Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (267) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4827425 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 03, 2019
datascience:

The problem with applicant is that they feel they have to answer the question as fast as possible. Take time to think for atleast a minute before answering.

Actually, I would think that is what preparation is all about. We should prepare our mind rather than prepare for a type of question. I think when we have a pre-informed type of question by asking our colleagues we put our self at pressure when a different question is asked?

There are 100 ways to ask about Tell me about yourself.

I'm all for the take your time to think and don't be in a rush thingy, but do you know what it means to take a whole minute to think before giving an answer to just 1 question? Maybe you just want to answer 1 or 2 questions considering the thousands that were invited. When asked a question that isn't familiar just approach it calmly . That's my submission

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 03, 2019
Bodylicious:
This questions are normal questions Na..
You see! Another mindset
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Graceudogwu(f): 12:57pm On Jul 03, 2019
Please guys where can an English and Literary Studies graduate fit in, I work as a Customer Service Representative.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 03, 2019
Please any idea when interviews end daily? I desire to know so I could schedule my day appropriately.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by JoeKing001: 1:14pm On Jul 03, 2019
Abbasumaru:

They will not tell you YES because the next list coming out is base on request and very few lucky ones. If they should publicize it, people will put their hope there. So to be honest with you, another list is coming out, but this list is not really base on merit. For your name to be there, it determines the level of your connection.
But by the grace of God, my name will be there, I will share the testimony here.
SCAMMER!!!

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Lyzbet: 1:39pm On Jul 03, 2019
Good afternoon all, please, does anyone have an idea of how long after the interview the successful persons will be called to resume. A month, two?

Someone also shared what the offer letter may look like, I can't find it because I don't remember who sent it or the page it was on. Please if anybody has anything similar, kindly help with it.

Jarus, xfire and others. Thank you all.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 03, 2019
Ccanyanwu:

I'm all for the take your time to think and don't be in a rush thingy, but do you know what it means to take a whole minute to think before giving an answer to just 1 question? Maybe you just want to answer 1 or 2 questions considering the thousands that were invited. When asked a question that isn't familiar just approach it calmy. That's my submission

.....................no need to argue. Do that wish you feel is best for you.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 03, 2019
Ccanyanwu:

You see! Another mindset

E don do.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 1samm: 1:46pm On Jul 03, 2019
just finished my interview!!..I wasnt asked to introduce myself or any question about nnpc,!!..all d questions asked were situational!!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nevergiveup1: 1:48pm On Jul 03, 2019
Stop twisting people's comment . Nobody forced anyone to move on, or do you have a pistol placed on your head to move on?
I also don't need you to be happy for me because it's very unnecessary to me! Be more sensible, so that you can be happy for yourself not me.
Keep waiting for 2nd invite instead of moving on, it is entirely up to you.

Good luck to all those interviewed and awaiting to be interviewed. You all work hard to get here, and keep up the struggle pls smiley

Henriie:
Stop forcing people to move on..she has the right to hope. Yea you got your invite we are happy for you focus on yours and allow people be. For those that have moved on goodluck to you so when the 2nd invites drop we don't expect you to receive any. For those who got hope keep it high and do not let anyone discourage you.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kherdhazlek: 1:52pm On Jul 03, 2019
Please is there any biochemistry scheduled for Saturday July 6th? PM
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kherdhazlek: 1:53pm On Jul 03, 2019
How far is the Airport to Area 10 my Abuja peeps? Please help a sister, I intend booking a hotel around that side
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by iammiracle1(m): 1:55pm On Jul 03, 2019
1samm:
just finished my interview!!..I wasnt asked to introduce myself or any question about nnpc,!!..all d questions asked were situational!!

Baba drop one tip now grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by davidswagz(m): 1:58pm On Jul 03, 2019
Kherdhazlek:
How far is the Airport to Area 10 my Abuja peeps? Please help a sister, I intend booking a hotel around that side

30minutes only if there is no traffic

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by iammiracle1(m): 2:02pm On Jul 03, 2019
ezesj:
Hard to say, but its very obvious I won't be recruited....
I would say my interviewers asked me the strangest of questions....
I have moved on
Goodluck to those that will go through...

Faith son, Faith

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kherdhazlek: 2:04pm On Jul 03, 2019
[quote author=davidswagz post=79904

Thanks so much... Other areas you advise I look at?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Viqtour(m): 2:11pm On Jul 03, 2019
1samm:
EH or GT?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Toobie: 2:22pm On Jul 03, 2019
Has any Electrical Engineer be interviewed for GT Position. Kindly help with tips
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by zannie(f): 2:27pm On Jul 03, 2019
1samm:

Mine too
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 03, 2019
datascience:

E don do.
Done your interview?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 03, 2019
Ccanyanwu:

Done your interview?

Did I ever tell you I was invited for interview?

I just decided to help out someone with no regrets and you attacked me like kilode. I guess only those invited like you can help him out.

Thanks. Bye
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 03, 2019
ezesj:

Wondering what how tall are you and what are the uses of traps has to do with engineering
If you are a geologist or an engineer, especially petroleum engineer. I think you ought to know what trap is all about.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 03, 2019
Kayceenaz:

I think NNPC's subsidiaries in the upstream and downstream sectors such as NPDC, WRPC, KRPC, PHRC. Why? Your course revolves round extraction (harvesting), production, and processing. Such thinking procedural framework arms you with an aptitude to be most effective in exploration and refining, once you're exposed to and learn the ropes therein.

This makes sense. Thank you
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Herbolajy: 2:59pm On Jul 03, 2019
Please how feasible is it that someone scheduled for 9am will be done by latest 12.30pm?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by floydmayweather: 3:00pm On Jul 03, 2019
I heard the race is against your village people. Will you now be wishing your village people not to do well in their interview grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 03, 2019
datascience:

Did I ever tell you I was invited for interview?

I just decided to help out someone with no regrets and you attacked me like kilode. I guess only those invited like you can help him out.

Thanks. Bye
Brother it's not like that o
Please don't get upset. I wrote everything out of genuine concern. I wasn't aware of your invitation status. No vex
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by iammiracle1(m): 3:07pm On Jul 03, 2019
chidiebereuzoma:

If you are a geologist or an engineer, especially petroleum engineer. I think you ought to know what trap is all about.

Oga if you know tell the house now

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Grupo(m): 3:13pm On Jul 03, 2019
iammiracle1:

If you just google what is trap, you will find your answer. But you are a lazy youth.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Inception(m): 3:17pm On Jul 03, 2019
iammiracle1:

It is an underground rock formation that blocks the movement of petroleum and causes it to accumulate in a reservoir that can be exploited. The oil is accompanied always by water and often by natural gas. I want to believe the interviewee studied petroleum engineering or geology.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by loanky: 3:25pm On Jul 03, 2019
ezesj:

Wondering what how tall are you and what are the uses of traps has to do with engineering
wow, is this what you called strange? shocked

You don't know how tall you are or the uses of traps?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 3:29pm On Jul 03, 2019
iammiracle1:

Don’t mind him. I didn’t even want to comment. I think a trap is somewhat like an automatic valve so to say that removes non condensable gas or condensates with minimal or no effect on a live steam.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 3:31pm On Jul 03, 2019
loanky:
wow, is this what you called strange? shocked

You don't know how tall you are or the uses of traps?
If someone asks how tall am I? I will just tell him about myself. Not sure if that’s a correct reply

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.