Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (330) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4827239 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by iammiracle1(m): 9:19pm On Jul 14, 2019
darado:

Hhhhhhhhhhh civil service rule will call this one promotion--thief. Abi u go jump to ss5 after 1 month training. Where my koboko plz

Tf are you yapping about bro? He says GT lasts 3years and i asked after then what level & you are typing incoherently angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Slammmmmmmm(m): 9:22pm On Jul 14, 2019
olaidefat:

It has never been and will never be a flat rate for everyone.

Sorry to disappoint you, it's going to be a flat rate. I sent a mail to the recruitment email address and I was told there's going to be flat rate reimbursement for everyone present at the interview

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by scobyy2007: 9:45pm On Jul 14, 2019
Lmao cheesy
Beeam:
Bro, I can tell you he's not lying!

In the past 6 months till date, I have had or expect offers from those companies too, plus BAT, MTN, PWC (Manager), Int'l Finance Corporation, Afrexim, AFC, US Embassy, NCC, CBN, JP Morgan.

Did I also mention the offer to serve as a personal adviser to a potential ministerial nominee?

Since we have all decided to be mad....

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 9:48pm On Jul 14, 2019
Those that still think the C in NNPC stands for commission/company, come let your office car drive you to your company, so we'll know who is left. cheesy
.. ______
,~L___!___\~,,,,,
L_@__llll__@_lllli

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 9:58pm On Jul 14, 2019
mathology5431:

Wooow see Top class Customer care unit Asset!!!
grin
Lemme just switch off my phone's location b4 village people will find me there.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by emmanuelsea(m): 10:02pm On Jul 14, 2019
Let me be the first to tell you reading this on this thread happy Sunday

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 10:09pm On Jul 14, 2019
Algeria NNPC 2-1 Nigeria NNPC

I even screamed NNPC!!! instead of goal!!! when Nigeria scored. Who did this to me? grin

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by RealisticJ: 10:21pm On Jul 14, 2019
Gbyms:

You are not also right...seeing it’s an abbreviation, it’s best written as N.N.PC.

Regards,
Lead Trainee Engineer.

Maybe when you become GGM Public Affair Division, you will put . in your own spelling grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by RealisticJ: 10:23pm On Jul 14, 2019
BenFlash:
Algeria NNPC 2-1 Nigeria NNPC

I even screamed NNPC!!! instead of goal!!! when Nigeria scored. Who did this to me? grin

We go dey alright las las... Goodnite hopefuls, Nigeria don fall hand today.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by MajorKoko: 10:38pm On Jul 14, 2019
Panel 30 members, r u here?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by DMainMan: 10:49pm On Jul 14, 2019
Mitocyan:
Now that the interview stage is over, I deem it fit to thank and commend the efforts of @DmainMan, @Jarus, @Xfire and other senior nairalanders that have achieved career success for counting it worthy to give back to the community by way of helping us with essential information throughout the course of the process.

When you go on LinkedIn, you will see numerous Nigerians that have achieved career success working in various places like NNPC, Shell, Chevron, Mobil and the likes without any contribution in lifting others yet these few singled out themselves despite their busy schedules to help people still hustling for career success.

It is my desire that you all achieve greater success because of this and continue to contribute to the development of the country. I also want to wish everyone that has participated in the recruitment process great success in the nearest future.
Thank you bro. Wishing you success.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 14, 2019
@mosgoon
It is obvious that u are proud of ur successes as it is difficult for anyone who has been following this thread to miss ur personality. You have earned the right to be proud of ur accomplishments!
But pls, look beyond working for a company not minding the million naira they pay. I strongly believe u have the capacity to achieve far greater success by creating a path of ur own. Many multinational companies we have today were created by people that I believe are not as smart as u are. I would love to read about ur greatness some day.
Oh my love for great people!

12 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Onunu: 11:01pm On Jul 14, 2019
Please who was on panel 11 like me and can remember the name of the head of the panel (EH)

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 14, 2019
Slammmmmmmm:

Sorry to disappoint you, it's going to be a flat rate. I sent a mail to the recruitment email address and I was told there's going to be flat rate reimbursement for everyone present at the interview

Reimbursement would be done this week?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Brainniest(m): 12:20am On Jul 15, 2019
Gbyms:

You are not also right...seeing it’s an abbreviation, it’s best written as N.N.PC.

Regards,
Lead Trainee Engineer.

Even you are not write.
Not N.N.PC but N.N.P.C
Regards,
Lead Trainee Economist.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 5:25am On Jul 15, 2019
Brainniest:

Even you are not write.
Not N.N.PC but N.N.P.C
Regards,
Lead Trainee Economist.

"Write", guys should we tell him?

11 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:45am On Jul 15, 2019
Mitocyan:

Lool, sounds like he schooled abroad or something
Nope, schooled in Nigeria fully. 5 years at one of the top federal schools (think Unilag, UI, OAU, Uniben)...my projects came after I pitched an idea at a popular ideahub competition, one of the well connected guys in the competition who was very impressed then linked me with top people at those top schools (think MIT, Stanford, Caltech, Harvard) and they were also impressed at it spiralled from there.

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:51am On Jul 15, 2019
Zerlo:
@mosgoon
It is obvious that u are proud of ur successes as it is difficult for anyone who has been following this thread to miss ur personality. You have earned the right to be proud of ur accomplishments!
But pls, look beyond working for a company not minding the million naira they pay. I strongly believe u have the capacity to achieve far greater success by creating a path of ur own. Many multinational companies we have today were created by people that I believe are not as smart as u are. I would love to read about ur greatness some day.
Oh my love for great people!
thanks. Funny that you mentioned this, earlier in the thread, you would have noticed me asking Jarus and xfire for advice on whether to mention my enterpreneurial achievements in the interview for a conservative place like NNPC. My major achievement is my startup which already has some investment by some top corporations although i didn't mention this in NNPC interview lol. That's what i was referring to in my much earlier post below
mosgoon:
just a summary..they were surprised how as a young GT, I had completed numerous projects with top IOCs, and had a startup that was invested in by one and made it to a top pitch event in the Netherlands.

I just need to start out at a top company and then network. Networking is key. Be in the system, know how it goes..meet top guns ..and break out from there for the max blowing lol. I have observed most highly successful people and that's their pattern, not all of them tho, but most of them. So I need that corporate structure. it's just a means to an end

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:06am On Jul 15, 2019
Beeam:
Okay....

But what if this is another handle for the same person?

i am actually very curious. why do you think i would want to mention all these things (by the way which started cos someone asked me why my one of my interviewers was intrigued), on here to virtual users on a virtual social network platform like nairaland. I don' normally respond to this, but this got me curious. I would really love to understand your rationale behind someone saying they did this and this ( not fake news to which the rationale can be understood) or acheived this and this, to impress ''nairalanders'' . To what end ?
Are nairalanders my future interviewers, or are they close physical friends or am I expecting a contract from any one of them? This is a an anonymous forum with personal details of users hidden, so there's no need to seem or look good to anybody. I'm really confused. This is like bashing someone who shared a work experience or did an AMA on reddit and then saying this person is fake. Those who use Reddit should understand my analogy.

I'm really confused, and i didn't reply you because i wanted to but to satisfy my curiousity for behavioral issues - on social media. Might make me read some articles, published papers or journals on such concepts.

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:24am On Jul 15, 2019
mosgoon:
i am actually very curious. why do you think i would want to mention all these things (by the way which started cos someone asked me why my one of my interviewers was intrigued), on here to virtual users on a virtual social network platform like nairaland. I don' normally respond to this, but this got me curious. I would really love to understand your rationale behind someone saying they did this and this ( not fake news to which the rationale can be understood) or acheived this and this, to impress ''nairalanders'' . To what end ?
Are nairalanders my future interviewers, or are they close physical friends or am I expecting a contract from any one of them? This is a an anonymous forum with personal details of users hidden, so there's no need to seem or look good to anybody. I'm really confused. This is like bashing someone who shared a work experience or did an AMA on reddit and then saying this person is fake. Those who use Reddit should understand my analogy.

I'm really confused, and i didn't reply you because i wanted to but to satisfy my curiousity for behavioral issues - on social media. Might make me read some articles, published papers or journals on such concepts.

Oga e don do.. ur talk don too much.. blablavla

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by engrnic: 6:30am On Jul 15, 2019
Napolitano2012:

Bros watin exactly de pain u?

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by miscoe(m): 6:32am On Jul 15, 2019
mosgoon:

Really?Lol!

There's a thin line between self esteem and pride. I'm not sure if you've crossed it.

#fellow osunite
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:34am On Jul 15, 2019
Mosgoon I use God to beg you its okay with your achievement, your achievement, since page 320 to 330 na only your achievements... Don't let village people locate you oh with all this bragging, you have totally derailed from this thread like the name of the thread is achievement of Mongoon, please local men cannot can again, na only one slot them fit give you las las, everyone other person here has achievements also, eyes on the prize my nigga
mosgoon:

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:38am On Jul 15, 2019
Swargu:
Mosgoon I use God to beg you its okay with your achievement, your achievement, since page 320 to 330 na only your achievements... Don't let village people locate you oh with all this bragging, you have totally derailed from this thread like the name of the thread is achievement of Mongoon, please local men cannot can again, na only one slot them fit give you las las, everyone other person here has achievements also, eyes on the prize my nigga
i only replied questions which led to the posts. But i understand . Would stop posting or replying questions on that. Thanks. Let more important news flourish

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:39am On Jul 15, 2019
Napolitano2012:

i understand. would stop such posts and only reply or answer questions surrounding APL talk, reimbursement talk or similar. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BlackHummer(m): 6:39am On Jul 15, 2019
I think it is high time i goan dust my achievement file now. I am sure some nairqlanders here will like to read tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:39am On Jul 15, 2019
mosgoon:
i only replied questions which led to the posts. But i understand . Would stop posting or replying questions on that. Thanks. Let more important news flourish

Lol, nothing do you, thanks.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by QDream(f): 6:43am On Jul 15, 2019
Niggaz be hatin grin grin pftt

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Onunu: 6:43am On Jul 15, 2019
mosgoon:

My bro... congratulations on your achievements. Please don't mind the critics. People easily switch to bad belle when they are intimidated. They easily say you're proud or showing off ( I wonder... in a faceless forum?) please don't be deterred, share your experience, that's the essence of this thread. Best wishes and I pray for you make the best decision when the offers start flooding in. Cheers!

16 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Onunu: 6:48am On Jul 15, 2019
Any panel 11 person on this thread? (EH Engineering)

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:02am On Jul 15, 2019
MajorKoko:
Panel 30 members, r u here?
Yes am here
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by wixzer: 7:07am On Jul 15, 2019
Onunu:
Any panel 11 person on this thread? (EH Engineering)

Present

(1) (2) (3) ... (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.