Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,025 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (283) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4833940 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by sexeboy25(m): 2:36pm On Jul 05, 2019
Evagreenfields:
Good morning everyone,

EH here.

I applied for the position of a commercial analyst.

Please, which of the subsidiaries will this position be sitting in?

I have tried to do my research and I see it is under R&grin but I couldn't get a definitive SBU/Division or a pointer from their website.

Thank you.

cc @jarus
pls whats your panel no. thanks smiley
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ChikezieUche: 2:50pm On Jul 05, 2019
Just did my interview and I'm home now. Thryvmade me feel at home and asked situational Judgement and safety questions.Mostly the other questions are what every geologist should know. All the best guys
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by krisjnr007: 2:53pm On Jul 05, 2019
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 05, 2019
Guys, this platform has been wonderful, pls my interview is next week, and I want to seek advice, I finished serving March, and I have not realy been working at your regular type of organisation, instead I have been engaging in any type of part time jobs, training schools on first Aid and all. How do I explain this to them, like why am presently unemployed.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by abiodunoyin2021: 3:08pm On Jul 05, 2019
Didnt put my invite inside d submitted file, should I worry? I wish others best of luck.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Firstgentleman1(m): 3:25pm On Jul 05, 2019
So, apparently I shared my interview experience and some people thought it would be nice of them to be an advocate of "due process" by being on the offensive. I'd be addressing you guys in a structured, numerical pattern below.

1. From the beginning of this whole exercise, I decided in my mind that I was going to give detailed account of every phase I was going to witness. This is not for any other person, but for the purpose of people that would be undergoing this same process in the future.

2. I didn't say anything after the test when I saw the way a lot of people were going about saying the test was too simple and others attacking them. I knew there and then that a lot of people has no respect for opinions here. There was even a time I shared some insight when we were waiting for interview invite, I got attacked too. People like showing by all means the superiority of their opinions. As a matter of fact, it was part of the situational judgement questions asked yesterday.

3. After getting the interview invite, I decided I would try my best to access people's experiences from the internet, most notably from the last nnpc thread of 2012. But one thing I noticed was that there was no detailed experience written down by any one of them.

4. It was at that point, I promised I was going to give a detailed account of my own experience. As a matter of fact, when I saw people from the first day shying away from even talking about the procedures, I knew I just had to share it all. I remembered someone asking about transport stipend. No one answered until after the 2nd day or so, that someone generous enough decided to give answer to the question.

Now, to the bone of contention.

1. It was mentioned that I gave people heads up, and I read through my experience and did not see where I gave a very explicit "heads up".

2. If telling someone to make sure not to forget any of their original credentials is a kind of heads up, then I am proud of such heads up. I knew the kind of tension some people were placed in just because of this issue. I don't want anyone to ever experience that. Even if the person is a competitor. To hell with competition. What will be will be.

2. I talked about something peculiar to my panel and of course something generic across all panels. In all of this, I didn't mention the questions asked me. I only said I was asked 2 situational questions and a discipline related question. Heck, I did not even make a mention of my discipline. As of the time I shared my experience, I am sure no other person was awaiting interview. Therefore, the generic safety question I shared was no longer relevant because a different one would be asked the next day(today). I mentioned that explicitly in my post.

3. If you think, by sharing my experience, I engaged in malpractice or an amoral act, then I hereby tender my apology. If you feel it has reduced your chance of making it, then I am even more sorry.

4. However, given same opportunity again, I would gladly share my full experience. I am sorry in advance.

I still wish all of us success, NNPC or not!

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 05, 2019
Any info on panel 13 please?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by lahizak: 3:30pm On Jul 05, 2019
Pls 4 dos dat av done dere interview. Do i av to photocopy my original invitation letter. Or its just d original dat dey need. Just d invitation letter??
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Fremanb4(m): 3:33pm On Jul 05, 2019
lahizak:
Pls 4 dos dat av done dere interview. Do i av to photocopy my original invitation letter. Or its just d original dat dey need. Just d invitation letter??
You need just one since the original is in your mailbox
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 3:34pm On Jul 05, 2019
iammiracle1:

Is it the panel on your invite letter? That starts with P
Nope. That was different: P046.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nathphil(m): 3:40pm On Jul 05, 2019
Firstgentleman1:
So, apparently I shared my interview experience and some people thought it would be nice of them to be an advocate of "due process" by being on the offensive. I'd be addressing you guys in a structured, numerical pattern below.

1. From the beginning of this whole exercise, I decided in my mind that I was going to give detailed account of every phase I was going to witness. This is not for any other person, but for the purpose of people that would be undergoing this same process in the future.

2. I didn't say anything after the test when I saw the way a lot of people were going about saying the test was too simple and others attacking them. I knew there and then that a lot of people has no respect for opinions here. There was even a time I shared some insight when we were waiting for interview invite, I got attacked too. People like showing by all means the superiority of their opinions. As a matter of fact, it was part of the situational judgement questions asked yesterday.

3. After getting the interview invite, I decided I would try my best to access people's experiences from the internet, most notably from the last nnpc thread of 2012. But one thing I noticed was that there was no detailed experience written down by any one of them.

4. It was at that point, I promised I was going to give a detailed account of my own experience. As a matter of fact, when I saw people from the first day shying away from even talking about the procedures, I knew I just had to share it all. I remembered someone asking about transport stipend. No one answered until after the 2nd day or so, that someone generous enough decided to give answer to the question.

Now, to the bone of contention.

1. It was mentioned that I gave people heads up, and I read through my experience and did not see where I gave a very explicit "heads up".

2. If telling someone to make sure not to forget any of their original credentials is a kind of heads up, then I am proud of such heads up. I knew the kind of tension some people were placed in just because of this issue. I don't want anyone to ever experience that. Even if the person is a competitor. To hell with competition. What will be will be.

2. I talked about something peculiar to my panel and of course something generic across all panels. In all of this, I didn't mention the questions asked me. I only said I was asked 2 situational questions and a discipline related question. Heck, I did not even make a mention of my discipline. As of the time I shared my experience, I am sure no other person was awaiting interview. Therefore, the generic safety question I shared was no longer relevant because a different one would be asked the next day(today). I mentioned that explicitly in my post.

3. If you think, by sharing my experience, I engaged in malpractice or an amoral act, then I hereby tender my apology. If you feel it has reduced your chance of making it, then I am even more sorry.

4. However, given same opportunity again, I would gladly share my full experience. I am sorry in advance.

I still wish all of us success, NNPC or not!
thank you bro. We are all entitled to our opinion and we should respect that
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 05, 2019
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by EmmyteeTosin(m): 4:07pm On Jul 05, 2019
ChikezieUche:
Just did my interview and I'm home now. Thryvmade me feel at home and asked situational Judgement and safety questions.Mostly the other questions are what every geologist should know. All the best guys
What's the question?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Fe190: 4:11pm On Jul 05, 2019
eddyville92:
Today's safety question in my own wing is centered around changing a light bulb.. The question is what r the precautions you need to take when changing a light bulb..
Are you kidding me, which one is this again o

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by EmmyteeTosin(m): 4:24pm On Jul 05, 2019
Fe190:

Are you kidding me, which one is this again o
That's true, my friend did today. That's the question.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by loanky: 4:28pm On Jul 05, 2019
Macgyver1:
So much bad energy in here, you guys just succeeded in making the young man deactivate his account. All you self righteous pricks should take time to read the last recruitment thread.

People shared their experience and they got they job. Even the P&Q shared by DMainMan had previous interview questions from other successful candidates.

If you think it is ur excellent answers and composure in the interview that will make you get this job, then you are a joker. This recruitment has long been decided & they just want to fill in the blanks (some merit).

FYI thousands of people passed the CBT only few were fortunate to get the invite, y'all think you got invited because you're more brilliant abi? I dey laugh.

Stop attacking people for sharing their interview experience how they see fit.

Lastly, no bad energy person should quote me!

Last line though grin

Seriously, I kept on following this thread not because I was invited but because I hope to learn from people's experiences with how the interview went because I have never had the opportunity to attend job interview before and I hope to get insightful information from this thread. I don't grasp what's wrong in sharing useful tips about the interview to help prospective candidates prepare. Chastising people for revealing the questions they were asked during interview is same as condemning people that curate past question for people to prepare. I quite do not see anything wrong with making information available for the consumption of others.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by giftometre: 4:28pm On Jul 05, 2019
Fadeyinmii:

Hi,
I studied Food Science and Technology, please where will i fit in with NNPC?
Thank you.

How about someone who studied Fisheries and Aquaculture? Please help. Thanks
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kingbee1900: 4:34pm On Jul 05, 2019

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by LogoDWhiz(m): 4:36pm On Jul 05, 2019
Please guys.

Earlier on, some hotels were mentioned.

Can someone be kind to drop the names of the hotels used and also the cost? .

Thanks
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CircleOfWilis: 4:42pm On Jul 05, 2019
Reliable source guys...

Pls who has an idea how many GTs and EHs are allocated to each state.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by loanky: 4:43pm On Jul 05, 2019
NanoSec:
For NNPC interview tips and Q&A, Send a mail to geexclusive4@gmail.com
this guy, you no dey tire? You just kept spamming the thread despite all the tips you claim to have have been shared here already

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by eddyville92: 4:57pm On Jul 05, 2019
You don't have a problem bro, that's why it's called GRADUATE TRAINEE program. You require very little or no experience at all.. Don't think you are at a disadvantage because you've not secured a job yet.. Your questions will be centered on your discipline, normal behavioural questions and off course general safety..
Biolexxin:
Guys, this platform has been wonderful, pls my interview is next week, and I want to seek advice, I finished serving March, and I have not realy been working at your regular type of organisation, instead I have been engaging in any type of part time jobs, training schools on first Aid and all. How do I explain this to them, like why am presently unemployed.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by SenatorJChris: 5:04pm On Jul 05, 2019
Any project Analyst yet to be interviewed, please quote me. Thanks
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by dotlad: 5:15pm On Jul 05, 2019
Hello, any info?
SenatorJChris:
Any project Analyst yet to be interviewed, please quote me. Thanks
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nodetest: 5:20pm On Jul 05, 2019
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Uricas(m): 5:24pm On Jul 05, 2019
souljar:
I assume this panel is for engineers? I was on 15.
Same here. Yesterday.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Fremaxx: 5:29pm On Jul 05, 2019
Exactly
Teaser4:
my advice...base of my interview today...no question from my CV.maybe cos my CV dry gan no work experience aside nysc..no need to share what they asked cos its irrelevant...nah different questions for each day...they just wanna test your ability thats all. get ready for any questions from any corner...Good luck to us. back home now...I gotta rest
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 05, 2019
Don't bother reading about the company. it is irrelevant, they ask question randomly. it depends on how fast you can brainstorm. Fast thinkers will do better in this interview.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Evagreenfields: 5:50pm On Jul 05, 2019
i haven't done mine yet. Mine is tomorrow (6th July 2019)

sexeboy25:
pls whats your panel no. thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ChikezieUche: 5:52pm On Jul 05, 2019
EmmyteeTosin:
What's the question?

Geology question or situational judgment questions? They change this questions everyday because they know we will tell our mates what we were asked. It was about changing light bulb and how I made an important decision really fast. Tomorrow I'm sure you won't get the same question.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 05, 2019
CircleOfWilis:
Reliable source guys...

Pls who has an idea how many GTs and EHs are allocated to each state.
An NNPC guy addressed us specifically. He told us that technical field like geology, petroleum engineering, civil engineering, applied geophysics etc will have the highest intake. In fact generally, they will consider courses and state of origin to select people.

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Graceudogwu(f): 6:10pm On Jul 05, 2019
Kingbee1900:
Hello guys

Has anyone who studied English been interviewed yet?

I studied English and Literary Studies, yet to be interviewed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.