Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,889 members, 7,828,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (268) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4841581 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Fe190: 3:33pm On Jul 03, 2019
ezesj:
How tall are you?
What are the uses of traps?
The normal questions were...
Why do you want to work with NNPC?
What is the first thing you do when you come to work?Which one will you attend to first when you have different duties to do at work?
#I believe this recruitment will be highly based on luck

wow, Traps Did you study Petroleum Engineering or Geology?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Macgyver1: 3:37pm On Jul 03, 2019
Gbyms:

If someone asks how tall am I? I will just tell him about myself. Not sure if that’s a correct reply

it's a "personal interview question." He should have mentioned his height in ft or meters.

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Burchester: 3:38pm On Jul 03, 2019
Jiang:

The GMD of NNPC will never allow such, How could he assent to others pass through d back door when thousands of Nigerians wrote the exams based on merit & called for interview. If you did not pass d CBT even ur connect can't help you .

FYI interview ends on d stated date, unless of course some people selected refused to show up, then May be a few might be called to replace them.

In Nigeria everything is possible.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by loanky: 3:40pm On Jul 03, 2019
Gbyms:

If someone asks how tall am I? I will just tell him about myself. Not sure if that’s a correct reply

I believed he was asked how tall he was because he's an engineering graduate. As an engineer, you are expected to be able to make reasonable estimate of size and measurement of dimensions. You could be asked how tall is the room you were in.

As for the trap aspect, he could have asked for clarification concerning the ambiguity of the question.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 03, 2019
chidiebereuzoma:

If you are a geologist or an engineer, especially petroleum engineer. I think you ought to know what trap is all about.
Studied Chemical Engineering...
It sounded strange
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 03, 2019
[quote author=Fe190 post=79907651]

wow, Traps Did you study Petroleum Engineering or Geology?[/chemicalquote]
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nurd(m): 3:47pm On Jul 03, 2019
You guys mean this is what they are asking? grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 03, 2019
Told them my actual height of 6.3ft..
But that question was strange in the middle of an interview

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enireqx20(f): 3:49pm On Jul 03, 2019
ezesj:

Wow! You're quite tall. No wonder they asked you that question

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by johnayanyo(m): 3:50pm On Jul 03, 2019
Please any idea when interviews end daily? I desire to know so I could schedule my day appropriately.

Thanks

Monday: 10pm
Tuesday: 7pm
Wednesday: Could be better
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Macgyver1: 3:50pm On Jul 03, 2019
ezesj:

You see, you are tall, that's why they asked. Congrats fam!

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by loanky: 3:51pm On Jul 03, 2019
Enireqx20:

Wow! You're quite tall. No wonder they asked you that question
grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Olubeth(f): 4:00pm On Jul 03, 2019
Hello, please is there any Business Admin graduate here who has done his/her interview?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by johnnybravo1990: 4:06pm On Jul 03, 2019
ezesj:

This young man is not serious. You carry 6ft3’ height go interview, and you expected them not ask you how tall you are? grin Just kidding, but now we know how that question came about. It was not a trick question. Most people don’t walk around with that height; it’s very probable that they were just intrigued by your height. You did well in your reply.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 03, 2019
Please is it right for me to include my final year project as an accomplishment in my cv. I'm a GT. Please help me out.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by MarieAnn2012: 4:24pm On Jul 03, 2019
Can someone put an employee of NNPC as reference?

Cc xfire
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ibukun003(m): 4:37pm On Jul 03, 2019
chidiebereuzoma:
Please is it right for me to include my final year project as an accomplishment in my cv. I'm a GT. Please help me out.

Please do and be ready to defend it.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CsRockefeller(m): 4:39pm On Jul 03, 2019
chidiebereuzoma:

Are you for real?

shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by onye07: 4:40pm On Jul 03, 2019
This is Nigeria, it is 100 % possible....... connection get levels.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by PHEMIEY(m): 4:43pm On Jul 03, 2019
Herbolajy:
Please how feasible is it that someone scheduled for 9am will be done by latest 12.30pm?

From the reports here so far, it looks unrealizable. But, that doesn't mean it is impossible.
Schedule a flexible time frame for yourself, even if it means sacrificing the whole day. I pray it will all worth it in the long run.
Best of luck fam!

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by subcbouy: 4:50pm On Jul 03, 2019
chidiebereuzoma:
why not? Be ready to answer questions on it
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 03, 2019
chidiebereuzoma:
no, don't. On your CV, put it under your degree, if at all you want to include it. it's generally a requirement not an accomplishment in the normal sense, you can be proud of it but don't show it like it's a BIG accomplishment, try to talk about what you learned, how it made independent work out of you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 03, 2019
Please any Idea of when results will be out or appointments will be given?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by iammiracle1(m): 5:01pm On Jul 03, 2019
Grupo:

If you just google what is trap, you will find your answer. But you are a lazy youth.

So says the wise man...ode grin

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Grupo(m): 5:02pm On Jul 03, 2019
mos4phy:
no, don't. On your CV, put it under your degree, if at all you want to include it. it's generally a requirement not an accomplishment in the normal sense, you can be proud of it but don't show it like it's a BIG accomplishment, try to talk about what you learned, how it made independent work out of you.

What if he developed a software as his project, is that not a big enough achievement? Not every BSc project is about copying things online and pasting.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by PHEMIEY(m): 5:06pm On Jul 03, 2019
chidiebereuzoma:

I would rather say: Even if it will make your CV just half page, don't put what you can't defend. More doesn't always mean better.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by yungmin: 5:07pm On Jul 03, 2019
Kherdhazlek:
How far is the Airport to Area 10 my Abuja peeps? Please help a sister, I intend booking a hotel around that side

It is far. Uber would not be less than 3k

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by FSade: 5:08pm On Jul 03, 2019
Please did they request for original credentials or can one go with just the 5 photocopies that were requested for
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 03, 2019
Grupo:

What if he developed a software as his project, is that not a big enough achievement? Not every BSc project is about copying things online and pasting.
this is a trivial topic,and doesn't really matter for this kind of interview. but for other cases, i would strictly advise you not to include a final year project under accomplishments unless probably you were given an award on it, or recognized officially for it. Here's a guideline:

CV Achievements can be roughly divided into two main categories:

1) Personal: received awards, won competitions, volunteering which resulted in great impact, participating in sporting events which led to awards, etc.

2) Professional: saved the company time and money, increased performance, facilitated growth, met and exceeded work targets, etc.

They do not include:

Performing daily tasks and activities
Performing a job’s standard duties
Personality traits (e.g. being friendly, helpful, etc.)
Completing a required routine project or deliverable

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Grupo(m): 5:18pm On Jul 03, 2019
mos4phy:
this is a trivial topic,and doesn't really matter for this kind of interview. but for other cases, i would strictly advise you not to include a final year project under accomplishments unless probably you were given an award on it, or recognized officially for it. Here's a guideline:

CV Achievements can be roughly divided into two main categories:

1) Personal: received awards, won competitions, volunteering which resulted in great impact, participating in sporting events which led to awards, etc.

2) Professional: saved the company time and money, increased performance, facilitated growth, met and exceeded work targets, etc.

They do not include:

Performing daily tasks and activities
Performing a job’s standard duties
Personality traits (e.g. being friendly, helpful, etc.)
Completing a required routine project or deliverable

Okay, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 03, 2019
CsRockefeller:

Are you for real?

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Easy bro easy �

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 5:21pm On Jul 03, 2019
13th July please coman pass... undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.