Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (328) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4827250 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by scobyy2007: 1:06pm On Jul 14, 2019
Eatables Sauce or Reliable Source?

Samkeniyy:
You will all receive your transport allowee this week. 20k flat irrespective of distance.

Just like don't quote me. grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by EmmyteeTosin(m): 1:06pm On Jul 14, 2019
number5:

Some dude here claimed to have received #44,500 naira yesterday as transport re-embursement from nnpc..

Was it just publicity stunt?
That one was just some prank
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by klassd(m): 1:08pm On Jul 14, 2019
bobowaja:

He might be lying tho. Indirectly blowing his supposed trumpet.

All na personal race.

Moreover no matter how though your state is, for you to make it thus far means you are one of the best brains in your state for this nnpc stuffs. Run your race and let no one intimidate you with some phantom achievements.

Bros you be Wiseman!

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Eggovic: 1:09pm On Jul 14, 2019
number5:

Egg sauce cheesy grin
���
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by adakoleagbenu: 1:20pm On Jul 14, 2019
bobowaja:

All na personal race.

Moreover no matter how though your state is, for you to make it thus far means you are one of the best brains in your state for this nnpc stuffs. Run your race and let no one intimidate you with some phantom achievements.
yep
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 14, 2019
Gbyms:
Please when did chevron recruit. I never heard of it
mine was a referral not part of a recruitment cycle. I got interviewed thoroughly after
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 14, 2019
mosgoon:
mine was a referral not part of a recruitment cycle. I got interviewed thoroughly after
Mobil was through the recruitment cycle early this year same with NNPC and now shell. Chevron was the dark horse.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mitocyan: 1:29pm On Jul 14, 2019
mosgoon:
well said. Might have to compare offers from all the companies you listed there. 2 secured, two to go.

Sent you a pm u can reply back on terecukamaya@gmail.com
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 14, 2019
number5:

Some dude here claimed to have received #44,500 naira yesterday as transport re-embursement from nnpc..

Was it just publicity stunt?
that was false. Allowance collection might extend till the end of the year
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 14, 2019
bobowaja:

All na personal race.

lol, Nigerians angry. If you are referring to the guy who already has chevron and Exxon offers.. He is not lying. He contacted me earlier in the thread to ask for NNPC salary and I got to know more about him through our conversation.. Very smart guy.. Has amazing projects with some IOCs and with some of the best institutions in the world. Besides, it's rare for someone to lie about achievements here and with smart compositions lol. He is genuine oh. NNPC is 150% secured for him except they don't know what they are doing

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 14, 2019
Everyone should brace up for an earlier than normal dispatch of APLs. Looking possible as things are going smooth. Still tentative though

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 1:42pm On Jul 14, 2019
mosgoon:
Mobil was through the recruitment cycle early this year same with NNPC and now shell. Chevron was the dark horse.
I didn’t pass the dragnet test even when I was so sure. In my center, we could not submit when we finished so they had to restart their system and made us redo the test. I’m just wondering if they trashed our second attempt. Everything was just somehow but life continued.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Twhizzy2: 1:48pm On Jul 14, 2019
Anybody from panel 3...statistics? Those panelists are really nice, a woman (chief) and 3 men. They were just telling me to relax that they still have more questions to ask.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 14, 2019
Gbyms:

I didn’t pass the dragnet test even when I was so sure. In my center, we could not submit when we finished so they had to restart their system and made us redo the test. I’m just wondering if they trashed our second attempt. Everything was just somehow but life continued.
yh I had similar problems. The test was tough but if yuu know dragnet, you'd get the hang
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 14, 2019
mosgoon:
yh I had similar problems. The test was tough but if yuu know dragnet, you'd get the hang
that's why I'm happy shell isn't using dragnet
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 14, 2019
Mehn.......Thank God I no dey same state with the super gurus on this thread woh....chai

13 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 2:18pm On Jul 14, 2019
Jiang:
Mehn.......Thank God I no dey same state with the super gurus on this thread woh....chai
how about the ones from your state wey no dey use NL...super gurus dey everywhere bro...some ppl are naturally smart and extraordinary, while some are just there....

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by scobyy2007: 2:18pm On Jul 14, 2019
Deep stuff

bobowaja:

All na personal race.

klassd:

Bros you be Wiseman!

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Johncuba(m): 2:19pm On Jul 14, 2019
This mosgoon guy should really chill with his "offers". We that are hoping on God should be allowed to do so in peace...

13 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 2:19pm On Jul 14, 2019
mos4phy:
that was false. Allowance collection might extend till the end of the year
na next year sef...oshe nnpc handler...

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Loveprick: 2:25pm On Jul 14, 2019
Jarus:

Not sure how it works.

2 possible options.

Let's say you resume in October (3 months to year

1, The upfront could be pro-rated (3/12*4m), and paid to you in October end, and the regular monthly subsequently for the rest of the year
or
2, The allowances that make up upfront(Housing etc) could be paid monthly till year end

Not sure how it works. Just my guess of possibilities.

On the 3 months wait, I don't think it applies to NNPC. NNPC is not ministry, it is self-funded.

Thank you for your inputs in this thread. Pls help us find out when APL will be expected. Your source/sauce was 100% accurate even when there was a change in NNPC management. Your source/sauce is a sure source/sauce. Thank you.

15 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 14, 2019
Loveprick:

Thank you for your inputs in this thread. Pls help us find out when APL will be expected. Your source/sauce was 100% accurate even when there was a change in NNPC management. Your source/sauce is a sure source/sauce. Thank you.
yh. @Jarus.. Waiting for your comment on when APLs would be out.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gianluigizona(m): 2:31pm On Jul 14, 2019
NoHatred:
SS5 for 3+ experience, SS4 for 6+ experience and SS3 for 9+ experience.

Was there any EH position advertised for 3+ years experience? #JustAsking

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gianluigizona(m): 2:32pm On Jul 14, 2019
mosgoon:
hmmn, i don't have many people in the chevron circle but would try to confirm. I have two offers from chevron and mobil. I just applied for shell and i'm waiting for NNPC. NNPC should be secured hopefully cos i felt i performed well and they were shocked at my CV as a young GT. If shell completes theirs within 2 months and i'm successful then i would have a big conundrum on my hands

My brother.... If you have an offer from Chevron plz forget the rest and go to Chevron. #Thankmelater

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BellaLindo: 2:36pm On Jul 14, 2019
Hi. What did you study?
mosgoon:
that's a big problem i am anticipating but it could all fall into place well hopefully. Chevron's should come in October, Exxon's next month after extra verification is completed but i have word discussions on acceptance tending towards September or further. Shell should complete theirs in two months hopefully and NNPC's should be Next month. If NNPC's come first, and the time to accept the offer is within a month, it would be perfect for me as i would probably accept NNPC's offer, get feedback from everyone i'm consulting then decide to leave them subsequently or stay if i'm advised to do so.
Among the IOCs alone though, I am leaning towards shell cos of all what i have heard so far but it's still early. Would consider a lot.

I just love their dedication towards cabon capture R& D and it's integration into the nigerian O&G ecosystem. exxon has a good program on that too but immature in Nigeria. Shell's sustainable tech efforts is also looking more promising. Still early decision steps tho. Would also pray for God's guidance
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by yuno01: 2:43pm On Jul 14, 2019
Ephramed:
please i saw this question somewhere and I cant figure it out

if "ALIVE" is written as "224184410" how can we write "DEAD"?

any idea please?

Let A be 1 and z be 26 in that order.

Multiply corresponding alphabet number by 2.

Dead should be 81028

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 14, 2019
Loveprick:

August. Probably first week!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Excel70: 3:01pm On Jul 14, 2019
Mitocyan:

Just sent you a mail. Check your nairaland mail
Thank you very much
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by stevie55(m): 3:15pm On Jul 14, 2019
stevie55:
Dear @Jarus, your mock interview session was very helpful. I was so confident during my interview. Please what's the upfront and monthly salary of an EH/Officer?
Thanks

8m upfront in January. 400k monthly afterwards.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 4:07pm On Jul 14, 2019
olaidefat:

August. Probably first week!

Thanks and do hope is reliable
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 14, 2019
Samkeniyy:
You will all receive your transport allowee this week. 20k flat irrespective of distance.

I'm not liking the aroma of this sauce o... 20k bawo?

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 14, 2019
number5:

Egg sauce cheesy grin

Lol... You be confirm clown

(1) (2) (3) ... (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.