Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,849 members, 7,820,959 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (284) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4835701 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by number5(m): 6:14pm On Jul 05, 2019
giftometre:

How about someone who studied Fisheries and Aquaculture? Please help. Thanks

although they wont ask you wich subsidiary, but u can fit into the research and development unit of NIDAS marine, NPDC and PPMC.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 4gunners(m): 6:15pm On Jul 05, 2019
Pls, I'm a civil engineering graduate and in dire need of a job. I'm very proficient with the use of Autocad and can carry out structural design. Help a brother with a job.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Toasy4good(m): 6:24pm On Jul 05, 2019
Good evening,
Pls, from the look of things, is it possible I get to the interview by 6pm and stil b attended to? I am scheduled for 1:30pm initially but had a delay.
Thank you for your prompt response.
Teaser4:
my advice...base of my interview today...no question from my CV.maybe cos my CV dry gan no work experience aside nysc..no need to share what they asked cos its irrelevant...nah different questions for each day...they just wanna test your ability thats all. get ready for any questions from any corner...Good luck to us. back home now...I gotta rest
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Toasy4good(m): 6:29pm On Jul 05, 2019
Good evening all,
Pls, from the look of things, is it possible I get to the interview by 6pm and stil b attended to? I am scheduled for 1:30pm initially but had a delay.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ibrahim099: 6:32pm On Jul 05, 2019
Firstgentleman1:
So, apparently I shared my interview experience and some people thought it would be nice of them to be an advocate of "due process" by being on the offensive. I'd be addressing you guys in a structured, numerical pattern below.

1. From the beginning of this whole exercise, I decided in my mind that I was going to give detailed account of every phase I was going to witness. This is not for any other person, but for the purpose of people that would be undergoing this same process in the future.

2. I didn't say anything after the test when I saw the way a lot of people were going about saying the test was too simple and others attacking them. I knew there and then that a lot of people has no respect for opinions here. There was even a time I shared some insight when we were waiting for interview invite, I got attacked too. People like showing by all means the superiority of their opinions. As a matter of fact, it was part of the situational judgement questions asked yesterday.

3. After getting the interview invite, I decided I would try my best to access people's experiences from the internet, most notably from the last nnpc thread of 2012. But one thing I noticed was that there was no detailed experience written down by any one of them.

4. It was at that point, I promised I was going to give a detailed account of my own experience. As a matter of fact, when I saw people from the first day shying away from even talking about the procedures, I knew I just had to share it all. I remembered someone asking about transport stipend. No one answered until after the 2nd day or so, that someone generous enough decided to give answer to the question.

Now, to the bone of contention.

1. It was mentioned that I gave people heads up, and I read through my experience and did not see where I gave a very explicit "heads up".

2. If telling someone to make sure not to forget any of their original credentials is a kind of heads up, then I am proud of such heads up. I knew the kind of tension some people were placed in just because of this issue. I don't want anyone to ever experience that. Even if the person is a competitor. To hell with competition. What will be will be.

2. I talked about something peculiar to my panel and of course something generic across all panels. In all of this, I didn't mention the questions asked me. I only said I was asked 2 situational questions and a discipline related question. Heck, I did not even make a mention of my discipline. As of the time I shared my experience, I am sure no other person was awaiting interview. Therefore, the generic safety question I shared was no longer relevant because a different one would be asked the next day(today). I mentioned that explicitly in my post.

3. If you think, by sharing my experience, I engaged in malpractice or an amoral act, then I hereby tender my apology. If you feel it has reduced your chance of making it, then I am even more sorry.

4. However, given same opportunity again, I would gladly share my full experience. I am sorry in advance.

I still wish all of us success, NNPC or not!

These are the kinds of minds I wish should eventually get the job through grace of God. Please do it more. Don't mind them, they thought it's an 'A' grade issue that would find them work. I pitty them.

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ozoebuka1(m): 6:35pm On Jul 05, 2019
JonCina:
I was scheduled for 12pm and had mine by 1:30pm.
Very friendly people: asked questions basically on my experience. They didn't introduce themselves neither did they ask me to introduce myself! They just looked at my CV and said let's proceed since I'm currently doing something similar to what I applied for. Also asked a safety/HSE question based on my job. I was also asked a question on international oil price.
At the end, I asked them my own questions too.
While wrapping up my question, I was given a bottle of water which I took along while leaving the room.

While signing out, you'll need to drop your bank details (GT is different from EH)

All you need is confidence!

I asked one of the panelist I met outside when this whole process will be concluded and he said by next month.

Congratulations to all those who will receive appointment letters.
Boss, were you the one that refused to open the bottle water you were given that i met inside the bus?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by martinsfm(m): 6:35pm On Jul 05, 2019
vingeophysicist:

An NNPC guy addressed us specifically. He told us that technical field like geology, petroleum engineering, civil engineering, applied geophysics etc will have the highest intake. In fact generally, they will consider courses and state of origin to select people.
you have a point..tbh
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 05, 2019
martinsfm:
you have a point..tbh
But he said they will employ more than one thousand people oo. Because of their new investment in biotech blah blah blah .....
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by martinsfm(m): 6:43pm On Jul 05, 2019
vingeophysicist:

But he said they will employ more than one thousand people oo. Because of their new investment in biotech blah blah blah .....
who told you?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 05, 2019
martinsfm:
who told you?
There was this NNPC staff around where we were doing credential clarification. He is a Fulani man, the guy spoke to us and even encouraged us. Hausa and Fulani people are really friendly oo

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by sibabe25: 6:50pm On Jul 05, 2019
There’s no harm in trying

Toasy4good:
Good evening all,
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 05, 2019
vingeophysicist:

There was this NNPC staff around where we were doing credential clarification. He is a Fulani man, the guy spoke to us and even encouraged us. Hausa and Fulani people are really friendly oo

The educated ones are. I agree. Anticipating meeting one of their girls soon. Heard they are loyal grin

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by klem93(m): 6:57pm On Jul 05, 2019
Toasy4good:
Good evening all,
you might be disqualified
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 05, 2019
datascience:

The educated ones are. I agree. Anticipating meeting one of their girls soon. Heard they are loyal grin
girls again!!!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by sparog(m): 7:08pm On Jul 05, 2019
giftometre:

How about someone who studied Fisheries and Aquaculture? Please help. Thanks

You can check out NETCO, deres a division dere called R&grin, you can fit in there. I also studied fisheries and Aquaculture
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by aminu2k12(m): 7:40pm On Jul 05, 2019
Good day. When is the last date scheduled for this interview? And does someone know when the candidates are to start expecting feedback?
Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by adibo(m): 8:02pm On Jul 05, 2019
LogoDWhiz:
Please guys.

Earlier on, some hotels were mentioned.

Can someone be kind to drop the names of the hotels used and also the cost? .

Thanks
Divemer Hotel, cheapest 5k

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 05, 2019
datascience:

lol, I like this guy.. Hope to meet you for when we go to collect offer letter

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 05, 2019
Just finished my interview, mechanical engineering, they commended my CV, and then a the end of it all, one of them gave me a handshake telling me jokingly he wants to hear more while the head of the panel also jokingly said we can have our separate meeting for that. They wished me safe journey after my questions and that was all.. Bless

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Inception(m): 8:16pm On Jul 05, 2019
mosgoon:
Just finished my interview, mechanical engineering, they commended my CV, and then a the end of it all, one of them gave me a handshake telling me jokingly he wants to hear more while the head of the panel also jokingly said we can have our separate meeting for that. They wished me safe journey after my questions and that was all.. Bless

GT or EH?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Dolnar: 8:20pm On Jul 05, 2019
mosgoon:

Seems there is particular panel that shakes.. undecided undecided lipsrsealed

Anyways no one knows the mind of the panel... They simply make everyone feel comfortable or special.... And this is going to be a total luck.. Time and chance shall happen to them all. . Cheers to everyone

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 05, 2019
Inception:

GT or EH?
GT
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 05, 2019
Dolnar:

Seems there is particular panel that shakes.. undecided undecided lipsrsealed

Anyways no one knows the mind of the panel... They simply make everyone feel comfortable or special.... And this is going to be a total luck.. Time and chance shall happen to them all. . Cheers to everyone
that particular person that shaked me only did that cos he found my story very intriguing

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by FAIRALL(m): 8:27pm On Jul 05, 2019
adibo:

Divemer Hotel, cheapest 5k

Actually paid 4k to power Mike hotels....and it's very close to the Towers. 5min drive.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by raydatluvs(m): 8:28pm On Jul 05, 2019
Those that travelled from jibowu,how much was the fare and which company did you use?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 8:34pm On Jul 05, 2019
mosgoon:
Happy for you man. Hopefully you are not Igbo lol. Congrats to us in advance. I am Mechanical Engineering inclined. GT.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 05, 2019
vingeophysicist:

An NNPC guy addressed us specifically. He told us that technical field like geology, petroleum engineering, civil engineering, applied geophysics etc will have the highest intake. In fact generally, they will consider courses and state of origin to select people.
Forget that stuff of highest in take. Just pray for your own success...no one should think NNPC don't have sense to pick several people from different fields! They may pick from several fields in GT.

And don't be carried away with their handshake and smiles, just go and pray...

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Blessedmo: 8:44pm On Jul 05, 2019
What position did you apply for? Monitoring officer?

Wannypop:
I was orginally scheduled for 1.30pm on Monday but haven't received any mail concerning rescheduling
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Blessedmo: 8:45pm On Jul 05, 2019
Corporate strategy.

quote author=sexeboy25 post=79968247] pls whats your panel no. thanks smiley[/quote]
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 05, 2019
olsome:
Forget that stuff of highest in take. Just pray for your own success...no one should think NNPC don't have sense to pic several people from different fields! They may pic from several fields in GT.
kindly, counter him not me ooo. it was not mine statement
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by clerics1: 9:10pm On Jul 05, 2019
Is there anyway that you can know your panel even before getting there?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 05, 2019
IS NNPC RECRUITMENT 100% ON MERIT?

(1) (2) (3) ... (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.