Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (329) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4827362 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 14, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

I'm not liking the aroma of this sauce o... 20k bawo?
lol, the aroma is not enticing at all. We need garnished sauces regarding this grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 14, 2019
BellaLindo:
Hi. What did you study?
mech engr
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 14, 2019
Mitocyan:

Sent you a pm u can reply back on terecukamaya@gmail.com
would reply pms soon

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 4:40pm On Jul 14, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

I'm not liking the aroma of this sauce o... 20k bawo?
bro no mind that one...the pepper get sauce . you go see am when you get am...since the post-cbt era i no dey take folks serious here except for uncle Jarus.... other source na wash...

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Brainniest(m): 4:45pm On Jul 14, 2019
Twhizzy2:
Anybody from panel 3...statistics? Those panelists are really nice, a woman (chief) and 3 men. They were just telling me to relax that they still have more questions to ask.

Indeed panel 3 was really an interesting panel. Which state are you from?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 14, 2019
Loveprick:

Thank you for your inputs in this thread. Pls help us find out when APL will be expected. Your source/sauce was 100% accurate even when there was a change in NNPC management. Your source/sauce is a sure source/sauce. Thank you.

lol

Too early for my "sauces" too. Not even NNPC HR may have answer now. A lot of processes involved - collating the interview results, consolidating, analysing, getting approvals, sending to FCC for approval, etc.

Things should get clearer in the next 2 weeks, but for now, I dont think anyone can say when the APL will be sent.

But my personal view is, it should not take very long - possibly before end of August. NNPC has shown seriousness with this recruitment - faster than the 2012 recruitment. I also think they will contact successful candidates via email (rather than just letters). My views.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 14, 2019
Teaser4:
bro no mind that one...the pepper get sauce . you go see am when you get am...since the post-cbt era i no dey take folks serious here except for uncle Jarus.... other source na wash...

I no be Uncle though grin

I never clock 37 nah

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by brainybox: 5:13pm On Jul 14, 2019
Jarus:

I never clock 37 nah

So uncle starts from 37��� that means I be baby ooo

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mark95(m): 5:14pm On Jul 14, 2019
I hope they don't plan to send the APL to our physical address because my precise address wasn't included in my CV, I only included a generic address for security reasons. An email should be more appropriate, they've already been very efficient communicating with us via email and text.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Twhizzy2: 5:35pm On Jul 14, 2019
Oyo.

How about you?
Brainniest:

Indeed panel 3 was really an interesting panel. Which state are you from?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 14, 2019
mark95:
I hope they don't plan to send the APL to our physical address because my precise address wasn't included in my CV, I only included a generic address for security reasons. An email should be more appropriate, they've already been very efficient communicating with us via email and text.
your address would probably be picked from your application bio data. I didn't even put my phone number, email or address on my CV. Just name, summary and main details

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by number5(m): 6:17pm On Jul 14, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

Lol... You be confirm clown

grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by adakoleagbenu: 6:55pm On Jul 14, 2019
nnpc
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 6:56pm On Jul 14, 2019
adakoleagbenu:
nnpc
Yes, how can we help you? grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 14, 2019
souljar:

Lol

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 14, 2019
souljar:

Haha

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 7:30pm On Jul 14, 2019
Jarus:

I never clock 37 nah
age na number big brother... you earned that egbon...keep the good work. God bless you more

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mathology5431(m): 7:45pm On Jul 14, 2019
souljar:

Wooow see Top class Customer care unit Asset!!!

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 14, 2019
OK make we relax small. Nigeria vs Algeria..
Las Las for NNPC APL we go all de alright

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Samkeniyy(m): 8:28pm On Jul 14, 2019
Teaser4:

Quote me here when you receive your 20k. Something that your banks are already processing. 20k flat. If e no do you. Reject am and credit it to my account.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mitocyan: 8:38pm On Jul 14, 2019
mos4phy:
lol, Nigerians angry. If you are referring to the guy who already has chevron and Exxon offers.. He is not lying. He contacted me earlier in the thread to ask for NNPC salary and I got to know more about him through our conversation.. Very smart guy.. Has amazing projects with some IOCs and with some of the best institutions in the world. Besides, it's rare for someone to lie about achievements here and with smart compositions lol. He is genuine oh. NNPC is 150% secured for him except they don't know what they are doing

Lool, sounds like he schooled abroad or something

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mapman(m): 8:49pm On Jul 14, 2019
I got an answer to this question from the panel chairman after my interview. He said everyone would start at "zero level", the GT program would last for three years and in that time they'd determine where we fit. He also said that in our time as GTs, they could even be able to tell who'd make it to GM position.

iammiracle1:

Ask him biko, pls also ask if GT is only for one year? And is it done in abuja? And also how ppl are split into subsidiaries later on? Is it by your course? Or what?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 14, 2019
Samkeniyy:

Quote me here when you receive your 20k. Something that your banks are already processing. 20k flat. If e no do you. Reject am and credit it to my account.
It has never been and will never be a flat rate for everyone.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 8:54pm On Jul 14, 2019
adakoleagbenu:
nnpc
Please put a little respect on my Company’s name o. You didn’t even write the n with upper case. Don’t you know it’s a noun. Besides I don’t like the handwriting. Please change it.
For: Nnpc

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by RealisticJ: 8:59pm On Jul 14, 2019
Gbyms:

Please put a little respect on my Company’s name o. You didn’t even write the n with upper case. Don’t you know it’s a noun. Besides I don’t like the handwriting. Please change it.
For: Nnpc

Pls you are not also right..its an abbreviation, all letters must be in CAPs...

Signed,
Management
NNPC

17 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 14, 2019
Bro, I can tell you he's not lying!

In the past 6 months till date, I have had or expect offers from those companies too, plus BAT, MTN, PWC (Manager), Int'l Finance Corporation, Afrexim, AFC, US Embassy, NCC, CBN, JP Morgan.

Did I also mention the offer to serve as a personal adviser to a potential ministerial nominee?

Since we have all decided to be mad....

bobowaja:

He might be lying tho. Indirectly blowing his supposed trumpet.

All na personal race.

Moreover no matter how though your state is, for you to make it thus far means you are one of the best brains in your state for this nnpc stuffs. Run your race and let no one intimidate you with some phantom achievements.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Bankalert(m): 9:01pm On Jul 14, 2019
If you are an akwa ibomite here and you were interviewed, represent yourself with a like...thank you

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 9:05pm On Jul 14, 2019
RealisticJ:

Pls you are not also right..its an abbreviation, all letters must be in CAPs...

Signed,
Management
NNPC

You are not also right...seeing it’s an abbreviation, it’s best written as N.N.PC.

Regards,
Lead Trainee Engineer.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 14, 2019
Okay....

But what if this is another handle for the same person?

mos4phy:
lol, Nigerians angry. If you are referring to the guy who already has chevron and Exxon offers.. He is not lying. He contacted me earlier in the thread to ask for NNPC salary and I got to know more about him through our conversation.. Very smart guy.. Has amazing projects with some IOCs and with some of the best institutions in the world. Besides, it's rare for someone to lie about achievements here and with smart compositions lol. He is genuine oh. NNPC is 150% secured for him except they don't know what they are doing

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by iammiracle1(m): 9:06pm On Jul 14, 2019
mapman:
I got an answer to this question from the panel chairman after my interview. He said everyone would start at "zero level", the GT program would last for three years and in that time they'd determine where we fit. He also said that in our time as GTs, they could even be able to tell who'd make it to GM position.

Sweet, so any idea if the GT training would be in abuja? So after GT we move into SS5? Cos i heard GT is SS6

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 9:11pm On Jul 14, 2019
iammiracle1:

Sweet, so any idea if the GT training would be in abuja? So after GT we move into SS5? Cos i heard GT is SS6
Hhhhhhhhhhh civil service rule will call this one promotion--thief. Abi u go jump to ss5 after 1 month training. Where my koboko plz

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 14, 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.