Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,279 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (281) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4845308 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Fifystreat: 10:08am On Jul 05, 2019
Please has any lawyer been interviewed, Graduate trainee
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 05, 2019
Ok
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 05, 2019
Fine

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 05, 2019
Ok
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 05, 2019
Ok
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Inception(m): 10:21am On Jul 05, 2019
komemarz:
Ind. Chem from FUPRE

GT?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 05, 2019
Inception:

GT?
yes
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Tohhseen: 10:27am On Jul 05, 2019

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by gwighalo: 10:29am On Jul 05, 2019
komemarz:
In what way sir?

Because interview results would be handed to HR, they will do some other things like compare your total score with people from your state/LGA, etc, before they reach a decision....chairman might be be able to make recommendations on your file, but he/she cannot decide or have the final say.

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Trillwest: 10:33am On Jul 05, 2019
gwighalo:

Because interview results would be handed to HR, they will do some other things like compare your total score with people from your state/LGA, etc, before they reach a decision....chairman might be be able to make recommendations on your file, but he/she cannot decide or have the final say.
Please in this note be happy for him.., how many people got a hand shake from their interviewer?

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Samkeniyy(m): 10:33am On Jul 05, 2019
gwighalo:

Is it your Congratulations. Please waka pass abeg and stop being pessimistic.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by australiandream: 10:34am On Jul 05, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by sibabe25: 10:41am On Jul 05, 2019
Thanks for the heads up

australiandream:
Today safety question for EH is difference between Unsafe condition & unsafe act.. Just finished
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 05, 2019
[quote author=gwighalo post=79960716]

ay anything.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NoHatred: 10:44am On Jul 05, 2019
Trillwest:
Please in this note be happy for him.., how many people got a hand shake from their interviewer?
I did get a handshake from one of the interviewers. Even the panel head asked me to continue smiling. But I did not read any meanings into those actions. I just felt they were just being friendly and professional. Be that as it may, it's good to hope for the best.

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by yungmin: 10:48am On Jul 05, 2019
Please note this, anyone coming here to share interview questions verbatim, is simply being irresponsible and naive. You are rendering no help pls! And it is not a show of generosity. You should ask yourself if what you share here is linked to your candidacy in the recruitment, would it help you? It is a enough to give people a clue as to the interview format, but to come here to share interview questions verbatim, is just fraud.

Intact, I interviewed on the first day, and by the time one of the guys that went in before me came out, he was talking to us at the lobby telling us some area of concentration. Unknowingly, he was overheard by the interview panel and they had to come out to caution the rest of us that if it happened again, we would be disqualified. Let's really be mindful. The interviewers are not machines. You don't expect them to be fabricating new questions for each candidate just because some people have divulge the questions.

You guys should just be reasonable sometimes.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 10:50am On Jul 05, 2019
NoHatred:
I did get a handshake from one of the interviewers. Even the panel head asked me to continue smiling. But I did not read any meanings into those actions. I just felt they were just being friendly and professional. Be that as it may, it's good to hope for the best.
Same here. Hand shake was just courtesy, I guess.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 05, 2019
Fine
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 05, 2019
Good
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 05, 2019
australiandream:
Today safety question for EH is difference between Unsafe condition & unsafe act.. Just finished
GT?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Grupo(m): 11:03am On Jul 05, 2019
Have they started calling 12pm interviewees?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NoHatred: 11:04am On Jul 05, 2019
From my observation, those coming out to spill out interview questions verbatim are GTs. I don't think any EH has done that or perhaps I have not taken note of that.

Most of them divulging info are apparently doing it out of excitement, not knowing the enormity of their actions. Someone said it's an indication of team work. Very funny indeed.
yungmin:
Please note this, anyone coming here to share interview questions verbatim, is simply being irresponsible and naive. You are rendering no help pls! And it is not a show of generosity. You should ask yourself if what you share here is linked to your candidacy in the recruitment, would it help you? It is a enough to give people a clue as to the interview format, but to come here to share interview questions verbatim, is just fraud.

Intact, I interviewed on the first day, and by the time one of the guys that went in before me came out, he was talking to us at the lobby telling us some area of concentration. Unknowingly, he was overheard by the interview panel and they had to come out to caution the rest of us that if it happened again, we would be disqualified. Let's really be mindful. The interviewers are not machines. You don't expect them to be fabricating new questions for each candidate just because some people have divulge the questions.

You guys should just be reasonable sometimes.

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by semitones: 11:04am On Jul 05, 2019
He concluded with "YOU ARE AN INTERESTING PERSON" Panel 16

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by gwighalo: 11:05am On Jul 05, 2019
Samkeniyy:

Is it your Congratulations. Please waka pass abeg and stop being pessimistic.

My point is that you should hope for the best but one must learn how to train his/her mind for success or failure. X and please make positive and civilized comments, you don’t have to be vulgar to be understood.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Macgyver1: 11:11am On Jul 05, 2019
So much bad energy in here, you guys just succeeded in making the young man deactivate his account. All you self righteous pricks should take time to read the last recruitment thread.

People shared their experience and they got they job. Even the P&Q shared by DMainMan had previous interview questions from other successful candidates.

If you think it is ur excellent answers and composure in the interview that will make you get this job, then you are a joker. This recruitment has long been decided & they just want to fill in the blanks (some merit).

FYI thousands of people passed the CBT only few were fortunate to get the invite, y'all think you got invited because you're more brilliant abi? I dey laugh.

Stop attacking people for sharing their interview experience how they see fit.

Lastly, no bad energy person should quote me!

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 11:14am On Jul 05, 2019
Plz what is the best font size for CV
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Evagreenfields: 11:15am On Jul 05, 2019
Good morning everyone,

EH here.

I applied for the position of a commercial analyst.

Please, which of the subsidiaries will this position be sitting in?

I have tried to do my research and I see it is under R&grin but I couldn't get a definitive SBU/Division or a pointer from their website.

Thank you.

cc @jarus
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Trunky: 11:20am On Jul 05, 2019
I just finished mine. For those that are yet to go for theirs, please note that the question "tell us about yourself " carries no mark. If you are asked simply tell them your name and any other info about you that is not on your CV. If u don't have any info about yourself that is not on your CV, simply respond like " my name is xxxxxx xxxxxx and everything about me is on my CV". Even if u tell them anything about you that is not on your CV, u will still not be given any additional mark. So we were told by a member of the panel before we went in.Also prepare for safety questions because there is mostly likely going to be a HSE person on the panel. For the technical guys also expect a maintenance person in the panel. Questions are strictly from your CV and nothing else. Good luck to everyone.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Lonzoball: 11:24am On Jul 05, 2019
Evagreenfields:
Good morning everyone,

EH here.

I applied for the position of a commercial analyst.

Please, which of the subsidiaries will this position be sitting in?

I have tried to do my research and I see it is under R&grin but I couldn't get a definitive SBU/Division or a pointer from their website.

Thank you.

cc @jarus

Keep doing your research . Hopefully you develop a solution
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by qanda: 11:29am On Jul 05, 2019
Access NNPC Job Interview preparation guide for FREE on the Job section of Q and A App https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda

The material is updated real time with feedbacks from individuals who have attended the 2019 interview.

Share info with your loved ones that are shortlisted for the interview.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Leumas100: 11:30am On Jul 05, 2019
gwighalo:

If the chairman of the interview wants you in then you're in my brother! Except if village forces are behind you. It doesn't take them panel anything to grade you the best they've ever graded (since it required the chairman to tell him "congratulations and welcome"wink . The guy is employed already he just needs to seal everything up with prayers and keep his faith firm.

To the guy/girl in question CONGRATULATIONS jooh!

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by EmmyteeTosin(m): 11:31am On Jul 05, 2019
mathology5431:

Yeah I think soo.........
oh nice... When is your interview?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.