Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (269) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4844932 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by JARUSHUB: 5:32pm On Jul 03, 2019
We have received 2 positive responses from our clients on 2 big different interviews (NOT NNPC) this week.

The screenshot is from one of them, it is for a big international firm that many people try to enter yearly. If that Interview is truly important to you, come for JarusHub training.

It is not magic, just process, dedication and the grace of God.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by brokewaist(f): 5:45pm On Jul 03, 2019
FSade:
Please did they request for original credentials or can one go with just the 5 photocopies that were requested for

5 photocopies? Abeg those that have done interview is it 5 photocopies of original documents that was requested for?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Baselm: 5:50pm On Jul 03, 2019
brokewaist:

5 photocopies? Abeg those that have done interview is it 5 photocopies of original documents that was requested for?

If you were truly invited you will see they asked for original documents, plus 6 copies of your CV. they later sent a message that you also come along with photocopies of the original documents. Just a copy each of the documents is required, plus the original,plus 6 copies of CV.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by samwills45: 5:53pm On Jul 03, 2019
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hayordeeji(f): 5:57pm On Jul 03, 2019
Business Administration graduates pls help with related course questions if you've done your interview plssss!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by EmmyteeTosin(m): 6:12pm On Jul 03, 2019
subcbouy:
why not? Be ready to answer questions on it
Exactly.. I added it in mine as Projects and I'm really anticipating questions about it.. Because it a field work.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by brokewaist(f): 6:14pm On Jul 03, 2019
ezesj:
How tall are you?
What are the uses of traps?
The normal questions were...
Why do you want to work with NNPC?
What is the first thing you do when you come to work?Which one will you attend to first when you have different duties to do at work?
#I believe this recruitment will be highly based on luck

Bros, lemme tell you a story. In 2012, a very pregnant me traveled from Bayelsa to Abuja for standard organisation of Nigeria (SON) interview.

When it got to my turn I was asked "may we know you"? After answering, I was asked If I was computer literate
I listed like 5 programming language that I am very conversant with. The panel was 5 persons, 4 men and one igbo woman. St this point I was seriously impressing the men and they where nodding.

Omo, that is how this woman now asked who is the DG of SON. I sincerely responded that I do not know. She asked " so what do you know about SON". I apologetically said I know nothing. Omo, you need to see when this woman para, that it is not my type they are looking for here, that I am one sided and all I know is book. On this note my interview ended.

I got back home told my hubby and his elder brother what happened, we put it down as a learning experience and forgot about the job.

3 months later, I got a call from the DG's secretary asking me to come and pick up my appointment letter and do my documentation immediately as I was one of the few who haven't picked up theirs. Apparently list of those successful came out a while ago and my name was on it.

Lesson learnt: dem plenti...... this is already too long cheesy

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by brokewaist(f): 6:19pm On Jul 03, 2019
Baselm:

If you were truly invited you will see they asked for original documents, plus 6 copies of your CV. they later sent a message that you also come along with photocopies of the original documents. Just a copy each of the documents is required, plus the original,plus 6 copies of CV.

I know 6 copies of cv and copy of originals, this is the first I am seeing of 5 copies of original.

Truly invited candidate.........I wish you success lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Baselm: 6:30pm On Jul 03, 2019
brokewaist:

I know 6 copies of cv and copy of originals, this is the first I am seeing of 5 copies of original.

Truly invited candidate.........I wish you success lipsrsealed

You should reply her, not me

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by KenyACE: 6:33pm On Jul 03, 2019
Shalnick23:

Microbiologgy

I studied microbiology too. Did they ask you questions from microbiology?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by favoured247(m): 6:45pm On Jul 03, 2019
A quick one for those who have been interviewed. Please at what point do they collect the CV? Is it before u enter d interview room or when u enter the interview room. Am asking because I want to know if they take time to go through your CV first before they invite u into the interview room. Or they invite u and then u hand over your CV to them and they start asking questions. Please I need clarifications. Thanks
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by subcbouy: 6:57pm On Jul 03, 2019
EmmyteeTosin:
Exactly.. I added it in mine as Projects and I'm really anticipating questions about it.. Because it a field work.
your project has formed an integral part of your experience as a graduate.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GIGATT9(m): 6:58pm On Jul 03, 2019
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by number5(m): 7:05pm On Jul 03, 2019
Gbyms:
Please those that have been interviewed, upon entry to the panel area, do all the interviewers introduce themselves first or they just take your cv and go straight to ‘May we know you ‘?

There is no specific formula for these sturvs. Its at d dispensation of ur panel.. Some ppl are never asked to introduce themselves, some are asked, some ppls interview start in an awkward way, maybe with a complement then straight to question.. Just be ready to tell em bout urself thats all

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by number5(m): 7:07pm On Jul 03, 2019
favoured247:
A quick one for those who have been interviewed. Please at what point do they collect the CV? Is it before u enter d interview room or when u enter the interview room. Am asking because I want to know if they take time to go through your CV first before they invite u into the interview room. Or they invite u and then u hand over your CV to them and they start asking questions. Please I need clarifications. Thanks

No specific formula bros.. They collect it when they want
.sometimes they ask you to introduce urself and if they find your intro captivating, they pickup from there and forget abt cv till they end.. Sometimes dey collect ir cv bfor intro.. But all in all, U're going in with ur cv, ur cv doesnt go in before u

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by eclint(m): 7:10pm On Jul 03, 2019
favoured247:
they'll collect your cv b4 you enter the interview room. It'll take them few minutes to scrutinize it and then call you in. Each of them have prepared questions to ask you. Might take 20-30min.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by EmmyteeTosin(m): 7:11pm On Jul 03, 2019
subcbouy:
your project has formed an integral part of your experience as a graduate.
Exactly... it is the backbone of what I ever learnt and really proud to be able to defend and talk about it.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nathphil(m): 7:15pm On Jul 03, 2019
FSade:
Please did they request for original credentials or can one go with just the 5 photocopies that were requested for
go with original bro
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by johnayanyo(m): 7:15pm On Jul 03, 2019
All My NNPC GT Interview Experience on 3rd July 2019 (Panel 47 later turn 16)

I woke up as early as 4am, did final preparation and interview practice. Left my place at 6am, took coastal bus to NNPC Towers. When I got to the towers, met other candidates outside the towers at far end of a fence. I went straight to the tower, I was told to wait for my scheduled time (9am). I went back to sit beside the fence. With much tension, I hurriedly went to urinate.

Thereafter, everyone went into queue, I join at 8:47am. Later, we were told the space available will not be sufficient everyone. I went back to sit. At 9:09am we fall into queue again, this time going into the towers. At the tower gate, we were asked to bring out our ID card and invitation letter for sight seeing and later given a pass card before entry into the towers. While those that came with bag were asked to drop their bag and register it also, they got the bag immediately at the other end of the search machine. We were led to the ground floor of the towers for verification; while moving, we were given a green file and differentiated into our categories (GT & EH).The first, was the signing of the invitation letter by an officer, thereafter verification of our original credentials and photocopies at 10:47am. The green file has our 6 copies of our resume and photocopies and the file was assigned with a panel no.

Thereafter, we were led to the hollow chambers of NNPC, where our names were called from the list assigned to the various panels. Immediately it got to my panel (16), I was alert to hear my name correctly. I came out when I heard my name, together with two other persons in the same panel with me at 11: 24am. We followed the usher to the panel room through the elevator. Thereafter, one of the interviewers came out to inform us to relax, that is not as difficult as we think, we should be free to express ourselves to the best level we can. Another even offer us a bottle of water and biscuit.

After they finished with the 7am candidates, one of us enter according to the order in the list. After her, they went for a tea break. I discovered the block we were, houses more of engineering inclined candidates. One of the interviewers came and collect by file that contain my resume and went inside with it. At 1:13pm I was called in for my interview with 6 interviewers, all assigned to interview engineering inclined candidates, which I was among (Electrical/Electronic).

Firstly, there all introduced themselves, and one gave the safety tips in the tower in case it becomes necessary and I was told I could excuse myself to use the convenience at any point in the interview.
These are my interview questions;

1. Can you tell us what project you did at final year?
2. Tell us the problem you saw.
3. Tell us more about your findings, conclusion.
4. Which part of Nigeria will you project (Integrated windturbine inverter sysyem ) be more relevant.
5. Can you tell us the safety measures you can put in place to avert an incident?
6. What is the most difficult situation you have ever been?
7. What is the most decision you ever taken?
8. Do you intend to setup an institution?
9. Why did you decide to pursue something different from your first degree in your second degree?
10. Do you have any comments like questions for us?
N.B: I used the STAR techniques on Q6 & Q7.

After the interview, I went through the elevator and asked to be stopped at the ground floor. I went straight to Block D, to sign out and register my Bank Account with the officer in charge.
I met a security man at the gate post, he said he wishes me a safe trip home. I told him "I WILL BE BACK". He smilled. I left the tense NNPC TOWERS at 2:07pm.

I sincerely wish those yet to be interviewed the very best. I pray this experience I had could help someone.

You must know something, for you to have the capacity to get to this level, it means you also have what others don't have to ace this interview. Just believe in yourself and trust in God/Allah.

Feel free to reach me @johnayanyouniben@gmail.com or 08068085056, 09023030937 for questions and clarifications.

#See you at the top.

81 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mujadilo: 7:16pm On Jul 03, 2019
klem93:
tommorow 3rd

Am Sure you got safe landing from your Panel?

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tayowiseone: 7:18pm On Jul 03, 2019
My CV went in long before me.

favoured247:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mujadilo: 7:19pm On Jul 03, 2019
johnayanyo:

I woke up as early as 4am, did final preparation and interview practice. Left my place at 6am, took coastal bus to NNPC Towers. When I got to the towers, met other candidates outside the towers at far end of a fence. I went straight to the tower, I was told to wait for my scheduled time (9am). I went back to sit beside the fence. With much tension, I hurriedly went to urinate.

Thereafter, everyone went into queue, I join at 8:47am. Later, we were told the space available will not be sufficient everyone. I went back to sit. At 9:09am we fall into queue again, this time going into the towers. At the tower gate, we were asked to bring out our ID card and invitation letter for sight seeing and later given a pass card before entry into the towers. While those that came with bag were asked to drop their bag and register it also, they got the bag immediately at the other end of the search machine. We were led to the ground floor of the towers for verification; while moving, we were given a green file and differentiated into our categories.The first, was the signing of the invitation letter by an officer, thereafter verification of our original credentials and photocopies at 10:47am. The green file has our 6 copies of our resume and photocopies and the file was assigned with a panel no.

Thereafter, we were led to the hollow chambers of NNPC, where our names were called from the list assigned to the various panels. Immediately it got to my panel (16), I was alert to hear my name correctly. I came out when I heard my name, together with two other persons in the same panel with me at 11: 24am. We followed the usher to the panel room through the elevator. Thereafter, one of the interviewers came out to inform us to relax, that is not as difficult as we think, we should be free to express ourselves to the best level we can. Another even offer us a bottle of water and biscuit.

After they finished with the 7am candidates, one of us enter according to the order in the list. After her, they went for a tea break. I discovered the block we were, houses more of engineering inclined candidates. At 1:13pm I was called in for my interview with 6 interviewers, all assigned to interview engineering inclined candidates, which I was among (Electrical/Electronic).

Firstly, there all introduced themselves, and one gave the safety tips in the tower in case it becomes necessary and I was told I could excuse myself to use the convenience at any point in the interview.

4. Which part of Nigeria will you project (Integrated windturbine inverter sysyem ) be more relevant.
5. Can you tell us the safety measures you can put in place to avert an incident?
9. Why did you decide to pursue something different from your first degree in your second degree?

After the interview, I went through the elevator and asked to be stopped at the ground floor. I went straight to Block D, to sign out and register my Bank Account with the officer in charge.
I met a security man at the gate post, he said he wishes me a safe trip home. I told him "I WILL BE BACK". He smilled. I left the tense NNPC TOWERS at 2:07pm.

I sincerely wish those yet to be interviewed the very best. I pray this experience I had could help someone.

You must know something, for you to have the capacity to get to this level, it means you also have what others don't have to ace this interview. Just believe in yourself and trust in God/Allah.

Feel free to reach me @johnayanyouniben@gmail.com or 08068085056, 09023030937 for questions and clarifications.

#See you at the top.

This type of people are rare o.
He took note of every bit of the experience because he had preconceived he was gonna reach out to help some1 in the dark.

Wow. So detailed
Bless you.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Graceudogwu(f): 7:29pm On Jul 03, 2019
Graceudogwu:
Please guys where can an English and Literary Studies graduate fit in, I work as a Customer Service Representative.
Someone should pls answer my question.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 03, 2019
What is NNPC into?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enireqx20(f): 7:47pm On Jul 03, 2019
JAMESOMEIZA:
What is NNPC into?

You're just pulling our legs right?

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CallofDuty(m): 7:56pm On Jul 03, 2019
Omo the guy questions no be here oo...see me running back now to read my project...Project wey I don almost forget finish..

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by profem1(m): 8:06pm On Jul 03, 2019
I have mine scheduled for 1:30pm and I have booked my flight back to Lagos for 6pm. Based on experiences so far, will it be possible to meet up?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 8:19pm On Jul 03, 2019
johnayanyo:

Thereafter, everyone went into queue, I join at 8:47am. Later, we were told the space available will not be sufficient everyone. I went back to sit. At 9:09am we fall into queue again, this time going into the towers. At the tower gate, we were asked to bring out our ID card and invitation letter for sight seeing and later given a pass card before entry into the towers. While those that came with bag were asked to drop their bag and register it also, they got the bag immediately at the other end of the search machine. We were led to the ground floor of the towers for verification; while moving, we were given a green file and differentiated into our categories (GT & EH).The first, was the signing of the invitation letter by an officer, thereafter verification of our original credentials and photocopies at 10:47am. The green file has our 6 copies of our resume and photocopies and the file was assigned with a panel no.

After they finished with the 7am candidates, one of us enter according to the order in the list. After her, they went for a tea break. I discovered the block we were, houses more of engineering inclined candidates. One of the interviewers came and collect by file that contain my resume and went inside with it. At 1:13pm I was called in for my interview with 6 interviewers, all assigned to interview engineering inclined candidates, which I was among (Electrical/Electronic).

#See you at the top.

God bless you Sir!
Please did you put in your final year project in your curriculum vitae?
I’m purposely not adding mine as I want to display other strengths. Hope I won’t be queried for it.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by iammiracle1(m): 8:19pm On Jul 03, 2019
Gbyms:

God bless you Sir!
Please did you put in your final year project in your curriculum vitae?
I’m purposely not adding mine as I want to display other strengths. Hope I won’t be queried for it.

Same here...

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by jmanity: 8:20pm On Jul 03, 2019
profem1:
I have mine scheduled for 1:30pm and I have booked my flight back to Lagos for 6pm. Based on experiences so far, will it be possible to meet up?

Yours might be different but based on experience it's not possible.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Sethvincent(m): 8:32pm On Jul 03, 2019
johnayanyo:

#See you at the top.

Thank you very much,
You are the kind of person we need in this country. Explained everything in a clear picture.
I wish success. God bless you.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Soytex: 8:34pm On Jul 03, 2019
Did NNPC consider HND graduates without MSc for the interview.

(1) (2) (3) ... (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.