Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (356) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4833749 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 16, 2019
Local man is in disarray aspa what mood to be in concerning the credit alert

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by giftometre: 9:15pm On Jul 16, 2019
askotaks01:

Mr Mosgoon, I will be very grateful if you can share the LOMS.[/b]with me have been trying to reach you but i don't know why have not been able to send you a message.

I will appreciate it if you can send it to my mail : [b]askotaks01@gmail.com

Thanks in Anticipation
Same here Mr. Mosgoon. I tried sending you an email but I couldn't, it's stating since we're not connected, I can't mail you directly.
I will deeply appreciate if you can send me the LOMS file. My address: giftdavid80@gmail.com
Thank you.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ukodo1123: 9:15pm On Jul 16, 2019
Local men are really afraid of alert
But if it continued it has no option than to shake table because d Access bank scenario will be review
MuhMubRaj:
Local man is in disarray aspa what mood to be in concerning the credit alert

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CircleOfWilis: 9:16pm On Jul 16, 2019
Fredkio:
Please how many Rivers people are here? smiley
present
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Fredkio: 9:23pm On Jul 16, 2019
CircleOfWilis:
present
Lol i m from Kula in Akukutoru LGA, u?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 9:25pm On Jul 16, 2019
Fredkio:

Lol i m from Kula in Akukutoru LGA, u?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by emmanuelsea(m): 9:26pm On Jul 16, 2019
Aremolomi:
Thanks for the update
Uwlc
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 16, 2019
Fredkio:
Please how many Rivers people are here? smiley

U wan buy us beer? grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CircleOfWilis: 9:55pm On Jul 16, 2019
Eminemzybet:

abi o

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Fredkio: 9:59pm On Jul 16, 2019
Eminemzybet:

Lolz.. I dey laff you. When person neva even get tfare alert grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 16, 2019
Fredkio:

Lolz.. I dey laff you. When person neva even get tfare alert grin

Is it the same alert that people are scared of getting?

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by xfire: 10:43pm On Jul 16, 2019
joobseekar:

@Xfire, where you at

I am here.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 10:55pm On Jul 16, 2019
Only credit alert wey few ppl get, 13 pages! When APL con show fa? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enireqx20(f): 10:58pm On Jul 16, 2019
souljar:
Only credit alert wey few ppl get, 13 pages! When APL con show fa? cheesy

1million pages grin

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 16, 2019
xfire:

I am here.
xfire!..long time already lol.

Sorry for the delay for those i planned to send to today (i.e those who pmed yesterday and early this morning) ..you all would get it overnight. for those who messaged me on discussions on my experiences..i'm sorry but wouldn't have time to reply most as there are too much. would only continue with the early conversations that were initiated with me.

for new pms wanting the LOMS, like i said, may be much later when i'm free before i have time to compile and attach to one dispatch list..it was time consuming and stressful enough for the early pms. That's the best i can do, i'm sorry.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 11:02pm On Jul 16, 2019
Enireqx20:

1million pages grin

Lol... When it's all over, I'll miss this thread in particular...
Btw, from your earlier inquiries, were you able to get findings we could also benefit from? grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 16, 2019
nurd:

Oga Jarus, I know the young man you're talking about. It is not him. By now, that guy you're talking about will already know it's him you're referring to.
lol, some people on this thread know me already, some are friends while one guy here met me through this offer i made earlier when we were given invites

mosgoon:
I feel like being a good Samaritan, I just booked two nights at transcorp Hilton Abuja, 5 mins from nnpc towers and would want to help someone who DOESN'T have anywhere or cannot afford any hotel to stay for the interview. Now as you know, transcorp Hilton is a 5 star hotel.. I booked the room for 180k for 2 nights and felt like offering just one person a chance to stay with me for a night for free. My interview is on the 5th. I booked the rooms for 4th and 5th.. I plan to leave on the 6th.

**I would prefer someone with the same interview date as me so we move out of the hotel the same day and I don't have to worry about logistics of checking out or leaving behind due to possibility of the person being behind when I leave

send a pm if interested or contact me on telegram ---

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 16, 2019
mosgoon:

Sorry for the delay for those i planned to send to today (i.e those who pmed yesterday and early this morning) ..you all would get it overnight. for those who messaged me on discussions on my experiences..i'm sorry but wouldn't have time to reply most as there are too much. would only continue with the early conversations that were initiated with me.

for new pms wanting the LOMS, like i said, may be much later when i'm free before i have time to compile and attach to one dispatch list..it was time consuming and stressful enough for the early pms. That's the best i can do, i'm sorry.
if you still need the LOMS you can send till 12am, an idea came to me regarding making everything fast and automated. so once it's 12am would stop replying the pms for LOMS and collate everything. I think that would be all regarding the LOMS. the self destruct period is 1 hour and everyone included finally would get it overnight

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by andrewtosin(m): 11:15pm On Jul 16, 2019
pls who is from Abuja and had gotten oh
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enireqx20(f): 11:17pm On Jul 16, 2019
souljar:

Lol... When it's all over, I'll miss this thread in particular...
Btw, from your earlier inquiries, were you able to get findings we could also benefit from? grin

My dear, three out of four of us that were interviewed by the same panel have gotten alerts. We've not been able to reach the last person. N we all got interviewed on the 6th of this month. I don't have any other info apart from that

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by adakoleagbenu: 11:18pm On Jul 16, 2019
andrewtosin:
pls who is from Abuja and had gotten oh

u dey ask ni? Abuja na N500 for MTN recharge card na

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by kachii77: 11:18pm On Jul 16, 2019
mosgoon:
if you still need the LOMS you can send till 12am, an idea came to me regarding making everything fast and automated. so once it's 12am would stop replying the pms for LOMS and collate everything. I think that would be all regarding the LOMS. the self destruct period is 1 hour and everyone included finally would get it overnight

hello mosgoon, would also like a copy of the LOMS. THANKS
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by sacx: 11:25pm On Jul 16, 2019
mosgoon:

If you will be active on NL after this recruitment process is over, I'll do you a PM. And no, I don't need LOMS for now.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ebenaba(m): 11:28pm On Jul 16, 2019
mosgoon:

Please send to me too
My email
dsnebenaba@gmail.com
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by femokleen(m): 11:28pm On Jul 16, 2019
mosgoon:
*femokleen@gmail.com*
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 16, 2019
sacx:

If you will be active after on NL after this recruitment process is over, I'll do you a PM. And no, I don't need LOMS for now.
once shell and NNPC recruitments are over (although i might not need to focus on shell anymore if they delay with the recruitment or if i fail a stage early or if i decide to go with exxon's offer even if shell is my prefered), i'm out of nairaland and would spend any social media time on reddit only

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 16, 2019
Ebenaba:

Please send to me too
My email
dsnebenaba@gmail.com
send pms pls..the process i'm using would use the pms
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Laomee: 11:32pm On Jul 16, 2019
Mr Mosgoon,pls can I get the LOMS material too.Sent you a pm sef,you' inspire me By the way
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nathphil(m): 11:32pm On Jul 16, 2019
mosgoon:
baba I need am for jamesnwabueze@yahoo.com thanks in advance.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 11:35pm On Jul 16, 2019
Enireqx20:

My dear, three out of four of us that were interviewed by the same panel have gotten alerts. We've not been able to reach the last person. N we all got interviewed on the 6th of this month. I don't have any other info apart from that
Dont you think they pay based on state of origin? Or state of writing cbt? Does any of these applied to those paid among you? Either atleast two of them come from same state of origin or state of writing cbt.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 16, 2019
note: once you open the link once you can't open it again. That's the end. you have a 1 hour timeframe after opening the link to download. if you open it once, close browser or put off your phone, the chance is gone. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nathphil(m): 11:39pm On Jul 16, 2019
mosgoon:
note: once you open the link once you can't open it again. That's the end. you have a 1 hour timeframe after opening the link to download. if you open it once, close browser or put off your phone, the chance is gone. Thanks
please what's the size of the file

(1) (2) (3) ... (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.