Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (278) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4839104 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by iammiracle1(m): 10:44pm On Jul 04, 2019
teeshawt:
Interview went well, but the chief panelist almost got me with the simplest question there is to answer. He started by throwing an indirect question in form of may we know you, Which I answered quite well. I still dey feel myself until he said state first law of thermodynamics (simple .

To those that are yet to do, Do well to know related questions that can be asked in your field... As simple as energy can neither be created nor destroyed.................... is, it would have made me a bad representative of Engineering, because it was written all over their face that if i don't get this simple question, I'm sure done for........

Bro are u GT?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by iammiracle1(m): 10:48pm On Jul 04, 2019
NoHatred:
Don't mind them. They want to form Mr. Generous. While it is not wrong to share info about your interview, there are certain things you shouldn't divulge, like the questions u were asked. The most annoying thing is that many who are requesting for them to be furnished with info would not do so if they were in that position. People can be cunning.

I am just watching those giving out sensitive info. Na una sabi oooooo

True but not totally true, forget it bro, what would be would be, have you not seen ppl who got answers to an exam still fail, and ppl who read just through the night of the exam pass? So calm down if you don't want to share free it, just watch as some ppl who have been open and cheerful brandish their invite when the time comes, which me sef go be one of them...

Do your thing let others do theirs grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NoHatred: 10:48pm On Jul 04, 2019
datascience:

Quite absurd that you think this way. But not surprising because you are an average African. But you will be fine in the end
Shut up your mouth there. I know you too well on Nairaland. You write carelessly. And I put it to you that you replied this way cos you've not done your interview. Parasite.

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NoHatred: 10:50pm On Jul 04, 2019
iammiracle1:

True but not totally true, forget it bro, what would be would be, have you not seen ppl who got answers to an exam still fail, and ppl who read just through the night of the exam pass? So calm down if you don't want to share free it, just watch as some ppl who have been open and cheerful brandish their invite when the time comes, which me sef go be one of them...

Do your thing let others do theirs grin
OK o. Carry go
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 04, 2019
NoHatred:
Shut up mouth there. I know you too well on Nairaland. You write carelessly. And I put it to you that you replied this way cos you've done your interview. Parasite.

Okay. My mouth is shut. Anything else you have to say?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Grupo(m): 10:51pm On Jul 04, 2019
NoHatred:
OK o. Carry go

Your user name says you are no hatred, but you are actually hatred itself.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by opey25(m): 10:53pm On Jul 04, 2019
Hi all,
I passed PMP exam few months ago but the hard copy of the certificate has not been sent to me by PMI.
I only have the e- copy of the certificate which was sent to me by PMI. I hope there will be no issue during the verification because uploaded the e-copy during the application.

Cc: Jarus
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 04, 2019
Grupo:

Hahahahahahaha...
Just ignore. He will be fine in the end

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 04, 2019
datascience:

He that is wise scattereth and make plenty.

He that is foolish witholds and turns to poverty.

Understand the relativity now?
My friend, scatter your information to your village people and see now. There is time for everything. Do you own. and seek God's face.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NoHatred: 10:59pm On Jul 04, 2019
warriorguy:
My friend, scatter your information to your village people and see now. There is time for everything. Do you own. and seek God's face.
Don't mind him abeg
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 04, 2019
warriorguy:

Warrior, who God go bless go bless. When it is your time, even your mistake will not change anything.

Let God fight for you. I know you are a warriot guy.

Some of us did not make it to interview but it changes nothing. Na God win am

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Jarus(m): 11:00pm On Jul 04, 2019
opey25:
Hi all,
I passed PMP exam few months ago but the hard copy of the certificate has not been sent to me by PMI.
I only have the e- copy of the certificate which was sent to me by PMI. I hope there will be no issue during the verification because uploaded the e-copy during the application.

Cc: Jarus

I don't think PMP certificate is critical to your being employed. It is not your o'level, first degree, NYSC cert, or birth certificate. I don't think that should be a problem.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by opey25(m): 11:04pm On Jul 04, 2019
Jarus:

I don't think PMP certificate is critical to your being employed. It is not your o'level, first degree, NYSC cert, or birth certificate. I don't think that should be a problem.
thank you for your response.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 04, 2019
datascience:

Warrior, who God go bless go bless. When it is your time, even your mistake will not change anything.

Let God fight for you. I know you are a warriot guy.

Some of us did not make it to interview but it changes nothing. Na God win am
God bless you.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by opey25(m): 11:09pm On Jul 04, 2019
Jarus:

is it advisable to print the e-copy and take it along for verification since i uploaded it during the application process ?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NoHatred: 11:20pm On Jul 04, 2019
Grupo:

Yes, I don't have hatred for fairness. I don't have hatred for mutualism. But I do hate Parasitism. I hate it when people are not given equal playing grounds to act. By divulging sensitive info, you're not giving people equal playing grounds and in so doing, you are encouraging parasitism.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TheSociopath(m): 11:22pm On Jul 04, 2019
Bodylicious:
Biggest lie I have ever heard on this thread...I know few people who schooled abroad both degree and masters and they are working with NNPC and even CBN. If you don't know pls don't talk....

Please read well before accusing anyone. Bye
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ReliableMe05: 11:24pm On Jul 04, 2019
Thanks a lot, have downloaded it. God bless u

Mujadilo:

Having issues replying .
By popular demand- Dragnet Q

https://www.4shared.com/office/5q_R4VLhfi/DRAGNET_studypack_updated.html
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 04, 2019
NoHatred:
Yes, I don't have hatred for fairness. I don't have hatred for mutualism. But I do hate Parasitism. I hate it when people are not given equal playing grounds to act. By divulging sensitive info, you're not giving people equal playing grounds and in so doing, you are encouraging parasitism.

That's an intresting perspective

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CsRockefeller(m): 12:12am On Jul 05, 2019
NoHatred:

Parasitism kee u there. grin (na joke o)

I don't get why we shouldn't help each other, during the exam at my center, I helped 3 persons with answers from d CBT, they were all called up for the interview.

When I got outside, the people I helped started thanking me, so the 10am batch got interested and asked me how it went, I told them every question I could remember, "withholding nothing"

Maybe, its just my nature to help people, I don't care whether the person I helped gets in and I dont, I just want to go to bed each night happy and fulfilled. grin grin grin

Anyone leaving from jibowu tomorrow morning? Make we link up, preferably female grin

20 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 12:13am On Jul 05, 2019
NoHatred:
Don't mind them. They want to form Mr. Generous. While it is not wrong to share info about your interview, there are certain things you shouldn't divulge, like the questions u were asked. The most annoying thing is that many who are requesting for them to be furnished with info would not do so if they were in that position. People can be cunning.

ThankGod the world isn’t filled with people like you and your friend.
There’s nothing wrong in telling someone anything! it’s not by power or might! Do you think you are better than most people that didn’t make it to this stage?! This is not how to live tho.
Please guys continue to share your experiences. It’s not going to reduce your chance in anyway.
Believe your God that brought you this far.
As for me, this job is mine already. Oral interview is just a process. The spirit controls the physical.

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Shontelvee9: 12:17am On Jul 05, 2019
Lol This doesn't make sense their is more to what the interviewers want than just the answer to your question like people do bad with answers in interview and still get the job. And if it was about the answers Nnpc won't have interviews on different days . For Christ sake u guys are the future of Nnpc try to think smart
NoHatred:

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 12:17am On Jul 05, 2019
datascience:

Hahahahahahaha...
Just ignore. He will be fine in the end
Hahaha. People that cover their work in school and still fail

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 12:20am On Jul 05, 2019
CsRockefeller:

I don't get why we shouldn't help each other, during the exam at my center, I helped 3 persons with answers from d CBT, they were all called up for the interview.

When I got outside, the people I helped started thanking me, so the 10am batch got interested and asked me how it went, I told them every question I could remember, "withholding nothing"

Maybe, its just my nature to help people, I don't care whether the person I helped gets in and I dont, I just want to go to bed each night happy and fulfilled. grin grin grin

Anyone leaving from jibowu tomorrow morning? Make we link up, preferably female

God bless you. Except the link up part. Lol
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enireqx20(f): 12:24am On Jul 05, 2019
CsRockefeller:

Anyone leaving from jibowu tomorrow morning? Make we link up, preferably female grin

Which transport company?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CsRockefeller(m): 12:26am On Jul 05, 2019
Enireqx20:

Which transport company?

Thinking of either GIG or PMT.

Note Pls: Come along with your snacks, I have none to share. grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enireqx20(f): 12:28am On Jul 05, 2019
CsRockefeller:

Thinking of either GIG or PMT.

Note Pls: Come along with your snacks, I have none to share. grin

Not going with any of those
I'm thinking Calculux
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:29am On Jul 05, 2019
CsRockefeller:

Indeed someone sensible

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:30am On Jul 05, 2019
Enireqx20:

I'm thinking Calculux

Hi,
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enireqx20(f): 12:31am On Jul 05, 2019
datascience:

Hi,

Hey
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CsRockefeller(m): 12:32am On Jul 05, 2019
Enireqx20:

I'm thinking Calculux

I am guessing you studied Economics? shocked
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enireqx20(f): 12:34am On Jul 05, 2019
CsRockefeller:

I am guessing you studied Economics? shocked

Nope
Why?

(1) (2) (3) ... (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.