Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,801 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (341) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4831397 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 16, 2019
NigelCundy:
For people that are not in the tech industry or are social scientists like me, AI is also a good learning experience. Finance and HR are using AI to develop organizational processes. Particularly In HR where AI is applied in recruitment, training, Ex and EVP, change management etc. Being knowledgeable in these areas could put you 10 years ahead of the present workforce in private and government organizations.

In simple terms, you will be a hot cake if you focus on any of the aforementioned.

very spot on
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 16, 2019
Sempumping:
Blow your trumpet o
Work hard so you 'll also have trumpet to blow and not hate on others achievement .
I am impressed at all these ( it gives me hope)you should also and not intimidated.
Learn from people and stop hating.

In my dream,I saw the process End on or before 1st week of Aug grin It's a dream o ,don't ask me for source ,na only suya sauce I get wink

Btw I need a Mentor cry (someone help me please )

You no like mentol?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 16, 2019
Mitocyan:

Lool. I've been puzzling too. Plus I don't think you have a linkedin presence if not I would have figured out since. Except you don't just put your achievements on linkedin
to find someone randomly on linkedln, you have to know some little core details like school, year of graduation, core work experiences, and levels. I know a lot of top guns who i tried finding on linkedIn first to connect but couldn't find them accurately..had to connect with them at conferences and the likes. But you are right, linkedin is a good starting point but lots dont update stuff

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mitocyan: 8:57am On Jul 16, 2019
mosgoon:
to find someone randomly on linkedln, you have to know some little core details like school, year of graduation, core work experiences, and levels. I know a lot of top guns who i tried finding on linkedIn first to connect but couldn't find them accurately..had to connect with them at conferences and the likes. But you are right, linkedin is a good starting point but lots dont update stuff

Lool not with linkedin filter options. I've used it randomly in the past and it has worked remarkably well

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 16, 2019
Mitocyan:

Lool not with linkedin filter options. I've used it randomly in the past and it has worked remarkably well
True. But if you don't know core details, how do you filter? There are numerous people (Nigerians even) with similar schools, experiences and drive. But I get you

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 16, 2019
Gbriels:
Ok.... let's find the x...
Assuming x = 45days
=> APL Distribution = 45 - 1
APL Distribution = 44days

Who do this to me ooo....lol
Let the count down begins
@chasteguy....the local man
@terse
@datascience
@winchman....much respect from this end
@all who hope on God

Lol... Local man has vowed to donate 1million to his local church if God gives him the APL... Me I no need billions... I just want to live a normal life and be a source of blessing to many struggling poverty stricken people... dazol

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Jarus(m): 9:05am On Jul 16, 2019
mosgoon:
haha, sir jarus. are you sure?. I always like to hide stuff when i meet strangers in person for personal reasons?

Maybe it's not you.

But the scanty details I see of you here fit into the profile of a guy I met recently

1st class
Mech Engrg
Nigerian uni
Techy
Startup/entrepreneurship inclined
Involved in some tech innovations that got him overseas travel
Playful
Undergoing NNPC recruitment

Everything I have seen or heard of you here matches that young man's profile.

Thought it was you.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 16, 2019
Gerrard59:
Interesting thread.. This recruitment process reminds me of Seplat last year. Kudos to the McKinsey's dudes. Not easy to get in there. When I was in school, I practiced the mock PST with a friend (who later graduated with a first class) and had 2/10 and him - 6/10. Too bad I didn't finish with a first class. embarassed

Regarding folks narrating their experiences, it's important they do so. By so doing, individuals learn especially up and coming folks. Information is powerful in today's world but quality is not universally available. So mbok, allow anyone to narrate their experiences so that folks learn, unlearn and relearn. I knew about most companies by following Jarus, firms that my then classmates don't know and this information chasm is even worse for students/graduates/postgraduates from institutions in the east. I remember in my second year discussing with some accounting students and they did not know about PwC or KPMG shocked. Something the average student in the west will know. In summary, quality information should be disseminated without rancour or jealousy. Thank God for the Internet.

Shout out to my Egbon Jarus. Twale! grin I've not regretted following him. I recall in 2013 when I was disturbing him on Nairaland but today? Lemme not talk too much..

P.S. I didn't apply as my course wasn't listed and a certain document wasn't available at that time. But I've coached some folks and I'm sure they will get the job. grin

My only problem be say i don't know how all these names you people are typing sounds... Lol... "McKinsey" local man is lost in thought... grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by simplebb: 9:14am On Jul 16, 2019
BenFlash:

ÀI and robotics you say and still claimed you schooled in Nigeria? Please elucidate further because except for very few, I know most of our Nigerian lecturers and Profs are not that futuristic.

I have to contribute here

Y'all just keep underrating Nigerian Universities.

So someone that school in Nigeria won't know of AI and robotics. Seriously, u need to expand your scope and meet folks.

Have you heard of Predictive Analytics?

The branch of the advanced analytics which is used to make predictions about unknown future events. Predictive analytics uses many techniques from data mining, statistics, modeling, machine learning, and artificial intelligence to analyze current data to make predictions about future.

I once worked with a friend on an Oando Project on how we can leverage these tools to improve their business processes HR, PR using AI and SEO (Search Engine Optimization).

Nigeria folks are doing great oooo, no think am. I have friends overseas working in the software engineering and programming sphere who studied Computer science in the same university.

A friend of mine got a job at Cisco and moved over to Amsterdam, Netherlands, she left NYSC camp in Abuja to resume straightwith when we were serving, this babe had 2.1 in CSC....

The key thing is to keep learning and keep improving.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 16, 2019
@chasteGhuy.... God's on our side, I like dudes like u,have bigs dreams, smart, intelligent and believe that big things start small...we go connect las las...
Regards from this end
ChasteGhuy:

Lol... Local man has vowed to donate 1million to his local church if God gives him the APL... Me I no need billions... I just want to live a normal life and be a source of blessing to many struggling poverty stricken people... dazol

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Vivly(f): 9:17am On Jul 16, 2019
Local woman is amazed

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Dmamasboy(m): 9:23am On Jul 16, 2019
mosgoon:
I replied you.

I had a little hiccup uploading the LOMS for self destruct after a short time but it's resolved now. Would dispatch it soon to everyone I replied. Download quickly cos it would dissappear after a short while.. Wanted to code an algorithm backend for a capability where you can only view once and download once but I got busy with other stuff and decided to use a service. Pls, once you download, do well to share it in the right way not fraudulently or carelessly . Like I said previously, it's 100k and very precious in the case interview coaching world

Bro sent you a pm. Need the LOMS too
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 16, 2019
Gbriels:
@chasteGhuy.... God's on our side, I like dudes like u,have bigs dreams, smart, intelligent and believe that big things start small...we go connect las las...
Regards from this end

You flatter me grin

God no go let us down bro... All in all, let His will prevail...

This has been an interesting thread so far... I just wish I can get into nnpc... I would like to motivate other young lads that I know are great by linking them with folks like mosgoon, jarus nd co... Most are oblivious of these awesome opportunities and are mostly not equipped with info about such opportunities. I believe my getting into nnpc would put me on a good edge to spiral such influence on young lads

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 16, 2019
Vivly:
Local woman is amazed

Lol... Hope local woman is not from my village grin

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by RolD: 9:31am On Jul 16, 2019
.. wink
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by RolD: 9:32am On Jul 16, 2019
Mosgoon:

Ur experience sharing has been inspiring.
sent you a PM also for the LOMS.Thanks man
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 9:34am On Jul 16, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

Lol... Hope local woman is not from my village grin
City men are coming to your village. Las Las 8k from the 9k interviewed will be from your village grin grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by adakoleagbenu: 9:36am On Jul 16, 2019
Gbriels:
Ok.... let's find the x... Assuming x = 45days => APL Distribution = 45 - 1 APL Distribution = 44days
Who do this to me ooo....lol Let the count down begins @chasteguy....the local man @terse @datascience @winchman....much respect from this end @all who hope on God

lol. u try
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 16, 2019
bobowaja:

City men are coming to your village. Las Las 8k from the 9k interviewed will be from your village grin grin

Lol... We die here!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NigelCundy: 9:47am On Jul 16, 2019
While it is true that many of us underrate Nigerian universities, we cannot ignore the huge gap in learning experiences when it is compared to what is being taught abroad and what is being learned online.

If you are a social scientist from any Federal or state university in the country, you will agree that the bulk of what is being passed across to undergraduates in terms of teaching and the aids applied in teaching are way outdated and it leaves many of us unfit to get into the current jobs hence the idea that many Nigerian university graduates are "unemployable".

I could go on and on to list the many challenges that undergraduate students in the faculty of social sciences face, but not today.

The best that we can do is to equip ourselves with knowledge outside what we have been taught in school but most importantly UNLEARNING the unimportant things that we have learned.

simplebb:

I have to contribute here

Y'all just keep underrating Nigerian Universities.

So someone that school in Nigeria won't know of AI and robotics. Seriously, u need to expand your scope and meet folks.

Have you heard of Predictive Analysis?

The branch of the advanced analytics which is used to make predictions about unknown future events. Predictive analytics uses many techniques from data mining, statistics, modeling, machine learning, and artificial intelligence to analyze current data to make predictions about future.

I once worked with a friend on an Oando Project on how we can leverage these tools to improve their business processes HR, PR using AI and SEO (Search Engine Optimization).

Nigeria folks are doing great oooo, no think am. I have friends overseas working in the software engineering and programming sphere who studied Computer science in the same university.

A friend of mine got a job at Cisco and moved over to Amsterdam, Netherlands, she left NYSC camp in Abuja to resume straightwith when we were serving, this babe had 2.1 in CSC....

The key thing is to keep learning and keep improving.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 16, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

You flatter me grin

God no go let us down bro... All in all, let His will prevail...

This has been an interesting thread so far... I just wish I can get into nnpc... I would like to motivate other young lads that I know are great by linking them with folks like mosgoon, jarus nd co... Most are oblivious of these awesome opportunities and are mostly not equipped with info about such opportunities. I believe my getting into nnpc would put me on a good edge to spiral such influence on young lads
amazing.. I really hope to meet someone like you if I get into nnpc early enough before I probably settle for others
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Inception(m): 9:49am On Jul 16, 2019
Any Mech. Engr (EH) here undecided
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by brainybox: 9:54am On Jul 16, 2019
If i want the most valuable HSE certificate, where do I go. I mean like the best of the best. Thanks
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 16, 2019
mosgoon:
amazing.. I really hope to meet someone like you if I get into nnpc early enough before I probably settle for others

The pleasure would be mine, boss.. cool
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by kcjnr007(m): 10:02am On Jul 16, 2019
From a "reliable sauce", Local man is just observing.

Signed:
Local Observer,
Reliable Sauce Association (RSA)

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by flowwolf09: 10:06am On Jul 16, 2019
brainybox:
If i want the most valuable HSE certificate, where do I go. I mean like the best of the best. Thanks

Go for NEBOSH. You can do the IGC or Intl Tech Cert in Oil and Gas Ops Safety. Register with RRC.co.UK. they are expensive but very good. I did some certs with them in 2013. Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Inception(m): 10:09am On Jul 16, 2019
flowwolf09:

Go for NEBOSH. You can do the IGC or Intl Tech Cert in Oil and Gas Ops Safety. Register with RRC.co.UK. they are expensive but very good. I did some certs with them in 2013. Cheers.

Sir, do you know any thing about LEEA?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Greatken007(m): 10:13am On Jul 16, 2019
The most highly recognized by our act is ISPON (Institute of safety professional of Nigeria,70k) but if you have the cash you can go for NEBOSH (around 230k) . NEBOSH is internationally recognized.
brainybox:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Jaolad(m): 10:23am On Jul 16, 2019
mosgoon:

Great work dude, I also sent you a msg cos I bloody need that LOMs.

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by brainybox: 10:27am On Jul 16, 2019
kcjnr007:
From a "reliable sauce", Local man is just observing.

Signed:
Local Observer,
Reliable Sauce Association (RSA)

Greatken007:
The most highly recognized by our act is ISPON (Institute of safety professional of Nigeria,70k) but if you have the cash you can go for NEBOSH (around 230k) . NEBOSH is internationally recognized.

Thanks people.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by brainybox: 10:27am On Jul 16, 2019
flowwolf09:

Thanks man.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by HenriB: 10:31am On Jul 16, 2019
Please kindly send to me too..
I sent you a mail..
Pls reply

mosgoon:

Yh. But for McKinsey Nigeria, they are much more forgiving, a good number of us were from Nigerian universities. But for McKinsey US, UK and similar, Then that applies fully.

Haha, Victor cheng.. I jacked his videos ehn, before my interview. By the way, he has a tutorial recording for case studies for McKinsey and Bain and the likes called LOMS (look over my shoulder) which is very good for McKinsey interviews.. But it's very expensive. I have them though and can send to anyone interested for free. Just send a pm for that strictly.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.