Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,676 members, 7,813,249 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (279) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4827430 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CsRockefeller(m): 12:38am On Jul 05, 2019
Enireqx20:

Nope
Why?

Your preference for mathematical transport companies.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by EmmyteeTosin(m): 12:39am On Jul 05, 2019
mathology5431:

Same here....all the way to Abuja bro!
Did we travel together today??.. Someone mentioned your name close to me.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enireqx20(f): 12:41am On Jul 05, 2019
CsRockefeller:

Your preference for mathematical transport companies.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kindy26(f): 12:43am On Jul 05, 2019
techconfam:
I had my interview yesterday, it was more of interactive session. I answered many questions on accounting (My course of study), questions on challenges I face on my current job, and safety caution. Everyone must answer questions safety. Just be confident.... No question on NNPC and its sub. Or General question. The interview was about me, my course and personal experience in life and in job. I'm a graduate training applicant. All the best

Please I need your contact dear. Can you drop your contact I need to call you please.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ogiby86: 12:46am On Jul 05, 2019
CsRockefeller:

Parasitism kee u there. grin (na joke o)

I don't get why we shouldn't help each other, during the exam at my center, I helped 3 persons with answers from d CBT, they were all called up for the interview.

When I got outside, the people I helped started thanking me, so the 10am batch got interested and asked me how it went, I told them every question I could remember, "withholding nothing"

Maybe, its just my nature to help people, I don't care whether the person I helped gets in and I dont, I just want to go to bed each night happy and fulfilled. grin grin grin

Anyone leaving from jibowu tomorrow morning? Make we link up, preferably female grin

Thank you very Nice one brotherly....Don't mind that person that made that comment...He's a real parasite...Very shallow thinking. What is he doing here himself if not looking for all the information in the world to help As his interview in the 1st place. if he thinks he's holier than thou then he's not meant to be here.....is it not the same information that brought us here that also made him come here. Some people sha will never learn to give. Blessings come your way when you help others.People will just start being hypocritical for no good reason.....If everyone in the world thinks the way that guy dey think nobody will ever move forward cos he will never learn or teach you anything o kai na wah o. Make depression no worry am for another man Headache o..If the job is yours nothing can stop it. That's an example of live and let others live their everybody can not be like him.

11 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kaspa007: 12:54am On Jul 05, 2019
yes ooo i was rescheduled too but i havent gotten the mail they said would be sent, please has anyone gotten the mail

mvem:
They are rescheduling people that are to be interviewed on Monday to Thursday
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by zannie(f): 12:55am On Jul 05, 2019
bowluwatife:
Hello everyone. I don't have my Original SSCE certificate, i only have the print out with me. Someone should Please advise on what to do. This is the only certificate i dont have its original

Court affidavit and police report to back it up
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ogiby86: 1:14am On Jul 05, 2019
Please has anyone with experience Hire done their interview or anyone in the Engineering field?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Trillwest: 1:28am On Jul 05, 2019
NoHatred:
Yes, I don't have hatred for fairness. I don't have hatred for mutualism. But I do hate Parasitism. I hate it when people are not given equal playing grounds to act. By divulging sensitive info, you're not giving people equal playing grounds and in so doing, you are encouraging parasitism.
please calm down is not wrong to share an experience!!! Whether or not experiences are shared here who go
pass go pass and I can guarantee you that even after reading the experiences the exact questions might not come.... so be cool if u don’t want to share yours is ok � but don’t speak hate speeches... Just the way we were looking for someone that has undergone this process before...in years to come or in next recruitment the informations here will be valuable to others!!! And you don’t have the right to tell people to hold and not share their experiences cos after now some might not remember what played in the interview room so is best they drop it as it is stil fresh.,, so u can hold yours if u don’t want to share...thanks

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:33am On Jul 05, 2019
Enireqx20:

Hey

Sent you a pm.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NanoSec: 1:36am On Jul 05, 2019
Send an email to geexclusive4@gmail.com for NNPC interview Q&A
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mvem(m): 1:42am On Jul 05, 2019
Kaspa007:
yes ooo i was rescheduled too but i havent gotten the mail they said would be sent, please has anyone gotten the mail

It wasn't everyone but those in the morning
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:05am On Jul 05, 2019
Gbyms:

With everything happening and even rape on ladies, you still don’t want to apply sense to yourself!
Just in this platform someone tried to dupe me, I was smart and then the person blocked me. I just laughed.
Tomorrow someone will say it’s village people when people forget to exhibit traits of common sense.
Please be careful! This is an online platform, many people are trying to feed on gullible ones and people that will fall victim are the greedy ones.
A word is enough for the wise.
Baba calm down. Like you rightly said it's an online forum and I ain't gullible.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mujadilo: 2:24am On Jul 05, 2019
davidswagz:

nnamdi.iwuji.ni@gmail.com

Help with dragnet past questions

https://www.4shared.com/office/5q_R4VLhfi/DRAGNET_studypack_updated.html
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Eggovic: 2:36am On Jul 05, 2019
So by August we should be having our induction

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nwills: 2:56am On Jul 05, 2019
So apart from interview questions on your field, did they ask current affairs?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Greatken007(m): 4:26am On Jul 05, 2019
You are asking because you refused to read previous messages,if you do i bet you there is enough to learn.
ogiby86:
Please has anyone with experience Hire done their interview or anyone in the Engineering field?

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by yody: 5:21am On Jul 05, 2019
Any medical doctor in the house? Please signify
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aremolomi: 5:51am On Jul 05, 2019
Any one in d house done interview with panel 5 . Pls share ur experience
Thanks

Greatken007:
You are asking because you refused to read previous messages,if you do i bet you there is enough to learn.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by sibabe25: 5:57am On Jul 05, 2019
Who God has blessed no man can curse... if you like hoard information... people who have given their experiences might end up being the ones called...

Besides people have put past CBT questions which I know most people benefitted from..

No man is an island so why keep information to yourself as if them they give award..

All the best to everyone and I pray we get our offer letters next month..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 6:05am On Jul 05, 2019
Divulgence is malpractice. It is principle.

Some have made it look as if it's about the competition but it's the the solemn advice from one of the moderators in the amphitheater, apart from being an exam principle.
And the person referencing school exams out of context, you're fortunate distinctions weren't reserved for a fixed number of students.
And datascience with the most sinister comments I've seen on NL quoting the Bible (to abet malpractice), who am I to judge?

God's grace cannot favor everyone into nnpc, cos nnpc cannot take everyone operating by grace. God's grace is going to lead some people into lower jobs where His grace can suffice even more.

But I have NoHatred for y'all. Do your thing(if it doesn't involve playing double standards), so long as you go to bed happy.

Have a great day!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ucheuzor1(m): 6:13am On Jul 05, 2019
Firstgentleman1:
Hello everyone. I'd like to share my experience today.

My interview was slated for 4th of July(today), 12pm. I had another test to take at 9am in another organisation. Luckily it was in the same location (CBD). I finished my test around 11am. I rushed to take a cab going to the secretariat, from there I connected NNPC towers. I got there around 11:20am. When you get to the front, you are likely to fret. This is where you see a lot of people lined up from the gate stretching almost to the junction. See crowd on suit na.

Luckily, I got there almost in time, because just as I was asking someone on the queue about his time, a man summoned us from the front of the gate. We formed a straight line and made our way into the tower. The man was saying, "12'o clock, come in now or never". We were on the straight line to the entrance where our ID cards were verified alongside our letter of invitation. From there, we proceeded to block A, I guess where we sat down with other invited Candidates. Some already had their letters of invitation verified while some were like us awaiting verification. After verification, which involves signing on your invitation letter, we'd move to signing of documents (original) and sighting of originals. Please take note that if you don't go with your originals, or you miss just one, your documents won't be validated and you can't proceed to the amphitheatre. Take very important note of this for those that would be interviewing later.

After validation of documents, you will sign in. After that, you would proceed to the amphitheatre. This is designed like a typical cinema hall. Here, you'd meet another set of nnpc staff. Here, they would try to make you feel at ease. They are there to call you to your panel. As a matter of fact, I think their job is more of making us comfortable than actually calling us in to our panel. There was a particular man there that was more of a comedian. Very humorous man. There are table water for you at every entry point. You can just take water when you are thirsty. Here, a clip would also be played telling you about what to do in case of an emergency. And also safety tips in the tower.

After you get called, ushers assigned to your panel would lead you to your panel room or floor as the case maybe. I discovered all of us called for that panel were from same discipline and we wrote our test in the same state. A quick check with my friend in another panel also revealed same thing. I was interviewed in the floor that housed the department my discipline would fit in. Take for instance, if you read courses like history, english, linguistics, you would be interviewed at the corporate service department. If you read Economics, business administration, you'd be interviewed at the finance and accounts department. A senior official even came out at a point to say we are all competing with people from our state. Someone cautioned him and he just left laughing. I guess it was supposed to be a classified info.

Enough of procedures, now to my interview experience.

I got in and the members of the panel offered me the only available seat placed before them. They made a joke of my name asking for the correct pronunciation. That was a way of actually making me feel relaxed. They introduced themselves, then told me to do same (can we meet you?). I did. The first man asked a situational judgement question. The second (a woman) asked a discipline related question. The third man asked another situational question. And the final question was about the generic safety question for today. Note that each day has a generic safety question. Today's safety question was: "you have just been promoted as a manager of a petrol station, what are the safety measure you'd take to prevent a fire incident". It was asked in all the panels. I was asked if I had a question, I said no, but I'd love to commend the whole process. I made them understand I was wowed.

On my performance, I won't say I performed well, I did my best and the fact remains that God can always spin surprises. When they ask things I didn't know, I am always quick to point it out to them that I had no idea and I would like them to enlighten me. They were more than glad to do so. At the end, you'd be ushered to block D where you will sign out, then fill out a form where you'd enter you account details for reimbursement of transport fare.

Even if I don't eventually get this job, I would always be proud of the fact that I once participated in the most transparent and seamless recruitment process ever. And that coming from the Nigerian government. Damn! I was blown away by the whole organisation, process and execution. The members of staff were so courteous and ever ready to help. I am guessing they were all trained for more than a month. Because to achieve this level of efficiency, a lot of resources would have been expended.

May God be with those that are preparing for theirs. May God remain with those of us that have written. No matter the outcome, it would all end in praise.

Goodluck guys.

Wow bro, what an awesome experience you had. Wishing you all the best man.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:18am On Jul 05, 2019
opey25:
is it advisable to print the e-copy and take it along for verification since i uploaded it during the application process ?

yes pls

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ucheuzor1(m): 6:23am On Jul 05, 2019
warriorguy:
WARNING! WARNING!! WARNING!! PLEASE MIND THE INFORMATION YOU GIVE TO OTHERS HERE. PLEASE BE QUIET, MIND YOUR BUSINESS UNTIL YOUR RESULT IS OUT. BE VERY CAREFUL WITH REPLIES, EXCEPT REQUESTS FOR DIRECTIONS TO MOTOR PARKS OR OTHER GENERAL STUFF..

KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT!!!

You're very stupid to make such silly comment bro. See let me tell you, all those people that u you feel are stupid in giving out information may in the end pass, while you forming like you're writing secondary school exam may not make it self.

The only guy that got first class on my department back then in school derives joy in helping people. He opens his work. If you want to copy, copy. Ask him questions, he'll gladly answer. That never stopped him from being the best.

I respect such guys not niggas like you with secondary school mentality.

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by yuno01: 6:36am On Jul 05, 2019
mvem:
I think it is only those in the morning of 8th July. Those in the afternoon did not get any message

I guess so...I didnt get any message or mail in that regard... July 8, 1:30pm
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by yuno01: 6:44am On Jul 05, 2019
bowluwatife:
Hello everyone. I don't have my Original SSCE certificate, i only have the print out with me. Someone should Please advise on what to do. This is the only certificate i dont have its original

please get it from the school you graduated from...its best and safer that way..
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 7:24am On Jul 05, 2019
@NNPC towers 7am... document verification in progress...

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by geektrovert: 7:32am On Jul 05, 2019
Guys,

There is a fallacy called "ad hominem fallacy", or "argumentum ad hominem fallacy".

From Wikipedia,
"Ad hominem (Latin for "to the person"[1]), short for argumentum ad hominem, is a fallacious argumentative strategy whereby genuine discussion of the topic at hand is avoided by instead attacking the character, motive, or other attribute of the person making the argument, or persons associated with the argument, rather than attacking the substance of the argument itself"

While some people believe in sharing thoughts and ideas to fellow contestants, others are vehemently against it. There is no problem with both, y'all are entitled to your opinion.

But you don't have to abuse someone, call someone stupid or fight someone to make your point. It is totally unnecessary.

Let us have civil discussions. If we do not reach a compromise, then we can agree to disagree. smiley

13 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ginalex(f): 7:36am On Jul 05, 2019
ucheuzor1:

You're very stupid to make such silly comment bro. See let me tell you, all those people that u you feel are stupid in giving out information may in the end pass, while you forming like you're writing secondary school exam may not make it self.

The only guy that got first class on my department back then in school derives joy in helping people. He opens his work. If you want to copy, copy. Ask him questions, he'll gladly answer. That never stopped him from being the best.

I respect such guys not niggas like you with secondary school mentality.
You don't have to insult someone to pass a message across... Totally unnecessary

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NanoSec: 7:40am On Jul 05, 2019
Meanwhile, for NNPC interview tips and Q&A send a mail to geexclusive4@gmail.com
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by JARUSHUB: 7:46am On Jul 05, 2019
nevergiveup1:
A notice of rescheduled interview (pushed back 3 days) just dropped on my phone with serious apologies for the inconvenience. Na wao grin

You see now. Travel is unpredictable, never think anything is permanent when planning especially as a traveller.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by sibabe25: 7:47am On Jul 05, 2019
All the best today

Teaser4:
@NNPC towers 7am... document verification in progress...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.