Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (280) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4847640 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 05, 2019
souljar:
Divulgence is malpractice. It is principle.

Some have made it look as if it's about the competition but it's the the solemn advice from one of the moderators in the amphitheater, apart from being an exam principle.
And the person referencing school exams out of context, you're fortunate distinctions weren't reserved for a fixed number of students.
And datascience with the most sinister comments I've seen on NL quoting the Bible (to abet malpractice), who am I to judge?

God's grace cannot favor everyone into nnpc, cos nnpc cannot take everyone operating by grace. God's grace is going to lead some people into lower jobs where His grace can suffice even more.

But I have NoHatred for y'all. Do your thing(if it doesn't involve playing double standards), so long as you go to bed happy.

Have a great day!

Just understand that your definition of malpractice is relative, you cannot force people to see it your way. Interview questions are everywhere and these people are just explaining their experience. THEY ARE NOT TELLING YOU HOW TO ANSWER THE QUESTIONS. Dont misjudge even if you have to judge. Okay?

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by askotaks01(m): 7:55am On Jul 05, 2019
Teaser4:
@NNPC towers 7am... document verification in progress...

Wish you all the best... Please do well to update others about your experience with the panel after your interview

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 8:03am On Jul 05, 2019
now Amphi theater....done with verifications...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mathology5431(m): 8:03am On Jul 05, 2019
EmmyteeTosin:
Did we travel together today??.. Someone mentioned your name close to me.
Yeah I think soo.........
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 05, 2019
ucheuzor1:

You're very stupid to make such silly comment bro. See let me tell you, all those people that u you feel are stupid in giving out information may in the end pass, while you forming like you're writing secondary school exam may not make it self.

The only guy that got first class on my department back then in school derives joy in helping people. He opens his work. If you want to copy, copy. Ask him questions, he'll gladly answer. That never stopped him from being the best.

I respect such guys not niggas like you with secondary school mentality.
Firstly, I will make it in Jesus name. Amen. Secondly, that the first class guy is generous by opening his work does not make malpractice legal or corruption permitted. Do you even think my warning about dishing out information was really centered on malpractice? it was majorly centered on personal security. Mind the way you talk!!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Onyy94: 8:16am On Jul 05, 2019
Teaser4:

Favour all through dearie!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 8:18am On Jul 05, 2019
we were told someone collapsed during yesterday's panel chat... my advice to y'all keep calm.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Grupo(m): 8:24am On Jul 05, 2019
Teaser4:
just saw a man wore native here... I mean for the interview

Lol. Must be a northerner
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 8:33am On Jul 05, 2019
Grupo:

Lol. Must be a northerner
yeah

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mvem(m): 8:42am On Jul 05, 2019
Teaser4:
we were told someone collapsed during yesterday's panel chat... my advice to y'all keep calm.
and eat too

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by iammiracle1(m): 8:44am On Jul 05, 2019
CsRockefeller:

Parasitism kee u there. grin (na joke o)

I don't get why we shouldn't help each other, during the exam at my center, I helped 3 persons with answers from d CBT, they were all called up for the interview.

When I got outside, the people I helped started thanking me, so the 10am batch got interested and asked me how it went, I told them every question I could remember, "withholding nothing"

Maybe, its just my nature to help people, I don't care whether the person I helped gets in and I dont, I just want to go to bed each night happy and fulfilled. grin grin grin

Anyone leaving from jibowu tomorrow morning? Make we link up, preferably female grin

Badt guy, no sha enter one chance make dem no COZA u tongue

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 05, 2019
Ok

17 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Grupo(m): 9:00am On Jul 05, 2019
komemarz:
I had mine some days back and it was successful. I will advise you to be honest, be bold and confident but don’t be proud.

The first question actually threw me off balance. I have never heard of the term before. Unknown to me it had to do with energy sustainability and providing alternative source to fossil fuels. I felt bad but didn’t show it on my face�.

Luckily for me, I had a little conversation with one of the panelist before and he maybe seemed to like me. He called my name and said do you mean you don’t know this and this .. it was then I was drawn into reality. I was fired up. I explained the term very well and gave suitable examples. I saw them nodding their heads in agreement and the asker of the question said you have said it all and why did you behave as if you don’t know anything about it before and I was told to relax and be myself. He told the chairman that he was satisfied with my answer and the other questions followed.

The chairman was the last to ask. His questions bothered on safety on the field and in the office to which I provided answers to. I mentioned 3 safety tips and he provided a scenario in the office and asked me what I will do. Immediately I mentioned it , he said that’s it.

I was asked to make a comment or ask a question. I commented on my interview with them and I was appreciated for my compliments.

This last part surprised me and it gave me confidence and boost. After the chairman announced that we have gotten to the end of the interview, he left his chair and walked up to where I was seated and shook my hands and said congratulations and welcome. In same vein I shook the hands of the other interviewers with all of them saying congratulations with smile on their faces.

Just a summary of my experience in the interview room. I hope for the best

What's your course of study?

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by sibabe25: 9:00am On Jul 05, 2019
Congratulations

komemarz:
I had mine some days back and it was successful. I will advise you to be honest, be bold and confident but don’t be proud.

The first question actually threw me off balance. I have never heard of the term before. Unknown to me it had to do with energy sustainability and providing alternative source to fossil fuels. I felt bad but didn’t show it on my face�.

Luckily for me, I had a little conversation with one of the panelist before and he maybe seemed to like me. He called my name and said do you mean you don’t know this and this .. it was then I was drawn into reality. I was fired up. I explained the term very well and gave suitable examples. I saw them nodding their heads in agreement and the asker of the question said you have said it all and why did you behave as if you don’t know anything about it before and I was told to relax and be myself. He told the chairman that he was satisfied with my answer and the other questions followed.

The chairman was the last to ask. His questions bothered on safety on the field and in the office to which I provided answers to. I mentioned 3 safety tips and he provided a scenario in the office and asked me what I will do. Immediately I mentioned it , he said that’s it.

I was asked to make a comment or ask a question. I commented on my interview with them and I was appreciated for my compliments.

This last part surprised me and it gave me confidence and boost. After the chairman announced that we have gotten to the end of the interview, he left his chair and walked up to where I was seated and shook my hands and said congratulations and welcome. In same vein I shook the hands of the other interviewers with all of them saying congratulations with smile on their faces.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Onyy94: 9:01am On Jul 05, 2019
komemarz:

I'm throwing a handshake across to you also saying like the chairman, CONGRATULATIONS AND WELCOME!

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by vyke2008: 9:02am On Jul 05, 2019
Please folks, Has anyone been interviewed by panel Ten (P10)? How are the interviewers? their kind of questions and ....? pls your reply is appreciated. Thanks
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Atopet(m): 9:13am On Jul 05, 2019
australiandream:

Tomorrow 7am
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 9:14am On Jul 05, 2019
datascience:

Just understand that your definition of malpractice is relative, you cannot force people to see it your way. Interview questions are everywhere and these people are just explaining their experience. [s]THEY ARE NOT TELLING YOU HOW TO ANSWER THE QUESTIONS.[/s] Dont misjudge even if you have to judge. Okay?

You dare to use relativism to prove your point? I just said something about double standards which you're clearly indifferent to. You've been bashing people for their opinions and actions, but you forgot about relativism then. Cool!
I wonder why you capitalized that like it was supposed to make sense; like ideally answers come before questions? shocked
Kindly tell me in which context divulging exam questions (that stand a 90% chance of repitition) to prospective candidates isn't misconduct/malpractice?
I am not forcing anyone to see anything. I'm not the one capitalizing my ideas, nor have I used compulsive words. I want to see it your way, cos if we cannot have a common ground about that then we have disorder.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 9:15am On Jul 05, 2019
souljar:
Divulgence is malpractice. It is principle.

Some have made it look as if it's about the competition but it's the the solemn advice from one of the moderators in the amphitheater, apart from being an exam principle.
And the person referencing school exams out of context, you're fortunate distinctions weren't reserved for a fixed number of students.
And datascience with the most sinister comments I've seen on NL quoting the Bible (to abet malpractice), who am I to judge?

God's grace cannot favor everyone into nnpc, cos nnpc cannot take everyone operating by grace. God's grace is going to lead some people into lower jobs where His grace can suffice even more.

But I have NoHatred for y'all. Do your thing(if it doesn't involve playing double standards), so long as you go to bed happy.

Have a great day!
I think you are not getting things right.
Early in the thread, someone bashed another person and said he gave him fake past questions that nothing came out. I was just laughing here. Ignorance is a virus that eats people deep. How can you say a past question is fake? Past questions are to help ones mind practice. It is in no way the actual question.
In par with this scenario! Please how can you say people who are sharing their experiences are giving malpractice for goodness sake! When are we going to understand team work. And we are here expecting to be recruited by nnpc to be their future. It’s a shame what some people exhibit here. I really wish an official was here tho.
Sharing your experience is in no way malpractice.
First of all, for you to have made it this far, you must have exhibited characteristic traits of smartness and a bit of luck or grace.
Someone’s question can never be your question. If you go in cramming a person’s question or reply, it’s to your own dismay.
I personally think this interview is to monitor how someone is able to reason analytically and outside the box and your level to withstand pressure by your comportment when questions are thrown at you.
It’s high time people swallowed their negativity if you have nothing prolific to say please.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by yody: 9:16am On Jul 05, 2019
Please who is going to abuja by air today or if you know someone going by air today please signify...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 9:20am On Jul 05, 2019
Teaser4:
Thanks. Please keep us updated
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ykman(m): 9:29am On Jul 05, 2019
Not much about them. There's one oversabi man among them sha. Have to be weary of his question. The rest you can coast home easily. OPEC, safety, dealing with subordinates and questions circling around your previous work.

vyke2008:
Please folks, Has anyone been interviewed by panel Ten (P10)? How are the interviewers? their kind of questions and ....? pls your reply is appreciated. Thanks
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by gbenga44: 9:34am On Jul 05, 2019
Nice one. Welldone. What course and what role applied for?

komemarz:

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by drviva(f): 9:37am On Jul 05, 2019
yody:
Any medical doctor in the house? Please signify
yes
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 9:42am On Jul 05, 2019
Gbyms:

I think you are not getting things right.
1.Early in the thread, someone bashed another person and said he gave him fake past questions that nothing came out. I was just laughing here. Ignorance is a virus that eats people deep. How can you say a past question is fake? Past questions are to help ones mind practice. It is in no way the actual question.

2.In par with this scenario! Please how can you say people who are sharing their experiences are giving malpractice for goodness sake! When are we going to understand team work. And we are here expecting to be recruited by nnpc to be their future. It’s a shame what some people exhibit here. I really wish an official was here tho.
Sharing your experience is in no way malpractice.

3.First of all, for you to have made it this far, you must have exhibited characteristic traits of smartness and a bit of luck or grace.

4.Someone’s question can never be your question. If you go in cramming a person’s question or reply, it’s to your own dismay.
I personally think this interview is to monitor how someone is able to reason analytically and outside the box and your level to withstand pressure by your comportment when questions are thrown at you.
5.It’s high time people swallowed their negativity if you have nothing prolific to say please.
1. Don't try to align what the guy said about fake past questions with what I said. They don't relate.
2. Not experience, but questions. Try telling a prospective employer you revealed your interview questions to someone to prove you have team spirit. I also wish an official were here. Hehe
3. Issokay.
4. There's a ton of findings contrary to this.
5. If you think what I said is negative then I put it to you that you can't accept what's right.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 05, 2019
souljar:

You dare to use relativism to prove your point? I just said something about double standards which you're clearly indifferent to. You've been bashing people for their opinions and actions, but you forgot about relativism then. Cool!
I wonder why you capitalized that like it was supposed to make sense; like ideally answers come before questions? shocked
Kindly tell me in which context divulging exam questions (that stand a 90% chance of repitition) to prospective candidates isn't misconduct/malpractice?
I am not forcing anyone to see anything. I'm not the one capitalizing my ideas, nor have I used compulsive words. I want to see it your way, cos if we cannot have a common ground about that then we have disorder.

Relax my friend. Relax and be at peace. You wil be fine

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 9:47am On Jul 05, 2019
Trust me, I am more than fine.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 05, 2019
There are various replies you will get from interviewers in this interview, someone else's reply from an interviewer may be sweeter and different from yours. Don't feel the other person's reply is the standard for the job. There is no perfect yardstick for now; the yardstick is that your name will be among the selected. Don't be afraid!!!

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Redder97(m): 9:53am On Jul 05, 2019
komemarz:

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Onyy94: 9:55am On Jul 05, 2019
Omo! The kin grammar wey I dey see here dey even make me question my academic prowess grin grin grin

Abeg, make una take am jeje!

I been dey reason wetin next batch of GT and EH wey go like use this thread hold body go do!

Me wey sabi read every line as e dey go spend tonnes of hours dey open my thirty two grin grin grin

Plenty comedians dey this thread no be lie!

I wish NNPC get comedy department cheesy cheesy, e go make better sense or even debate sector, hahaha! I dobale for you all!!!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ItsTime4me(m): 9:56am On Jul 05, 2019
Lol. I just smiled when he used the term "team work". There are responses that just expose peoples' level of reasoning.
souljar:

1. Don't try to align what the guy said about fake past questions with what I said. They don't relate.
2. Not experience, but questions. Try telling a prospective employer you revealed your interview questions to someone to prove you have team spirit. I also wish an official were here. Hehe
3. Issokay.
4. There's a ton of findings contrary to this.
5. If you think what I said is negative then I put it to you that you can't accept what's right.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by yody: 9:57am On Jul 05, 2019
drviva:
yes

What panel and when is your interview?

(1) (2) (3) ... (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.