Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,220 members, 7,815,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (357) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4829662 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by sacx: 11:40pm On Jul 16, 2019
mosgoon:
once shell and NNPC recruitments are over (although i might not need to focus on shell anymore if they delay with the recruitment or if i fail a stage early or if i decide to go with exxon's offer even if shell is my prefered), i'm out of nairaland and would spend any social media time on reddit only

Okay. I just sent a mail request
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NigelCundy: 11:42pm On Jul 16, 2019
Mr mosgoon, this is the most heartbreaking news I've received since my 23 year old girlfriend told me she was dumping me for a rich guy last year December. Nevertheless, I hope we'll be able to connect and share ideas like you said earlier. I'll really appreciate your response to the mail I sent you.
You can also let me know if there's a faster way to reach out to you.

Thank you bro.

mosgoon:
once shell and NNPC recruitments are over (although i might not need to focus on shell anymore if they delay with the recruitment or if i fail a stage early or if i decide to go with exxon's offer even if shell is my prefered), i'm out of nairaland and would spend any social media time on reddit only

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 16, 2019
Nathphil:
please what's the size of the file
900 mb approx or just budget 1gb
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nathphil(m): 11:46pm On Jul 16, 2019
mosgoon:
thank you
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 11:55pm On Jul 16, 2019
Enireqx20:

My dear, three out of four of us that were interviewed by the same panel have gotten alerts. We've not been able to reach the last person. N we all got interviewed on the 6th of this month. I don't have any other info apart from that
It's alright dear. Cool thing you're in touch with those from your panel. No one I know based on same panel, location or anything else has been credited. Guess I'll just keep my eyes peeled for the main deal.
God bless

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Fredkio: 12:00am On Jul 17, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

Is it the same alert that people are scared of getting?
Its there business o. grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Sleyanya1(m): 12:06am On Jul 17, 2019
Please what's the full meaning of this LOMS ?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 12:17am On Jul 17, 2019
xfire:

I am here.

Is there any connection between Transport fare and APL at the moment? as some have been paid, while some are yet to be paid. Thanks as you breakdown the "conspiracy theory" behind that.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Excel70: 12:39am On Jul 17, 2019
mosgoon:
I won't be able to download until tomorrow evening h. I hope it won't self destruct
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by MarieAnn2012: 3:46am On Jul 17, 2019
mosgoon:
Please send to me
Mariebrandt2012@gmail.com
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by uzoexcel(m): 4:00am On Jul 17, 2019
mosgoon:
patronize quora.com too.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:16am On Jul 17, 2019
BenFlash:

Lol
The Local Government name was too strong abi. Lol?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:17am On Jul 17, 2019
souljar:
Only credit alert wey few ppl get, 13 pages! When APL con show fa? cheesy

People are just anxious unnecessarily. That's if anxious has any iota of necessary in it cheesy

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:23am On Jul 17, 2019
Sleyanya1:
Please what's the full meaning of this LOMS ?

LO- Local
M- Man
S- Sauce
tongue wink cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kevlala: 4:38am On Jul 17, 2019
[quote author=joobseekar post=80341133]

Is there any connection between Transport fare and APL at the moment? as some have been paid, while some are yet to be paid. Thanks as you breakdown the "conspiracy theory" behind that.
[/quote

In my opinion, there shudnt be any correlation btw tfare and APL. I believe names and account numbers are still being sorted out and more might get the alert as the week goes by.
However, if by the end of this week, no new person in this forum or friends outside this forum gets an alert, it may be tempting to say, the way of the access bank scenario may play out. Not to give any person panic attack.
Times are changing, I have been in the business world for quite a while, it can make economic sense not to pay those pple u are offering the job to. While compensating those dropped.
In all let's all be hopeful.

18 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Goodyboy123: 5:57am On Jul 17, 2019
Please help me with the LOMS.... goodnessesieboma@gmail.com
mosgoon:
if you still need the LOMS you can send till 12am, an idea came to me regarding making everything fast and automated. so once it's 12am would stop replying the pms for LOMS and collate everything. I think that would be all regarding the LOMS. the self destruct period is 1 hour and everyone included finally would get it overnight
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BMedia: 6:18am On Jul 17, 2019
I have never felt so good about not receiving an alert I was expecting grin...

20 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ucheuzor1(m): 6:22am On Jul 17, 2019
Nathphil:
thank you

please bro I sent you a mail since 2 days ago but haven't received a reply yet. please help a brother with that your LOMS stuffs. God bless you.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 6:27am On Jul 17, 2019
What I need is the LOML cry
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by OgidiOlu3(m): 6:33am On Jul 17, 2019
souljar:
What I need is the LOML cry

Love of my life undecided

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by umaira10: 6:35am On Jul 17, 2019
please help a brother with the LOMS at, wale4real@yahoo.com, thank you.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aroboi(m): 6:37am On Jul 17, 2019
[quote author=Kevlala post=80342594][/quote]
Ur last statement might be true..if everyone dont get the alert before the week runs out.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by flowwolf09: 6:45am On Jul 17, 2019
Aroboi:

Ur last statement might be true..if everyone dont get the alert before the week runs out.

Those who recieved the alert are like 5% of the candidates. What happens then?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:46am On Jul 17, 2019
Pls @mosgoon waiting for ur reply via pm, or can i drop d email address on here?
I really need d LOMS too.
Thannks
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 6:51am On Jul 17, 2019
OgidiOlu3:

Love of my life undecided
cheesy I didn't say that o

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 6:55am On Jul 17, 2019
vicelreturns:
Pls @mosgoon waiting for ur reply via pm, or can i drop d email address on here?
I really need d LOML too.
Thannks
It is L O M S... Copy copy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kevlala: 7:03am On Jul 17, 2019
flowwolf09:

U can't tell that 5% of candidates have received. How did u arrive at that. How many pple are in this platform? How many pple have collected but won't comment here they received? Not to talk of the numerous number of pple out there.
Anyways the prayer is we shud hope for the best.

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:03am On Jul 17, 2019
souljar:

Hahaha
At least i no copy anybody reach dis stage....
grin

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 7:05am On Jul 17, 2019
flowwolf09:

5% is like 500 applicants...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:10am On Jul 17, 2019
souljar:

Bro 65% of pple asking for LOMS dnt even knw wetin e be, me inclusive but i wan get am because information na him cum be power for dis era..
So no blame my ignorance for copying LOML (love of my life) bayi

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:10am On Jul 17, 2019
Aroboi:

Nothing about it embarassed

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NoHatred: 7:11am On Jul 17, 2019
flowwolf09:

Exactly. Apparently only a few have gotten the alert. So what if NNPC is paying those that are successful first? It's really confusing. But I think the tfare has no correlation with APL for the following reasons:

1. There is no way they would have known the successful ones and gotten the approval of FCC between last week and yesterday.

2. It does not cost NNPC anything to reimburse all candidates their tfare( O&G coys are not like banks that are closefisted. When an O&G coy asks you to drop your account number they will surely reimburse you irrespective of the outcome of your interview. So that access bank scenario no join at all). Besides, we were told that all candidates will be reimbursed.

3. If only a handful have gotten the alert, does it mean the remaining candidates will be absorbed? Nah.

As for me oh, whether I receive or not I am not scared of the alert oooo. I go collect am and flex am wella and las las I go still get my APL based on logistics with Baba God.

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.