knows the extent of effect on covid..but they still avoiding the issue even with the public outcry..if the news is true then they definitely are taking people in underground..those positions need to be filled..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by blackpanda: 4:59am On Mar 15, 2021
Kilowaggz:
I hope you are happy now...at least you can now rest...

I've been resting since last year. Na u need am now

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kilowaggz: 6:06am On Mar 15, 2021
Beekay123:
Well said.

However, it has just been double confirmed that EH recruitment would be completed before the end of March, 2021. Kindly contact your CONNECT.

Source - 99.1% reliable.

ALL THE BEST GUYS.
anyways...so what happens with this...who will they be recruiting if not EH?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 4:47pm On Mar 15, 2021
From tweeter

Update on the NNPC 2019 RECRUITMENT exercise. @NNPCgroup @MKKyari @kennieobateru, anonymous sources at the towers who approached our team stated clearly that sums allocated for the 2019 recruitment exercise were diverted. They decried the painstaking way selection of candidates Were done and are surprised that despite the heavy shortage of manpower @MKKyari has refused to conclude the exercise. That @MKKyari has been shopping for tangible excuses to cancel the recruitment and even tried to fill the advertised positions from within late last year.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1823) (1824) (1825) (1826) (1827) (1828) (1829) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.