Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,874 members, 7,810,327 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (553) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4825676 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 6:27am On Jul 30, 2019
Themaths:
Which kind Ogili-Okpei sauce be this one? undecided undecided

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 6:28am On Jul 30, 2019
vikoli1:
You all should check your interview numbers, is there anyone with an odd number at the end? Cos all the people in my batch on the day of interview, had even numbers at the end of their interview numbers, including mine.

So nobody in this house knows where my koboko is? I wee not ask you pipu again ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:52am On Jul 30, 2019
nevergiveup1:
I confirm that post to be a big SCAM from a Commissioner at Federal Character Commission (FCC), and a top Admin Officer. No list at FCC yet, just relax your minds. A note of warning to TONYHOPKINS. If I hear any pim from you again, I could release some stuff here about you that will shock you forever. Don't mess with our sensibilities here, okay? Let's all be strong at condemning mischief when we see one like TONYHOPKINS. You got me angry with the confidence and ungodliness in the way with which you spread fake information! Be warned!

Why should we believe you too... You could be a bigger scam so you too pim! Like I said in my earlier response to TONYHOPKINS, anyone can type shit for fun! Remember that guys. Anyone! The above post could be shit and just an hater wanting to create controversy. You don't know these people personally.

So I say to the above post, you too pim! Unless you have direct evidence you don't have any right to bash TONYHOPKINS. So pls shut up!

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:00am On Jul 30, 2019
inrainbows:

Why should we believe you too... You could be a bigger scam so you too pim! Like I said in my earlier response to TONYHOPKINS, anyone can type shit for fun! Remember that guys. Anyone! The above post could be shit and just an hater wanting to create controversy. You don't know these people personally.

So I say to the above post, you too pim! Unless you have direct evidence you don't have any right to bash TONYHOPKINS. So pls shut up!

For the point you were trying to pass. Well said. If he doesn't have direct evidence supporting his claims, I wonder why he's slandering. Defies logical consistency.. But that's the trend of the thread(pun unintended) .. So we just have to watch the cycle repeat.

As for me.. The only source I take seriously is Jarus' cos he has a much better measurable and verifiable integrity stance.

22 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:14am On Jul 30, 2019
Who has seen alert
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 7:16am On Jul 30, 2019
Biolexxin:
Who has seen alert

I have seen alert...

...but it is a DEBIT.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 7:23am On Jul 30, 2019
Biolexxin:
Who has seen alert

Have you received? grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 7:25am On Jul 30, 2019
The Thunder of God is preparing for Gulder Ultimate Search with respect to some entities in this forum. Your burnt dodo was garnished with suya and we were just rushing it, chai!

May God forgive you.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 7:29am On Jul 30, 2019
Lol... Good morning friends.

Lol, this thread sef grin grin

Make local man no talk cheesy
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 30, 2019
BenFlash:

I have seen alert...

...but it is a DEBIT.

When u later find dat ur koboko submit it to d Local men n women Chairperson.
U have been relinquished of wielding koboko hence.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 30, 2019
mosgoon:

For the point you were trying to pass. Well said. If he doesn't have direct evidence supporting his claims, I wonder why he's slandering. Defies logical consistency.. But that's the trend of the thread(pun unintended) .. So we just have to watch the cycle repeat.

As for me.. The only source I take seriously is Jarus' cos he has a much better measurable and verifiable integrity stance.

On point bro. The thing pisses the hell out of me.. Especially that last post I replied. Yabbing someone when you didn't post evidence and you expect us to believe when the person you were yabbing also didn't post evidence. Now I see your logical consistency point. I must say, I have been observing you, I like the way you approach things logically. Must have been due to your McKinsey experience?

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 7:30am On Jul 30, 2019
vicelreturns:

When u later find dat ur koboko submit it to d Local men n women Chairperson.
U have been relinquished of wielding koboko hence.

I smell impeachment

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ukodo1123: 7:31am On Jul 30, 2019
I just pray say DAT guy gist na true because he mention going to church yesterday evening

Because if na lie he just attracted curse to his name

D solution is to confess n delete d post n ask God for forgiveness

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 30, 2019
D way sum pple dey keep tabs on pple with source/sauce here eh, i pray d source grants dem apl for dia own good if nt hmm....
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 7:34am On Jul 30, 2019
inrainbows:

On point bro. The thing pisses the hell out of me.. Especially that last post I replied. Yabbing someone when you didn't post evidence and you expect us to believe when the person you were yabbing also didn't post evidence. Now I see your logical consistency point. I must say, I have been observing you, I like the way you approach things logically. Must have been due to your McKinsey experience?

We discovered this since 1593. Nonetheless, you are welcome to the Association of Discerning A**lickers (ADA).

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 30, 2019
Just complete the statement and ask for LOMS

grin

E no concern me if he's logical or not.

If I no see email or SMS alert from NNPC, na 2 dey joke with any other source on here. If someone can scam us with fake regret letter, shocked ..... Then source and sauce and all sorcerers could as well be fake.

inrainbows:

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by vikoli1: 7:36am On Jul 30, 2019
vikoli1:
You all should check your interview numbers, is there anyone with an odd number at the end? Cos all the people in my batch on the day of interview, had even numbers at the end of their interview numbers, including mine.

So you guys still have your sensibilities intact abi? Even the so-called gurus who's jobs is to criticize and make fun out of people's posts, still couldn't decode the fun and sarcasm in this post.

I thought you guys are always here to propound theories and make noise over such so that this thread keeps expanding meaninglessly?

If only you'll care to listen.
Please don't put so much hopes or invest too much emotions on what fate/grace will decide or has already decided. It will leave you more frustrated and downtrodden if it eventually swings out of your favour.
Please endeavor to always engage your minds on more positive ventures, such that if you're eventually called, better for you, if not, you could move on peacefully.
That said, I wish you all the best of luck.

Best regards!

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 30, 2019
Good for U Sir. Still doesn't change the fact that this could be a scam without verifiable evidence.

TONYHOPKINS:
Am not fruadlent like you sir... If you lied its left for you... People like you make people keep to themselves
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 30, 2019
This one na experienced hire for multiple monikers and misinformation....

Na DanExplore come follow am come here from anoda thread tell us two of his different monikers wey dey praise each other. Shebi me I kuku never believed either one of dem from d start.... grin grin

mosgoon:
for the moniker accusations, the only advice I would give you is not to reply or feed the negativity whether you are genuine or not. Trust me, it waters down things. Don't let any insults get to you.. Remember it's a faceless forum so project that cloud of anonymity on your feelings when here

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 30, 2019
Ukodo1123:
I just pray say DAT guy gist na true because he mention going to church yesterday evening

Because if na lie he just attracted curse to his name

D solution is to confess n delete d post n ask God for forgiveness

Person wey dey church dey post for hia

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 7:40am On Jul 30, 2019
vikoli1:

So you guys still have your sensibilities intact abi? Even the so-called gurus who's jobs is to criticize and make fun out of people's posts, still couldn't decode the fun and sarcasm in this post.

I thought you guys are always here to propound theories and make noise over such so that this thread keeps expanding meaninglessly?

If only you'll care to listen.
Please don't put so much hopes or invest too much emotions on what fate/grace will decide or has already decided. It will leave you more frustrated and downtrodden if it eventually swings out of your favour.
Please endeavor to always engage your minds on more positive ventures, such that if you're eventually called, better for you, if not, you could move on peacefully.
That said, I wish you all the best of luck.

Best regards!

You didn't add Suya to your burnt dodo, that was why. I am still looking for my koboko, you ain't off the hook yet.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 7:40am On Jul 30, 2019
BenFlash:
The Thunder of God is preparing for Gulder Ultimate Search with respect to some entities in this forum. Your burnt dodo was garnished with suya and we were just rushing it, chai!

May God forgive you.
Baba lets manage the burnt dodo before some term person haters again. Dude was caught and people are still supporting him because he told a suiting lie.

I went through his earlier posts.... All of them defiled logic. He was actually begging for information from others. And at some point he copied c12112 post and used same as his (word for word). And when someone said he went through his earlier posts, dude went back to edit those posts. Who is fooling who? Should we follow all information here just because we want the lies that suit our emotions? And at the end of the day have all our hope dash?

Everyone should be calm and wait for proper info from nnpc (as only them have the info). I also trust Sir Jarus info.... He is matured and talk less except if necessary.

A point to know here is that most people on the platform are not waiting for any APL, they just want to know how the process will end..... So there would be a lot of mischiefs to cause controversies

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 30, 2019
On the other hand sha, this may be the same TonyHopkins trying to establish credibility by first attacking himself with another moniker.

Then he'll later use that same moniker to say, ah I bliv u now TonyHopkins..... Do u know how many ppl will fall 4 dat scam?

Stay woke everybody and wait for confirmed news abeg, nothing to say u shd not also follow useful info u see here though, but take it all with a pinch of salt.

I don't have time to be gullible abeg.

nevergiveup1:
I confirm that post to be a big SCAM from a Commissioner at Federal Character Commission (FCC), and a top Admin Officer. No list at FCC yet, just relax your minds. A note of warning to TONYHOPKINS. If I hear any pim from you again, I could release some stuff here about you that will shock you forever. Don't mess with our sensibilities here, okay? Let's all be strong at condemning mischief when we see one like TONYHOPKINS. You got me angry with the confidence and ungodliness in the way with which you spread fake information! Be warned!

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Xanderlex: 7:43am On Jul 30, 2019
FCC is a compulsory requirement in Nigeria but let's face the truth, things work differently in Naija. Most times what the FCC guys do to organisation recruiting is to feed them with their own candidates for recruitment too, they won't really bother if you obey the FCC or not. Nnpc being a big organisation might respect the FCC rules a bit due to public outcry but trust me don't expect 50% compliance. I pray it all works out for most of us.
NB: Silent readers' member

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ukodo1123: 7:45am On Jul 30, 2019
So many NNPC impersonator in this group this include

1. Those that were not shortlisted for CBT
2. CBTite DAT did not make it to the interview

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 30, 2019
Xanderlex:
FCC is a compulsory requirement in Nigeria but let's face the truth, things work differently in Naija. Most times what the FCC guys do to organisation recruiting is to feed them with their own candidates for recruitment too, they won't really bother if you obey the FCC or not. Nnpc being a big organisation might respect the FCC rules a bit due to public outcry but trust me don't expect 50% compliance. I pray it all works out for most of us.
NB: Silent readers' member

Very correct, I have friends working at FCC... FCC is usually given slots, that way they do not bother about what the recruiting body does.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by RealisticJ: 7:51am On Jul 30, 2019
Beeam:
Just complete the statement and ask for LOMS

grin

E no concern me if he's logical or not.

If I no see email or SMS alert from NNPC, na 2 dey joke with any other source on here. If someone can scam us with fake regret letter, shocked ..... Then source and sauce and all sorcerers could as well be fake.

My brother....that fake regret letter was the height oo. NNPC making people do silly things.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Andre92(m): 7:54am On Jul 30, 2019
Many persons are just here dishing out fake news. I dont knw when APL will be out but I don't tink it would be anytime soon. I knw a frd we both did our Msc together is the US with very strong connect. I was shocked when he told he already had his Apl long b4 the interview started and he has been told to report back in December.

Lets all stop spreading annoying theories and just pray to God for grace because naija tire me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 7:55am On Jul 30, 2019
As the Chairman of the Association of Local Men and Women of Nigeria (AOLMWN), on behalf of my honourable colleagues, I hereby move the motion to place the 'verified' tag on all Jarus' posts to indicate integrity or something close to it (because I know he tells some small white lies atimes, then again, who doesn't?)

Those in support say 'I' and those against say 'Nay'

cc. Seun

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ukodo1123: 7:56am On Jul 30, 2019
Y dis fake news
Strong connect because e father na Buhari
Andre92:
Many embarassedpersons are just here dishing out fake news. I dont knw when APL will be out but I don't tink it would be anytime soon. I knw a frd we both did our Msc together is the US with very strong connect. I was shocked when he told he already had his Apl long b4 the interview started and he has been told to report back in December.

Lets all stop spreading annoying theories and just pray to God for grace because naija tire me.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 7:58am On Jul 30, 2019
Andre92:
Many persons are just here dishing out fake news. I dont knw when APL will be out but I don't tink it would be anytime soon. I knw a frd we both did our Msc together is the US with very strong connect. I was shocked when he told he already had his Apl long b4 the interview started and he has been told to report back in December.

Na wa o grin grin
Stones sauces everywhere....
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 30, 2019
inrainbows:

Haha.. Yh..the McKinsey experience furnished a bit of my problem solving and critical thinking skills.. But the logical way of thinking is something I have ingrained in me before I even got into Uni. It's something people take for granted because they see it as "something obvious". I learnt this from my "Carnot engine" mentor - Elon Musk. Elon Musk explained his way of thinking which everyone takes for granted. He digs deep boils things down to first principles.. Very key. Most people might say..."so what, that's normal, logical thinking, obviously!".... But they don't do this instantaneously in daily living.

First principles thinking is the act of boiling a process down to the fundamental parts that you know are true and building up from there. This equates to satisfying the building blocks of logical consistency. Most smart scientists think this way.. Including Richard feynman (my favorite), Einstein and many others.. That's why they are very smart and done great things.

For the recent scenario, Many might say, well, obviously, why should we believe without evidence.. But the thing is most wouldn't boil their thoughts down to first principles and would just flow with a vague thought process that plays on the actions of those posting the info.. Subconsciously, there's no critical thinking or logical consistency evaluation. So they think they understand but don't play it out like most successful innovators do. They use analogy rather than a logical consistency or first principles. First principle thinking is easy to describe but difficult to practice.

Back to the recent scenario, you can think in a second like this

For logical consistency :
A posts info without evidence expecting belief (conditional)
B slanders A for posting fake info without evidence
B posts info without evidence expecting belief (conditional)
C slanders B for posting info without evidence
D posts info without evidence...... And the cycle continues.

From first principles, info without evidence = unverifiable = possible fake
All these thought processes happens in a split second

Now this night seem simple and obvious but the thing is many don't subconsciously think this way in everyday living

15 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.