Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (355) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4832891 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by emmanuelsea(m): 6:59pm On Jul 16, 2019
mosgoon:
good info if true
I also sent you a pm this morning. please reply, I need the LOMS too
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NekkyCee(f): 7:00pm On Jul 16, 2019
Chaiii....we should share a drink. You just spoke what has been on my mind. #Cheers to moving on smiley
Temitope009:
My NNPC recruitment journey was cut short after the test (I was heartbroken for 2 days grin) but I couldn't unfollow this thread. I love this thread smiley. I had a good laugh today when people started casting and binding TP reimbursement grin grin grin grin
I can't wait to see that you all finally got your APL and start working at NNPC. Wishing you all the very best.

And no, I'm not wasting my time by following this thread even though my journey on it has ended. I've learnt alot here and still learning. Special greetings to our egbon @Jarus. We're humble o grin

Meanwhile, I'm a chemistry graduate based in Abuja. In case all our connect connect people have a tiny little space space for a job seeker, I'm humble o.

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 7:06pm On Jul 16, 2019
Beeam:
It's you that will be reimbursed in Jesus name!

I said I don't want their transport money again se.

My flight to and from Abj was complimentary by an airline, I no spend kobo.

Shuu you re funny o LOL grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 7:07pm On Jul 16, 2019
number5:

grin grin

This table you're trying to use style to shake ehnn grin

Local men will come for your head soon

My broda, na that "AccessBank" guy caused all these conspiracy theories o. Similar thing happened after one of ExxonMobil test, when dragnet sent profile update form to some applicants few days after taking the test.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 16, 2019
Those that have seen alert no worry the next one you go receive na relocation allowance no fear. God dey �

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 7:11pm On Jul 16, 2019
flowwolf09:
What does EXEMPTED mean. Thats what is written in the narration box of the my T/fare. I checked.

Really?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by emmanuelsea(m): 7:12pm On Jul 16, 2019
Did my oral interview on the 6th all the way from Lagos. I've received my tp and I believe God that when ApLs start flying I will rejoice because I will receive mine by the grace of God.

11 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aremolomi: 7:15pm On Jul 16, 2019
Amount credited pls ?

emmanuelsea:
Did my oral interview on the 6th all the way from Lagos. I've received my tp and I believe God that when ApLs start flying I will rejoice because I will receive mine by the grace of God.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by chigozie1990: 7:19pm On Jul 16, 2019
My younger sister free of charge @Jarus.

Are you married? I get sure babe o grin[/quote]
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by cocococo: 7:34pm On Jul 16, 2019
EH, July 2nd. Zenith Bank. No alert yet o. I suspect the way we wrote our names, there might be an issue. It was just on an ordinary piece of paper. She just flung a new sheet of paper for me to start. The woman sef did not look serious. Well, I won’t be surprised if I don’t get alert. Abeg who get alert, how much them pay? Is it a flat rate or is it by location? I’m based in Kaduna. What should I expect?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nurd(m): 7:40pm On Jul 16, 2019
Jarus:

Maybe it's not you.

But the scanty details I see of you here fit into the profile of a guy I met recently

1st class
Mech Engrg
Nigerian uni
Techy
Startup/entrepreneurship inclined
Involved in some tech innovations that got him overseas travel
Playful
Undergoing NNPC recruitment

Everything I have seen or heard of you here matches that young man's profile.

Thought it was you.

Oga Jarus, I know the young man you're talking about. It is not him. By now, that guy you're talking about will already know it's him you're referring to.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 16, 2019
This local woman....eeh
Make I observe my comment yet cool
Enireqx20:

Amen to your last sentence o
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by emmanuelsea(m): 7:46pm On Jul 16, 2019
Aremolomi:
Amount credited pls ?

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enireqx20(f): 7:47pm On Jul 16, 2019
Gbriels:
This local woman....eeh
Make I observe my comment yet cool

Local man abeg lemme o.... Lol

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 7:50pm On Jul 16, 2019
Gbemmy135:

Too many comedians on the forum. You are rebuking money. grin
We rebuke anything with bad vibes...lol.
Local man shall not live by tp fare alone but by every word that sits on the APL. grin

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 7:51pm On Jul 16, 2019
Twhizzy2:
I was interviewed on the last day, but yet to receive alert
Issorite... Twas just a suspicion. Thanks for clarifying.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aremolomi: 7:52pm On Jul 16, 2019
Thanks for the update

emmanuelsea:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by cocococo: 7:54pm On Jul 16, 2019
cocococo:
EH, July 2nd. Zenith Bank. No alert yet o. I suspect the way we wrote our names, there might be an issue. It was just on an ordinary piece of paper. She just flung a new sheet of paper for me to start. The woman sef did not look serious. Well, I won’t be surprised if I don’t get alert. Abeg who get alert, how much them pay? Is it a flat rate or is it by location? I’m based in Kaduna. What should I expect?

A friend of mine in Kaduna say na 6k them pay am. So guys, let’s not raise our hope too much.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 16, 2019
We are together in this....the reason I'm no gonna leave u...
Still observing
Enireqx20:

Local man abeg lemme o.... Lol
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Jarus(m): 8:00pm On Jul 16, 2019
nurd:

Oga Jarus, I know the young man you're talking about. It is not him. By now, that guy you're talking about will already know it's him you're referring to.

Oh, I see.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by wilsonlexis: 8:16pm On Jul 16, 2019
cocococo:

A friend of mine in Kaduna say na 6k them pay am. So guys, let’s not raise our hope too much.
Kaduna people when the hear its 6k

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bulespephilo(m): 8:19pm On Jul 16, 2019
mosgoon[color=#006600][/color]

I sent you a Pm bro. Please I really need the LOMS too. Thanks a lot
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by yarolanre: 8:20pm On Jul 16, 2019
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by number5(m): 8:20pm On Jul 16, 2019
joobseekar:

My broda, na that "AccessBank" guy caused all these conspiracy theories o. Similar thing happened after one of ExxonMobil test, when dragnet sent profile update form to some applicants few days after taking the test.

grin grin

U go fear na

Fear cometh after receiving alert/alarm
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ukodo1123: 8:26pm On Jul 16, 2019
We never received o
Have u received
N which state u come from
eddyville92:
Seems like those from Delta haven't received theirs yet.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by brainybox: 8:28pm On Jul 16, 2019
Jarus:

I'm a Muslim and an Alhaji

I'm permitted to do up to 4 grin

Alhaji sir, it is settled grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ukodo1123: 8:36pm On Jul 16, 2019
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by askotaks01(m): 8:38pm On Jul 16, 2019
mosgoon:
Haha.. This thread is something else. When APLs start to drop, it would be chaos mixed with sobriety lol. Hopefully the next few days comes with the rest of everyone's T fare to calm everyone down.

Mr Mosgoon, I will be very grateful if you can share the LOMS.[/b]with me have been trying to reach you but i don't know why have not been able to send you a message.

I will appreciate it if you can send it to my mail : [b]askotaks01@gmail.com

Thanks in Anticipation
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 16, 2019
cocococo:
The names and the account details are expected to be transferred to excel worksheets or don't you think?

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Fredkio: 9:00pm On Jul 16, 2019
Please how many Rivers people are here? smiley

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.